Hear the Dance

بواسطة shieshiena30

What if Bada Lee has to teach a deaf girl how to dance? Bada Lee is contracted for private lessons one day an... المزيد

Sypnosis
HTD# 1
HTD# 2
HTD# 3
HTD#4
HTD#5
HTD#7
HTD#8
HTD#9
HTD#10
HTD#11
HTD#12
HTD#13
HTD#14
HTD#15
HTD#16
HTD# 17
Once upon a time...
HTD# 18
HTD# 19
HTD# 20

HTD#6

600 37 0
بواسطة shieshiena30

"You're saying Mauve is with you and you're going on a dance showcase."

The sound of worry resounded from the other end of the line.

"Yes sir. She's with me and my friends."

Bada said. She's been repeating it for a few times now just to make sure Mr. Jung is well aware whose with his daughter. Mr. Jung sighed and Bada felt nervous she might get a scolding but fortunately she didn't.

"Then may I ask you to make sure she get home safe Miss?"

"Of course sir. Absolutely! I'll make sure she gets home safe."

After asking for the request, Mr. Jung bids his good bye as his still in a business errand out of town. Once the call ended she kept her phone in her cargo pant's pocket and sought for the girl she's supposed to look after.

"Keep close to me."

Was what Bada said but now, Mauve's walking with Hyein way ahead of them and talking with each other while they're on their way to the event place where the showcase will be held.

The other's also crowded around the two. Asking some basic sign for words.

"Oohh so this is 'I love you' I thought this was rock and roll."

"Yeah me too... Hey Young J!"

Their friend Hulk calls to Young J and shows him the sign for 'I love you'. They all laughed when Young J acted like his gagging.

Everyone is liking Mauve. I mean what's not to like, she looks like an innocent kid you want to protect, with a smile that just makes one swoon and pair of doe eyes that pierce through you. That's a base on experience kind of explanation.

They continued talking until they arrived at the venue for the showcase. The function hall was dark with only the stage lit with hues of blue, red and purple. Bada together with the rest settled on a row of seat at front since they wanted to make sure Mauve sees the performances well. Talk about pampering and taking care of her.

"Young J oppa let me sit beside Mauve."

Bada asks Young J when he was about to sit down on Mauve's right hand side. He moved aside and let Bada take the seat. Once settled Bada tapped Mauve on her shoulder to try and get her attention.

"How are you doing?"

She asks Mauve but since the room was dark it was hard for Mauve to see what she was saying. Bada sees her struggle and so turns on her phone flash light and angles it a little bit under her chin.

It made Mauve laugh to the point where she curled up encasing her body in a hug. Her laughter was contagious it made Bada laugh too. It took them sometime to recover and when they did the program was set to start.

Mauve tried to ask Bada again what she was about to ask earlier by tapping her but Bada just shrugged and decided she'll just ask later.

The show was jaw dropping for Mauve. The performers, their choreographies and techniques were impressive. Most of the show Mauve would suddenly hop off her seat, point at the stage look back to Bada her body language just tells Bada what Mauve was trying to say, 'did you see that?'.

She'd nod and smile to Mauve as response. Most of the show Bada's eyes were glued to Mauve's amusing reactions. Sometimes she'll see her mumbling the counting and when she messes up she'll time it and do it again. Sometimes she also follows the easy steps the performers did.

It was so amazing!

Mauve wrote down and showed Bada.

"I'm happy you enjoyed it."

The program is on a health break and the host was on a mission to acknowledge all attending crews. Once they are acknowledged the group sends some representatives on stage for an impromptu performance.

"So whose presenting for us?"

"Anyone really, I can go on if you like."

"I can too, but its your decision."

"Ehh I'll just watch for now."

"Yep me too."

"I'll go."

Bada volunteers just in time when the host turned to acknowledge the attendance of Just Jerk. The group stood up and waved around. And without second thoughts Bada made her way to the stage, but before that she leans in to Mauve making sure their faces are close enough so Mauve can read her lips.

"Watch me."

Bada says and took off to the stage. It took about a couple seconds before Bada was officially on the stage. Her pink cap covered her face as soon as the music started she threw it off to their direction and what a great coincidence it was that Mauve caught it midair. She the n waved it around with her contagious smile.

[Playing: Please me, Bruno Mars ft. Carbi B]

Mauve's hand might've been red already with all the clapping she's doing as Bada danced. Her hidden voice even came out as she cheered for Bada. It surprised the rest of their friend group but it only fueled them to holler and cheer Bada.

At one point of the choreography Bada did a body roll that she did to the direction where they were seated. Mauve and the others hollered more to her.

After Bada's performance she went back to their seats and her friends kept teasing her and telling her she did well. Mauve gave her two thumbs up and a proud smile. Bada grinned, feeling that warmth in her chest for doing well.

The event ended at 10PM it was already late and Bada worried that Mr. Jung might be looking for Mauve.

"Mauve."

Bada taps her by the shoulder. Mauve turns to face her, that smile on her face looks like it won't be budging any time soon. Bada liked seeing it, is it weird if she wants it to last longer? No. She defends to herself that its just because Mauve looked adorable with her smile and her doe eyes arched with happiness. She almost didn't want to ask her to go home but she has to.

"Want to go home already?"

Mauve read her lips and immediately pouted. Then proceeded to type something on her phone. While Bada scoffed in amusement to her reaction. When Mauve finished she showed Bada what she wanted to say.

You don't want me hanging out with you anymore?

On the background, Mauve was squinting her eyes and her lips still formed in pout.

"O-of course not. I like you being here. Its just that its getting late Mr. Jung might be worried."

She explains while Mauve attentively read her lips. When she finished, Mauve nodded in understanding and then went back to her phone to type something.

Don't worry I already messaged dad that I'll be going home later than expected. We'll be partying after all!

Bada was taken aback at the fact that Mauve's looking forward to going to a club and party. She didn't took the girl as someone who likes those kind of places or activity. But her little silly dance shows how excited she is for this night out.

As they walked their way to the club Mauve and Bada now walked side by side, unlike earlier. They've been talking about the show. Their favorite parts of the choreography of the groups that presented, the music they used and everything else that took their attention and how they could apply it to their classes.

Bada saw how interested Mauve was into dancing. She'd describe parts of choreographies in details and compares it to animal movements or day-to-day activities. Mauve had so much to say as they conversed and Bada was enjoying every second of it.

Its just that it was starting to get hard for Mauve as her fingers are getting tired with all the typing. While Bada waited for her to finish composing her words, Bada thought maybe learning a bit of sign language won't hurt right? It'll be easier for Mauve too. She smiled to herself as an idea came to her mind. She'll surprise Mauve by talking to her through sign! It might take a while but she'll be sure to do it.

Bada got too lost in her thought that Mauve had to tap her back to the present. Their conversation carried on till they reached the club.

Everyone in that place were the attendees of the showcase earlier. In fact when they got in Bada and the others were greeted by their friends.

While Mauve... Mauve forgot a very important part why she avoided clubs or even going out in the first place and that's because she hates big crowds in small spaces. Ever heard of stampede? Yeah she's scared of that plus, the hearing world isn't that particularly kind to people with disability specially if said disability is not visible. Guess she was too high on excitement earlier that she forgot her own fear and said yes to Hyein's invitation.

The blinding lights, the strong vibrations that crawled to her skin, the smell of alcohol and cigarettes and the crowd. These were enough to spark Mauve's social anxiety if it wasn't for Bada taking her hand and guiding her to a booth.

When they got there, finger foods and beer were already placed on the table. Bada guided Mauve to sit down on the corner of the booth. She then showed Mauve something from her phone. It was a note much like Mauve's way of communicating with her.

Are you okay?

That's what Bada wrote. Mauve appreciated the concern, she responded with a simple sign of saying that she was okay and not to worry.

We will have a friendly dance battle so I'll be leaving you here in the booth. Will you be okay?

Bada wrote again and Mauve just assured her with a smile and a nod. She borrowed Bada's phone and wrote under her message earlier.

I want to see it though!

A little while later the said friendly dance battle commenced. Two different crew face off on the dance floor and show off their performances. It took 2 battles before Just Jerk went up to the stage against a group Mauve didn't know the name.

First they did a crew performance and then individual members of group call out one member from their opponent to battle with. Mauve has never had this much fun before, that's why despite her anxiety slowly creeping onto her she masked it by having fun and focusing on what is making her drop her jaw. Which might have included Bada's body rolls, but anyway.

After the battle everyone proceeded to occupy the stage to party. Mauve wanted to join in but she couldn't take the lack of space in the dance floor, it looks suffocating already so she get's back to the booth to get away from the crowd. Going home was the solution she thought of that would be best and was already deciding on it.

Unexpectedly Bada was there at the booth looking all restless. When she saw Mauve she rushed to her.

"Oh my God I was worried I didn't saw you anywhere? Where have you been?"

Bada turned into a worry wart when she didn't saw Mauve in the booth. She saw her earlier during the battle but after that, the girl was nowhere to be found.

Bada pulled her to a hug after.

"Don't do that again."

She whispered to her ear despite the fact that Mauve couldn't hear. The warm breath from her mouth made Mauve aware that she did said something though.

What was it? Mauve was about to ask her when they broke off the hug but Bada was fast to ask first.

I think I should get you home now.

Mauve would love that but a part of her didn't want to go yet either despite her own social anxiety creeping in. She seldom have chances like this where she hang out with other people in places like these! Even if she goes out with her cousins this never happens. So she didn't want to go and wants to stay. She thought maybe a few rounds of dancing wouldn't hurt.

With a scrunched silly expression on her face, Mauve shook her head and then switched to a wide smile when she nodded her head on the direction of the crowd.

So they did. Bada joined Mauve on the dance floor, she was oblivious how Mauve will even dance with the booming music being played but then realized this is a club whether you know how to dance or not wouldn't even be a problem, its a party!

Was it an hour later when they left the club? The time felt fast but long at the same time to them. Now, Bada and Mauve is walking back to the Jung residence after they made sure their drunken friends have safely rode the cabs that'll take them home.

Bada peeked at Mauve's phone when she noticed the girl scrolling while she nibble on her thumb of the other hand.

30 missed calls, Dad🤍

Oh that's a lot and that's enough reason for Mauve to act all antsy.

Mauve saw Bada snooping and Bada noticed Mauve saw her snooping, they just innocently looked at each other. Bada decided to comfort Mauve but then the girl burst into giggles.

Bada didn't know what's funny but still laughed with Mauve anyway. While they both filled the air with their happy noise, Mauve typed something on her phone and showed it to Bada.

Dad will probably kill me.

She wrote, Bada smiled and laughed. Bada then bended to Mauve's eye level while her left hand found its way to the top of Mauve's head then said,

"He won't, but if he would I'm here."

All of the butterflies fluttered in Mauve's belly at the moment. It showed through the smile she tried to hide by pursing her lips, knowing she's probably all red by now she nodded her head in the other direction so that Bada won't see it while a giggle also escaped her lips. God she can't even look at Bada anymore. She'd look at her for a second but then look away her smile was uncontrollably showing.

The two walked in silence for a moment. The cold night air grazing their skin, the light atmosphere between them was comforting. It felt perfect for Mauve. She didn't actually expected today to go well but it did. She wrote her gratitude on her phone before tapping Bada to show it.

Thank you for letting me join you guys today. It's one best nights I've ever had since forever. I enjoyed our time, I'm enjoying this walk too. Thank you!

Honestly speaking, Mauve got a little shy showing these words to Bada. It was too late though, she can't hide it anymore and pretend it was never there.

"You're welcome."

Bada said and added.

"I enjoyed our time too, I'm happy you enjoyed what we did today... and yes I'm also enjoying this."

Mauve attentively paid attention to the words that escaped Bada's lips. Not even blinking, catching all her words and that smile at the end.

Before they even realized it, Bada and Mauve arrived in front of the Jung residence.

The two spent a couple second staring at the gate. This is where we part ways. Mauve thought.

"Well then,"

Bada whispered to herself before she  tapped on Mauve's shoulder to say goodbye.

"I'll be going now. You should ring the bell."

Bada said while adjusting the collar of Mauve's sweater. Mauve nodded to agree and followed Bada's instruction to ring the bell. Any second now her dad would be out of the door to get her.

Before that happened Mauve turns to Bada and showed a message she wrote.

I'll see you this Friday?

Bada nodded.

"Friday."

🌊🌊🌊

Hmmm... I don't even know where to start explaining the reason for my short hiatus (if you can even call it that) but I'm back hehe

Sorry for the wait and thank you for waiting!

BEBE WON guys! I'm sobbing! Their last performance was amazing and intense and everything I needed to bounce back haha

Anyway! Look out! it's a double update

-Shiena💙

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2K 55 7
Nabi always knew that she was attracted to girls, it was nothing new to her. However she never thought she would fall deeply in love with a girl in s...
18.7K 692 50
Luna Oakley just moved to South Korea with her boyfriend of two years. On the first few days of being there, she goes to a small friend gathering of...
5.3K 145 7
She fought it hard, then harder, but it was like boiling the ocean. Taking a step forward led to her taking a couple of steps back. There's just no e...
7.4K 262 25
A series of vignettes to glimpse into the Bada & Howl's relationship, alternating between their POVs. Will start with a slow-burn courtship, mileston...