๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ

Av Devxtfics

Roommates Isiah and Autumn work on a film assignment for their senior project. Mer

๐’๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž

77 1 0
Av Devxtfics

"Did you really need inspiration, Babygirl?" He asked trailing his long slender fingers down the valley of my breasts.

"I did." I clench my teeth together to hide my smile.

"Really now?" He hoveres over me. "Because I saw you write about three pages today." His fingers trail lower down my naked body, stopping right above my vagina.

"Okay, Okay. You got me." A playfully innocent giggle escapes my lips.

"Just say you're needy next time. You know I'll be here for ya."

"But where's the fun in that?" I ask molding my mouth into a pout.

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

2.1M 127K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
161K 18.1K 50
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
425K 14.4K 40
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
768K 38.8K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIESโœจโœจ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...