Excuse me Mr. Kim || Kookjin

By Nonebutglory

Seokjin is a business man who just think about his business. He is the CEO of SK corp. Love, marriage, relati... More

~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~ 17~
~ 18 ~
~ 19 ~

~ 1 ~

1.5K 49 12
By Nonebutglory

A young man in a t-shirt and shorts was boxing while another man wearing formal attire was holding the punching bag. Suddenly the door open and a handsome man came inside the office gym. He was also wearing formal suit.

"You're this early in the office?!" The man who came just now asked to the man who was boxing. But he he seemed to not notice him. "Hey?" He again asked but no reply. "Seokjin, are you listening to me?" He said with a slightly loud voice. "Yeah I'm listening to you Taehyung. Speak what you want." Seokjin finally answered but without turning to Taehyung.

"When did you came to the office? It's 8am now." Taehyung said.
" I came here a hour ago. Just didn't want stay in my house." Jin answered punching on the heavy bag. "And because of him I also have to came here so early." The man holding the punching bag said while yawning. Taehyung said while laughing " I know yeonjun, you always regret to become his assistant."

"Anyway. Seokjin why your phone is switched off ?" Taehyung asked." Maybe battery low." Seokjin said still punching the bag.
" Mr. Kim wants to talk to you. He is calling you from last night. But you aren't receiving it. He is mad at you. You should call him." Tae said.

Jin finally stopped. And remove his boxing gloves. " Why? What he wants this time?" "I don't know. How can I?" Tae said. Jin turned to him. "Taehyung I know how he always call you and ask about my whereabouts. So don't be so oblivious." Jin said with a straight face. Taehyung shook his head and said, " This time I really don't know." Jin started to walk from there to his mini locker room for changing.

"And yoenjun are you really going to sleep here like you don't have anything to do?" Taehyung said with a loud voice looking at the man sleeping while hugging the punching bag. Yeonjun flinched with the voice waking him up.

"He made me work hard the whole day even at the night he told me to check the files. And in the morning, he wake me up from my peaceful sleep just to come here at 7 am. Just give me some rest you guys. " Yeonjun cried with frustration.

Taehyung just laughed at that and leave the gym leaving behind a frustrated Yeonjun.

••••
Jin came to his cabin and dialed a number while sitting on his chair.

Charming man

"Hello." Seokjin said.

"Oh. So someone finally remembered me." The man said from the other side. Jin laughed at that.

"Hey old man. How can I forget you. I just forget to charge my phone. How are you doing?"

"Yeah good. Jin-ah I really want to talk with you about something."

" Yes tell me. I'm listening carefully."

"Look Jin I know you don't have any plans for your marriage. But I'm getting old day by day. After your parents passed away I always take care of you. But I don't know how long I will be able to this. You need someone by your side. And I think now you should really think about getting married to someone. "

" Grandpa I know you are concerned about me always. But still I don't want to get married now. "

"Just meet with him. His father came yesterday with the marriage proposal. I had already talked with him. He said his son will definitely agree on this marriage. So I told him I'll first talk with you. Please Jin for me at least. "

" Ok. I will think about it. What's his name? "

" Thanks. By the way, you know him. Don't get surprised. He's Jeon Jungkook.

" Did you really mean it? I mean Jeon Jungkook from Jk corp."

"Yes."

Jin thought for some seconds.

" Ok then I'm ready. "

" What?! Did you really said yes. Thank you so much Jinnie."

" Hey don't call me Jinnie. And I really said yes. I mean he's all good, successful. Why I should deny it if they are ready. "

"Yes you're right Jin. I'll call them to arrange everything. When are you going meet Jungkook? "

" You don't have to worry about it. I'll call him. "

" Finally my Jinnie is going to be married. "

" Yeah you old man how many times I have to tell you don't call me that. "

" Haha. Sure hey did you again change my contact to Oldman? "

" No. You'll obviously change it into Charming man again. "

" Because I am. That's why you and your dad are also handsome. "

" Yeah whatever. Bye and take care of your health."

" You too. "

With that Jin ended the call. After some minutes the door of his cabin opened. Yeonjun bring breakfast for three of them. Then Taehyung also came there and sit on the chair. All of them started to eat.

"So what's this time Seokjin? Why Mr. Kim called you?" Tae asked while chewing the food. " Marriage proposal." Jin said casually.
Tae smiled a little. They know Mr. Kim is insisting Jin to get married. " So what did you tell him this time?" Tae asked taking a bite from the food. Without looking at them Jin answered "I said yes."

Listening to Jin's answer Tae choked on his food and Yoenjun's jaw dropped that a portion of food fell on the table from his mouth. They looked at Jin with a shocked face. Seeing their reaction Jin also looked at them. "What? Why are two looking at me like as you saw a ghost?" Jin asked still with his calm expression.

After coming back to his self Tae said " Did you really agreed to the wedding?" Seokjin answered in the affirmative and again started to eat. Yeonjun was staring at Jin and Tae with his wide eyes sensing something. They also composed their selves and started to eat slowly.

••••••

On a well decorated apartment one was lying holding another man by his waist. They were covered by a blanket. Both are shirtless. One have a cute and pretty face with a small body while the other was more manly with muscle body. He started to move on the bed. Releasing the other male's waist. He opened his eyes and glanced beside him. The other was sleeping soundly. He caressed his cheek causing him to stir in his sleep.

He sweetly whispered in his ear " Wake up Jiminie. My minie I have to go." Jimin slowly opened his eyes. "Kook..." Jimin called with his rasp voice.

Jungkook looked at him with love in his eyes while he spoke "Yeah minie. Don't you want to get up?" Jimin cutely shook his head. Jungkook smiled at that. "As much as I also want it, still we have to get up now. It's already 9 am. I have to go."

Jimin hugged him and the older also hugged him back. "I love you Kookie..." Jimin said and Jungkook also encored the same. Then Jimin slowly withdraw the hug still holding his biceps. "Let's take shower then. " Jimin hummed at that. And Jungkook carried Jimin to the bathroom and the later just snuggled his face in the crook of his neck.

After the shower Jimin set up their breakfast on dinning table. Jungkook also came there after getting ready to go. Jimin looked at him and said " Are you going already?" Jungkook nodded.

"Dad called just now. He said he wants to talk with me something important. " Jungkook said approaching the other. Jimin hugged him. Jungkook immediately gave a peck on his lips. Then released himself from the hug.

"Okay bye. Smile my minie." Jimin smiled as Jungkook said. And said " yeah. And talk to your dad about us. My dad also started to talk about my marriage."

" Ok. I will. Soon. I also want us to get married as soon as possible. To spend the life with you. I can't imagine my life without you."Jungkook said with smiley face. Jimin hugged him one more time and Jungkook smooched his crown head. Then Jungkook exist the apartment for the office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 10.5K 38
John y/n, a lil introvert girl but sweet by nature. Never said no to anyone for anything . She moved to seoul for job . Before she moved to seoul she...
112K 5.6K 42
Forced to marry someone he's never met before. Jin tries to keep his marriage alive so his family won't be disappointed. But unlike Jungkook, he's ju...
358K 12K 42
🌺🌹🌺 When words are not enough to communicate... Our actions speak it all, This is the most magical thing of love... Where hearts doesn't ask and...
27.2K 2K 30
Main ship : Jikook Side ship : Taekook and others ships too Jimin a beautiful man with only mother with him having a beautiful bakery suddenly a ma...