[OLD!] little sister (BoBoiBo...

By p0chikun

"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and h... More

|☁︎ about (y/n) ☁︎|
[ ☁︎ - 0 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 1 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 3 - ☁︎]
[ ☁︎ - 4 - ☁︎ ]
!ART CHILD (Y/N)! Pikachu face surprised? 6 years old (y/n)
[ ☁︎ - 5 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 6 - ☁︎]
[ ☁︎ - 7 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 8 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 9 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 10 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 11 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 12 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ - 13 - ☁︎ ]
[ ☁︎ 14 ☁︎ ]
author

[ ☁︎ - 2 - ☁︎ ]

908 48 0
By p0chikun

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ☁︎

. . . Chapter 2 . . .

- - . . . Motobot got kidnapped! . . . - -

| . . . ☁️ . . . |

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

[(Y/n) pov]

"And. . . How I get my power watch!" Big brother explain how he got power watch while listening him, my eyes goes sparkling and said.

"That so awesome big brother! Do you think I will get powers like you?" I asked, he chuckled and pet me on my head.

"Yep! You will, but soon!" He said, I smiled widely and jump up and down by my excited.

"Yay!"

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

[3rd pov]

BoBoiBoy cleaning on table, you were look up and gazing the stars as you remove your bunny hat, tok aba call him. "BoBoiBoy!" BoBoiBoy attention look at tok aba. "Grab these drinks will you?"

"Okay tok." He said as he stopped cleaning and went over the counter.

Ochobot fly went to BoBoiBoy. "BoBoiBoy. Clear up that table over there?"

"Okay-"

"Hey, you, boy. The check please!"

"Quick, BoBoiBoy. The ice is starting to melt."

"Err. . . I can't handle this alone." He said as he activate his power watch and he triple split.

While you still thinking and gazing the stars. "Hmm. . . What my power looks like. . ." You thought. You stood up and you wear your Bunny cap then you notice Gopal do a photographer, you walk over.

"Come one, come all! Take a photo with the spaceship! Three for ten! Three for ten! Threw for then!" He threw the picture as you and wind while holding the drink, both of you approach him.

"Really, Gopal?" Wind said. "You're still selling photos at this hour?"

You blink surprised as you look wind then Gopal.

"Hey, ofcourse! Time is money!" He pulled out his money on his pocket.

"Wow! That's a lot of cash!" You said.

"Why ofcourse! tons wanted to check out this cool spaceship. All of them took me up on my offer!"

You and wind think then gopal put his arm on wind shoulder "selfie!" Then take pictures you three but you didn't take pictures your face but you hat does, Gopal make filter " here you go! Gopal's photography service." He show you two. As wind take it and look.

"Whoa. . . This isn't half bad!" Wind said.

You notice the pic your face hidden as you spout. "Hey. Why my hat take selfie instead of me!" You whined as wind chuckle.

Gopal snatch the pic as you both slight surprised. "Want one? That's 30 bucks for one."

"30 bucks for ONE?!" Wind said.

"But you said three for ten and now 30 bucks? That kinda scammer, Gopal." You said as your hand hold your hip and glared at him.

"A special price among friends, BoBoiBoy! (Y/n)!"

Wind 'tch' "some friend you are! I'm gonna get send these drinks over."
He flew away went to kokoci as you follow him.

"Hey, hey!" He started chasing you both. "Fine, I'll give you a discount! A bestfriend special! 20 bucks!"

"Still scammer!" You exclaimed.

"Okay! Okay! How about a 15!"

You three didn't notice the figured been hiden "heheheh. . ." The figured let sleepy gass everywhere. "It's bedtime. . . Sweet dreams. . .!"

☁︎- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

[(Y/n) pov]

We made it here and ciciko repairs his spaceship! "Hi, ciciko!" Me and brother wind greeted him!

"Tok aba made you a drink." He said, he give the drink to ciciko

"Thank you, BoBoiBoy." Ciciko take the drink and scanning curious. "Huh? What kind of drink is this?"

"I'll explain! That's. . ." I cut off by Gopal spoke and he explained.

"BEHOLD! Special ice chocolate tok aba! Made from cocoas handpicked by tok aba himself! Mixed with fresh milk from Mr din's dairy farm And stirred with special ice cubes from Mr. Maniams convenience store. Making it. . ."

I deadpan at him. Ciciko about to drink his drink sudden Gopal snatch it this made me and brother wind instantly gasped. "The best iced chocolate drink EVER!" He exclaimed as he drink all chocolate drink!

"Hey, Gopal! Why did you finish all of ciciko drink?" Brother wind said.

"Huh? Err. . . Hehe." Gopal nervous laugh as he take back from kokoci hand, I facepalm at him.

Sudden I saw a green smoke. I accidentally smell it and I felt. . . Sleepy. . . I fell into the floor as I heard brother wind call my name but. . . I tried not to sleep but. . . I black out. . .

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

[3rd pov]

You were sleeping peacefully in spaceship, then sudden you heard scream that made you wake.

"AAAAH! Ciciko!" Gopal sudden throw kokoci.

"Ow!"

"Hey! Who someone wake me up!" You scolding. And look at kokoci. "Ciciko!" You got up and went over him.

"Eh! Ciciko!" Gopal run over kokoci. You helped kokoci stand up. "S-sorry, kokoci! You okay?"

"Ouch. . . Help me, motobot. . ." Kokoci said.

"Motobot! Come help out your commander here!" You called him but no response.

"Motobot been kidnapped, kokoci!" Ochobot exclaimed.

"What?!" Ciciko shocked. "K-kidnapped?!"

BoBoiBoy went ciciko and nodded. "Yeah. Ochobot saw the spaceship that kidnapped motobot last night." He explained.

"Oh no. . . Motobot. ." You frowned, BoBoiBoy pat your head.

"I. . . I must track him down." Ciciko said as he run out as he went inside the spaceship, you four follow him.

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

"You think you can find him?" You asked curious. But worried.

"All power spheras that I've saved are equipped with tracking devices." Ciciko tracking down motobot tracking devices. "If he's not too far away, we can still trace him!"

You can see the screen said: 'target located' "there he is!" You both exclaimed.

"Where's he now?" BoBoiBoy said.

"Close." Ciciko said. "Sector: G- 14."

You three blink twice and said. "How is THIS 'close'?!"

"Well, what are you waiting for, kokoci? Let's fly there right away!" Ochobot said.

"The ship's repairs aren't done. We have to find another way. "He said and think. "Hmm."

You got idea and you said. "I know how!" Everyone attention look at you. "Ochobot! Use your power of teleportation!"

"Ah! That great (y/n)!"

"But isn't that ship moving? So how are we supposed to teleport inside?" You said.

"Don't worry. I've got an idea." Ciciko typing the keyboard and pressed the last. Everyone looked at screen, kokoci wear his sunglasses. "Get ready for. . . Operation, cloak, and swagger!"

"Operation cloak and swagger?!"

"That's right. Three of you will disguise yourselves as aliens. And teleport to a location where the spaceship will make a pitstop."

"Hey. Why go through all that trouble?" Gopal said.

"Yeah. Can't we just teleport there and fight them?" BoBoiBoy said.

"Don't be so hasty, BoBoiBoy. We still don't know who took motobot." Kokoci said.

"We can't teleport there who is the power sphera hunter is! Don't tell me it might be that dangerous." You said in sweatdrop.

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

"We're arrived. Commencing undercover mission."

"Dey. No way anyone's falling for this!" Gopal said, you three wear alien costume. BoBoiBoy look his costume as you and Gopal deadpan face.

"Enough complaining. Come, follow me." You three sigh as you three follow ciciko and ochobot.

"What now, big brother?" You asked BoBoiBoy. "Huh?" You notice the spark up there and it coming over there were you all arrive.

"Look! There's a spaceship heading this way!"

"Quick! Get in!"

You three run over the station as you all run in. The spacebus? Arrive the station and landed carefully. "Argh! We're doomed! I don't think our disguises are gonna work!"

"Shh!" You and BoBoiBoy shush Gopal and look turn the door.

"They're here!" BoBoiBoy exclaimed. "Get ready." He said as he set bucket on and as you did same BoBoiBoy do.

The space bus open the door as alien walk out the space bus, ciciko take his sunglasses and get the mop and cleaning the floor.

"Plush toy disguise!" Ochobot turn to into a plush and he landed to a plushies on the hat.

"We're done for! The kidnappers are here!"

"Shh! Gopal quiet please!"

Sudden door open as you three yelped, . . . You blink twice the alien look same your disguise, the alien smile and one walked in as others also walk in too and looked around.

"They look exactly like us!" You said in low voice.

Ciciko take out his signal thing? "I'm not detecting motobot signal from them."

The one alien approach on cashier counter at Gopal, the alien spoke different languages you don't know. You three sweatdrop and think, Gopal spoke different languages just like aliens language.

The alien looked at Gopal with curious eyes. He spoke and point at left then he smiled as he walk went left. When he walked away, you three sigh in relief.

"How. . . How did you. . .?" BoBoiBoy asked them cut up heard the spaceship coming the station. You three looked the outside.

And notice the spaceship slowly landed as they arrive. You heard beeping from ciciko hand. "What? I'm detecting motobot signal!"

"Huh? Where?" BoBoiBoy said as he looked the outside.

The spaceship open on under the door and see themselves the adudu, probe and motobot been chained. "That's. . . That's adudu and probe! Just like my brother story said to me!" You exclaimed as you run out the station.

"Huh! (Y/n)! Wait! Hurry, gopal! We have to- huh?" He cut off see Gopal still cashier counter as he speak alien language and the alien understand him and he give the money to him, BoBoiBoy went to Gopal and drag him outside and he chased you were out the station.

When you made at as you stopped and said. "So. . . So it was YOU, adudu!" You exclaimed as you point at adudu, BoBoiBoy and gopal made it and both boys was stand beside you.

adudu looked at you as surprised. and said. "Eh? You know who I am?"

"Oh? You're pretty famous, huh, Mr. Boss?"

"Dey. Who doesn't know you? The worst power sphera hunter of them all. Not even ONE power sphera to your name. Ha!" Gopal showed the wanted paper. "See here!"

"I. . . I'VE FINALLY MADE IT INTO THE 'WANTED' LIST!" Adudu exclaimed as his tears.

"No need that get THAT pumped. Your bounty's only worth $1." Gopal showed the price.

Kokoci sneak on behind adudu and probe without notice him and he get motobot free.

"Enough!" You angry stomped on ground. "Give us back motobot! Eek!" You interrupted by someone other than alien drag you.

A woman voice alien spoke different languages you don't know as he drag you with you while you tried pulled away at her "aah! Stop that! Big brother BoBoiBoy! she pulling me waa!" BoBoiBoy notice you were dragging by alien, he run over you and pulling you away from alien and Gopal help BoBoiBoy.

Adudu recognize the name. "Huh? BoBoiBoy. . . ?"

"Hey! Stop that!" BoBoiBoy grab your hand and pulling you out the alien grip also Gopal help him and he begin spoke alien language, the alien spoke their language.

You feel alone grip slowly losing and she let go as caught you as both bucket take off and fall into the ground as you two reveal themselves, the alien gasped she notice you both were human.

You and BoBoiBoy notice and nervous laugh. "Hehe. Oops."

The alien about fall into the ground but two aliens help her carried and walked away and they went the space bus, adudu notice and looked at you three. "You. . . So it was YOU?!"

You three take off the disguise. "Let motobot go!" BoBoiBoy said as you both nodded.

"Huh?" Adudu wide eyes. "Probe! Don't let them get motobot!"

"Don't worry, Mr. Boss! Motobot is safe with-" probe notice motobot wasn't here "huh?!" Then the motorbike drive pass at probe.

"Faster, motobot! Faster!" Ciciko exclaimed as motobot drive fast.

"Stop right there! After them, probe!"

"MODE: vehicular probe." Probe changed into vehicle.

adudu seat in. "Hurry, probe!" Adudu start engine and he drive fast and chased at ciciko and probe.

Smoke dirt flew you three.

"Ugh!"

"Hey! That rude!"

BoBoiBoy activate his power. "Elemental power! BoBoiBoy lightning!" Lightning used his power the lightning speed and leaving you two behind.

"W-wait for us!" Gopal exclaimed as you exclaimed.

You were about chased them but ochobot stopped you. "(Y/n)! Wait!"

"Huh? What ochobot-" you were cut off by blue bright around you and ochobot.

.
.
.

You cover yourself on your hand and slowly open your eyes. And look at ochobot with curious, then you notice your wrist has power watch.

Before you could scream excitement, ochobot cut off you as he scanning you what power you can do.

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

. . . Next chapter 3 . . .

- - . . .deafet adudu!. . . - -

| . . . ☁️ . . . |

☁︎ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -☁︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 791 40
(A / N : This story takes place after 1 year after Retak'ka / Boboiboy Galaxy Movie 2 incident. ) What if Boboiboy had a painfull yet sad memory? Wha...
16K 529 25
A new mission? A new adventure. Boboiboy and his friends received a newly suspicious mission. But who can say they could denied it.A lot of things ha...
7.7K 267 18
Being in a family of septuplets seems fun and all, But it may be a complete chaos. This is the story of the Elemental septuplets-their life, adventur...
10.7K 941 100
❪ 𝗕𝗖: BOBOIBOY ELEMENTAL FT. READER ❫ ❛ y/n: i'm single. you're single. you know what does that means right ? | thunderstorm: yeah. we didn't meant...