பொறுக்கி / Gangster [Under Ed...

By HoneyPlumGurl

My words stumbled, "I don't want to fall in love with the last bench guy." I bit my lip. What the heck was I... More

// 0 [EDITED]
// 1
// 2
Your Selection
//4
//5
// Sorry, dears
//6
//7
//8
//9
//10
//11

//3

326 12 0
By HoneyPlumGurl

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Chemistry lab session:

All the boys and girls are standing opposite to each other. Ajay can't take off his eyes from her whereas all other friends of lakshmi were howling in a silent way and gossiping...

ஏய்... கொஞ்சோம் அஜய் அ பாரேன்... வச்ச கண்ணு வாங்காம பாக்குறான். அவன மாறி பயண லட்சுமி லவ் பண்ணுவா னு நினைக்குற? Chance ஏ இல்ல...அஜய் ல தண்ணி, தம்மு னு போடற ஆளு... யாருக்கு தெரியும்... கூலிப்பு கூட போடுவான்.

Hey...see Ajay! His eyes is not falling anywhere than her. Do you think Lakshmi will love a guy like him? No chance...Ajay is a drunkard who smokes and who knows what other bad habits he has...

Lakshmi can't stand by hearing all of these talks. She rolled her eyes - sighed and thrown a dead glance at him. He buttoned his shirt and smiled like a good boy with his flying hair.

She sighed out and went near him in the sense to take the methyl orange drops to pipette the solution.

வந்தோமா experiment பனோமா னு இரு. பாத்துட்டே இருக்காதா.

See, don't watch me like that. Just mind the experiment.

- அது இல்லா லட்சு...

No Lakshmi...

Direct ஆ பேசாத. எல்லாரும் பாக்குறாங்க.

Don't talk directly. Everyone is watching.

-லட்சுமி, இந்த டிரஸ் ல ரொம்ப அழகா இருக்க. என்னால முடியல டி!

Lakshmi, you are pretty in this dress. I can't take eyes from you di!

என்னாலையும் முடியல. Girls ல உன்ன பத்தி தப்பா பேசுறாங்க. Better, என்ன பாக்காத.

Even I can't (cuz irritated). Girls are talking rubbish about you. Better, don't see me.

She went on to titrate the solution. Ajay's friend heard everything.

டேய், அவளுக்கு உன்ன புடிக்கல. அதான் பாக்காத னு சொல்றா. புரிஞ்சுக்க.

Dei, she didn't like you. That's why she is ordering you to not see her.

-அப்டி இல்ல. Girls என்ன பத்தி தப்பா பேசுறது அவளுக்கு புடிக்கல. Love பண்ற டா... ஆனா மறைக்குற. இல்ல ஏன் என் மேல இவோலோ அக்கற சொல்லு?

Not like that. She didn't like the girls who are talking rubbish about me. She loves me da...but she is hiding it. If not, why she is taking care of it?

His friend shook and went near to lakshu in the sense to add indicator to the solution.

ஏய், நீ ஏன் care பணிக்குற? அதான் கேட்டல ... அவன் நல்லவனே இல்ல. அப்போறோம் ஏன்-

Hey, why do you care? You heard right? He is not a good one. So why-

- நீ ரொம்ப நல்லவனா?

Are you a good one?

ஏய்...

Hey...

She just walked away whereas everyone is looking at her with an awkward smile.

--- in her bedroom :: looking at the moon and thinking...

நீ பண்றது சரிதானா? உனக்கு அவன பிடிக்கல நா என் அக்கற எடுக்குற? லட்சுமி... ஒரு வேல... உனக்கு அவன பிடிச்சிருக்கா...? ஏன்? Psychology படிச்சா நீயே கொளம்பலாமா? Life ஆ லவ் ஆ யோசிச்சிக்கோ...

Are you doing right? If you don't like him...why do you take care? Lakshmi...is that mean...you like him? Why? See...you are a psychology student. Don't get confused. Think life or love?

Whereas here Ajay is smoking with his friends but suddenly thought about lakshmi. He dropped the cigarette down and smashed with his leg.

டேய் மச்சான்... ஏன்டா?

Yo chum, why?

He stepped back. அம்மா கூப்பிட்டாங்க. நா போறேன் சாரி டா...

He stepped back. Mom called me. Sorry, I'm going...

He told lie and ran away. Cuz... He heard what the girls told about him in the lab.

Slowly he sat near his dad.

என்னடா... அதிசயமா வீட்டுக்கு சீக்கரமா வந்துருக்க...

What da... Miracle! You came to the house so early.

-அப்பா, நீ என் cigarette அ விட்ட?

Dad, why do you left smoking?

ம்ம்ம்... உன் அம்மா காகவும் உனக்காகவும் தா. உங்க அம்மா எனக்கு rules ல போடல. Cigarette வேணும் நா பிடி... Alcohol கூட அடின்னுதா சொன்ன.

*Hummed* For your mom and you. You're mom didn't put rules for me. She also told that if I want to smoke or drink...just do it.

-என்? அப்போறோம் ஏன் பா விட்ட?

Why? Then, why do you left?

யோசிச்சு பாத்தேன் டா... உங்க அம்மா என் மேல அவ்ளோ லவ் வச்சிருக்காமோது அவளுக்காக நா கெட்ட பழக்கத்த விட மாட்டேனா? அவ என்ன அவ்ளோ நம்புனா. நமக்காக ஒருத்தங்க இருந்தாங்க நா, நீ அவுங்களுக்காக எத வேணா விடலா...
I thought of it. Your mom have that much love on me. So, why can't I leave those things just for her? She trusted me that much. If you have someone for you, you can drop out anything for them.

- அப்பா, அம்மா உன்ன ஒரு தடவ கூட இதுக்காக திட்டுனது இல்லாயா?

Dad, didn't mom scolded for atleast once?

அஜய், உன்னக்காக ஒருத்தி வருவா ல... அபூ உனக்கு எல்லா புரியும். அதுவும் உங்க அம்மா psychologists...

Ajay, A girl must be born for you, right? You'll understand that time...and also your mom is a psychologist. So, think of it.

Ajay smiled, nodded and fell on the bed in confusion.

லட்சுமி காக cigarette, alcohol அ விட முடியாத? நா ஏன் தம் அடிக்க ஆராமிச்சேன்... அவ என்ன நம்பி வந்த நா ஒழுங்கா பாத்துப்பானா னு தெரியல...

For Lakshmi, Can't I leave this cigarette. Why do I started to smoke and drink? If she come to me...will I care her as much she want?

He called his friend and shared everything. He replied as...

இது தான் மச்சான் சரி... பேசாம லட்சுமி அ மறந்துடு. அவ நல்லா இருக்கனும் ல. Bettet டா. Friend ஆ சொல்றேன். இந்த முடிவ மாதிக்காத.

Yeah, right! You should forget Lakshmi. Is you want her to be happy...just forget her. Better da. I'm saying this as a friend. This is the right decision. Don't change it.

And finally the two perplexed souls are seeing the moon with murmuring heart!

Will she love him or he leave her?

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 3.5K 49
. .
9.7K 684 34
~ အချစ်ကိုဥပက္ခာပြု၍ ဦးနောက်နဲ့ ရွေးချယ်ရမည်ဆိုရင်တောင် မင်းကရွေးချယ်ဖို့ ထိုက်သင့်တဲ့သူ ~
162K 1.4K 75
boy x boy Little space - self harm (few) - fluff - angst - cursing
11.3K 1.8K 15
Another collection of Short Stories