Draco Malfoy: Year 1 (Alterna...

By AshMarcusTudor

Draco Malfoy has just been accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. But he is supposed to fo... More

Daigon Ally
The journey from Platform Nine and Three Quaters
The Sorting Hat
The Potions Master
Halloween
Quidditch
The Mirror of Erised
Nicholas Flamel
Norbet the Norweigen Ridgeback
Into the Forbidden Forest
Through the Trap Door
The Man with Two Faces

Authors Note

2 1 0
By AshMarcusTudor

I just wanted to say a massive thank you for reading this. I hope that it is good enough for people to enjoy.

I must admit I have never written fan fiction or anything else for other people to actually read before.  It is a surprise and an honour to have people read my work and I hope that people enjoy it. I hope that people will read other stories of mine.

I will be doing all the stories and Year 2 will be started as soon as possible. I am writing another story right now that I hope to finish first. Plus another that has a chapter finished which I wish to transfer across to Wattpad.

Thank you to all the people who have read this and voted. You are all amazing and if you have a comment that can help me to make this better then please do not hesitate to tell me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41 2 1
When everyone is invited to go back for 8th year, only a couple of people answer. Ron and Harry decide to go straight to becoming aurors but Hermione...
1M 34.9K 25
**COMPLETED A potion's mishap thrusts Draco and Harry together and binds them until a cure can be found. Despite hating the man... Harry finds somet...
17.8K 647 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
48.7K 1.3K 12
Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy didn't start off on the best terms but soon Harry decided he'd like to become friends with Draco, but there's a problem...