Darkness

Por Girlfan7p

Jeon jungkook, the billionaire, Married a rape victim willingly. He wanted to bring happiness to someone's li... Más

Details
characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
17.
18.
19.
20.

16.

2.8K 136 22
Por Girlfan7p

.
.
The little drink turned into a heavy intake due to their constant provocation. Jungkook is drunk to even get up.

Jackson smirked at his condition because he wasn't drunk at all, he wanted to make jungkook wasted as he was really curious about jungkook's personal life and he wasn't spelling something at all.

A typical nosy person and a busybody who can't tolerate others happiness.

"Umm... Today... I will explore what secret you are hiding behind your sweet home
....... Your friends should know about this... No.... This isn't fair that you are hiding from us........ What's say Mark? "

He looked at Mark who is little bit tipsy but quite stable.

"Yes... I am very curious.... May be we should have some fun also... " The wickedly smiled at each other.

"No.... You won't.... Let him be... " Hiroshi who was equally drunk as jungkook whispered yelled.

"Hey, dude... Shut the fuck up...... Let us do our work.... "

"No... You won't... " He groaned.

"As if we will hear your advice... " Mark scoffed taking a sip of his wine.

Mark and Jackson chuckled when hiroshi stumble back on his seat as he was too drunk to walk on his own.

"Jungkookie... My sweet jungkookie
.. Tell me where you live.... I will safely drop you there... Hmm... " Mark bend down questioning him in a mockery tone.

Jungkook groaned. "Don't touch me... I can go on my own... " His voice seems gribbish still he managed to say that.

"Ok.... But aren't you drunk if you died in a accident due to drunk driving then...... Who will take care of you.... Hmm... Tell me... " Mark and Jackson smirked.

"No.... I can't die.... My tae will be alone... No... I won't die.. " He mumbled.

"Oh... I see your husband's name is tae right? "

Jungkook nodded like a child, eyes are closed.

"Ok.. Then.. Tell me your address... I will drop you there safely.... Trust me.... "

"You will do that... Promise.... "

"Yes jungkook.... Me, your friend is promising you... " Jackson picked jungkook up by supporting his back and took him to their car.

"I want to see who is that tae.... Seems very interesting to me... " Mark chuckled while Jackson started the engine to reach the place jungkook mentioned to them before.

"It will be fun.... " Jackson mumbled under his breath.

*
On the other hand taehyung is patiently waiting for his husband with a pout.

"I am getting bored... Why isn't he coming... It's very late... " Taehyung mumbled while laying lazily on the couch watching a boring cooking show.

Soon his hand found its way to his tummy and instantly his lips tugged upwards forming a beautiful smile.

"Wait a little my baby.... Your dada will come soon, then we both surprise him.. Ok..... You know he will love you so much.... "

He caressed his stomach , smile was never leaving his face.

But soon his bubble broke by the sound of calling bell.

Taehyung's eyes lit up in excitement, hoping that jungkook must have came back home..

So he quickly went to the front door to welcome his husband with a warm hug. Like he always do but today is special.

But when he opened the door his eyes grew bigger in shock.

"Y-you.....

" You are drunk... Bogum... "

He smiled sheepishly... "Umm... A little... But look hyung is more drunk... He can't even stand up... "

Then taehyung's eyes fell on a figure who is sitting on the floor like a baby.. Acting cute..

And at this moment taehyung didn't know if he wanted to scold him for drinking this much or coo at the adorable sight.

Taehyung giggled along with bogum as jungkook was trying to eat a leaf from the nearby tree.

"Tae... Look.. Vegetables, we should eat Vegetables... Come eat with me... Gummy come join me... " He mumbled in a groggy voice then continued to eat his vegetables.

Taehyung is now laughing mess, he sat there holding his stomach unable to control himself.

Bogum stood silent.. The sound of his giggle sounding as a beautiful rhythm to his ear... He unknowingly smiled admiring his happy face.

The innocence, the cute boxy smile, the nose mole looking very beautiful on his face as it got mixed with the moon's serenity.

He was so into his thoughts that he didn't noticed that taehyung stopped laughing and he was calling him.

"Bogum..... Where are you... " Taehyung waved his hand in front of him.

"Um... Yes... Sorry... I was thinking something" He apologized immediately.

"It's ok.... Come help me to life you hungry... He is very heavy I swear... " Taehyung chuckled while shaking his head.

Bogum smiled.. "Ok.. "

They both finally carried jungkook to his room and dropped on the bed.

"Uff... Such a heavy bunny... " Taehyung mumbled.

"Bogum.... There is food in the kitchen... Eat it and stay here tonight... Ok... No need to go back... " Taehyung said while removing jungkook's shoes and socks..

"Ok... I will eat.. But I can't stay here today.. Mom called me.. I need to get back  home.. "

"Taehyung smiled towards him sweetly..
Ok... And don't bother to wash the dishes I will wash it later.
Ok... "

"Ok... Tae... I  am going then.. "

Taehyung nodded and got busy to remove jungkook's jacket and watch changing his clothes into comfortable one after giving a bubble bath.

Taehyung fet tired so he slept beside jungkook hugging him who hugged his back with a subtle kiss on tae's forehead as he do it everyday before sleep.

Taehyung smiled feeling comfortable in his warmth.. It's heaven for him.

He unknowingly caressed his stomach with a sigh of relief.

After half and hour bogum opened their bedroom door seeing them sleeping peacefully in each other's arms brought relief to his heart. He closed the door quietly and left the house after making sure the main door is perfectly locked.

He started his car toward his home.... But the incident of today's night making him think unusual thoughts and what ifs..

When bogum was informed about where jungkook has gone he immediately want to reach their but due to some work he was late.

When he reached their he saw Mark and Jackson is taking him somewhere so without any further thinking he want behind them and stoped them in the middle of the road.

Only he knows how did he rescued jungkook from them .

But soon his mind again got clouded with certain someone's thoughts... Someone too beautiful...... He doesn't want to think that way but he can't control his heart.

The heart that loved someone at the first sight many years ago......

**

So finally I updated it..... 😁. . I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter... ☺

And I will update "personal slave" tomorrow... 🦊🐼🐰🐭🐻‍❄️🐨🐯

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

188K 6.6K 65
Taehyung : You're worthless..I frickin' hate you! Jungkook : B-but what did I do!? Dive into the journey of two guys..their lives got entangled toget...
21.6K 899 32
Nobody thought they could help the already broken soul but can the man who has his own secrets help him? •It's top taehyung and bottom jungkook This...
1.2M 50.8K 60
Taehyung gets married to a rich, handsome and C.E.O in South Korea. He is supposed to be happy because he can buy anything he wants and be happy with...