Marked ( Nigerian) #4

By MideYussuff

The last of the Islanders series Following the life of the last of the trio in the Islanders series, Tob... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
CHAPTER 8
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
CHAPTER 22
Chapter 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
Chapter 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
CHAPTER 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
CHAPTER 49
Chapter 50 - Final Chapter
Chapter 50

CHAPTER 31

316 41 4
By MideYussuff

'Miss Talabi, Please don't go in there' Remi heard Sarah say hoping she was dreaming as she began to wake up

'How dare you tell me what to do' A familiar voice yelled back before opening the door.

Remi sat up slowly rubbing her eyes gently to see who had just walked in as she patted Tobi slightly to wake him up.

She tugged at the large duvet they shared that he had buried himself under. Tobi felt annoyed since the moment he heard her voice, he had hoped he was dreaming until Remi touched him.

'Remi, good morning....I didn't mean to wake you' She said unremorseful 'but its your Hen day'

'Good morning Laila'

Tobi pulled the duvet away and sat up and Laila jumped.

'Tobi, you are here....why?' Laila said unable to hide her shock

He rubbed Remi's leg under the thick duvet as he rubbed the sleep away from his eyes. He held his head up. By his forehead as he tried to control himself. She was not welcomed in his house, she had never been invited. Nobody was welcomed in his house without prior notice

He pulled himself out of bed and walked past her without acknowledging her presence. She knew their relationship enough to not attempt to make him notice her.

Remi watched as the confidence Laila had washed away, her shoulder dropped as he walked by. It was clear She was intimidated by him despite being older than he was.

She stood there for a moment before jerking back to reality. Her radiant smile grew on her face as her eyes lit up when she set them on Remi.

'We are going to have so much fun....' She said as she walked towards Remi as she Climbed out of bed. 'I invited some of the cousins to a small hen party at grandfather's, they are already in town for the wedding anyway and I have been informed your family will be flying in tonight so your sister would be here too and your brother can bond with Tobi if Timi as made any plans'

Remi never questioned that she didn't have people to invite. She had squeezed an invitation to Jadesola who declined because she knew she was going to feel out of place and She didn't want to put herself in that sort of situation. They weren't exactly best friends so Remi did not insist. It was only fair, she had the same worry about her family as well. She worried about her mom and dad. She was glad Tobi gave them the chance of a new life in a foreign country instead.

He seemed to have calculated every decision regarding her and her family. She was excited to spend the wedding week with them.

'that's fine. I didn't have anything planned anyway...Just give me a minute to get ready'

'of course...I will get out of your way....I will make some more calls to ensure everything is going smoothly...' she said as she made her way out

'Don't sweat it, Laila. I am sure you've done well'

'SARAH!!!!' she yelled out before closing the door behind her throwing a kiss at Remi before she disappeared.

Her room fell quiet and she took in a deep breathe. What is she going to do? She was going to relax and wait till her family arrived.

She sent a message to Sarah to tell her about the change of plans so she could arrange hair and make up for her.

She felt a quick pull that frightened her and she turned to see Tobi behind her. The secret door he had opened the other day. It made no sound.

'What are you doing' She said relieved that it was him

'Giving you a good morning and a good bye kiss'

'Where are you going to'
'To get more sleep maybe, somewhere far away'
'How far'
'Far enough'
'Laila said Timi has plans'
'I bet you, he planned on me not showing up either'

She kissed him and hugged him before he pulled away and disappeared behind the door again.

She clinged to his scent as she reminisced on the night before, she had sat up after his revelation and he had filled her in how Grandfather has maintained and continuously built his power through marital relations both home and abroad. One of his aunty is married to someone high in the Italian mafia and one of his cousins is betrothed to the grandchild of one of the leader of the Japanese yakuza. Grandfather had the title of a British lord and his daughters were in the queens court.

With the emergence of love in the royal family, a dent had been caused to grandfather's plans. Every invitation he got from other royal families around the world for being both a British and Nigerian royal, he would send his eligible children, grand and great children in hopes that one of them will get noticed and they eventually did. Three of Tobi's cousins have dated European royalties and two were in talks of marriage and One has a bastard grandfather loves very much. Grandfather adored Genghis Khan for that reason and he did not favour one gender over the other asides when it came to increasing the strength of his legacy.

He had promised to show her a picture grandfather took with Pablo on a secret visit to Nigeria during the peak of his time to oversea a business deal.

With grandfathers planning skills, he saw the bastard as a detour. If she current princess dies without a child and the prince marries his granddaughter the results are even.

'why is he letting you marry me then?...I am no one. You have been with a Kennedy'

Tobi resisted to tell her the real reason so he ignored that she asked 'A fact he is not very happy about, I could have died he says'

He pulled her in and placed a kiss on her forehead. 'I am thirsty' he whispered

'oh ok, let me get you some water' she pulled away to get him water from her night stand before he pulled her back and lifted her in his arms.

He placed her on the bed 'my bad, I should have said for you'

He lifted her legs up and journeyed in between her legs.

She had climaxed and cried at some point. How did he get so good at this.

She has asked afterwards and he said 'the gods did not specify'

It took her time to take in his revelation without asking to many questions

'how...what' she stammered

'well, I had really visual classes from a young age. At Islanders high we had separate sex ed classes that were very visual and practical. Like art classes' He said as he reached out to pick a strawberry from the plate a maid had brought in earlier after she ordered one through her phone. The message would go to the kitchen screen tab that would set off an alarm in the kitchen till someone turned it off to signify the message had been received .

It was an app for the family so she had to simply pick whose house she was in and they didn't need to shout out a maid.

He had gone into detail on how the classes were held, it truly sounded like one of the art classes where a naked person had to stand in the middle of the class, which they did as well. With the sex ed class they had fully consenting women come in and their tutor who was a world class sex therapist would then show the boys several skills a man requires to keep a woman happy.

Remi told him about how her classes revolved around the biology of boys and girls and he laughed.

'that's why its called sex education, Remi'

'yeah sex as in gender'

'No, that's why you have biology. human anatomy classes. That's sad' He said laughing which made her laugh.

'were you taught that in class as well'

'unfortunately, I missed that day of class. Got some notes, "practiced" but unlike other people I acquired the taste to derive pleasure from pleasuring'

Her face changed thinking about his practices with other women

'You are picturing me in between the legs of other women?' he questioned tilting his face as he laid next to her with his hand supporting his head. He looked like a centre page model in a Christmas edition playboy '

'No' she said concentrating on his hand that reached out to the hem of dress and tilted it up as he ran his hand up her thighs.

'We all have our past, Remi, my future is in between yours' He said before kissing the side of her thighs, his thumb caressed her clitoris and found its way into her which made her gasp. Remi stared at the ceiling.

She tried to catch her breathe as he pulled himself up swiftly and raised her legs to give himself a better view.

He knelt before her, pulled her leg apart and pulled her in. His hand resumed thier work, thery were faster this time. His hand caressed her the back of her waist

'Look at me Remi'

She pulled her head down and a tear ran down the side of her face to see him smirking at her

'Good'

She came and they laughed about avoiding the wet side of the bed. They fitted comfortably on one side of the large bed. 'we could go to your room'

'I had rather be here' he said. He wasn't ready to let her into his own space.

'why cant i be the little spoon'

'cause I want to hold and protect you Remi, even in your sleep'

She reluctantly laid down after reaching out to turn off the light. He pulled her in and wrapped his hand around her tummy. He caressed it and she tried  not to imagine they had a child there. All her stubbornness faded off. She felt safe

'Remi'

'Yeah'

'It might not feel like it, but this is the beginning of the rest of our lives' he said calmly before kissing the back of her neck

She turned around withing their confined space and smiled at him

'It does feel like it'

And she kissed him.

She clings to that moment as she stood in her room trying to control her anxiety over Laila's news

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 258 22
Book 1 Of The Keisha Series Tagged No Companion. I had gotten close to the guys in the class, Nick, Beatrice and Lara were my constant companions too...
83K 9.1K 62
Highest Ranked in Nigerian out of #1.14k as at 19/03/19 It's a typical Nigerian Story about Andrew and Andrea, the billionaire twins who had everythi...
17K 4.7K 68
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...
2.5K 635 54
_First Book in the P.I.E.C.E.S series_ Six lives and a load of drama. Tokunbo moves to the great IB city for a fre...