Naruto NSFW alphabet

Da Mckenzie897827

It's just different Naruto characters NSFW alphabets Altro

Sasori NSFW alphabet
Hashirama NSFW alphabet
Kiba NSFW alphabet
Tobirama NSFW alphabet
Madara NSFW alphabet
Kakashi NSFW alphabet
Obito NSFW alphabet
Yamato NSFW alphabet
Itachi NSFW alphabet
NOT A CHAPTER

Gara NSFW alphabet

605 2 0
Da Mckenzie897827

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

After some initial nervousness Gaara is extremely cuddly after doing the horizontal tango. He basically grew up being touch starved and having you with him still makes him feel quite vulnerable. He also seems to make up for lost time, because he will NOT want to let you go once he latched on to you, no matter how hot it is, he is getting cuddles! If you go and get a towel or something to clean up you better be quick because he might start dropping if you are gone for too long. Best to have everything ready beforehand after an intense scene.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

On himself he's grown particularly fond of his eyecolour and everything that reminds him of his mother, for obvious reasons. Gaara is prone to irregular bouts of self-loathing sometimes, so be sure to remind him that he is a beautiful human being who is very much loved and also very pretty. Please and thank you.

After all you've done in your relationship, he still can't get over being shy when it comes to your body. The more of it shows, the redder his cheeks get. If you were to simply walk out of the bathroom towards him without a towel, he would faint. Nudity on your part needs to be slowly added, otherwise his heart can't take it. Of course he loves your whole body, but the part where his eyes lingered the most were your hips and the way they can move oh so sensually.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

Because he comes out of the desert, he doesn't have much Cowper's fluid, since his body likes to conserve water. That makes his come very thick and he comes a comparatively small amount. Since his time with Shukaku, he lived with constant sleep deprivation which often lowers the sperm count. So it's also not very white, but might recover slightly over time. The taste is so and so not good but not terrible either.
Also be careful of sand. That shit gets everywhere.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Gaara gets off on you watching him. Just picture the scene. Your are alone in your room with him and he's sitting on the big bed, all flushed and flustered. You're all comfortable sitting on a comfy armchair with the best view of the house, the moonlight lighting the scene in front of you on the bed through the big windows. Maybe you're even sipping on a nightcap, if you are so inclined. Gaara meanwhile has been playing with his pretty cock for quite a while and is slowly getting desperate. He's inconspicuously trying to speed up, hoping that you don't notice, even though he's not allowed to come without your permission anyway. It's your choice if you choose to call him out on it and make him slow down again or watch his eyes fill with frustrated tears because he just wants to come please! And don't look away from him, this show is just for you after all.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Until you two meet, Gaara has been a virgin. In his youth, he wasn't exactly the most popular person in Suna and after that he almost immediately became the next Kazekage. So not exactly much time to look for a significant other. Plus with all the stress caused by his upbringing and the positively stellar role model his father was when it came to relationships of all kinds, he wasn't sold on the whole idea of romance and intimacy. It was something he had to discover for himself and still continues on to learn with you. He quite likes you as his teacher tho.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Gaara loves to fuck side by side. This is similar to spooning, but instead you face each other.
Lying on your sides face to face, you or him lift the free leg and wrap it around the others hip, giving their hips access to your or his privates. In this position, both of you can equally influence the pace and depth without getting too wild.
Another thing that our favourite kazekage really enjoys is 69. At first he was a bit embarrassed to do this but he quickly learned to enjoy having your parts at his disposal and getting pleasured in return. Also a good opportunity for him to hone his foreplay skills.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

This man is goofy in his own way. He is not a naturally funny person and he often comes across as too serious but if you know him intimately, you know that he has an almost innocent naiveté about him. You can whisper the dirtiest things in his ear, this man will not understand a thing but will listen attentively. Once he finally gets in on it, he will immediately flush the same colour of his hair. It's an incredibly endearing quality to have and no matter how much you talk dirty to him, I promise his reaction will not get less cute over time.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

Another one that naturally hasn't got too much hair on himself. His pubes are only lightly trimmed as he doesn't like the feeling of a razor so close to his balls. He also has some short leg hair that is the same exact red as the hair on his head and his pubes. The only thing he shaves regularly is his face, as his tends to get some stubble if he doesn't, and his armpits strangely enough. He just doesn't like having hairy armpits period.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

There is definitely a strong romantic vibe going on, his eyes are focused on you only and he gets this intense look where you are sure that right now he will be giving you the ultimate declaration of love ™, the romantic and sexual tension is palpable...and then he he flushes down to his navel and steam escapes from between his ears. We all now that Gaara has this really intense vibe going on but it's just more of a show/work "I am the kazekage and very important" thing. In private he tends to crack under pressure so to speak, but he will still make sure to let you know how much he loves you, even if he does it after some steadying breaths and some cold water to the face.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

Doesn't usually have the time to jack off but when he gets the urge at a convenient time, he will practice some self-love after making sure he really is not needed atm. He has the tendency to get really into his fantasies, so much so that he starts quietly moaning your name as he gets closer and closer to release.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Huuuuuge praise kink. Like massive! Call him your perfect angel, call him your good boy, please this man will melt. He will do almost anything to earn your sweet words. If you wanted to experiment, you could possibly get him off just by praising him and letting him hump the bed a bit (or maybe your leg? You'd have to reassure him tho, Kazekage is easily embarrassed). Alternatively jerk him off and praise him till he comes. Then do that again. For scientific purposes.

Orgasm denial is another big one. Discipline is something Gaara knows very well and he's also eager to be a good boy for you. At first he's not going to be that good at holding off till you allow him to release but practice makes perfect after all. So go off and practice some more!

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

Bedroom is obviously always a go but on the rare occasion, Gaara sneaks you onto the rooftop of the kazekage tower or a similar place with high altitude, hides you two in a barrier of his sand and makes love with you under the stars. Only downside: Sand. Everywhere. At least you can bathe together afterwards (and maybe go for round two).

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

Gaara is a little tricky to turn on because he has so many duties and so much to prove being this young and already the most important person in the village. It will be impossible to get him to do anything while he has to work. Afterwards you will still have his permanent exhaustion to contend with, so the best day to surely get him in the mood is a day off, after he had some time to sleep. After work in the evenings is also a safe-ish bet but any intimacy will probably be short and sweet in nature (not that that's a bad thing). So yeah, any elaborate plans will just have to wait till the weekend.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

He is just not a Dom. He can absolutely top if you give him instructions, but he's already in charge of Suna and domming is just even more additional pressure to him, who is not a naturally dominant personality. Gaara is way more comfortable with you taking the lead and directing him where you want to go. He just likes it that way and he is quite content with following your lead when it comes to private time.

Additionally absolutely refuses to use his sand or anything involving jutsu during intimate times. That's just a whole 'nother can of worms for him and one he refuses to open. To him, his identity as a ninja and as the kazekage and his love life have to remain firmly separated.

Restraints are another thing that Gaara isn't too sure about. He's probably game when it comes to silky ropes that are more for the aesthetic, however, heavy bindings made of leather or metal tend to make him nervous.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

He loves, loves, LOVES receiving oral. To him it's just a crazy turn on that you are on your knees for him and giving him your undivided attention. Also you don't need crazy deepthroating skills to please him (but he won't say no should you have them). Gaara is most sensitive on that little spot right underneath the head, so much so that you could probably make him cum by just kissing and licking that one spot. Oh, and he's actually a fan of you using a teensy bit of teeth. Not really biting, just very gently reminding him that they are there.

Kind of mediocre at giving oral but very determined to learn and do better. Poor baby is fairly new to the world of sexual intimacy and so he has only the most basic idea how he should please you orally. His lack of knowledge also makes him a little bit unsure, so it will take time for him to gain some confidence and skills. Give him instructions, he listens to them very well. Will blush like crazy tho.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

He mainly orients himself on the pace that you set but if you gave him a choice, the pace he would set is more languid. He doesn't have that much spare energy to begin with and would rather savour your time together by moving slow enough to still be able to talk and gaze into each others eyes. Those are his romantic tendencies coming through. He is a huge softy after all, after you've cracked that sandy shell. Plus a more sensual pace lends itself well to the long, drawn out sex marathon with lots of position changes that Gaara prefers over some quick action.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

If you ask this man, he will have a quickie with you. No he doesn't particularly like them. Why? Moving fast and frenzied makes his body go into overdrive and he still has some problems with controlling his orgasm. So he finishes almost embarrassingly fast. Be prepared to not be able to cum with the aid of his cock when you are having a quickie (or just keep going until he gets hard again. But you have to give him a little bit of time to recover, he will probably cry from sensitivity if you start paying attention to his cock too soon.)

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

Honestly not that much of a risk taker. Gaara would overall prefer to stay in that cozy little bubble that you guys determined to be your comfort zone. But even the shy ones like him occasionally venture out to places formerly unknown with the right partner at their side. Especially if that partner has some experience already and is willing to explain to him and be patient. New additions and kinks can be slowly added to your sexy repertoire, one at a time.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

Baby is still building his stamina so he has some room to improve over time. Overall his stamina is not bad but also nothing special. He can go for one long and good round but after that, he's pretty spent. It is possible to get him and his cock motivated for a second round but do this only occasionally, bby is running on fumes. Also he not always be able to finish during that second round, his body just can't but he's happy to entertain you anyway.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

Well...not really. He was actually completely unaware that there was such a thing as sex toys, pure bby that he is. Once he got clued in, he checked out mentally for a hot minute there. The sudden influx of raunch that his brain so graciously provided just fried his synopsis and he had to take a deep breath (and a cold shower) to compose himself. For quite some time after that, talking about sex toys to him didn't really work because of all the blushing and stuttering but he is trying and getting better.
He is open to you using sex toys on him but he prefers things that are more closely to vanilla than any extreme kinks. Also a lot of soft and padded stuff. That is not to say he would absolutely be opposed to trying out some more exotic items, he just prefers the tried and true staples.
Also please don't ask him to try and use his sand. He doesn't like using it on you and sand gets. fucking. everywhere. There is no way he could get that shit dense enough to not get into every nook and cranny of your body. Let me tell ya, sandy genitals are not fun. For anyone involved.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

Gaara is no tease, like some other characters on this list, he gets off on pleasing you. Also understated romance is his thing: Candles, having a bath with your favourite shampoo ready for you, etc etc. Anticipating your every wish is a sport he has perfected, even if he cannot always act on it because of his duties. So you could say that you as a couple are very familiar with the concept of delayed gratification already, so much so that there is not much room for elaborate teasing and waiting games. You gotta make use of what little time you have. And boy, do you use that time! Rest assured, you will be treated like the royalty you are by this king, as you fucking deserve.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

Sorry to tell you but this man is almost ridiculously quiet. It's just not in his nature to be loud in the first place and his self-consciousness is doing the rest. This doesn't mean, however, that he is making no noise at all. They're just very quiet so you will have to listen well in order to hear him. His tiny whines and whispers sound really nice tho and he is a definite fan of soft begging.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

The kazekage blushes incredibly easy. It only takes a couple moderately suggestive comments and his cheeks flush bright pink. His blush goes really far down too, in bed his whole chest flushes with colour almost down to his navel. It makes him look really pretty, like someone diluted red ink on his skin, spreading slowly until he is positively overwhelmed with colour. He does it in front of other people too.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

Gaara is a very comfortable size, a good 14 cm (ca. 5.5 in). Just enough girth to give you a stretch, an overall nice and comfy size, nothing crazy. He has almost no noticeable veins but a slight uptick in his curve and is slightly thicker towards his base. Very pale, whith a blushy pink tip and speckled with some light freckles from base to tip. Because of the heat, his balls tend to hang fairly low. He is circumcised. Also this boy is very lean but still a little soft around his very cute belly that he very much loves to receive kisses on.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

Gaara has a comparatively low sex drive, given how exhausted he is most of the time. If your sex drive is significantly higher than his you might benefit forming a bit of a routine or a habit during which time of the week you usually initiate sex. It sounds a little unromantic but it helps him plan and it helps you get laid more often. Gaara will only seldomly initiate himself, only ever so often when he has a couple days off or has finally given in to his siblings and taken a vacation.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

Like 20 minutes after finishing tops. Sex tires this guy out like nothing else, physically and emotionally. He just pours his all into it and afterwards his body all but crashes. Don't be fooled though, it's a good kind of crashing where you are laying in bed with your partner, you are exhausted in all the right ways and your body is aching pleasantly. When he falls asleep he tends to make himself smaller and hug your arm or a piece of your nightclothes (if you wear them) close to his chest.
Should you wake up during the night and leave the bed, he will wake up shortly after you and stumble through your home still half-asleep, trying to find you. Once he found you, he will grab a piece of your clothing and try to tug and whine you back into bed with him. It's a good thing his brain doesn't quite register how needy he is being, otherwise he would never be able to look at you without blushing again.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

305K 4.5K 11
Sasunaru fanfiction CONTAINS SMUT!!!! And swearing. If you don't like yaoi then get the fuck out of here. I hate to be a bitch but that's how it is...
2.1K 55 16
This book contains alphabets and headcanons (both SFW and NSFW) for the colorful cast of Tekken! Warning: If you are under 18, do not read the NSFW s...
76.6K 2.5K 21
-Completed it as far as I could- I've given up on it. _ HAS BEEN ADOPTED BY @Pink_Tuffel_ They met by coincidence. One is chained to the village, th...
12K 455 43
TW: Slow burn. A tainted, disgusting creature, someone who should never have been born, Who only brings misfortune with them, that is what [Y.NAME] [...