"Mafia Husbands" (BTS ot7)

By hazelrays

An innocent girl who have lived a life of Princess with her Brothers. Her Brothers and Parents were the one s... More

Introduction
Chapter: 1 (Curse)
Chapter: 2 (Agreed)
Chapter: 3 (Ready)
Chapter: 4 (Closer)
Chapter: 5 (Rejected)
Chapter: 6 (Separate)
Chapter: 7 (๐Ÿ”ž)
Chapter: 8 (Fever)
Chapter: 9 (Feeling)
Chapter: 10 (Wishing)
Chapter: 11 (Killed)
Chapter: 12 (Boys)
Chapter: 13 (Questions)
Chapter: 14 (Bursted out)
Chapter: 15 (Family Trip)
Chapter: 16 (Ethereal)
Chapter: 17 (Other)
Chapter: 18 (Her Boldness)
Chapter: 19 (Fourteen Brothers)
Chapter: 20 (Ignored)
Chapter: 21 (Smile)
Chapter: 22 (Desire)
Chapter: 23 (Dresses)
Chapter: 25 (Romance)
Chapter: 26 (Alcohol)
Chapter: 27 (Pain)
Chapter: 28 (Torture)
Chapter: 29 (Staying)
Chapter: 30 (Kisses)
Chapter: 31 (Warning)
Chapter: 32 (Function)
Chapter: 33 (Fucking in library)
Chapter: 33 (Wild)
Chapter: 34 (Party)
Chapter: 35 (Plan)
Chapter: 36 (Saved)
Chapter: 37 (๐Ÿ”ž)
Chapter: 38 (Their laughters)
Chapter: 39 (Divorce)
Chapter: 40 (Jealousy)
Chapter: 41 (Cramps)
Chapter: 42 (Trust)
Chapter: 43 (Planning)
Chapter: 44 (The heartbreak)
Chapter: 45 (Kim Mansion)
Note
Chapter: 46 (All Truths)
Epilogue: 1 (Love)
Epilogue: 2
Choices
NEW BOOK
Epilogue: 3 (Ended)

Chapter: 24 (๐Ÿ”ž)

8.5K 164 10
By hazelrays

Yn's Pov:

Yoongi's grip around my ass got tightened which brought an immense pleasure inside me.

Taehyung's belt which has pinned her hands above my head was hurting a little.

Jungkook's lips are locked to mine. He kissed me like he was starving for my lips. His tongue hurriedly entered inside my mouth leaving my mouth wet with his saliva.

He kissed me hungrily until I felt someone's lips on my bare back. The dress which I decided to wear was showing my half back.

The person trailed his lips to my shoulders to back kissing and licking it with his tongue..

Jimin's hand cupped my boobs squeezing hardly as I felt myself getting more wet. I was sure of letting Yoongi know that I was soaking wet for them.

Namjoon kissed my neck as he snuggled his warm nose against my cold wine neck. He inhaled the wine smell deeply before licking that spot making me moan unconsciously.

Jin sat there doing nothing with Yoongi on whose lap I was sitting. I felt a hand dripping to my wet core to my inner thighs making me clench around Yoongi's lap..

Yn: Enough..

I said which was more like a whisper and in no seconds the movement around me got stopped as if they were waiting for me to say something.

I looked at all of them with my half closed eyes and I can very clearly see the lust expression on their faces like they were controlling themselves back..

Jimin: What enough baby? We haven't started yet..

His voice was dark and held the dominance I wanted. But I knew the emotions behind the low voice.

I brought my face closer to his as they all looked at my each and every movement. Jimin's eyes turning more dark brought confidence in me..

Yn: Don't hold yourselves back!

My mere four words came out as a whisper as I felt myself getting more throbbing down there. Their eyes stuck to my dizzy one..

And in no second I felt someone's lips on mine pressed roughly. Taehyung clutched my nape moving his lips on mine roughly making sloppy sounds..

Yoongi's hand on my waist tightened not giving me any chance to move on his lap. I myself got more wet down there when I saw Jin taking off his trousers...

Jin: Our baby girl wants it hard..

He said to his brothers who stopped their movements looking at each other and taking off their trousers. I laid on the couch too tired to even open my eyes.

Author Pov:

Jin naked her as she sat on his lap almost losing her balance. He made her sit comfortably on his lap. His shaft is an inch away from her core..

The other boys shifted to the other side of the couch sitting comfortably. Their eyes closed and opened again when they saw their Hyung looking at them with a sly smile.

Taehyung loosened the belt around her wrist which surely left a red mark. He gazed at the little red wound and softly pecked the area making her hiss.

He gives her a wicked smile before sitting beside his soulmate sipping the red wine.

Surely they love red wine a lot, She thought in her mind seeing them sipping one sip slowly by slowly..

She almost screamed when Jin penetrated his cock inside her tight pussy making her jolt in his lap. He gripped her ass tightly not even letting her take time to adjust his size when he started thrusting in and out.

She held his shoulders tightly as the pleasure took over her body. She moans when he swirls his tongue around her erected nipple taking her one boob inside his mouth squeezing the other one.

Her head fell back and he kissed her sensitive area in her neck making her gasp for air. His one hand slightly roamed around her belly, sensually touching her belly button raising the hairs on her arms.

His kiss turned rough when he bit her collarbone sucking the area and then licking it with using his tongue. His hands roamed around her lower abdomen while he thrust inside her like an animal.

He cupped her clit massage her clit with his thumb numbing her legs and mind.

Jin: You're not allowed to cum baby doll!

His voice codded with darkness and lust. Pleasure built inside her when she clenched herself around his cock burning him in a lustful sensation.

He rubbed her clit fastly making it impossible for her to control herself from releasing out.

She cried out in pleasure which was building inside her abdomen.

Yn: Please...

She moaned in his mouth when he slammed his lips on her kissing her passionately whilst rubbing her clit in a slow yet sensual way giving her a burning feeling.

His thrust became unbearable when she clenched herself around his cock. Jin smirked to himself seeing her sweaty state because of him, he was the one to make her feel this type of emotion.

Jin: Release yourself Doll!

And in no second they both together cummed. Hot liquid sipping down the couch making it dirty, but right now everything around them was so blurred to notice the couch getting wet..

Jin: My beautiful sweetie!

He says pressuring his lips to her forehead kissing her lightly and not before giving her a quick peck on her lips making her smile violently.

Yoongi took Yn in his embrace when Jin entered the bathroom to take a shower cleaning himself longing to hug her body.

Yoongi laid her on a couch hovering over her fragile frame. He gazes at her grey beautiful doe eyes somewhere which affected him a lot.

He loves to see her eyes only on him and his brothers. He held a bunch of her hair pulling her body upwards and now her face was an inch away from his lips.

He gazes at her red lips and no wasting anytime he smashes his lips on her kissing her passionately pouring his whole emotion on the kiss turning it more heatful..

Yoongi's hand travelled downward taking her hardened nippled around his slender white fingers twitching it making her moan in his mouth.

He entered his tongue inside her mouth devouring her like his brother did. He glided his shaft inside her pussy almost making her scream.

He rested his body above her putting his body pressure on hers while thrusted inside her going in and out fastly..

Yoongi: So, my love will you ever ask us about our childhood?

He asked her through his cold voice. Her question was bothering him much more than he could ever think. He was almost losing his sanity when she went silent for a moment.

His hands cupping her boobs taking her out of her trance made him smirk.

Yoongi: I asked you something?

He said thrusting inside her not letting her adjust his big size. His hands became violent when he pressed his palms on her boobs crushing her boobs making her a moaning mess.

Yn: I've..the...right...to...ask!

She says smiling through her pleasure turning his eyes dark hearing her kind and soft words. Why the hell in this world she was kind and they were cold?

He once again smashed his lips on hers this time kissing her softly letting her know that he could be soft too. He held her waist thrusting faster, pricking up the pace.

He held her one leg on his shoulder entering inside her fully and deeper. Her hands scratched his back.

He stretched her walls like no tomorrow and while holding her boobs he fastened up his pace giving her an extreme pleasure.

Her lower abdomen was again getting filled with her cummed and she clenched herself around himself letting him know she was near..

Yoongi: Cum with me..Now!

He said and they both dropped their body after releasing a graceful orgasm. He sighed before glancing up on her face while she was smiling at him.

Her forehead is sweaty but still she looks hot. Those magical eyes of her have his heart and their thumps his heartbeat..

He kissed her forehead letting his touch linger there for a moment before kissing her lips for once before pulling out his body as Hosoek came near her sweating body handling her control.

Yoongi gave her a quick glance before shifting to the bathroom as probably till now Jin would have come back..

Hosoek gazes at her sweaty face while she looks still heavenly. His hands held her face before taking her lips in between his teeth pulling her lips out lightly making her hold the couches tightly. This was something else.

Hosoek: Honey?

He asked somewhere in his soft voice as she hummed looking at him with her soft eyes.

She doesn't even know that if she doesn't love them then why is she allowing them to touch her! Or maybe she loves them?

Hosoek: Let's try a new position..

His words made her excited, nervous, scared yet very curious. He swiftly shuffled her body letting her front to face the couch and letting her back to face his front. She was laying on her stomach.

He eyes her back body with his needy eyes. His lips glistened when he eyes her ass, round and white. He licks his lips before hovering over her back body making her shuddered beneath him.

She loves the way they dominate her..

He gripped her ass tightly not before giving it a sensual light squeeze making her moan on the couch.

He sideways her head and attached his lips to her kissing her hungrily as she matched his pace in no second. His grip around her ass got tightened when she bit his lips and that's when

Thud!

He spanked her turning her eyes wide. She scoffed at him not before taking another spank from him in return..

Hosoek: Don't scoff at me..

His voice sounded more like a command to which she nodded her head, bugging her face in the couch deeper and deeper.

He entered his cock inside her ass making her squirm in his hold. He held her throat from the back side letting her shift in a permanent place.

She felt herself drowning in the pleasure he was providing her. His arms around her waist getting upwards taking her boobs in his large hands cupping them from behind kissing her bare back making her arch her body.

He thrust inside her like a predator eating his prey. She clenched herself around him when she felt herself getting near her high.

He who understood that she is reaching near her high jerked off taking his cock out of her ass making her sexsually frustrated.

He smirked before turning her around and giving her no time to adjust he entered his cock inside her pussy ramming her like an animal.

She felt her eyes rolling back, like in a sexy way when he took her whole boob inside his mouth sucking her soft skin making her terribly moan..

Yn: Ahh..just...like..that...

With a shaking voice she speaks and he smirks before pressing her boobs more in his mouth which was almost gagging his throat which brought a lot of pleasure to him.

He arranged her both legs on his shoulders ramming inside her like he was running off a marathon. His thrust made her lower abdomen to become heavy when she felt a knot building inside her stomach.

Clenching herself she moans aloud dripping wet. While he held her waist tightly still moving in and out and with a last thrust his body fell on her while his liquid dripped from her pussy.

She held his shoulders as he gazed at her with his soft eyes while she tugged his sleeve indicating him something..

Yn: Water...

She said panting heavily which made him smirk seeing her panting state because of them.

Getting off the couch he made her sit correctly before filling the glass with water taking it near her swollen lips.

She drank the water in one go as he took the glass from her before giving her a forehead goodnight kiss. She glared at him..

Because it was not a good night for her. She still has four men sitting there...

Hosoek got up from the couch going to take a shower as Namjoon came towards her with a creepy smirk plastered on his face. He smirks at her making her feel petrified.

Yn: Why are you looking at me like that?

She asked looking at him with a frown as he without wasting any time slammed his lips on hers kissing her passionately and roughly.

The watery sound of a kiss was enough to make his cock hard. He rubbed his clothed crotch to her bare core making her moan lightly.

He continued to rub his crotch on her core as she arched her back in some friction which she didn't get from him.

He creepily smirks before taking his trousers off adding himself inside her filling her again as she moans loudly.

He thrust inside her like no tomorrow while massaging her boobs and kissing her collarbone. She was a moaning mess, it was difficult for her to handle such much fun and pleasure.

His thrust became broad as he lifted her one leg on his shoulder while entering deeper inside her ramming her like a doll.

She again felt a knot building inside her stomach. She clutched herself around his cock before cumming on his as he cummed her pussy.

She shattered fully by having this much immense pleasure. She couldn't help but feel euphoric. Her body and mind were telling them that she wanted more.

He kissed her forehead showing her his love which he knew that she clearly didn't notice but having her sleeping state.

Namjoon: Sleep well love!

Namjoon went to take a shower when Jimin came Infront of her in a second. He was the one way more excited. He smirked at her giving her a glimpse of her eyes smile..

She gasp seeing his heavenly features, he was no less than his brothers. She smiled at him before taking his hand pulling him closer.

She gazes at his lips like it was some kind of meal. She licks his lips with her tongue turning his eyes dark with lust and desire for her and only her..

She catch his nape slamming her lips on his kissing him passionately. He was turned on and seeing her behaviour he was morely controlling himself.

He gripped her ass making her moan in his mouth as he entered his tongue inside her mouth. She moaned loudly when he jiggled her ass, squeezing it.

He wiped her sweaty forehead using his hands while she looks at him with such emotions called love..

Jimin: On your fours!

He said as she nodded her head making him proud. He eyes her ass and pussy with his needy making her nervous on her own state.

He rubbed his cock on her ass making it difficult of her to control. He entered inside her ass as he rubbed her clit. She gasp feeling a new sensation.

He massaged her clit with a slow yet sensual way burning her body with temptation. She moaned when his thrust became rough.

He was ramming inside her like a runner, running on a marathon. He clucthed her waist trailing his hands upwards cupping her boobs.

She cried out in pleasure he was providing her. She again felt a knot building inside her stomach as she clenched herself around him..

Jimin: Cum my sexy girl!

He says as she blushed hearing her new nickname. In no second his liquid was flowing down her pussy. She smiles lightly feeling tired but still two more boys are left..

Jimin smirked at her giving her a soft expression before kissing her forehead and standing Infront of her making her look at him confused. He brought his thumb near her lips..

Jimin: Suck it..

He says refering his thumb making her eyes wide as saucers. He glared at her when she nodded her head meekily.

She took his whole thumb inside her mouth, licking his thumb with her tongue roaming it around his nail art.

He moans when her warm mouth came in contact with his cold fingers. He was hard again. He pulled his thumb back..

Jimin: And now suck this..

He said pointing at his cock making her eyes widen. She thought for a moment before nodded her head taking his length in her hands making him groan sexsually

She licked his tip teasing him to core. He glared at her as she giggled before taking his whole cock inside her mouth. She felt like gagging up when his cock touched her throat..

And now she understood that how this big cock was filling her fully!

Pleasureable tears leaked her eyes making it difficult for her to adjust his size. She licked his veiny shaft with her tongue giving him kitten bites making him to groan harder..

Jimin:Ahh...Just...like..that..

He said moaning in pleasure making Yn to smile in confidence. She sucked his cock making him a moaning mess completely..

She felt him getting near his high, sucking harder she licked his tip making it difficult for him to control.

He released her liquid inside her mouth as she felt like throwing up. He gave her a guilty like look before taking her lips in-between his tasting himself.

She smiled before drinking the liquid as his tongue just touched it. He looks at her lovely state before giving her a last smooch and kissing her forehead...

Taehyung and Jungkook, the two boys feeling hard as stone eyes her top to bottom. She was feeling tired which they both can see.

She looked at them before smiling towards them. Taehyung stood up as he caught Jungkook's hand making him stand up..

Taehyung: Let's do twosome brother!

He said eyeing her as Jungkook gave him a nod before picking her in bridal style. Taehyung laid on the couch as Jungkook made her lay on her stomach.

Her front was facing Taehyung while her back was facing Jungkook. Taehyung slammed his lips on her, kissing her roughly bitting her lips. She moaned in his mouth when Jungkook grabbed her boobs kissing her shoulder.

Taehyung was impatient, he was the one impatiently waiting to kiss these plumpy pink and red lips of her. He wanted to taste her like his brothers were doing.

He entered his cock inside her from her pussy and Jungkook squeeze her ass before entering inside her ass filling her from both sides at the same time.

She screams louder as they thrust harder, knowing they are hard as rock to which only her pussy can warm.

Taehyung took her whole one boob in his mouth sucking her nipple trying to take some milk out making her a moaning mess.

His tongue swirls around her again hardened nipple before biting it. Jungkook give her ass a tight squeeze lowering his hands near her clit.

He massaged her clit making it harder for her to control. She felt herself getting near her high. He rubbed her clit fastly thrusting inside her, wrecking her soul.

She cummed when she couldn't control herself and felt their cum dripping from her both holes.

And her eyes widen when Taehyung hugged her from front and Jungkook hugged her from behind..

Their cocks still deep inside her..

She felt her heart beating getting exploded having their sweet cuddles for the first time when she is in her senses..

Yn: What happened?

She asked softly making their hearts to get melt in an instant. He kissed her forehead lingering his lips over there. While she smiles heartly..

This was the best ever night.

Jungkook: Can we have one more round baby doll?

He asked his brother who looked at Yn making her eyes widen. They both wanted to laugh at her seeing her funny reaction but held themselves back giving her a monotous reaction.

She again flickered her brows and smiles resting her body. Sleep is ready to consume her when she hears him speaking..

Taehyung: Let's clean you sweetheart!

Her heart beat was beating faster. This time she felt no hesitation towards them showing them her body. Instead she felt herself getting more comfortable around them..

She saw how their eyes were full of love when they made love the whole night. Maybe they are in love with her?

Her inner mind said her making her more confused. But does she loves them? She shaked her head in denial thinking that she doesn't love them..

But a spark radiates her body when she entered inside her room covered in a night suit. Her body was full of hickies, her ass was having their fingerprints..

All of them were awake waiting for her to sleep with them!

She gawked at them playfully before laying between Jin and Yoongi when arms got surrounded around her waist protectively.

They made clear to her that they were in love with her. She sighs before closing her eyes..

Thinking..

Does she loves them?

Yes!
___________

Vote for the chapter! Thanks for waiting this much! I made my exam clear today! I got 73 marks in my math exam!

Thanks for supporting me!

Love you all...

Tell me any suggestions you wanted to give so that's I can attached it to the topic because it's somehow sometimes harder for me to think!

Anyways love you all...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 1.7K 21
Kim Y/N has a nice personality, she is willing to help anyone, she is also beautiful. She has a best friend, Yuri. Yuri helps Y/N a lot which made Y...
92.7K 4.3K 17
[Completed] Jungkook's mother married Namjoon's father. They were happily in love. But the problem was their sons. Namjoon and Jungkook hated each o...
439K 12K 37
Your mum divorced with your dad and she always go to the club, bringing a different man to the house each time. Ever since he died, she found another...
220K 6.5K 27
Y/N recently lost her mother in a car accident. So her father took custody. But she has seven stepbrothers. So when she moves into her father's home...