The Diamond

By writingsbymelek

He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about... More

D&A
THE LEADS
About the Characters
PROLOGUE
1. Vancouver Diamonds
2. For my husband to eat.
3. Lujuria means Lust.
4. I hope you are not a Villain.
5. Extrovert a**
6. F*ckable body of yours
7. Drowned in acid
8. No one loves me.
9. Chocolate kiss
10. Chinku Minkus
11. Sexy Indians.
12. She noticed my eyes.
13. Mirror
14. I am angry but I want Waffles
15. He is here.
16. Relationship based on secrets.
17. Get this cleaned up.
18. There would be no turning back.
19. The dream date.
20. There is no privacy.
21. Welcome to Udaipur.
22. Hungry him and I
23. Butterfly.
24. I am a psychopath. For her.
25. Now you will scream my name.
26. Busy with wife
27. 10 mins. Over.
28. Heavenly.
29. Embarassing jealousy.
30. Disgusted.
31. Broken.
32. He is a psychopath killer.
33. Off the lid.
34. Stupid weird revenge.
35. Green flag.
36. Shoot.
37. He is my husband
38. Different
39. Confused.
40. Night Fest.
41. Cute Amrood
42. Shy
44. Mood Swings
45. Not a big fan of it.
46. What happened?
47. Little one
Surprise Sohneyo!!
48. Slap
49. Teddy
Kidda Sohneyo!
50. Baby King
51. Blood
52. Lies
53. Animal
54. Self Obsessed cousin
55. Torture
56. Don't be Ashamed
57. Don't you dare remove my hand.
Happy 1 Million Sohneyo
58. Get it Cleaned. Now.
59. Love
The Caliginous
60. The SSS
61. Welcome Sahaaye
Manheer's Epilogue
Amrit's Epilogue
The Heartache

43. Comment

34.1K 2.2K 478
By writingsbymelek

After coming out of Amrit's clutches Manheer opened the door of her room and saw Anaya merily eating chocolate and looking at her mobile phone.

"Oh bhabi sa you came..I thought bhai sa woul-"

"Bhabi sa ki chamchi.. don't you know it's our floor." Amrit interrupted while coming out of the room

"Bhabi sa ke kadchhe..bhabi sa is mine for tonight. Go now.!!" Anaya mocked.

Amrit gave her a deadly glare at this.

"Offo leave it na..let's go Anaya" Manheer said.

"Heer I wanted to tal-"

"Oh bhabi have you seen that movie" Anaya took her hand and started walking. Poor Amrit couldn't even finish his sentence!

Meanwhile Waffle came to Amrit and started licking his feet.

"Hmm hmm..You also feel the same na, she was all lovey-dovey in the morning and now not listen-" And with this Waffle barked and ran after Manheer and Anaya in the lift.

"-ing." Amrit completed his word seeing him like this.

"hmm hmm, yeh bhi theek hai." (hmm hmm..this is also okay)

Meanwhile In Anaya's Room

It was all prepared by Manheer for her because she wanted to show her gratitude to her remembering the way Anaya had given her tour of her room at the Udaipur Fort.

"You liked the room?" Manheer asked.

"There is nothing I could ask for more bhabi..Its absolutely perfect!" Anaya said giving the famous "titanic" pose with her arms open.

"Anyways now we are secret agents okay. We have a mission!" Anaya said by holding her hands in a 'gun' posture.

Manheer cloned the posture and said.."Aye Aye captain! What is the mission?"

"Mission Shubh Singh Gill." Anaya sad excitedly.

"Shubh? Who Shubh? I don't know any Shubh!" Manheer said.

"ahnnnnn Bhabiiii" Anaya said getting irritated.

"okay okay tell..I need all the gossips!! What all do you both keep on doing in my comment section bhaii!!"

Anaya took Manheer to her lavishing bed and they both sat down keeping cheese loaded fries and hot chocolate in front of them.

"So uhmm...like..uhh"

"Omg The Anaya Shekhawat is stuttering!!"

"Bhabi sa don't make fun of me."

"okay okay I am quiet now."

"So I texted him."

Manheer took fries and was hearing her with full concentration while leaning on the bed rest.

"And he accepted your message request?"

"Yeah, but like-he left me on seen.."

"That is so Shubh veer ji, but he accepted your request that is strange! What did you text him though and when did you text?"

"After your and bhai's wedding I followed him on instagram. He had put up a story of him where he was wearing the emerald green shervaani from your wedding and his brown hair was so shiny and he was wearing a Gold bracelet in his hand-"

"Thats the kadaa not bracelet but girl you remember all the details?!!!"

"There is much more to it, but anyways, so I replied to his story and said 'haseen lag rhe ho'.." (you're looking beautiful)

Manheer who was drinking her hot chocolated choked on this.

"Bhabi are you fine?" Anaya panicked..

Manheer gained her self back and bursted into laughter.."you said what??"

"H-Haseen lag rh-"

And she laughed again..

"Oh my god bhaiiii I can totally imagine veer ji's face when he read that!!"

"What?D-did I say something wrong?"

"Nahi babu, pura sahi bola, mera bhai hai hi..HASEEN..aur tu uski DILRUBA"

"Bhabiiii"

"Okay okay next..what did veer ji reply to this haseen?"

"he left me on read."

"Woah..he accepted your request and then left you on read? Such a beijati.."

Anaya glared at her..

"Arey not yours, veer ji's..hehehe"

"hmm hmm he did reply though."

"hainnnn?!"

"Yeah, after leaving me on seen for 6 hours he replied me with a meme, wait I'll show you."

Anaya picked her phone and showed her the meme that Shubh had sent her.

The laughter that Manheer had after seeing this was mad as hell.

"Oh bhaiii, somebody give me water!!I am drowning!!" and she laughed again.

"Bhabi koi sense tha is baat ka?" (is there any sense Bhabi?)

"oho Anaya, you made Shubh veer ji speechless for hours.." And Manheer laughed again.

"Matlab?"

"Just kidding. You are lucky to get atleast a meme as a reply from him. Let me tell you, I had a friend and she had a huge crush on veer ji, she followed him and used to text him asking about his day and all, veer ji blocked her!"

"Name of that friend please. 😊" said Anaya.

"Nikita"

"Full name please Bhabi.😊"

"What will you do Anaya, that was 2 years back!!"

"Bhabi please.😊"

"Nikita Mittal"

Anaya picked up her phone and searched the name.

"Is this her? You follow her!!"

"Aah yes, she's my classmate so-"

"Bhabi unfollow please.😊"

Manheer gave her a bombastic side eye and instantly unfollowed her because she knew both bro-sis duo are out of the world.

"Happy now?"

"Yes."

"Ok so what happens next?"

"So I texted him with,'what does it mean?' and he said 'it's a child I guess'."

"He replied you!!!!!!!"

"Kahaan na, after that he just leaves me on seen or sometimes replies with 👍. I wonder if he even reads what I say"

"And what do you say?"

"Pretty much everything. What I did in a day, what reminded me of him..sometimes I send him selfies or snapstreaks."

"He added you back on snapchat!!Bro its unbelievable!! Does he open your snaps?"

"Yeah but no replies.."

"And then you say he doesn't give you attention."

"Ofcourse he doesn't..he can atleast reply me with 'I am busy'."

"But he didn't..He could have blocked you..actually he blocks everyone but since you text him so much and he still haven't blocked you...chance hai tumhara.."

Hearing this a spark came into Anaya's eyes along with a cute smile.."Sachi?"

"Ahnnn"

She instantly hugged Manheer extremely tightly and said.."you are the best one Bhabii jaan.."

"Haan kuch naya batao.."

(tell me something new)

"Let's post a pic together"

@anayashekhawat Vancouver, British Columbia

1,653,980 likes @anayashekhawat in your 2 A.M. thoughts 💋

view all 990,870 comments

@loveleenkaursaini Jealousy? What is that?
@anayashekhawat The emotion you are feeling right now.

@loveleenkaursaini Manheer you betrayed me!!
@anayashekhawat No she chose a better company. P.S. Siri, play Traitor by Olivia Rodrigo.
@manheerkaurgill it's just I am in demand hehe
@amritsinghshekhawat Ofcourse you are Heer.

@amritsinghshekhawat Two beauties in one frame..(I am talking about my Heer and my baby)
@anayashekhawat I hate you @amritsinghshekhawat the feelings are mutual

@shubhsinghgill Haseen 🙌 @anayashekhawat OMG YOU COMMENTED!!!!
@anayashekhawat is it you roop? @anayashekhawat atleast replyyy now!!

NOTIFICATION: @SHUBHSINGHGILL deleted the comment.

"Bhabiii sa you saw that?!" Anaya literally cried..

"Yeah baby.."

"Should I be happy or sad..he commented but he deleted it..ahnnn" She cried even more..

"Let's be the former part because he commented.."

"I am sure that was for you and not me.."

"Delulu is the Solulu..Think it was for you.."

"ahnnnnn see this is the reason why I get irritated.." Anaya hugged her.

"Chalo now sleep yaar..If he is in your fate then you will end up with him for sure.."

The next day....

Manheer woke up at 3.30 because Anaya's room was filled with lights and it was difficult for her to sleep with them.

She was the kind of person who always needed complete silence and darkness to sleep whereas Anaya could never sleep in dark. So for her convenience she didn't tell her about the darkness part.

Manheer went to her floor and opened the door of the room.

No one was there.

Amrit?God are you drinking again?!! She thought.

"Amrit?" She said.

No sound came.

She went towards the washroom to check but it was empty as well.

She wanted to go to that secret 2nd floor but ofcourse the elevator requires passwords.

"I just hope he isn't drinking."

She went downstairs towards the closet to check if he was there and-

"Amrit what are you doing here.." She saw him infront of a painting stand.

"Heer.." he said and instantly pulled her towards him and hugged her..

"Yaar aap firse hamein chhod ke na jaein..takleef hoti hai bohot.." (Please don't leave me again, it hurts)

"Arey when did I leave you, I was here only."

"No you were not here, you were not in my arms."

Manheer smiled at this..

"Heer please meri jaan I want to talk to you. Please."

Now Manheer felt that her little joke of teasing him was being too much for him. She could see dark circles around his pretty green orbs indicating he didn't sleep last night.

"Okay boliye."

"hnn, aap..voh,, yes sit here comfortably." He grabbed a chair and said.

He himself sat on his knees to match her level.

"Did you sleep last night?"

"Ofcourse I did. What woul-"

"You can't sleep in light Heer and Anaya is poles apart from you."

"I am fine Raja ji.."

"that's why you woke up so early"

"you wanted to talk about this? then I am going." She tried to close the topic because she didn't want to make Anaya feel bad as Amrit might say her something for this.

"No wait..Please..actually yesterday, I-uh.."

"You were drunk."

"No, I mean yes I was..Gosh I don't know how to ask this but.." He looked at her.

Manheer knew what he want to ask but was still behaving as if she is unaware.

"I mean you were so normal in the morning.."

"You mean I was abnormal during night?" She again joked around.

"Arey nahiii,,like, I remember what all I did, but I don't remember what all I said and that room and painting stand and I just hope I didn't-"

And Manheer kissed him in between on his cheek.

(Raja ji in shock again)

Amrit stopped speaking and was just looking at Manheer with his lips parted.

"You did nothing wrong. Everything was so right." Manheer said.

"If you will not tell me I will not be able to get peace yaar.. don't put riddles."

"Your teddy."

Amrit was silent now.

Shocked nope.

But his biggest fear was coming out of his love's words.

"I- I need to go."

"Hey.. don't" Manheer held his hand as he stood up.

"No Heer. Please."

Amrit was feeling ashamed that now she might feel he is an incapable King.

"Amrit. Listen to me."

"I don't want you to look at me with sympathy Heer. I don't. I have had that enough. I still remember those faces. I-"

"You asked me to understand you yesterday. The drunk Amrit spoke things which you are scared of!"

"I am not scared of anything!" Amrit screamed and Manheer literally flinched.

"I- I didn't mean to baby.." Amrit said and held her as soon as he realised he screamed.

Oh god. Now she will go away from me. He thought.

"I know. I understand you. And guess what? I have fallen in love with you even more."

"With that coward boy?"

"With that boy who was just a baby but was trying his best to fulfill everyone's expectations. With that boy who wanted to protect his belongings. With a pure soul Amrit. A pure soul."

"You are saying that because you want to comfort me."

"You think that?Look at me. Do I look like lying to you?"

Amrit looked at her.

Manheer stood on her tip toes and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I know its difficult Amrit. But let's have a new beginning. Everybody is a villain until they hear their side of story. We can't change the past. But for sure can protect our future."

Nobody had ever said such words to him.

"You forgave me?"

"Yes. Let's forget the past and create new memories Amrit. I promise to stay always with you.."

Amrit hugged her tightly the moment she said yes and said...

"I don't deserve an angel like you Heer. You are the best thing that ever happened to me." He whispered...

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Question of the day.

Who do you think the "haseen" comment was for? Manheer or Anaya?

How was the chapter and the story of Roop and Anaya?

And here is another meme-material story from my life.

When I was a kid I learnt the word 'behench**" from somewhere and I asked my mom what it means.

Mom said its a bad word and never to speak again.

So I picked up my teddy and went to her.

"Mumma I wanna say something.."

"Hanji bolo."
(Yes speak)

"Main ni bolya ehe..but teddy bol reha..main ni..teddy.."
(I didn't say this..but teddy is, not me..but teddy)

"Ki keha teddy ne?"
(What did teddy say?)

"Behench**"

I received delicious sweets from Mom after that. 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 911 35
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
10.3M 667K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
48.2K 1.9K 22
"𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐, 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒘𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...
608K 43.8K 63
She is a beautiful girl not so innocent .... all day engaged in reading novels......surrounded by many people around so called "her family" ... yet...