This wasn't the plan (M.R x R...

By Isabella714170

You Allison Evergreen are attending hogwarts in the Sixth year after you set fire to your last school. Your t... More

A/N
Characters
A bit of background - please read
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
New characters
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
New charecters
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
A/N
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
A/N
Part 27
A/N
Another A/N
Part 28
New characters
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Update on characters
Part 32
Part 33
A/N - Quidditch
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
A/N
Another A/N
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Character
Part 44
Part 45
Character
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Character
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Characters
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66

Part 53

333 10 44
By Isabella714170

Allison's POV

I honestly don't remember anything from last night, all i remember is doing shots and that's all.

I don't know where I am, i think I'm in a bed cause of how soft whatever I'm laying on is.

But did I sleep with someone?

I open my eyes to see I'm not in my dorm.

Ok so I definitely slept with someone. Oh my Merlin who the actual fuck did I sleep with.

I sit up and take a proper look at my surroundings to see that I'm in Jake and Mattheo's dorm.

Ok so far so good I don't think I've slept with anyone, my clothes are on-

Wait these aren't my clothes, who the fucks clothes am I in. Oh god please be Jakes.

I hear the shower turn off and a Mattheo come out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his V-line.

He looks ho-

Why am I thinking he looks hot he's my ex.

He looks at me "Morning" I groan in response

"How much did I drink last night? cause I feel like death warmed up"

He laughs at me, the audacity. It's too early for this.

For life.

"You had like 27 or more shots of fire whisky, no wonder you feel that bad you were proper out of it"

"What did I do?" Chances of me doing something I will regret are very high right now.

"Well I was chasing you around the room making sure you didn't do anything stupid" he starts.

I groan knowing something bad is going to happen "but?"

"But when the countdown started you were with me. And you got your new years kiss"

"I kissed you didn't I?" He chuckles "yes you did, then you passed out"

I bury my head in my hands "I'm so sorry" "it's fine honestly" he says trying to reassure me.

"Are these your clothes?" I say doing very exaggerated hand signals.

He nods "yeah, I didn't think you'd want to wear heels and a dress to bed so I did a spell to change you into some of my old clothes"

I mumble "thanks"

"Wait what's the time?" I ask him looking up from the bed

"Uh I think 10, why?" He says looking at me

Oh god in late "I need to go, but thanks soo much for looking after me last night I will repay you trust me" I say getting up

"See you later then" he says confused

I run straight into my dorm ignoring the fact that Molly and Enzo are both naked beside me.

I change into some leggings and a quidditch hoodie before running to Minnie's office.

Honestly I am so thankful I continued quidditch as I'm proper in shape otherwise I would be dead right now not going to lie.

I barge straight into her office and see she's not there.

That sneaky little bitch.

She god damn left me in the castle so she can to the meeting.

I quickly floo into Rosier Estate and run into the dinning room to see everyone waiting for me.

"I am so sorry, someone over there didn't even come to the common room to get me" I say glaring at Minnie and walking to my seat.

She looks at me and laughs.

Why does everyone have audacity this morning?

I sit down and turn to everyone "so what's the meeting about"

Mad-eye looks at me "have no clue, Dumbledore hasn't gotten here yet"

"So what's the chance he brings Harry to the meeting?" I ask everyone

Fred and George both look at me "5 galleons he doesn't" they say in sync. I think for a moment "deal"

Evelyn looks at the twins and sighs "why are you both betting with a minor, your not teaching her anything but bad habits"

I look at her "actually I have a very good streak with my bets so far my streak is 278 and I've won 2,500 galleons so far"

The twins look at me shocked as if I've just turned into a kettle.

"Wow" they both say in guess what? SYNC

After a bit more chatting later, in other words Molly having a go at the twins after she came out of the kitchen for betting with me.

Dumbledore finally appears but with 2 people, Harry and Mattheo.

Wait hold on a minute MATTHEO

Dumbledore sits opposite me and Mattheo and Harry sit both sides of him.

Me and the twins turn to eachother "does this mean I won the bet or do none of us win" I say to them

Fred looks at George unsure before George speaks up "you get your 5 galleons, he did bring Harry"

I smile before looking back at Dumbledore "your all probably wondering who this is next to me, I do believe Miss Evergreen knows who they are. Now would you like to introduce yourself" he says to Mattheo

Mattheo looks at me unsure but I give him a nod before he speaks up "hi, I'm Mattheo Riddle. Yes I'm Lord Voldemorts son"

I turn to look at Benji who looks like he's going to kill Mattheo "Benji calm down" I say to him

Everyone looks at him before he stands up and storms out of the room, I look at everyone "I will be back, start the meeting I need to talk to him" I say before quickly walking out of the room and shutting the doors.

I go into the living room and see him leaving around "Benji what's wrong?"

He looks at me as if I'm oblivious to everything "1 that asshole cheated on you, 2 he is fucking Voldemorts son"

I sit down on the couch "yes he did cheat on me, but we are fine now. Me and Mattheo are friends not enemies and he's done nothing but look after me since we've gone back to school. And also he is nothing like his father"

He looks at me before sitting down next to me "I'm sorry for calling him an asshole it's just that we are trying to kill Voldemort and now we have his son sitting at our table. Imagine he betrays is and then all of us are killed"

"I've known Mattheo since September and I know that isn't that long but I believe that if he is here it's for a reason. Mattheo or Molly his sister would never betray their father unless it's for a good a reason"

He sighs "fine, I still don't like the fact that he's here but let's go back"

"Come on then" I say getting up and dragging him back.

When we get back Evelyn is introducing herself, I sit back down next to Evelyn while Benji sits next to Abigail.

"I'm Evelyn, Allison's older sister" she says keeping it short.

Then it moves onto me.

Do I need to introduce myself to my ex? No.

Do I want to? YES.

I take in a deep breath before starting "Hi I'm Allison, I am the better Evergreen twin and I am the best Slytherin you will ever meet.

He looks at me with his signature smirk before everyone else introduced themselves. Once that was done we finally started the meeting.

Dumbledore gets up "Your all probably wondering why is brought Harry and Mattheo here tonight, Harry is here as we have some information to give him" he pauses and looks at Harry. "Harry can you go into the bedroom you normally stay in, I will send someone up to get you when we need you"

Harry just nods and leaves the room, Dumbledore waits to hear the footsteps on the stairs before continuing.

"And Mattheo over here wants to join the order"

Everyone at the table looks at him in horror except me because I am amazing and would never do that.

Joking I looked at him in horror aswell.

He looks at everyone before speaking "Look I know my father isn't the nicest person per say. But I don't want to be like him, me and my sister molly we were roped into this life and we want to escape it. The night when the rest of my friends were made death eaters was the day I realised I didn't want to do this anymore-" Mattheo gets cut off my mad-eye

It's always mad-eye to give his opinion about something.

"Why should we trust you, the letters you sent to Allison you told her to not reply back as the order may intercept the letters. So why should we trust you?"

Mattheo looks at me again for support I just nod.

I know that he is scared whether he wants to admit it or not, he is scared. He's scared on what will happen if his father finds out. He's scared about if molly dies during this war. Mattheo Riddle is scared that he or his friends will die from this war. He knows deep down that his fathers side won't win, he knows that during this war many people are going to die and he wants to give his friends the best chance of life they can get. Even if that means betraying his father. Even if that means dying. He will do it just to save us.

Mattheo takes a deep breath in before continuing "I didn't know that Allison was apart of the order when I sent the letters and I couldn't risk her getting killed just because I didn't tell her to write back. I care about all of my friends that includes Allison. I want all of them to live through this war and currently if I stay on my fathers side I honestly don't think any of them will live to see the war. That's why I'm here"

I give him a smile, I know this is making him uncomfortable to do yet he is doing it. That's what I love about him.

Wait hold on Love.

He is my ex I cannot love him. I love him as my friend yes that's what it is.

Everyone looks at him unsure if he's telling the truth. They look at him as if he's an alien and I'm not standing for that. So I stand up.

"I believe he's telling the truth, I know Mattheo and he is one hundred percent telling the truth when he lies he squints his left eye. I don't even think he knows but that's how I know when he's lying"

He gives me a shocked face before a small smile.

Mad-eye starts again "Thankyou Allison for your input but how can we trust him"

"Do what you did with me, the truth serum. Some powerful wizards such as Dumbledore and Voldemort can over power the serum but I know Mattheo can't"

Everyone looks at Mattheo "give me some Veritaserum then"

Remus gets up and grabs some Veritaserum because apparently it's normal to carry that around!

He gives Mattheo some and then sits back down. And guess who's the first person to ask him questions? Non other then FUCKING MAD-EYE MODDY.

"What's your motives?"

Mattheo stares at him blank in the face "to protect my friends and family"

"Why do you want to join the order?"

"I know my father isn't going to win, I don't want my friends dying and if joining the order is the best way to give them protection then I want to join"

"Do you have the same views as your father?"

"No, my father is a sick and cruel man, he chose to be like that while me and my sister Molly never got a chance we were brought up to hate half-bloods and muggleborns. But we don't hate them, at the end of the day they are just as powerful as we are so why treat them differently"

"Have you ever killed anyone, if so how old were you and who?"

Everyone looks at mad-eye as if he grew 3 heads. "Mad-eye why would you ask him such a thing?" Molly starts.

"We need to know if we can trust him"

Then Mattheo answers "yes I have killed someone, I was 13 and the person was Alexander Fletnit. He was a death eater that tried to back out sort of like Regulus black in a way. He wanted to join the order and when my father found out he was furious, and as my birthday present I was made to kill him"

I see a tear roll down his cheek. He may be my ex but I will always care for him.

I get up and walk over to him, i while the tear from his cheek and pull him into a hug. He immediately hugs me back.

I look at everyone "is that all the questions you have for him?"

No one says anything until Evelyn speaks up "do you still care for Allison?"

He moves his face from my shoulder and looks at her "I absolutely care for her, I also love her but I'm working on getting her back"

My heart melted. This boy has my heart in more ways then he should.

I look at Dumbledore "Am I needed for the next part of the meeting?"

"No, you can take Mattheo to your room if you want and also can you get Harry down here"

I nod before taking Mattheo's hand and bringing him out of the room.

We walk up the stairs in silence, I bring him to my room before getting Harry.

I knock on Harry's door and he opens "they are waiting for you"

He smiles at me "thanks"

He shuts the door and walks with me until I reach my room "I should see you later, if not happy new year Harry"

"Happy new year Allison" he says before heading downstairs

I walk into my room and shut the door, I turn to see Mattheo sitting on my bed but on the corner of my bed.

"Mattheo what are you doing?" I ask walking over to him

He looks at my bed before looking at me "Sitting on your bed"

"No your perching on the edge of my bed. Come on you can lay down" I say pulling his arm.

We both sit down properly on my bed and I turn on my TV. "What do you want to watch?"

He looks confused "I don't know you choose"

"What genre then?"

He looks at me as if I'm speaking in another language "What the Fuck does that mean?"

I laugh "it means the type, like what category. Horror, romance, comedy, adventure and stuff like that"

"Oh"

"Yeah now what genre do you want to watch?"

"Horror"

I sigh before putting on Scream.

>>

So we ended up watching 3 scream movies.

The last one finishes and I turn to him "do you fancy lunch?"

He looks at me "yes" he acts as if he hasn't eaten anything in years

I laugh pulling the covers off me and him before dragging him downstairs.

We head into the kitchen and see molly making lunch "hey Molly do you need help"

She turns to look at me "could you bring this plate of sandwiches in"

"Of course I can" I say grabbing them, we all head into the dining room. I sit down next to Evelyn while Mattheo sits next to me as there's a spare seat.

We all start eating then Evelyn turns to me "so what did you two do upstairs"

I finish my sandwich "we watched the first 3 scream movies"

She raises a brow "is that all"

Then Benji chokes on his sandwich "I beg your pardon"

I laugh "yes that's all"

Mattheo looks at his plate very intently, I lean to his ear and whisper "she will do that a lot, just ignore her"

I lean away and see his shoulders relax "so can me and Mattheo stay here and go back to Hogwarts tomorrow?" I ask Evelyn

"Sure" she says with a smile.

Once Dumbledore was finished with his food he got up and started heading to the door "oh Dumbledore" I shout across the room

He looks at me "yes Miss evergreen?"

"You know how Vasil, Aleksandar and Anelie are coming to hogwarts do you know when?"

"I believe the second day we get back, however I have spoken to Madam Maxime and Igor Karkaroff and we have all decided that there is going to be a Quadri Quidditch Tournament"

I'm confused Quadri means 4 not 3. Does that mean 4 schools or 4 teams

"Sir I'm confused is there another school coming or are there 4 teams"

He looks at me "that's for me to know and you to figure out" he says before leaving.

That means there's going to be 4 schools. Oh god Is ilvermorny is coming to Hogwarts?

I look at Mattheo "ilvermony is coming to Hogwarts"

Fuck

Ilvermony is coming to Hogwarts...

————————————————————————

- 2951 words

A/N - Thankyou sooooo much for 19.8k that is sooo close to 20k. And I'm sooo happy.

No one actually knows Ive wrote a Fanfic let alone be on Wattpad. I haven't spoken to anyone about sooo happy I've been about my story.

So all the comments, votes and reads make me soo happy. And responding to comments make me feel so much better to know that all of you are enjoying this.

So basically what I'm trying to say is THANK YOU

And HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

- xoxo Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 36 33
The Other Riddle By multif2xo. Starting Date: 5/Jan/2024 Finished Date: Mattheo Riddle has NEVER been your type. He bullies you, Calls you names,etc...
32.9K 571 76
After 4 wonderful years at Hogwarts with her best friend, Mattheo Riddle comes along and disturbs Kaitlyn's perfect life. Or is it perfect? Kaitlyn c...
40.6K 570 17
Y/n Lestrange's family decide to move back to England from France to show their support for the Dark Lords return. Y/n transferred to Hogwarts after...
155K 2.2K 53
Rylin Riddle, twin of Mattheo Riddle, younger sister of Tom Riddle. The siblings have never met their father and only know the haunting stories of hi...