❀❀ miraculous: falling in lov...

Da alya17000

Gabriel proposes to Nathalie and they go on their honeymoon. Once they had come back from their honeymoon, th... Altro

Heads up (information about the story
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12 - 1 day pregnant
chapter 13 - 2 days pregnant
chapter 14 - 3 days pregnant
chapter 15 - 4 days pregnant
chapter 16 - 5 days pregnant
chapter 17 - 6 days pregnant
chapter 18 - 7 days pregnant
Chapter 19 - 8 days pregnant
Chapter 20 - 9 days pregnant + first day of school
Chapter 21 - 10 days pregnant + S.O.S part 1
Chapter 22 - 10 days pregnant + S.O.S part 2
Chapter 23 - 11 days pregnant
Chapter 24 - 12 days pregnant + love makes the best sleep
Chapter 25 - 13 days pregnant + justice is our number one priority
Chapter 26 - 14 days pregnant
Chapter 27 - 15 days pregnant
Chapter 28 - 16 days pregnant
Chapter 29 - 17 days pregnant
Chapter 30 - 18 days pregnant
Chapter 31 - 19 days pregnant
Chapter 32 - 20 days pregnant
Chapter 33 - 21 days pregnant
Chapter 34 - 22 days pregnant
Chapter 36 - 24 days pregnant + "everyone will die, but yours came first".
Chapter 37 - 25 days pregnant + free from the life of a hospital
Chapter 38 - 26 days pregnant + funeral
Chapter 39 - 27 days pregnant
Chapter 40 - 28 days pregnant + Halloween
Chapter 41 - 29 days pregnant + spending the day with my lover
Chapter 42 - 30 days pregnant

Chapter 35 - 23 days pregnant + a bloody day

41 3 0
Da alya17000

During the night, Marinette woke up to an intensive pain in her stomach and she could feel fluids leaking out of her vagina, instantly realising that what she had been stressing about, had finally arrived.

She carefully got out of bed, so as not to wake her boyfriend up and she headed to the bathroom, stripping all of her clothes off that had been stained by her blood.

Marinette took a look at her body in the full length mirror, noticing how puffy and bloated her flat stomach had become.

She then filled the bathtub full of hot water to help with her cramps and she climbed in, trying to relax and stay calm, instead of panicking about blood exploding everywhere.

After forty minutes, the half-Chinese teenager got out of the bath, quickly attaching a pad to her black panties and pulling them up her legs, checking to see if any blood landed on the floor, before putting a matching bra and dark pink pyjama on and wrapping the towel around her hair.

The bluenette girl then entered the bedroom, sitting at Adrien's vanity to brush her hair.

Once she had finished doing her hair, she climbed back under the duvet, trying to goto sleep, but it wouldn't work, the cramps wouldn't go away and the pain just kept getting stronger and the bloating that made her feel all puffy like a balloon, wasn't helping.

She quietly climbed out of the bed, fixing the duvet and laying a kiss on her boyfriends forehead, before quietly shutting the door behind her.

Marinette slowly walked downstairs, having to stop every now and then for her painful cramps to calm down a little.

When the bluenette girl had finally made it to the kitchen, she saw the two adults deeply kissing on the lips in their undergarments, so she decided to make herself present to them, before their mood decides to strip and fuck each other.

The half-Chinese teenager coughed and the newlyweds parted from their kiss and looked at the teenager, who was standing by the counter, "hi Marinette! If you saw us kiss, we weren't having sex. We were just having a make out session!", Nathalie spoke honestly, kissing her husbands cheek to make him smile.

"What are you doing up so late, you've got school tomorrow, dear?", the dark-haired woman questioned and at that exact moment, the bluenette girl could feel her cramps spiking up again, so she placed a hand on her abdomen and broke down into tears from the excruciating pain.

"Oh, sweetheart! What's the matter?", the married couple questioned sympathetically, placing their hands on her shoulders, "p-p-period!", she sobbed.

"Oh you poor thing!", the older woman gently hugged her and rubbed her back as she continued to cry into her shoulder, wetting her skin.

"It's alright, everything's going to be ok!", the assistant looked up at her, drying her teared stained face with a tissue, "don't cry, babe! Just take deep breaths to help you stay calm!", she advised and the two women deeply inhaled and exhaled together.

"Now let's get you into a lying down position on something comfy!", she interlocked her hand with the girl on her period, "Gabriel, can you get a hot water bottle, painkillers, chocolate and herbal tea!", she asked politely, "of course, my queen!", he kissed her forehead and licked her cheek, before she left.

The two females headed to the living room and Nathalie helped Marinette lie down on the sofa, placing a pillow under her head and feet and draped a warm blanket over her body, before sitting besides her and massaging her tummy.

"It's ok, sweetie! Your not alone, we're here to help you, but I don't think you should goto school tomorrow!", she advised and the girl in pain agreed with her.

A few seconds later, the designer arrived with a tray full of everything that would help with her cramps, "here we go, ladies!", he setted the tray down on the small coffee table by the sofa, both adults helping her sit up slowly.

The bluenette teenager ate some chocolate and took the painkillers, before placing the hot water bottle on her stomach and lied back down again, drifting off to sleep on the sofa.

The newlyweds got off the sofa and leaned in, sharing a passionate kiss on the lips.

"You planning on doing something sexy with me?", the blonde man questioned, twitching his hips seductively, "not tonight, my big baby! It's 3:30am, so I'm going to pee and then we can both sleep on the living room floor, just encase Marinette needs us again!", his lover yawned.

"But I need to take a piss as well and I'm busting!", Gabriel took his penis out of his boxers to show all the urine stored inside, "well, first one to the bathroom gets the toilet and the second one has to use the urinal!", Nathalie negotiated and on the count of three they raced up the stairs.

The blonde man came first and cheered, before stripping his boxers off and sat on the toilet. The dark-haired came second, feeling frustrated, but a deal was a deal, so she stripped her bra and panties off and sat on the urinal.

"Why did you take your bra off?", her hubby questioned, "to let my boobs breathe, you have no idea what it feels like to be wearing uncomfortable bras over your breasts all day!", she answered.

Once the newlyweds had finished peeing, they washed their hands and put their undergarments back on, before walking down to the living room, getting all comfy under a blanket and snuggling into each other as they instantly fell asleep.

Once the morning had came very quickly for the married couple, they woke up and looked up at the sofa, seeing that the teenager was wide awake.

"Hi Marinette, how you feeling?", the older woman questioned sympathetically, "better then yesterday, but I still feel like crap!", she replied, groaning in pain.

"Just take it easy for the rest of the day, being relaxed will help your pain and so will chocolate biscuits!", the older man suggested and it made her mood perk up.

While the newlyweds were busy in the kitchen, making breakfast for everyone, Adrien woke up, yawning and stretching his muscles with a big smile on his face, but when he turned around, he noticed that the otherside of the bed was empty and he immediately started to panick.

"MARINETTE! MARINETTE!", he called out, checking the bathroom and the second floor of his bedroom, but no answer, so he quickly ran down the stairs, seeing his mum in her undergarments.

"Mom, have you seen my girlfriend, I woke up this morning and she was gone!", the blonde teenager explained, "I know, son! She slept downstairs in the living room last night, please keep your voice low, otherwise you'll stress her out!", his mother rambled, slowly walking with him into the room and he instantly saw the girl of his dreams lying down on the sofa.

"Marinette, are you ok?", the young model expressed, "no, I started my period last night and it still really hurts, which is why I can't goto school today!", the half-Chinese teenager moaned in agony.

"Awww, you poor thing!", Adrien hugged his girlfriend and kissed her forehead, before sitting besides her on the sofa and gently massaged her belly as Nathalie sat crossed legs on the floor, "it's ok, you'll be alright, m'lady! When my mum gets her periods, dad always takes great care of her!", he looked towards her.

"You're absolutely right, son! Gabriel always manages to heal my cramps like a remedy and we all now that my cramps kill like hell!", the dark-haired woman talked a bout the pain she normally experiences during her period.

While they were talking, she felt someone kiss her hair and she turned around, seeing that it was her hubby in his boxers, carrying a big tray full of breakfast for all four of them.

He sat crossed legs next to his lover on the floor, "you guys are 1000% right! I always take great care of my queen, because being a woman is never easy and I bet me and Adrien wouldn't last ten seconds, if we were in your shoes!", Gabriel stated a woman's strength, giving his wife a delicate kiss on the lips, before they all started to eat.

While they were eating, the older woman noticed something and got up, walking towards the sofa, "how come your not eating, darling!", she kneeled down in front of her, "my cramps hurt!", she clutched her abdomen as she winced in pain.

"Come on, sweetie! You've got to eat something, otherwise you'll faint from hunger, so just eat this one chocolate croissant and then you can have a nap!", she handed her a croissant and she started slowly nibbling it.

Once everyone had finished eating, Adrien gave his parents a hug and kiss on the cheek, before giving his lover a warm cuddle and peck on her lips, "don't worry, cherry! I'll be back before you know it!", he waved goodbye to everyone as he started walking to school.

When the blonde teenager had reached the high school, he met up with Alya and Nino.

"Hey dude!", the DJ greeted and they did their usual handshake, "hi Adrien, Where's Marinette? You two normally walk to school together? Did you guys break up?", the reporter threw a million questions at him, feeling concerned about her BFF.

The young model laughed at her overprotectiveness, "you're right Alya, me and Marinette always walk to school together and we're still a very loving and happy couple, but she won't be coming in today, because she got hit hard with her period!", he enlightened her.

"Oh God, those cramps must be really hard on her!", the couple said unison, "yeah, she's been groaning and holding her abdomen since last night!", he told his friends and they all felt sorry for her.

While they were still gossiping, the school bell rang, indicating that it was time for class, so the three of them headed upstairs to Mrs Bustier class for English and Adrien told her teacher about his girlfriend's absence and she felt sorry for her.

Back at the mansion, the married couple placed a hot water bottle on her belly and sat on the rim of the sofa to keep her company, "Looks like your worries about your period coming is over!", Nathalie remarked, "they sure are, at least now I know that I'm not pregnant and that the pill was effective, despite how good Adrien's penis and sperm felt!", Marinette would never forget about her very first encounter with a dick inside her pussy.

"Do you want to have children?", the dark-haired woman questioned, "yes, me and my boyfriend would like a few kids, but some time into the future!", the bluenette girl replied, while texting her parents about her period.

She then let out a big yawn, so the newlyweds left the living room, so the half-Chinese teenager could take a nap with a water bottle on her tummy and they decided to stay in their underwear all day.

Gabriel was now working in his office and Nathalie was in the bathroom, feeling her stomach twisting as she puked her breakfast into the proceleain toilet bowl.

Once she had finished being sick, she flushed the toilet and got rid of the smell of vomit in her breath with toothpaste and mouth wash, before taking a sip of water and popping a toffee in her mouth, to give her a biy of energy.

The assistant then left the lavatory and headed down to the office, opening and shutting the door behind herself, before walking to the center of the room, pushing the hooks on her back together, so they all come off in one go and she chucked her bra on the floor.

She then walked up to her hubby's desk and stood in front of him, "is there anything I can help you with, darling?", he looked up, seeing her bare, red boobs sticking out and he could feel his member starting to grow.

"Yes, I need you to take my panties off, because they're stuck in between my butt cheeks, and I want you to take your boxers off, honey!", she freed his penis, rubbing it up and down, causing him to turn on.

"Why do you want us to be naked, my peacock?", Gabriel questioned curiously, "because I want to feel the skin of my butterfly, and I want to cuddle with you on the sofa, because I've got really sore breasts!", Nathalie confessed, moaning in pain.

"Awww, my poor queen!", the blonde man layed a kiss on each of her nipples, before giving her a hug, "it's ok, you'll be alright, I'm here to take care of you and I love you so much!", he showered passionate words over her as he rubbed her back.

When the parted the hug, the designer pulled his boxers down, tossing them over his lovers bra, "ok babe! I need you to squat down, so I can pull your pants off!", he announced and she squatted down.

"Now relax your muscles, because I don't want to hurt you!", the Agreste man advised, reaching his hand inside her folds, gently pulling it out.

He successfully got her panties and he chucked them on the floor, before helping her up and smacking her cunt, so she spanked his cock in return, tightening her grip around it to show him who's boss.

When his wifey had let go of his hardening penis, he reached for his desk, pulling the top draw out and grabbed the cream from inside, before turning around to face the love of his life.

"Here, Emilie use to use this for her boobs, when she was pregnant with Adrien. She says it works like miracles!", Gabriel opened the cream, spreading it on his lovers swollen and inflamed breasts.

At first, Nathalie winced in pain to her husbands touch, but as soon her skin felt the cold cream, she felt so relieved.

"How are you feeling now, sweetheart?", the blonde questioned, putting the cream away, "a lot better thanks to my remedy!", she placed a hand on his cheek and they leaned in, connecting their lips for a savage kiss.

The newlyweds were now sitting on the sofa in their office. The dark-haired woman was sitting on her lovers lap, resting her body against his and he wrapped his arms around her, being careful not to smudge her cream and they stayed all snuggled up into each other.

Two hours later, the assistant looked at her phone, realising that she had a text from Sabine and opened it, causing her eyes and mouth to widen.

"Honey! Sabine and Tom are coming to pick Marinette up in ten minutes. We need to get dressed!", she showed her husband the text message.

The married couple nakedly ran up to their bedroom, panicking too much to even think, so they both quickly put a t-shirt and a pair of jeans on, not caring about wearing no panties underneath.

They Agreste's had just finished getting dressed and they heard the Dupain Cheng car pulling up outside, rushing downstairs to greet them.

"Hello Tom and Sabine!", they greeted, "hi Gabriel and Nathalie! How's Marinette feeling?", the mother questioned caringly, "she's been asleep for the past two hours. Those period cramps have really taken over her!", Mrs Agreste replied.

The newlyweds lead the two adults into the living room and just as they had entered, the bluenette girl started waking up.

"Hello dear! How are you feeling?", her mum rushed over to the sofa, "I'm feeling good, most of the pain has already gone!", she responded.

The newlyweds brewed cups of tea and carried them into the living room on a tray, handing it to their guests first, before they sat down with their cups.

"Mr ano Mrs Agreste, thank you for looking after our daughter while we were away for the weekend!", Tom expressed, "your welcome, we're happy to help anytime!", they replied in unison.

Once the half-Chinese teenager had packed her bags, she headed back home with her parents and the married couple waved goodbye to her, staying outside, until their car vanished into the distance.

They headed back inside the mansion and stripped all the fabrics of their bodies and snuggled on their double bed, feeling each others bodies with their hands.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

9.4K 454 16
Gabenath Fanfiction. During an akuma attack Gabriel and Nathalie get transported in a fantastic world in which they live a new life into their person...
5.3K 141 9
The story is about Gabriel and Nathalie changing their relationship. She from a normal assistant later a friend is becoming love. But it is more com...
6.9K 386 22
Gabenath Fanfiction. Gabriel makes his dream come true, Emilie is back but his wish comes with a total reset of reality. I don't own Miraculous or th...
25.6K 1K 62
Gabriel and this other guy are competing to earn Nathalie's love. Who is gonna win?