Not So Perfect | Strictly 18+

By iamblossombae

WARNING: This book contains mature content not suitable for ages below 18 years! "KELVIN PLEASE FORGIVE ME, I... More

Writer's Blog
Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Characters Updated
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65

30

535 7 5
By iamblossombae

🎶 Music playing //
"Christmas In My Heart" by Loving Caliber ft. Mia Pfirrman 🎶 _________________________<__________

🎄 Everyone rushed from the staircase to get hold of the biggest present expect for Kelvin and his girlfriend, who were not bothered about getting the least present. They seemed like the "lame couple" even tho they didn't mean to. Nana was very gentle on herself today because of how sensitive her body was; especially the severe pain in her boobs. The slightest thing could hurt her.

(Gasps)

"Waaaawww, UNBELIEVABLE!"

Wait a minute, guys. Are we in the right hall??

"Jeeeeeeezzzzz... of course we are!"

Look at that ginormous tree, just like the one in my dream!

We literally slept in a normal house and woke up in wonderland.

This is absolutely insane y'all, totally insane...

They marvelled at the beauty of the hall with widened-eyed excitement and couldn't believe such transformation took place within a couple of sleep hours. Both staircases and pillars were covered in beautiful garlands with bright golden lights plus a huge christmas tree in between the stairs. The hall was fully decorated with fancy ornaments such as candlelights, laterns, mistletoes, wreaths, snow globes, stockings, bowties and a ginormous christmas tree, surrounded by lots of presents. There were also throw blankets and pillows on the carpet for them to sit on.

Snap out of it, guys; we did this for you to have the best christmas experience. Isn't that right, honey?

"Of course, that was the plan."

You know what I think, mom, dad?
Bradley raised an eyebrow at them.

"Tell us what you think son..."

Well, I think you nailed this one down flat to perfection!

Hell yeeaaaahhhhhh; now that was the goal! Robert gave him a high-five.

Sure it was.
- No opening of presents please, we haven't got to that part yet.

"Yes mom..."

Oops, looks like y'all would have the least present - Hartwell turned to the couple who were taking the most time on the staircase.

Everyone had grabbed the biggest present available, leaving the smallest ones for the latecomers as if they gave a fuck about it. He could get them whatever present they wanted so it wasn't a problem.

"Sometimes the smallest presents are the jackpots."

"That's a very wise saying son and we'll see about that shortly. "

Are you going to tell me about your tree princess? Makaveli questioned Chelsea as she was busy decorating her own little christmas tree, which her mom got for her.

I'm glad you're interested in my tree but unfortunately, there's no story to it...

"Awww, too bad."

I know, but that's okay. We can create a story for it, or?

Yes sure, we can - he pecked her on the cheek & she smiled.
____

(Trudy snatches Ivan's present from him cx she envied it)

"Oh my gosh Tru, did you just do that!?"

"Haha, well, I took it first, bruh.."

Out of all the presents here, are you serious?

I'm sorry but you should get over it cx I'm not giving it back.

"Well, how about we both get over it?"
He picked a pillow and hit her face with it. She dropped the present, took some seconds to giggle, and hit him back with a pillow. Before Robert & Kristen realised, there was a pillow fight outbreak. They were all slapping themselves with pillows and destroying Chelsea's tree.

"What in the world is going on here!?"

STOP! Stop it, pleaseee, you're destroying my precious treeee! She screamed in fury but they weren't listening so she took one of the pillows and began attacking them one by one.

Hey, hey, hey, seriously guys, can we all calm down for the sake of your sister's tree!?

Oh no, that's totally messed up. Michelle dropped her jaw at the sight of the crushed tree. The guys laughed cx the condition of it was funny.

You see what you guys have done to my tree!? She folded her arms & burst into tears.

We're sorry Chels, we didn't mean to crush it. Phoebe apologised.

"Yeah we really are." Andrew added

But you still did it! THAT'S NOT FAIR!!

C'mon baby, it's okay. I'll get you a new one, alright?
Kelvin carried her from behind and sat down with her in his laps. Nana also sat beside him & covered herself with the blanket.

Noooo, I want this one back. I didn't finish decorating it...

I'll get you a much bigger one which you can decorate everyday.

Are you sure? She looked at Nana and she nodded convincingly.

"Yes, I am."

And will it be as ginormous as this one?

Well not as big as this, but definitely bigger than yours.

Okay, if you say so - She wiped her tears and went to pick their presents for them.

"Now that's a good girl."

Robert instructed the pillow fighters to get the place in order. After, everyone came together for some christmas family photos: both in groups and individually before starting the day.
____

Like we always do, everyone shares what they're most grateful for this year, starting from Jaiden.

Uh, I'm grateful for life, good health and most importantly, grateful for such a beautiful family I have.

"Awesome,"

Michelle, Trudy, Sonia and Hartwell were next, followed by Ivan, Delbert and Andrew. They were grateful for their families, marriages, relationships and careers. Most of them were married with children abroad.

"Makaveli & Chantel?"

Honestly, we're grateful for being able to spend christmas with fine people like you. And of course, most grateful for life.

Hehe you welcome bro. Kelvin teased

"I agree with him, being here has made my year."

We're so happy to hear that. It has definitely been an honour hosting you both.

You're always welcomed to spend christmas with us all day, any day, alright?

"Thank you,"

- Kelvin, what are you most grateful for?

First off, I'm grateful for a new begining with my life partner right here and cannot wait to go on many adventures with her. He tickled her waist & she tried so hard not to laugh.

Aaawwwwww - Everyone melted with a wild gaze on her necklace except for Sonia who was quiet & dying inside.

Now that's a beautiful necklace you have there. Kris complimented.

"Thank you."

Ooouuuu, I'm so fucking jealous! Phoebe turned to her boo with those mesmerising eyes.

Haha shame on you. I got you one which you hardly wear & now you're jealous?

I mean... that was a bracelet which I wear, obviously.
This is a necklace; big difference, so I have every right to be jealous.

"Excuse you???"

Lol chill out, bruh. I'm only kidding.

"You better be kidding."
......

"I'm also grateful for life and good health."

What about you darling? Tell us what you're grateful for...

Eerrm, everything basically. I want to thank y'all for accepting me into the family like your own. I feel much at home and I wouldn't trade this feeling for anything in the world.

There you go, neither are we trading you for any other wife for our son.

Robert set the bar straight. Yes, they had already approved of her the same way they did for Phoebe and just like Kelvin assured.

Woooooo-hooooooooo! Welcome to the family Nana Ama! They began clapping, officially welcoming her into the family & she couldn't thank them enough.

Listen, we're family now so no more shyness, alright?

"Yes, sir."

And please feel free to come to us for anything anyday, anytime.

"Thank you, and I will,"

"Good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4K 57
Married to My Master/ Hide & Seek Spin-Off Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, foul language, sexual assault, dark romance, chok...
27.7K 303 25
Mature content 18+ only BOOK 1 IN The Dominant series "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia. I suggest you better stop, before I take...
10.1K 154 41
"I'm gonna give you butterflies. I'm gonna let you feel every part of my body and I'm gonna feel every part of yours. Every single inch you want me t...
34.3K 2.1K 64
At 16, Chase has felt more pain than any one person should ever feel. His past continues to haunt him even though his life now is filled with love, f...