Good Grief. (A Servamp x M!OC...

By JustAGhostyGhost

. . Anim Kurushimi, was living his best life. but God was like, "no, let's not make him life his best life... More

Ch 1: Got teleported but at what cost?
Ch 2: Getting around... A little bit.
Ch 3: Ho no no no no. No. NO.
Ch 4: Bringing the Cat Home.
Ch 5: Error. Error. Γ‹rrΓΈr
Ch 6: Come On, Lets Get Over This.
Ch: 7 Time to play the billion doller question game.
Ch 8: Tsubaki.
Ch 9: Kick to the face, never goes to waste.
Ch 10; Alice in the Garden.
Ch 11 Weird.
Ch 12. Happy Birthday.
Ch 13: *ps. I didn't knew what to name this chapter lmao
Ch 14: Sakuya Part 1, I guess
Ch 15: ps. I always come back πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ch 16. All is Well.
Ch 17 Sakyua part 2. more like SakuMahi lmao-
ch-18. 3rd grade comedy of Anim and Kuro.
Ch 19. Coffin, I choose you!
Ch 20. C3 and Another.
Ch 21. Ps. This is getting long- sorry- i cant help it-
Ch 23 Garden of Eden (part 2)
Ch 24. bla bla bla- by Shakespeare.
Ch 25. Underprepared
ch 26. Hello Darkness my old friend...πŸ§β€β™‚οΈ
Ch 27 AHHHHHHHHH-
Ch 28. You are mine.
Ch 29 Subject matter: Anomaly
Ch 30: was I wrong.
Ch 31. Got em'
Ch 32. Absolutely Anything
Ch 33. give me a chance.
Ch 34. Smile. :>
What If. Sick Day.
What If. never been better
What If: Top or Bottom.

Ch 22. Garden of Eden. (part 1)

266 13 1
By JustAGhostyGhost

A/n: No because, Lilly side story GOOD. LILY SIDE STORY REALLY FUCKIN' GOOD.

and the fact that it comes right. In the middle of the manga rather then being seperate is so so goodddd.

I love Lilly. Like. I love this man.

And of course, I'll write about it. So get ready for another long chapter. Like... A really really long chapter. (Word count: 3800+ 💀)

A lot of slightly fluffy parts of Kuro and Anim.

So yeah.

Warning: minor Mentions of S*side. I tried not to make it too graphic. Even I can't handle that. Parental issues

===================================
.

.
.

'Where is it?'

'God where could it even be??'

Anim was searching all over the house, and probably scrambled with his bag like 5 times. That's because 'his' phone was missing.

"Kuro?" Anim called as he walked around with his bag, Kuro turned away from his little Ds as he looked at his eve.

"When you were captured, did you see someone take 'my' phone out?" Anim asked as he sat next to him on the couch with a sigh. He was tired from searching.

"No...? And does it matter? You literally have two"

"Yes, I do but... Ugh- I... I just need that one too okay?"

"Hmm.."

Kuro just ate a cookie as he tried to play on his Ds again. But then he remembered something, "hey uh... One of the C3 members seemed to know you besides that Tesuyuki guy.. A girl with a choker"

"..." Anim was now, In a panic mod. A girl with choker huh...? Anim took out that one paper he hid in his back pocket as it still had the image, the information was a little redacted now because of the gun shot but... At least the image was intact.

"Was it... This girl?.." Anim asked. Kuro looked at the image and nodded, "you know her?"

".. Unfortunately I do..." Anim sighed as he leaned his head back on the couch. "You wanna hear a backstory?"

"Uh... No... It's too troublesome..."

Anim just raised his head and looked at kuro with a disappointed face. Which did made Kuro eat his own words back as Anim told him a Very tiny, ugly part of his life.

Well, both are linked forever so might as well. "So... Let's say about 3 years ago, there was this girl who I had a crush on. And we sort of started to hang out and stuff-"

"Hold on- your straight?"

".... You thought I was-"

"Your not???"

"I don't know-" Anim and Kuro just stared at each other for a moment, and then Anim coughs and continues.

"Well, anyways, little did I knew, that this girl was literally the most manipulative and horrible person. She made me be distant from my friends, and told the warden's these... Fake narratives which I basically got beten up about."

"Which almost led me too... Like... Off myself. But I didn't because I saw Kaelo and that changed my mind for a while... Or maybe because I was just scared..."

"Or maybe I realized I was going to kill myself just because of my immaturity and lack of understanding that I was being used for some sadistic enjoyment. But... I was only like what? 13 or 14...? So.. I don't know..."

Anim paused for a moment when felt something move under his leg, it Kaelo, whome he picked up and made him sat on his lap. "Is that why he is important to you...?"

"Yeah... If Kaelo ever dies... I don't know what I'll end up doing..." Anim smiled slightly as he then looks at Kuro, "but that's besides the point, the main concern is that girl. I think she is the one who took my phone and I am sure she will only end up causing problems"

"It's just a phone... What can she even possibly do?" Kuro asks as he puts his Ds down, patting the now resting old dog which was on Anim's lap. "Well... Let's just say she can ruin my life. Traumatize me.  Kill me? She is just... Not a good person..." Anim looks down with concern as his breathing turned heavy.

Just the thought about his past makes him want to gag, the warden, that girl, the whole Childhood. Anim never wants to... Go back to where he came from.

Kuro saw that look in Anim's face, sighing a little as he gets up from the couch, taking Anim's hand's in his as he pulls him off the couch as well. Kaelo had to suddenly break out of sleep because of that.

"K... Kuro?" Anim muttered as Kuro began to walk towards the door along with Anim.

"Let's go to C3 and ask about it then..." Kuro says as he opened the door slightly, Anim raised his brows as he reached his free hand out to pushed the door closed and looked up at Kuro. "Eh? But you don't like C3. Why do you want to go back?"

"For that phone?"

"Yeah but you don't like it there, so why are you going?"

"For you?"

"You don't need to you know? I'll bring it myself or just contact Tesuyuki"

"Don't bother, you can't even control your lead properly, and last I checked, you don't have Tesuyuki's contact"

"oh yeah?? Did I make a hole in the wall out of pure coincidence then huh??"

"Yes"

"You feline fu-"

As the two somehow end up having a back and fourth with eachother while Kaelo just watched them in the foyer with a slightly tilted head and wagging tail.

And that's when the door bell rang, causing both Anim and Kuro to stop arguing. Kuro turned into a cat and landing on Kaelo's back as Anim opened the door.

To his surprise, he saw a women with same black hair as him as she wore some slightly stylish outfit.

"Hello deary! Happy to see your mother after a long while huh?"

"M-mother...?" Anim gulped as the sudden appearance of his 'mother'. The women tilted her head slightly as she was surprised to see her own son to be so suprised as if he has never met her before.

"Oh come on, if I got a divorce from your dad doesn't mean I can't come and meet you. Now, where is that old man of yours?" She smiled at Anim and the boy got back to his conscience.

"O... Oh, well Father isn't home at the moment..." Anim says as he moved aside for his mother to enter. His mother suddenly frowned as she sighed. "That man is still the same as ever... I can't fathom why he even got custody over you"

Anim doesn't know either, honestly.

"Oh gosh, is that a cat?" The mother picked up Kuro in her hands, "he has... Quite the unique tail huh?"

"I... I uh... F-father brought him from abroad!" Anim lied as he closed the door, his mother just hmmed, "huh... Guess that's one good thing he did, Anyways, do you really keep a dog and a cat toge-"

"Yes."

-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-

Settling down after a moment, Anim's mother now sitting on the couch as Kaelo got pats from her. Anim sat on the other side as the feline rested on his lap.

"So... Mother... Why did you suddenly show up?" Anim asked, "you didn't even drop a message or anything..."

"Well... You see... Things happened so fast I couldn't even contact you." She started, turning over to look at her son, "it's just... I wanted to come clean to you that, I have started to see this amazing person, she is really nice to me and I was thinking off... Proposing to her"

Wow, that's one bomb to just drop on Anim suddenly.

"W-what?? You are seeing someone?" Anim asked in suprise, "do I know her??"

"Of course you do, you have seen Anut Malisa many times before during visits!"

"Ha... Right... Right I... I have"  No he hasn't-

Suddenly, the mother turns to look at Him, with very serious yet calm and caring look in her eyes, "I... I know you don't like me... Or your father for what happened but... Anim, sometimes you just can't keep holding on to threads you can't untangle...."

"Remember how you saved your dog in that cold night? In some way... Aunt Malisa was the same for me... During my darkest time when I had to go away from you... the only family I truly had..."

Anim gulped a bit, he... Didn't expect this to happen today, nor he thought he would get parental love in this way. Nor he thought he would ever be in this situation.

"I am just... Here to ask for your permission... It's fine if you don't approve of it, I know it'll be hard to suddenly know this..." The women smiled gently and weakly.

"Mother I..." Anim was about to answer but Anim's phone rang heavy, snapping both out and he took his phone out to take the call. "Hello-?"

"Oi, Anim, could you come at the park?"

"Can I come later, Tetsu. i-"

"IIt's slightly important...."

Anim was then suddenly hung up as the boy looked at his mother, who only smiled as she got up from the couch, "I see you have made friends hmm? Well, that's alright. I'll see you again soon"

Anim sat silent as he watched the mother leave, with a slightly heavy heart Anim got up too as he called out to her, "I'll.... I'll give you an answer soon... Mother..."

His mother turned back to look at him as she smiled, nodding her head and she left, closing the door behind her.

As she left, Anim could only stand as he give a real though about what jut happened, Kuro turning into his human form as this was just... A little too much accidental information share he asked for.

"Uh.."

"No... No we are not talking about it. For now."

Anim cleared his head for a moment as he turned to look at Kuro, "I am fine. I... I really am" He smiled as he started to walk to the door, putting his shoes on as Kaelo just made a sad puppy sound.

Even a dog understands something isn't right... Who was he trying to fool?

Somewhere in Anim's subconscious mind, he saw a candle being lit by the Creepy-cute Kuro. Saying Happy Birthday as Lv. 2 was just arched on the walls.

-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-

Anim made it to the park as fast as he could as he rides his broom. Kuro holding on to Anim's shoulder for dear life because of the speed. "Nya... Slow down will ya?"

Anim paused a little bit as he looked at Kuro from the corner of his eye, "hmm? You said some- WHA-" And the boom started to loss balance and falling.

Anyways, they both made it to the park... After getting ambushed by a tree.

"Tetsu... We are here...." Anim groaned as he took out a branch from his hair. As Kuro dusted his shoulder, from whatever insect that crawled on him.

"Ah, Kurashimi. Sleepy ash, glad that you both could make it" The servamp of pride walked towards them, "we were doing are usual petrol when we found one of Lust's subclass, she told she knows you"

"Lilly's subclasses? Is it one of the twins?" Anim walked over and sure enough, it was the twins, Yuri. Anim smiled a little as he patted the little girls head, "what brings you out here hm?"

"I came on my own, and then I got surrounded by DJins... Lilly had told us not to go out go drink blood, and the DJins kept bringing me humans..."

'DJins...?'

Anim hummed as he then asked, "well... Why did you call me over then, I don't see any Djins here anymore"

"While I was saved by the pride pair... I... I came here to ask you for help... Misono is in trouble..." Anim blinked for a few minutes as he nodded as Yuri told everyone the synapses of what's happening.

She told that Misono had long recovered from his injuries from before and can now join them, but his father is not letting him take even a foot outside the house.

"Say... We could just kidnap him, will that work?" Anim asked as Mari shaked her head, "If that was the case, Misono would have left the garden himself..."

"Hm..." Anim hmmed as he looked up at Tetsu, who had his head empty look. Anim looked back at Yuri as he asked, "well... Why didn't Lilly contact us about it...?"

Mari stopped walking for a moment as she looked up at the Black hair guy, "... Lilly... He..." The girl Hesitated a bit, not wanting to say anything out loud.

Anim was clearly able to see that... And just put's a light pet on her head, "well... I'll ask him directly then. Don't run your little head over it"

"I thought you hated ki-" Anim just placed a fingers on Kurt's lips. Give a side eye, and left with the kid.

"Ha... Your eve is weird" Hugh says,
"Nothing new to me..." Kuro says.

Either way, they made it, to the Allison Estate. Anim also called Mahiru, as Anim promised that he will make him meet Misono. Well... That is if this guy named Dodo let us in.

"Uh... Yeah, They can't meet anyone right now, let's say he is physically ill" Dodo says in a slightly tired voice. To which Anim huffed and said "Well I can say I am mentally distressed, I probably shouldn't be here too, so there. Now let us in"

"Ugh... That doesn't make sense but here just have my card I guess..." Dodo took out his business card as he handed it over to the three human. Which was then directly and suddenly followed by Testu just cornering him to a wall by almost smashing his head with the coffin.

"That... Escalated quickly..." Anim response timing were slow today huh.

"Oi, hurry and let us speak to the Chibi" Testu says, "or I'll start digging a hot spring here"

"What kind of a threat is that!?" Mahiru yelled as Anim flipped over the business card and saw a small written note saying, 'just used a little force'.

'Huh... Explains a little?'

The gates then suddenly swang open, revealing a man in suit and glasses. With hair ash blond like Mikuni's.

"You seem to be a friend of Misono's, I am His father, Alicen Mikado.... And welcome to 'wonderland'"

'Hmmmm, I had a bad feeling about this-'

-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-

.
.
.
Okay so... Anim had a bad feeling right? Well, either was because of genuine danger or because Mr. Alicen was going to show him hundreds upon hundreds upon hundreds of baby photos...

Kuro was already asleep, Anim was like at the very edge of sleep. Mahiru somehow held up. Tetsu and Hugh were playing with the kiddies.

Suddenly, Mr. Alicen yelled which caused Anim and Kuro snap out of it a little bit as Anim tried to understand what happened. Honestly can't care much.

Suddenly his secretary shows up and takes Mr. Alicen away with her, at that Mahiru slightly leaned to Anim and Kuro has he muttered.

"Hey... Misono and Mikuni are brothers right? Then how come... Nobody talks about Mikuni?..."

"Well... When something like that happens, there is only one explanation. Grief some sort of tragic loss, preferably family or inheritance."

Anim pointed out as he yawned, resting his head on the table, "otherwise, I don't know, not like I have a magical phone Or anything that tells me what happens in this world or future. Imagine that"

"You almost convinced me... Before you opened you mouth again" Mahiru sighed as Anim shrugged.  Now sitting up, Mr. Alicen raised a question, "Anim your also an eve right? Do you think Vampires and Humans can coexist"

Anim paused, looked at Kuro for a moment as Kuro looked at him with his sleepy eyes; Turning his head back to the elder and saying, "mostly depends on situation, but I'd say yes from my personal experience."

Kuro was surprised as he tugged Anim's sleeve a little, "oi, don't make such a hasty decision yourself-"

Mr. Allison laughs a little as she says, "to coexit, we need to set some ground rules, and hence why we can't let anyone mingle in our business..."

Mahiru opened his mouth to say something, but before that, Anim got up from his chair and simply asked Mr. Allison, "So that's a 'no' for meeting Misono?"

"Ah, quite sharp... Thus why, if you refuse to leave, we would have take some.. Measures"

"Oi, but sunning that Chibi out would only make him want to rebel in the future" Says Tetsu. As The Father agreed, Dodo coming forward and doing some weird shit that just sent Tetsu to the other side of the room.

Anim too, suddenly felt something just pull Anim from the shoulder towards his chest as a sort of clink sound was made. Well, you guessed right, Kuro pulled Anim to his chest as he blocked the attack of this old grandma subclass hair stick pins... By a fork.

Anim would be feeling doki doki, but he was more impressed by the fork block. "Where did you even get that fork from-?"

"My hands are never too far away from a treat... So... Forks..."

Anim just made an oh face but then looked at Mr. Allison, "you sure you don't want us to meet Misono?"

"Yes, leave. He is my only family. And he is too young to understand the world"

"Well then..." Anim moved away from Kuro's little hold as he them summons his weapon,

"I am not responsible for window damages then"

-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-

Out there, in the garden, the lonely Alice sat alone and solemn even though he wished to be outside of this wonderland and protect the people he truly... Truly wanted too...

Well...

It can never be too quite when Misono's whole gang just walts right out the window. Broken peaces of glass just fly out wherever as like- Three humans and two Animals just flew right out.

Don't know about others but Mahiru was screaming when the broom suddenly went puff and everyone had to fend for themselves for safe landing-

Anim made it on his feet, not that he didn't just dislocated his knee joints and and was shaken from head to toe. Kuro was in luck because he was leaching in Anim's shirt with a death grip, otherwise he would also have been sent wheeeeeee-

Mahiru survived... By ending up leaching on to the coffine and Tetsu too. But was bleeding from his head because of that weird move Dodo pulled and yeeted him to the wall. (Indent in there-)

And after all that, Anim still had the gaul to say "I'd say, I am getting pretty good with my landings"

"... You literally almost sent us flying because your broom just disappeared-" Kuro says as he turns into a human form with a sickly look as Anim just waves his hand and says, "We don't need to talk about that part-"

Misono was... Confused to seem them here, along with a new boy with brown hair and brown eyes. "A... Anim?... What are you doing here?" Misono asked as Lily flew over as butterfly Landing on his shoulder.

"Well, we came for a little chat because Yuri told us that little Alice was trapping in his wonderland" Anim says as placed his hand behind his back, "but, we had to like... Make turns to get to you. Because your father kinda.. Tried to throw us out"

Misono gasps a little as he clinches his fist, "my... My father would put a halt to all at once, yet you all are still adamant to get me out...?"

"Well, Misono. I'll give a simple answer" Anim puts a hand on his free shoulder as Anim points at everyone else standing, "we are Friends"

(My little ponyyyyyy- *slap*)

Misono only paused for a minute, as he bushed Anim's hand away from his shoulder gently, answering, "I... Anim, I can't go away from this place... I am the only family my father has and he can't let me disappear too..."

"You... You mean Mikuni right?" Mahiru walked forward as he stood with Anim and Misono. The purple Chibi looked at the burnette with a scowl, looking back at Anim about to ask who is this guy,

"Ah- that's Mahiru. You know, the person that Sakuya tried to kill and also the person I wanted you to meet... I guess I did told the situation too Lilly... Did he not inform you...?"

Misono raised a brow as he turned to look at Lilly, "Lilly never... Told me about this..."

Anim now raised a brow, "what...?"

Just then, Dodo showed up!... With a med-kit actually. It's for Tetsu to treat his head wound Or any other injury that might have been caused by the yeet, while that was being handled, Misono looked at Anim and said, "Tomorrow evening. I'll... Try to get out of here."

Anim looked at Misono, smiling a little from the side, "alrighty. But remember, If you took too much time, more then three-four days... Then I'll kidnap you." He says as he raises three fingers with closed eyed smile.

"E-eh!?" Misono gasped as he hit Anim's shoulder because of that, "don't joke like that! Geez!"

"Haha~" The black hair only chuckled as he paused, caughing a bit as he gave Lilly a glance. A little suprised that the Servamp of List haven't bothered to take his Human form yet.

"I... I hope you settle things out" Anim wished as Misono only smiled slightly, nodding his head. "I'll try"

°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-°-

Misono ran, probably more then he ever did but he had too, he needs too.

After his friends left, Misono ran straight to that one section of this Estate that he seemingly hasn't visited... One which he... Doesn't even remember.

The only thing he knew about the place was that, this had the back door from which Mikuni ran away from. But as he approached closer it's like... Memories slowly started to come back to him.

The tragedy that occurred Seven years back.

The door coated in Black and White right in his reach before Misono's vision came to a blur. He feel unconscious as his memories were once again suppressed by the one person he trusted the most.

His Servamp.
Snow Lily.

Somehow, those chills of leaving the Estate made Anim turn his head around to look back once again at the huge Estate.

And eary feeling that he knew something had happened, that he should just perhaps go back inside to check on Misono... Misono is mature enough to handle his problems on his own but...

"Anim?" The voice of his servamp cooed in one of his ears, look up at the Sloth as Anim rubbed the slightly warm tingle feeling he felt, he says, "oh... Yeah, I just... Felt like something wrong happened..."

"Hm... What is the worse can happen besides you just... Breaking that window. " Kuro says nonchalantly as he takes out a twig from Anim's hair. "Or this, imagine if you slept with this still in?"

"Oh... My-" Anim just ruffled his hair real nice after that, "that was there the whole time!?"

"Yep"
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 2.2K 35
Fluffy (Ongoing)⏳ --- Nate is a fennec fox. He was an animal before he came to the world known as Twisted Wonderland along with his bestfriend, Yuu...
183K 6.2K 40
Rei White, a hopeful student brimming with dreams and contagious excitement, found himself running late for graduation with his friend. After finall...
4.6K 180 6
Mammon tries to find a solution to all his problems but ends up making everyone worry in the process. Tw mentions of disorder eating, drinking, drugs...
267K 4.8K 46
hi sa mga fans nang Gawong/Jedean Fan din ako so I will write a story about them. Hope you like it.