HÌẞ HÃPPÍÑËẞẞ Iẞ HÊR♡

By shivinkaira_

Karthik who is a very famous business man and naira Karthik Goenka who is a very famous fashion designer! Th... More

HÌẞ HÃPPÍÑËẞẞ Iẞ HÊR♡
1--◉‿◉
2--◉‿◉
3--◉‿◉
4--◉‿◉
5--◉‿◉
6--◉‿◉
7--◉‿◉
9--◉⁠‿⁠◉

8--◉⁠‿⁠◉

469 62 19
By shivinkaira_

Hey guys , here is the next part!!!!!
Thank you for your precious votes and comments!!!
Happy reading!

_______________________________________

Karthik came from office really late as the meeting got delayed even though he told naira but still he didn't want naira to stay up soo late. He knew no matter how late it was naira will wait for him.

He entered the using using his spare keys and went to living room to saw naira sleeping on couch in very uncomfortable position and she has files all around looking like she doze off by working. She is in her tshirt and night pants as she already freshed up.

He sighed and went near her to make her lay comfortably till he fresh up so that they can have dinner. Its 11' o clock already so he thought to make it quick so that naira can have dinner as it's too late.

He made her lay comfortable and put his coat on her as it's little bit cold. Naira stirred a bit but Karthik patted her head so she went back to sleep. He kissed her forehead and went to have quick shower.

Karthik came really quick and sat beside naira who is sleeping very peacefully looking sooo beautiful. He smiled admiring her. He too layed on couch taking her in his arms. While taking her in his arms she stirred and opened her eyes by the movements.

She is rubbing her eyes while adjusting to the light while Karthik is caressing her hair and kissing her head time to time. Finally adjusting to light naira opened her eyes to see Karthik looking at her with cute apology face that made naira smile.

"It's okay Karthik! You never troubled me I love this! Now tell me how was the meeting?" naira asked after kissing his cheek and keeping her chin on his chest so that she can see him.

Karthik smiled at her love and hugged her more tightly making her giggle.

"It's good, and we need to have one more meeting for final process" Karthik said kissing her nose.

Naira smiled and looked at him properly and realised he already freshed up.

"You already have shower! When did you came? Why didn't you wake me?" Naira asked

"Why? Want to join a shower with me? I would love that though" Karthik said mischievously smile while naira tryed to grasp what Karthik said

"But you knew I can't wake you up you are sleeping soo cutely" Karthik added making naira make cute face.

Naira started beating Karthik "chiii Karthik..." which made Karthik laugh.

Karthik hold her hands and hugged her while she poured cutely.

"Awww meri jaan" Karthik said and pecked her lips.

Naira smiled and hugged him while he also hugged her tightly with a smile.

Just spending some time with his naira make his all tiredness, problems and everything gone he have only peace, comfort and happiness around her.

"Let's have dinner it's too late" naira said after some time

Karthik nodded and stood up taking naira in his arms making her squeal

They went to dinner room. He made her sit her on chair and started making a plate for them.

Karthik started feeding her while he himself eating.They had their dinner with their cute banters and some talks related to work.

Days were rolling while their love is also blooming and they are living happily in their small world. Karthik worked very hard for one month with less sleep and less food though naira is taking care of him helping him still he worked hard.

Naira also have her office work, she taking care of house,Karthik , and helping him in his work also. This is normal for them whenever the project deadline is near.

It is also a big project for Karthik. He wanted to complete it soon and make it success then he want to take a break and he already planned a holiday with naira. He make sure naira schedule is clear at that time.

Just 2 more weeks left then this project will be over. But Karthik is getting tired easily. It's getting hard for him to work lately anymore and he is hardly sleeping for 2 hours that is also if naira is hugging him while caressing his hairs.

Naira first thought this as just tiredness but Karthik is feeling weak sometimes and seeing him not at all sleeping make naira little worried.

But Karthik said "don't worry Jaan it just tiredness as I worked overly for a month and I am not able to sleep more and because of lack of sleep for a month I am more tired"

Naira still worried she is making sure Karthik is fully resting and have diet properly.

One day Karthik is in his office and didn't lift naira's call as he is in meeting room and his phone is in his cabin. Here naira is getting sooo worried.

She knew even if he have any meeting he will tell her surely. But today he didn't say so she didn't knew about meeting. His PA also not answering the call.

She left all her work and immediately drove to his office. She hurriedly go inside, office receptionist and some others are shocked seeing her soo tensed and some tears rolling in her eyes.ofcourse no one can stop her and ask her anything as this is her office also and she can do anything she want. These are the Karthik words for everyone.

She went to his cabin but he is not there she became more tensed and went to meeting room and opened the door and everyone in meeting room starled and stare at naira.

Naira sighed in relief seeing Karthik sitting on his head chair but his eyes are red indicating be needs sleep and he is tired. Where as Karthik became worried seeing her in that state. He immediately stood up not understanding what happened to her. He is about to go near her when she came inside.

"EVERY ONE OUT" naira said calmly but anyone can understood her seriousness.

They don't need to ask Karthik as they knew Karthik will never object naira for anything and also if naira did something there must be a reason.

They started to leave quietly when Karthik shouted "Quick!!!!"

They literally ran out of the cabin seeing Karthik anger. Here Karthik is hardly controlling himself seeing naira like that.

"Jaan" Karthik said coming towards her.

"Mr. Goenka where the hell is your phone? Do you knew from how long I am calling you? From morning 10 to now it's 4! You didn't ping me anything! And your PA is also not answering the phone." Naira shouted at Karthik while tears rolled down

Where as Karthik realised from morning he is in meeting room only and he didn't told naira anything about this. And how the hell he can forget about this.

Karthik immediately hugged her tightly saying "sorry....sorry..sorry Jaan"

Karthik cupped her face and kissed all her face.

"Sorry Jaan I am really sorry" Karthik said while wiping her tears

"It's ok I am just worried" naira said looking down. Karthik make her look up and kissed her forehead.

"I am fine baby" Karthik said taking her in his arms

"You should be" naira mumbled against his chest placing a small kiss

"You knew seeing you like that i became soo worried i thought to kill the person who make you like that" Karthik said hugging her more tightly

"You can't kill my mendak! Only I have rights on my mendak" naira said and lightly bit his arm making Karthik chuckle

Karthik nuzzled his nose in her neck relaxing in her arms.

"How about going home now" Karthik said

"Meeting?" Naira asked raising her eyebrows at him

"Leave it I want to be with you!" Karthik said kissing her cheek

"Ji nahi complete your meeting and I will be in office only we can go home together" naira said pulling his cheeks

"You knew I missed you soo much from morning and i didn't even realise I forget to inform you about meeting and you will be waiting for me without lunch" he said thinking why he forget such thing naira just kissed his forehead and hugged him

Naira understood that he forget about that and it's not his fault he is not able to sleep, getting tired and now forgetting also. She thought it's because of stress maybe so she thought to take extra care of him and make him sleep properly.

"Sorry Jaan I make you soo worried, I just didn't realise and my phone is also not with me" Karthik once again apologies kissing naira hand

"Leave it hubby it's ok it happens" naira said and kissed his forehead

"Look at you your eyes they are soo red you need rest" naira said seeting his messy hair

"How much time it will take?" Naira asked caressing his cheek

"Approx 30 min Jaan, you just relax I will complete it as soon as possible" Karthik replied closing his eyes feeling relaxed under her touch.

"Okay complete it soon then we will go" naira said

"Let's call them" naira added

"Hmm! They get scared seeing you like that" Karthik said

"And then your anger" naira completed making Karthik smile

"What can I do it's not my fault seeing you like that i can't control myself" Karthik said pulling her and holding her waist.

"Okay i will wait in your cabin come soon" naira said and about to go but Karthik stopped her

"Please stay here only with me! Please" Karthik said

"But..." Karthik stopped her by dragging her to his chair and made her sit there and kissed on top of her head

"Karthik what are you doing? Okay i will be here only but you have to sit here" naira said and about to stand but Karthik make her sit again and called for meeting through intercom.

Soon everyone came and greeted naira. She apologized them and they said it's completely fine where as Karthik is just standing without any expression and they seated where as Karthik is standing behind naira chair keeping his hands on the chair.

His PA entered and Karthik glared at him and he knew he is gone today because he check his mobile after going out of and naira called him many times. By seeing naira state he knew she must be worried for Karthik and he is gone. He is just praying to God to save him. He only only his naira mam can do that.

Soon meeting started and during the meeting naira observed everyone and also noticed that Karthik is getting irritated easily that is not him. He only gets angry of work is not done and if there is something work. But now he is shouting more and getting irritated this made naira more alert.

She is thinking of ways to make him stress free and relax. She thought once this project is completed then he may not feel that much stressed.

Soon meeting completed and everyone started going but Karthik stopped his PA making him gulp.

"Where the hell is your phone from morning" Karthik shouted naira immediately got up and placed her hand on his arm.

"Sir vo....."

"My phone is not with me but your phone is with you only right" him PA nodded nervously

"Then didn't you see naira mam is calling continuously from morning. Don't you knew she is my priority" Karthik shouted again

"Karthik stop" naira tried to relax him

"Sorry sir i didn't noticed sir" His PA said looking down

"YOU..." Karthik started but naira cut him off as she knew he will fire him.

"You can go! Just be alert from next time as it might be some emergency right?" Naira said to him PA

"Naira..." Karthik started but naira pleaded with her eyes

His PA nodded after understanding naira words and felt sorry as he knew how much they love eachother anyone can see that and he can understand how worried she might be.

"Sorry mam really sorry" he said feeling really sorry

"It's ok go now" she said

He looked at Karthik who is glaring at him. Naira pressed his hand and Karthik looked other side sighing.

Naira signalled his PA to go and he went from there. Naira hugged him caressing his back. He too hugged back.

They went to his cabin collected their things and went outside holding hands

"You take the car to home and we will come in my car" naira said to Karthik driver and he went from there.

Naira opened passenger seat sorry and looked at him

"You will drive?" Karthik asked
Naira just nodded and made him sit

"Are you not tired?" Karthik asked holding her hand as she is about to close the door

"No baby I am perfectly fine see you are soo tired so just relax" naira said and went to driving seat.

Still Karthik feel naira might be tired as she is worried from morning and came to his office driving alone but he knew now she don't listen to him as he is really looking tired.

He is not understanding what is happening to him he is just closed his eyes thinking everything. Time is passing his surroundings are peaceful but he is not ,he is not able to sleep he is getting irritated and thinking about reason he is getting more irritation as he don't know the reason.

Then he looked at naira who is driving she is not disturbing him as she want him to sleep but he is feeling disturbed without her , without her touch.

He hold her hand and she looked and him and smiled

"Can't sleep?" Naira asked still smiling even though she is worried inside. Karthik nodded in no and lean on her shoulder. She kissed on his forehead

He closed his eyes now feeling at peace.

_____________________________________
Precap: Karthik's family 😯

If I get good votes and comments i will post next chapter today only
😁😁😁

_

____________________________________

Hope you guys liked it!
Please do vote and comment!
Thank you !!!!
By A◉‿◉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 155 2
As i closed my eyes another tear drop fell down my eyes, and my lips pressed into a thin line as i remember her last words she said "Even After i die...
63.7K 5K 33
Written in Hinglish - The second season of my beloved story - Saathiya..!! PRE - REQUISITE- Must have read the original book otherwise you won't be a...
4.5K 378 16
Will a villain, who is the villain of many people's lives, be able to become the hero of an innocent girl's life... will he rise from the darkness Ca...
238K 17.1K 48
"Why the hell did you kidnap me? I will never marry your shameless cousin. You asshole! What made yo.." I was cut off by the finger on my lips by my...