MHA: The Son Of Ben 10,000

Galing kay AdityaD1Man

It all started when an alien device fell from the sky and stuck itself on the wrist of a 10 year old boy in A... Higit pa

Character Bio
1. Enter, Ken Tennyson!!
2. Ken's Starting Line
3. Welcome to your Hero Academia
4. UA High: First Day
5. The Tests
6. Combat Training
7. Aliens and Explosions
8. The Swordsman
9. Do Your Best Class Prez!!
10. Rescue Tria- Wait its not?
11. VERSUS!!
12. IT'S HERO TIME!!
13.Upon Each of Their Chests
14. UA Sports Festival
15. LET'S GO!! SPORTS FESTIVAL!!
16. RACE FOR THE TOP!!
17. An Unexpected Team Member?!
18. The Boy Born With Everything
19. A Battle Between Former Friends
20. Shoto Todoroki VS Ken Tennyson
21. The Successors of Legendary Heroes
22. Time To Pick Some Names!
23. A Very Tennyson Internship
24. Tennysons VS The Highbreed
25. climaX
26. Everyone Else's Internship
27. A Stained Encounter
28. Master and Student
29. UA Students vs Hero Killer: Stain
30. Conclusion
31. Internships Wrap Up
33. Final Exam Time!
34. Round Two!!
35. Lucky Girl's Disciple
36. Special Arc: Two Heroes Part 1
37. Special Arc: Two Heroes Part 2
38. Special Arc: Two Heroes Part 3
39. Special Arc: Two Heroes Finale
40. The Omnitrix Wielder From Another Universe
41. Deku 10 And Ken 10
42. Breakout
43. Game Start!!
44. The Pussycats!!
45. 2nd Day of Camp, First Day of Hell
46. Lurking Shadows
47. SURPRISE ATTACK!!
48. My Hero: Ken 10
49. Stand Your Ground, Heroes!!
50. Come the Conqueror
51. Ken 10 VS Vilgax

32. The Curse Of The Omnitrix

272 6 5
Galing kay AdityaD1Man

"Summer break is approaching quickly." Aizawa said to his class. "But of course, don't think you all can relax for a whole month."

"Wait...Could it be...!" The class gasped.

"Summer training camp." Aizawa announced. "You'll all be having a summer training camp in the woods."

"ALRIGHT!!!" The class exclaimed in unison.

"Test of courage!" Mina exclaimed.

"Lots of fireworks!!" Tsuyu added.

The class immediately start chattering among themselves until Aizawa gives them his iconic death glare.

"However." Aizawa glared. "Should any of you fail the final exams...Then you're stuck in summer school. In remedial hell."

"Alright everyone, let's do our best!!" Kirisima said to the entire class.

As the day went on, the students conversed about their performances in the previous tests. Some of them scored really high like Ken and Itsuka who cracked the top 8 and some of them didn't do that well like Aoi who despite his impressive combat prowess, ranked 15/20 in the entire class. Momo decided to help out a few students with their studies for the written tests part but completely doubted herself when it came to the practical portion. Ken was confident he'd ace the practical. A little too confident. Something that doesn't go unnoticed by a certain orange haired girl.

Lunch time rolled around and everyone ate peacefully until Neito Monoma from class B decided to ruin class A's meal time.

"I heard you all encountered the hero killer! The ways you've all been basking in the spotlight have only increased since the sports festival. The thing is you haven't been grabbing the attention in the form of people's expectations but rather in the form of trouble!" Neito said to class A, irritating them to their core. "Ya know, it's kinda scary. One day, we might get caught up in the trouble you guys seem to brew up out of the blue and we'll be hurt. So scary I-"

A green flash of light interrupts Neito as an orange furry arm grabs him by the collar of his shirt.

"LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING NEITO MONOMA!  IF YOU DON'T BOOK IT RIGHT NOW, THE RATH IS GONNA SMACK YOU SO HARD THAT YOUR HEAD WILL END UP RIGHT BETWEEN YOUR ASS!! THEN THE RATH WILL FIX YOU RIGHT BACK UP ONLY FOR ME TO DO IT AGAIN! ONLY, THE SECOND TIME WILL HURT A LOT MORE!!!" Rath yelled to Neito. "NOW GET OUTTA HER BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND!!"

A frightened Neito Monoma immediately takes his leave, not wanting to incur Rath's wrath.

Rath taps the dial of his Omnitrix and returns to his human form. "Glad that's over with."

"Thanks for that. If he kept talking for any moment longer I would've Karate chopped him." Itsuka  replied before resuming her meal.

"It's no biggie." Ken replied as he receives a text on his phone from his dad. "What does dad want?"

Dad

I'll be coming by after your done with school. We need to talk.

You

K

Later that afternoon, everybody prepared to go home until Katsuki decided to give a declaration of war to three students.

"Hey Deku!" Katsuki called out. "I don't know if you've started to understand your quirk a little but you seriously rub me the wrong way! This test won't be the same as the Sports Festival! I won't lose to you again! I'll blow you away! You too Todoroki, Tennyson! You better watch your backs!"

Katsuki simply walks away with Kirishima accompanying him. From the hallway, Aizawa simply looks at Katsuki walking away thinking to himself that his behavior has gotten worse. One would think that Katsuki would've been humbled after a few losses but nope, he's as arrogant as ever if not more.

10 minutes later, Ken and Aoi arrived at their dorms. They part ways and head to their rooms. Just as Ken entered his room, he was greeted with the sight of his father sitting on his bad with a serious expression on his face with an elderly Galvin sitting on his left shoulder.

"You're here." the Galvin greeted.

"Dad. Who's this?" Ken asked.

"This is Azmuth." Ben introduced his little friend.

"Azmuth... As in the creator of the Omnitrix?" Ken asked.

"The very same." Azmuth replied. "I am Azmuth of Galvin Prime. The First Thinker. Creator of the Omnitrix and the smartest being in 5 galaxies. I've come to meet the second wielder of my greatest creation."

"You wanted me to meet the creator?" Ken asked.

"That and something else." Ben replied. "It's about time you knew about the dangers that come with wearing the Omnitrix. The enemies you might have to fight one day."

"Did you know why I created the Omnitrix?" Azmuth asked Ken.

"No, actually." Ken replied earning a disappointed sigh from Azmuth.

"Honestly, Ben. You gave him the most powerful device in the universe and you never told him about its true purpose?" Azmuth asked Ben as looked over to the man with a slightly angry look.

"Uh-"

"Allow me to explain." Azmuth sighed as he looked back at Ken. "The Omnitrix is more than just a device that allows you to perform your heroic deeds. The device is meant to allow the wielder to walk in another lifeform's shoes and bring the people of the universe closer together. To bring peace and prosperity. Ben has been doing just that for the past 35 years to the best of his ability."

"Peace and prosperity..." Ken repeated Azmuth's words. 

"I must say, you've done well. Even if your efforts haven't reached the stars yet, from what I've observed so far...You've done well." Azmuth replied with a smile on his face. "Although I suggest you don't get too confident. The adversaries you will fight will be far stronger than any of the villains you've fought on Earth."

"I was 10 years old when the Omnitrix fell out of the sky." Ben began his story. "Using its power, I fought a lot of villains. Some of them were weak, some were way too strong. The strong ones had one common goal. To claim the Omnitrix for themselves no matter what. There was one guy who desired the Omnitrix more than anyone else in the universe."

"Who?" Ken asked.

"Vilgax. The Conqueror of Worlds. He is the curse that comes with wielding the Omnitrix." Azmuth replied. "I designed the Omnitrix to be a force for peace but Vilgax sought to use its power as a weapon of mass destruction. Vilgax was an assistant of mine along with his sister. He helped collect DNA samples for the Omnitrix prototype. I thought of him as a promising youth worthy to wield the Omnitrix. However, Vilgax had other plans. Once I found out, I immediately banished him. But even that couldn't keep him from desiring my greatest creation for his own twisted vision of the future."

"He wanted to use the Omnitrix's power to rule over the universe like some kind of god." Ben continued. "Once I found the Omnitrix, I became his center of attention. He sent villain after villain, mercenary after mercenary to get the Omnitrix for him. Until he decided to come get it himself. It was a hard fight but with Grandpa Max's help, I was just barely able to beat him."

"Whoa..." Ken muttered.

"But that would not be the end for Vilgax." Azmuth continued. "The Chimeran would return for Ben. And each time he came back, he was stronger. He even teamed up with the galaxies worst criminals to get what he wanted including my former assistant."

"All the fights I had with him. Each fight was harder than the last." Ben explained. "Until 20 years ago, I was finally able to kill him."

"If you got him then we don't need to worry about this guy anymore, right?" Ken asked.

"Remember those robots I fought back at your internship week? The ones the Highbreed used?" Ben asked.

"Yeah. What about them?"

"They were Chimeran technology. They're from Vilgax's army." Ben replied.

"Wait what?" Ken asked in surprise.

"You might be thinking that Vilgax's army is just trying to get their revenge on Ben for what he did to Vilgax. But know this, all those battles Vilgax fought with Ben...He was left in a life threatening state. But he always came back." Azmuth explained.

"So you're saying this guy can basically cheat death?" Ken asked.

"Yeah pretty much." Ben replied. "That's why you need to grow even stronger than you are now."

"If Vilgax is still out there, which I think he is, you won't stand a chance against him as you are now." Azmuth added.

"Well, let him come! If dad was able to beat this guy, so can I!" Ken replied with confidence.

"I like your confidence, boy. But do not let that go to your head, understand?" Azmuth asked.

"Just watch me." Ken replied with a confident smirk.

"He's a little too confident." Azmuth whispered to Ben.

"I know." Ben whispered back.

"If he were to fight an opponent like Vilgax then he'll have a good grasp of who he's up against." Azmuth suggested.

"Good idea." Ben replied. "Hey, Ken."

"Yeah?"

"The final exams. Don't hold anything back, ya hear?" Ben asked. "'Cus I'll be getting a little serious. Gotta talk to Aizawa about this."

"I won't!" Ken replied.

Over the course of two weeks, the students studied hard. After finishing their written tests, it was finally time to take the practical test.

"Alright, the practical portion will begin shortly." Aizawa announced to the class, joined by the other teachers. "I'm sure you all must have gathered some info before hand?"

"Oh yeah! We heard from our seniors that we'll be fighting robots just like the entrance exams!" Mina replied. 

"Summer camp here we come!!" Kaminari added.

"Why are all the teachers out here?" Kyoka asked.

"Well that's because for various reasons, the entrance exam will be different starting this year!" Nezu replied as he popped out of Aizawa's scarf.

"Principal Nezu, what do you mean?" Itsuka asked.

2 WEEKS AGO

"You want to change the entrance exam, you say?" Midnight asked Snipe.

"Exactly. With the recent attack on our students at the USJ and the terrorist attack at Hosu, it is clear that there's been a surge in criminal activities. If we have the students face robots in combat then they'll never experience a real battle against villains. We ever only used robots to prevent complaints about 'students getting hurt during the entrance exams' or something along those lines." Snipe replied.

"It's okay to completely ignore those complaints. They're just doing it for the sake of doing it." Aizawa replied. "That's why the whole robot thing is illogical."

PRESENT DAY

"From now on, we'll focus more on person-to-person combat and emphasize a teaching environment closer to a real battle." Nezu explained. "Now, we'll have you form teams of two and you all go up against a teacher!"

"We're fighting our teachers...?!" Ochako exclaimed.

"Your teams and opponents have already been decided." Aizawa announced. "The way you move, your grades and your personalities and your degree of familiarity; we personally judged how you'll be pairing up based on all sorts of things and we'll list the match ups now. First off, Yayorozu and Todoroki are a team. Your opponent will be me."

"Secondly, Midoriya you're with Bakugo." Aizawa said to the two, shocking them. "And your opponent will be..."

"I WILL DO IT!" All Migth's voice announced as the Symbol Of Peace lands in front of his students, intimidating them.

"All Might?! For real?!" Izuku and Katsuki thought to themselves.

"Next. Tennyson, you're with Kendo." Aizawa said to Ken who looks over to his class president and gives her a thumbs up who returns the gesture.

"You're fighting him." Aizawa said to the two of them as he pointed his index finger upwards making Ken and Itsuka look up to the sky.

From the sky, Big Chill descends down to the Earth and lands in front of them and reverts to his human form; shocking the pair.

"No way..." Itsuka muttered who stared at the imposing Ben 10,000.

"We'll be fighting Ben 10,000?!" Ken exclaimed.

"Yup!" Ben replied. "Do your best, you two!"

However, Ken doesn't look too scared. Instead, he seems very confident in himself. "Of course we will!! We won't lose to anyone. not even you!"

"'Won't lose', huh? Okay then...How about a little twist?" Ben asked. "If you lose to me in a fight, Kenny...Kiss your Omnitrix goodbye!"

This statement shocks everyone present there and shakes Kenny to his core. 

"Say what?!" the entire class exclaimed.

"So...If Ken loses his fight against Ben..." Ochako muttered.

"His quirk will be locked away..." Izuku finished.

The others don't know about the true nature of the Omnitrix. The other students think Ken's quirk will just be sealed away but to him, it means he'll lose his powers and return to being a powerless kid just like before.

"Let's see how you perform under this kind of pressure, kiddo." Ben thought to himself as looked at Ken who was looking at his Omnitrix.

END OF CHAPTER

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

82.2K 2.1K 24
Book 1 of the heart series ~ You are mine, for eternity, I shall tie you with my soul forever ~ After centuries of waiting, Finally..... He have fo...
2.3M 119K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
8.5K 251 27
โ˜พเผ„โฆโžคใ€"๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐ ? ๐‡๐ฎ๐ก, ๐Œ๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข?๐€๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
18.2K 368 8
It is a time to celebrate the ring is gone... Not exactly, you see the one ring that controls all the rings is at large and the fellowships get toget...