Convening the American Contin...

Da KaiserBR2003

In an alternative reality, all the colonies on the American continent united and gained independence. Becomin... Altro

Chapter 1 - First contact
Chapter 2 - Imminent war
Chapter 3 - The Battle of Gim
Chapter 5 - After the battle
Chapter 6 - The Great Battle of Ejei
Chapter 7 - The Fall
American Continental Union - A.C.U
Weapons and Equipment - Part 1
Weapons and Equipment - Part 2
Weapons and Equipment - Part 3
Weapons and Equipment - Part 4
Weapons and Equipment - Part 5
Weapons and Equipment - Part 6
Weapons and Equipment - Part 7
Weapons and Equipment - Part 8
Weapons and Equipment - Part 9
Weapons and Equipment - Part 10
Weapons and Equipment - Part 11
Chapter 8 - The Western Empire
Chapter 9 - The Empire and the Shogunate
Chapter 10 - Problems on the horizon
Chapter 11 - Complicated situation in the East
Chapter 12 - The Fall of Altarus
Chapter 13 - Complicated Situation in the East
Chapter 14 - The United Kingdom of Mu
Chapter 15 - Internal Problems of the Empire
Chapter 16 - The Demons of the North
Chapter 17 - New World Crusade
Chapter 18 - The Spark of War
Chapter 19 - Declaration of War and Preparations for War
Chapter 20 - Last Warning

Chapter 4 - The Great Naval Battle

607 14 16
Da KaiserBR2003

November 10, 1956/1626

City of Maihark, Principality of Qua-Toyne

10 months have passed and Maihark has changed drastically.

The once medieval city was replaced by a city similar to the city of São Francisco in the 1920s.

At the docks, Union troop transport ships arrived early and disembarked their forces, from infantry to armor.

At the Principality of Qua-Toyne's Marine Headquarters in Maihark, Admiral in charge Pancarre, wearing a decorated black admiral's uniform.

He saw on his chair a document regarding the outcome of the Battle for Gim.

Pancarre: "By the gods... What's next? A full-scale naval invasion with the entire Lourian navy?"

Pancarre realized what he said and now he was unlucky.

He got up and went to the large window, where he saw the newly built fleet of the Qua-Toyne Navy.

Because ports and dock buildings were still being constructed, and projects to build ships of their own would still take some time, but fortunately, Qua-Toyne was gifted a naval force of old, but deadly, Union ships.

50 gunboat, Erie (25), Hermelin (25).

48 destroyers, Bainbridge class (8), Truxtun class (8), Smith class (8), Wickes class (12), Clemson class (12).

32 armored/protected cruisers, Atlanta class (4), Albany class (4), Maine class (4), Pittsburgh class (4), Uruguai class (4), Olympia class (4), Columbia class (4), St. Louis class (4).

31 scout cruiser, Chester class (8), Bahia class (8), Omaha class (15).

21 pre-dreadnought, Indiana class (3), Andes class (3), Washington class (3), San Francisco class (3), Salt Lake Beach class (3), Mexico class (3), Cuba class (3).

15 dreadnought, South Carolina class (3), Atacama class (3), Amazonas class (3), Minas Gerais class (3), Rio de Janeiro class (3).

6 aircraft carriers, Langley class (6).

80 submarines, Bermudas class (20), Hawaii class (20), L-class (20), G-class (20).

Totaling 283.

The number may be small considering Lourian's numbers, but they had ridiculously high quality and firepower.

It was a very peaceful sight, but it must have been interrupted by three knocks on the door.

Pancarre: "Come in!"

The door opened and revealed a young elf in an officer's uniform, Junior Officer Breweye.

Breweye: "Sir!"

Pancarre: "Ah, Junior Officer Breweye! What brings you here?"

Breweye: "A report from a coastal air patrol, sir! It was reported that over five thousand warships crossed our sea border, all flying the Lourian flag. It also included three dragon carriers, two light and one heavy, plus a series of five-rate frigates and ironclads."

Pancarre: "What?! I can tolerate the five-tier frigates, but the dragon carriers and ironclads?! How the hell do the Lourians own those types of ships!?"

Breweye: "From what we can assume, Parpaldia gave the dragon carriers and ironclads as 'gifts'. We can say that Lourian sent 95% of his navy."

Pancarre: "....I think I jinxed everything with my words. Is our fleet ready?"

Breweye: "Yes sir!"

Then, three more knocks on the door were heard.

Pancarre: "Come in!"

The door opened again and revealed a young officer with a paper in his hand.

By his uniform, a communications officer sergeant.

Communications Officer #11: "Sorry for the interruption, sir!"

Pancarre: "What happened?"

Communications Officer #11: "A few minutes ago, the Union Navy sent a message about helping our navy. It stated that they would send some of their warships."

Pancarre: "The Union sent some warships without specific information? How many are there?"

Communications Officer #11: "They said it would be a surprise."

Breweye: "Interesting. Could be battleships, battlecruisers or aircraft carriers, sir."

Pancarre: "Maybe, maybe. Even so, I'm still curious... When will they arrive?"

Communications Officer #11: "Would—"

*HOOOOONNNNKKK*

Communications Officer #11: "—Now..."

Suddenly, a loud horn was heard and everyone looked towards the large window.

What they saw were five gigantic warships of different designs and sizes, but all flying the same Union flag.

The warships were:

ACS Tillman 'The Merciless'.

ACS Ohio 'The Walking Terror'.

ACS Atlântico 'The Well-Armed'.

ACS Idaho 'The Halfbreed'.

ACS Miami 'The Fast'.

*(ACS - American Continental Ship)*

Pancarre: "By gods?!"

Breweye: "They're battleships!"

Pancarre: "No, junior officer. One is a Maximus BB, another is a BB-CV Hybrid, another is a Super BB, another is a Battlecruiser and another is a normal BB."

Quickly, he grabbed his admiral's hat and left.

Breweye noticed and followed him.

While the young communication officer sergeant left and closed the door.

=================================

At the pier, the place is very busy with sailors going back and forth to their jobs.

Meanwhile, Pancarre and Breweye walked to a dock where the 5 ships drop their anchors.

Arriving at the pier, the two saw Commander Nouka, wearing his dark blue officer's uniform, talking to 5 men, 2 humans, 2 Faunus and 1 Sapien, they were on average 30 to 50 years old, and wore captain's attire.

Nouka noticed the two's arrival and called them.

Nouka: "Ah, Admiral Pancarre! It's good to see you."

Pancarre went out and found the 6 men with Breweye.

Pancarre: "Good morning, gentlemen! It seems that you have already met Commander Nouka, Chief of this base. I am Admiral Pancarre of the Qua-Toyne Navy, and this is Junior Officer Breweye..."

Breweye: "Sir!"

Pancarre: "Welcome to Maihark!"

???#1: "Thank you, Admiral Pancarre. My name is Chester H. Grizz, Captain of the ACS Tillman."

Chester is a large 50 year old brown bear Faunus, wearing a traditional black captain's uniform, he is over 2 meters tall and despite his age and being a brown bear Faunus, he is muscular like a bodybuilder.

???#2: "I am Carlos Alberto da Costa, Captain of the ACS Atlantico."

Carlos is a 42-year-old maned wolf Faunus, wearing the same captain's uniform, he is 1.89 meters tall.

???#3: "I am Humphrey Fergson, Captain of the ACS Idaho."

Humphrey is a 32-year-old gray wolf Sapien, he is the youngest of the captains, and wears the same captain's uniform, he is over 1.90 meters tall.

???#4: "I am LeRoy Johnson Junior, Captain of ACS Ohio"

LeRoy is a normal 40-year-old human, wearing the same captain's uniform, he is over 1.85 meters tall.

???#5: "I am Harry Horatio, Captain of the ACS Miami"

Harry is a 46-year-old human, wearing the same captain's uniform, he is over 1.88 meters tall.

Pancarre: "It is a pleasure to meet the captains of these 5 proud ships. I feel honored."

Chester: "So do we, Admiral."

Pancarre: "And it looks like you're sailing alone? May I ask where your companions are?"

Carlos: "They will arrive later."

Humphrey: "Well, that's due to the fact that the 5 of us were on an exercise near your seas. When we heard the news, the navy sent us in, escorting convoys of troop transports nearby."

Pancarre: "I see. I can understand that. We could lend you our new fleet as a support fleet for you."

Chester: "Thank you for your help, Admiral Pancarre."

Pancarre: "You're welcome."

Chester: "Anyway, is there any recent news on Lourian?"

Nouka: "Ahem. A few minutes ago, our coastal patrol plane encountered 5 thousand warships, armed with cannons, that had just invaded our waters and headed here. They all fly the Lourian flag, we also found 3 dragon carriers , 2 light and 1 heavy, in addition to hundreds of frigates of five categories and ironclads."

Harry: "5 thousand? It looks like they sent their entire navy."

Humphrey: "These dragon carriers, do they function as our aircraft carriers? And are these ironclads the same ironclads we had in the past?"

Nouka: "Yes. There are light and heavy dragon carriers, both of which function like modern aircraft carriers. However, they can only carry certain amounts of wyverns, depending on their size and category. And also, they are sailing ships. The ironclas are basically the same types you had in the past, only they are very rudimentary"

Harry: "Um, aircraft carriers from the Napoleonic eras. Except they carry wyverns. And rudimentary ironclad. Got it."

Humphrey: "And who uses these types of ships?"

Nouka: "Only the great powers like Parpaldia, Riem and few in the Mu Continent and Central Continent."

Humphrey: "If only the great powers operate these types of ships, then how did Lourian get these ships if they are a medieval society with no shipping industry?"

Pancarre: "We theorize, or obviously know, that the Parpaldia Empire gave this to them as a 'gift'. Right, junior officer Breweye?"

Breweye: "Yes! Frigates, dragon carriers, and ironclads can be recognized by their designs."

Humphrey: "Understood."

Pancarre: "Breweye! Call Rear Admiral Midori!"

Breweye: "Yes, sir!"

~Moments later~

Breweye returned with Midori beside him.

After first contact with the Union, Midori was later re-educated at the Union navy academy, graduated and given the rank of Rear Admiral by the Qua-Toynian Naval Admiralty.

When they arrived, they saw the 7 men talking and telling things.

Breweye: "Sir!"

Midori: "Rear Admiral Midori, ready to serve!"

Pancarre: "Ah, thank you, Breweye. This is Rear Admiral Midori, the leader of our current fleet. He is the best of the best! Midori, this is Captain Chester H. Grizz of the Tillman, Carlos Alberto of the Atlantic Coast , Humphrey Fergson of Idaho, LeRoy Johnson Junior of Ohio and Harry Horatio of Miami."

Chester: "Midori? Aren't you the same man our diplomatic fleet met you with 10 months ago?"

Midori: "Yes, that's me."

Chester: "Well, I'd like to congratulate you on your new rank, Rear Admiral."

Midori: "Thank you, captain! It's an honor."

Pancarre: "Anyway, Rear Admiral, would you love for your fleet to escort and support your ships?"

Midori: "Yes, I would! I'm honored, sir!"

Nouka: "You will put your name in the history of the Qua-Toynian and Rondenius, Rear Admiral."

Pancarre: "Yes!"

Then, the Junior Officer left the 8 men and headed to the new fleet dock.

After a long conversation, an Atlantico officer confronted his superiors.

Atlantic Officer #21: "Sir! Our ships have been refueled and rearmed, sir!"

Carlos: "Good. Thanks, son."

The officer nodded and returned to his post.

Carlos: "Does it look like it's time to leave?"

Chester: "Yes, we should move faster before those Lourians arrive."

Midori: "I'm going to prepare my fleet."

Nouka: "It's good to talk to you captains."

Chester: "So do we, Commander, Admiral."

Harry: "It looks like today *takes sunglasses and puts them on face* is going to be a busy day"

The 5 captains shook hands with Nouka, Pancarre and Breweye before boarding their respective ships.

Soon after, the warships' smokestacks began to smoke and their anchors were raised.

The Atlantic moved out into the open sea and met up with the other 4 ships, while people at the naval base and along the coast watched them embark, followed by the Qua-Toynian "1st White Steel Fleet".

The 1st White Steel Fleet is made up of 15 destroyers, 8 armored/protected cruisers, 6 pre-dreadnoughts, 3 dreadnoughts and 3 aircraft carriers.

Totaling 37 vessels.

Many of the citizens watching waved their hands at the fleet and the sailors on deck waved back with smiles.

*HHHOOOOONNNKKKKK*

The ships sounded their horns, saying goodbye to the port.

The foreign merchants, who were in Maihark, were shocked and amazed, they had never thought that Qua-Toyne owned these types of vessels, some were paralyzed and others were smiling, some were also waving at the ships.

The fleet soon sailed very far over the horizon and slowly disappeared over the horizon.

November 10, 1956/1626

Westfore Sea, Principality of Qua-Toyne

Sailing over the sea was the gigantic Lourian "great fleet", with more than 5,500 warships, regardless of size, galleons, carracks and even frigates and ironclads, including 3 dragon carriers, 2 light and 1 heavy.

The Lourian Eastern Subjugation Navy sails through Qua-Toynian waters to conquer the city of Maihark.

On the heavy dragon carrier is Vice Admiral Scharkun, leader of the so-called "grand fleet".

Scharkun: "What a beautiful view..." 'The only things I saw were ships. Or in this case. The sea was completely covered with ships. Hahahaahahha! Our forces are certainly the strongest!'

After 10 years of spending resources and money, your strengths are completely shaped.

All thanks to Parpaldian support, the Parpaldians gave them many ancient five-rate frigates, ironclads and 3 dragon carriers, 2 light and 1 heavy, as gifts.

Their greatest ambition to conquer all the seas of the Rondenius continent is now underway, with them mobilizing what appears to be the entire navy, or they have sent the entire navy, to annihilate the Qua-Toynian Navy and conquer Maihark.

However, following the devastating news that the Eastern Subjugation Army had been massacred at Gim, concern grew over the Lourian command.

The full report has been classified and covered.

As the vice admiral glorified his fleet and himself, he looked at the horizon and felt something was wrong.

He felt it.

Sailor #53: "SIR!!! SOMETHING AHEAD!!!!"

At said sailor's shout, he picked up his spyglass and saw something.

Black silhouettes on the horizon.

Scharkun: "What? There shouldn't be any islands in this sea."

However, he noticed that the "islands" were moving.

Something that moves much faster than any of your ships.

Scharkun: "What...?!"

Black silhouettes appeared in his clear vision, revealing a "bunch" of "ships" sailing at an insane speed for "ships".

Scharkun: "W-what..."

Gigantic, yes, 5 gigantic warships, with a bunch of smaller warships escorting them.

The sailors looked at what appeared to be a fleet of warships, they were all shocked and amazed, but also in fear and dread.

Scharkun: "S-Such ships..."

He could feel himself trembling at the sight of the warships.

The sailors and officers on the other ships could feel the dread these warships emitted.

Black smoke rose from their chimneys and giant hulls made of metal surrounded the insane size of the cannons.

Officer #12: "Vi-Vice-Admiral... What should we do?"

Scharkun: "A-Attack them! We outnumber them! Attack!! Fire the cannons!!!"

And that was his biggest and worst mistake as a leader.

=============================

Aboard Tillman's bridge, Captain Chester and the others watched as the Lourian fleet recklessly advanced and engaged their fleet.

Officer #9: "Captain, What should we do?"

Chester, "Turn all the way to port and ready the main and secondary guns!"

Helmsman: "Turn all the way to port!"

Weapons Officer #3: "Ready main guns!"

Meanwhile, on the Atlantico bridge, Captain Carlos and the others also watch the Lourians, as they arrogantly advance.

Carlos: "So much arrogance and ignorance"

Officer: "Sir, the Tillman is turning to port and readying her guns!"

Carlos: "Do the same!"

Helmsman: "Yes sir!"

Weapons Officer #2: "Yes sir!"

At the bridge of the Idaho, Captain Humphrey and the others also watched the Lourians advance.

Officer #5: "Captain, Tillman and Atlantico are turning to port and preparing their weapons!"

Humphrey: "Do the same and prepare the fighters and helicopters for bomber and air superiority"

At the bridges of the Ohio and Miami, captains and others also watched the Lourian advance and turned the ships to port and readied their guns.

=============================

Sailor: "SIR!! THE ENEMY IS TURNING TOWARDS!!!"

Scharkun: "What?"

Everyone saw the warships turning to port, causing confusion among the Lourian sailors.

Rowing ship tactics are ancient naval tactics that have been used for centuries, from the Greco-Persian Wars until the early 19th century.

In Remo ship tactics, you can ram the enemy ship to immobilize it.

However, remembering the size of the warships that appear, approaching them can be easy, but also difficult.

Scharkun: "Hmph! No matter what, we still outnumber them! Tell all ships to fire on those ships!!!"

In an instant, all the ships with cannons, galleons, frigates and ironclads, fired everything they had, as the enemies were facing the fury of cannons.

Thunderous cannon fire screamed and cannonballs flew towards the enemy ships.

=============================

The enemies fired and their cannonballs went straight to their ships.

Chester: "DOWN!"

Carlos: "ENTRY!"

Humphrey: "KEEP YOUR HEADS DOWN!"

Meanwhile, on Midori's ship, the aircraft carrier QTPS Maihark, her crews were dodging enemy gunfire.

Midori: "PREPARE FOR IMPACT!!!"

============================

All shots were direct hits.

However, they only received a scratch for the huge warships.

Scharkun: "What?! Tch!" ' Impossible! That was a direct hit! '

Officer #21: "Sir! The enemy's warships are still floating! All our shots are useless against them! They have metal hulls!"

Scharkun: "Tch! Dispatch the boarding party! We'll— What...?!"

*BBBBOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM*

In an instant, 10 galleons, 7 frigates and 11 ironclads were destroyed.

Scharkun: "W-w-what happened?!"

Officer #24: "We lost 28 warships, sir!!"

Scharkun: "H-How is that possible?!"

Sailor#342: "SIR!!! THE ENEMIES' WAR SHIPS!!!"

Scharkun took out his spyglass and saw the aforementioned warships preparing their large guns.

Scharkun: "No..."

==============================

The other 5 ships are preparing their main cannons, secondary cannons and AA weapons.

The Tillman has 15 18-inch guns distributed in 5 triple turrets.

The Idaho has 12 16-inch guns distributed in 4 triple turrets.

The Ohio has 8 16.5-inch guns distributed in 8 double turrets.

The Atlantic has only 10 15-inch guns distributed in 5 double turrets.

The Miami has 16 12-inch guns distributed in 4 quadruple turrets.

Despite the differences in the number of guns, calibers and size of the ships, each ship was unique and special.

The Tillman is large enough to accommodate the best naval and aerial artillery equipment, as well as exceptional armor.

The Idaho was a hybrid battleship-aircraft carrier, a concept of an artillery and air support ship with carrier aircraft.

The Atlantico had the largest caliber secondary guns, 16 9.44-inch guns distributed in 8 double turrets

The Ohio is known for her cruiser speed of 35 knots per hour and her number of secondary guns, 16 5.9-inch guns in 8 double casemates and 24 4.1-inch guns in 12 double turrets.

The Miami had the largest number of main guns with 16 12-inch guns in 4 quadruple turrets, despite the caliber being smaller, it had a lot of precision and quantity, but could cause significant damage.

But back to the story.

Due to the proximity of the Lourian warships, the ships have their secondary guns in range and the main guns are at the lowest possible elevation.

While the Qua-Toynian escort and support fleet also has its weapons trained.

Officer #12: "All weapons ready, sir!"

Chester: "FIRE!!!"

Carlos: "FIRE!!!"

Humphrey, Harry, LeRoy: "FIRE!!!"

Midori: "FIRE AT WILL!!!"

*BBBBOOOOOMMMMM*

*BBBOOOOMMMMM*

*DDDUUUAAAARRR*

================================

The enemy ships fired heavy weapons, hitting the Lourian warships and creating huge pillars of water in the sea.

One of the enemy's salvos ended with hundreds of warships sunk, mainly due to shock waves from enemy shells.

One by one, dozens by dozens, or worse, hundreds by hundreds, the Lourians lost their precious warships, with the enemy's warships destroying, no, massacring them.

Like shooting ducks on a Sunday morning.

Scharkun: "No..."

*BBBOOOMMMMM*

Scharkun: "No! NO!!!! NO!!!! NO!!!!!"

The screams of the Lourian sailors filled the skies with smoke and the sea was full of destroyed warships and corpses of Lourian sailors all around.

The horror was shown to Scharkun, who has his flagship, the heavy dragon carrier, along with the other 2 light ones, at the rear of the fleet.

Officer10: "Si-Sir! We lost almost half of our fleet, sir!"

Scharkun: "LAUNCH ALL THE WYVERNS WE HAVE!!! I WANT THESE SHIPS TO BE DESTROYED AT ALL COSTS!!!!"

Their scream echoes throughout the fleet and the dragon bearers had their wyverns on the wooden deck ready to take off.

All wyverns are now airborne, with over 150 of them.

==============================

While the air is filled with smoke from the destroyed Lourian fleet below, the wyverns are on a mission to destroy the enemies' warships.

Dragon riders take pride in causing their own death.

Dragon Squad Leader#2: DIVE!! DIVE!! AVENGE OUR BROTHERS!!!!"

Each wyvern dove towards the enemy ships with war cries.

Then, tens of thousands of rays of light struck each diving wyvern, killing the wyverns and the knights in an instant.

D.K.L#23: "AKH—!!!"

D.K.L#53: "NO NO NO—!!!"

D.K.L#23: "WHAT—!!!"

D.K.L#23: "HELP—!!!"

In just 8 minutes, all the wyvern squads deployed by the dragon bearers are all killed and slaughtered like flies.

====================================

Scharkun: "N-No..."

Horror unfolded before his eyes, the wyverns he dispatched from the dragon bearers were all annihilated and slaughtered.

The sailors watch in horror at the scene, wyverns and human flesh are falling from the skies and hitting the remaining ships.

Scharkun: "My precious fleet... My precious wyverns..."

He whispers to himself as dozens of hums come from the sky.

Scharkun: "What is this?"

The buzzing sounds are getting louder and louder and all heads look up to see lots of flying things.

================================

Aboard the Idaho, sailors on the bridge look up at the flight deck to see their Vought F4U Corsair (5), Douglas TB2D Skypirate (5) and Douglas A1D Skyrider (5) planes and Bell AH1 Cobra (15) helicopters taking off from the deck of the hybrid ship.

Officer #11: "Sir, our air squadrons have taken off and are heading toward the Lourian fleet!"

Humphrey: "Excellent! Send a message to the support fleet, have the carriers launch all their planes for air support."

Communications Officer #5: "Yes sir!"

Meanwhile, on the support fleet's aircraft carriers, when they received a message from Idaho, requesting air support, the crews and pilots of the 3 support fleet aircraft carriers prepared their planes.

On the decks of these ships, the crews prepare the Northtrop F1 (20), Boeing F.X (20), Douglas FP1 (20), Ford Tri-Fighter (20) fighter planes.

Fighter bomber and torpedo bomber Boeing B.I (10), Northtrop B1 (10), Ford BT (10).

All fueled and armed and the pilots got into their respective planes and started the engines and took off from the decks.

In the skies, more than 125 planes and 15 helicopters are training.

Union Air Flight Sqd Ldr: "[Alright, gentlemen! We're on a mission to attack and bomb those Lourians!]"

Union Pilots and Qua-Toyne: "[Yes sir!]"

================================

The Lourian sailors looked up to see strange flying machines diving above them, and the Lourians' nightmare began.

Scharkun saw the horror and terror revealed, he felt the dread and terror in the air and he trembled until he was on his knees, watching the slaughter around him.

The Eastern Subjugation Fleet, started with 5,000 warships, was reduced to just 4,000 by the enemy ships, the fleet sent 150 wyverns to attack the enemy ships, only for all 150 to be slaughtered and now the enemy fleet has sent strange flying machines that destroyed the ships of the Lourian fleet, the number dropped to 3,500, then to 3,000, now each remaining warship is fighting for itself, trying to escape the so-called "flying demons".

Scharkun: "N-No...There...There is still hope... C-Call Jin-Hark! Request for su-support wyvern!"

November 10, 1956/1626

Jin-Hark City, Louria Kingdom

At Jin-Hark's Wyvern HQ, the situation seemed peaceful until the Eastern Subjugation Fleet sent an emergency message.

Communications Officer #5: "Sir! Emergency message from the Eastern Subjugation Fleet! The fleet was attacked by a fleet of gigantic metal warships! Many of our fleet's warships were sunk and destroyed by the enemies' firepower and the wyvern of the fleet were... were slaughtered, sir!"

Wyvern Base HQ Commander: "What?! Impossible!!! It shouldn't be possible!"

Communications Officer #5: "Vice Admiral Scharkun has requested wyvern support, immediately!"

Wyvern Base HQ Commander: "Send all 900 wyverns to the fleet now!"

Communications Officer #5: "But sir! The Eastern Subjugation Army has requested 1000 wyverns to replace the 500 dead wyverns, sir!"

Wyvern Base HQ Commander: "Did I stutter?"

Communications Officer #5: "N-No, sir."

Wyvern Base HQ Commander: "THEN SEND THEM NOW!!!"

Immediately, over 900 wyverns were mobilized to support the Eastern Subjugation Fleet.

Leaving only 100 wyverns to defend the capital.

November 10, 1956/1626

Westfore Sea, Qua-Toyne Defense Fleet

While watching planes destroy enemy ships, Tillman's radar detected hundreds of targets heading toward his location.

Bismarck's XO, Harold Carter, calls for Chester.

Harold: "Sir! Our radar has detected hundreds of objects moving towards us! We assume they are Lourian wyverns, sir!"

Chester: "Enemy Wyverns? Report to our planes!"

Harold: "Understood!"

In the sky, planes were still busy bombing until the Union squadron leader received a warning message from Tillman.

Union squad leader: "Fuck! Men! We have enemy wyverns coming! Stop the bombing and spread out!"

The Qua-Toynians also received the warning message all over the planes and spread it to the incoming wyverns.

Soon, Lourian's wyvern reinforcements arrived and were met by hails of bullets from Union and Qua-Toyne fighters, killing all those in the bullets' path.

One of the largest aerial battles in the history of the Rodenius continent began.

One by one, the Lourian wyverns fell from the skies and both the wyverns and the knights were killed and slaughtered in this battle.

While the Union and Qua-Toyne lost only 5% of their planes.

Union ships and the support fleet also provided AA support for their planes.

============================

The horror was once again revealed to the Lourians of what remained of the fleet, all 900 wyverns sent by Jin-Hark were completely exterminated in just 10 minutes of combat.

Soon after the wyverns were annihilated, the enemy's "flying demons" began attacking them again, releasing showers of light projectiles, small bombs and torpedoes, killing all those who were in the path of the bullets, bombs and torpedoes.

The screams of sailors filled the steaming air, as did terror for their enemies and terror for their ships.

Scharkun, for the first time, finally felt complete terror and dread, fear and despair, endless trauma.

Scharkun: "N-No..."

The vision was before his eyes.

The enemy's warships fired, the enemy's flying machines dived, the explosions, the destroyed and sunken warships, the corpses, the screams of the survivors, the smoke in the air, the terrors and fears, everything bad was everywhere the battlefield.

One of the enemy's large light shells struck one of the light dragon carriers, destroyed it, and sank it.

No one survived the coup.

The vice admiral of the once glorious Eastern Subjugation Navy fell to his knees.

His hope, his dream of ruling the entire Rondenius Sea, has disappeared.

He fell into despair and endless trauma.

He would never be able to stand again with this trauma.

Officer #24: "Si-Sir! We lost 99% (4950) of our ships to the enemies! We lost all of our wyverns and we lost one of our dragon carriers! And the enemies are surrounding us!!!"

Scharkun didn't say a word and remained silent, letting out a very restless aura, an aura of despair.

Officer #16: "Sir???"

Scharkun: "...raise the white flag..."

Officer #6: "P-Excuse me, sir?"

Scharkun: "Hoist the white flag..."

Officer #13: "Si-Sir, did you really want us to surrender to the enemy?"

Officer #5: "But sir!!! We clearly outnumber them!!! We still have a chance to—!!"

Scharkun stood up and quickly grabbed the said officer's collar.

Scharkun: "DON'T YOU SEE?!!! YOU DIDN'T SEE HOW MY PRECIOUS FLEET WAS DESTROYED!!! LOOK AROUND YOU!!! MY FLEET!!! MY SHIPS!!! MY WYVERNS!!! EVERYTHING IS GONE!!! THIS IS NOT A BATTLE!!! THIS IS A FUCKING MASSACRE!!!"

He let go of the officer's collar, who was scared, Scharkun turned to see the enemies' warships getting closer and closer, surrounding them and the devil's flying machines are still in the air and attacking the surviving ships.

Scharkun: "Raise the white flag... This was not a battle, but a massacre..."

Soon after, the order was sent to the other surviving warships, and white flags flew from their masts, signifying that they were surrendering.

=============================

Aboard the Tillman, Captain Chester watched as the Lourians raised white flags and surrendered.

Officer #7: "Sir, they are surrendering..."

Chester: "Good. Tell Idaho to tell the pilots to stop and tell our Qua-Toynian friends to rescue the survivors, or arrest them."

Officer #7: "Yes, sir!"

Meanwhile, aboard the QTPS Maihark, the crews celebrate their first major naval victory.

The other crew members of the Qua-Toynian warships also applauded.

During the celebration, an officer appears and confronts Midori.

Officer #12: "Sir, message from Tillman. They wanted us to rescue the Lourians, sir."

Midori: "Rescue them? Alright, send four scout cruisers for a rescue team. If those Lourians tried to resist or attack, shoot them down or shoot them. Understood?"

Officer #12: "Yes, sir!"

===========================

Soon, the rescue team was dispatched and slowly collected the surviving Lourians. One by one, they were handcuffed, those who resisted were knocked out, and those who attacked were shot dead.

The commander-in-chief of the Lourian Eastern Subjugation Navy, Vice Admiral Scharkun, was captured and handcuffed along with the other Lourian sailors.

In some parts, some Qua-Toynian sailors, with a personal vendetta, killed some Lourian sailors.

During the rescue, the Lourians, with troops of Qua-Toynian sailors on guard, sank every surviving ship they owned except the 2 dragon carriers.

Dragon bearers will be taken home as war prizes and displayed to citizens for propaganda and shows.

The Lourian Eastern Subjugation Navy was destroyed, and the Lourian Navy was completely weakened with the loss of the Western Fleet.

The sea became an eyewitness to this one-sided massacre.

Qua-Toynian would recognize the battle as the "The Great Battle of the Westfore Sea", but Lourian would recognize the battle as the "The Great Battle of the Rondenius Sea".

===============================

Fleeing into the open international sea, a Parpaldian observer named Varhal managed to escape the one-sided slaughter and siege.

When news was heard of the Lourian Navy's attack on Qua-Toyne across the sea, Parpaldia became interested in how these barbarian people would fight, especially with their new frigates and obsolete ironclads and 3 dragoon carriers, 2 light and 1 heavy. .

Varhal expects a unilateral massacre from Lourian, but it is not what he thinks, it was the opposite.

When the enemies appeared, they brought 5 monstrous and gigantic warships that surpassed everything the Parpaldian Imperial Navy had, comparable to the Great Mu Kingdom and the Holy Mirishial Empire.

The 5 gigantic warships were escorted by several smaller warships of various models and shapes but still large.

When the enemies appeared, Varhal realized that the battle was already a lost cause and would be a one-sided massacre on the part of the enemies.

When the battle began, Varhal was already on his boat, observing the one-sided massacre from afar.

He was terrified as the battle continued and was even more terrified when enemy aircraft appeared, killing and destroying everything.

Varhal will never be recovered after the battle, despite not being on the battlefield, he directly watched with his eyes and head.

He is now sailing to Sonal, and from there, he will be left with PTSD for the rest of his life.

While his report would be sent through a Parpaldian trader to be delivered to the National Strategy Bureau.

==============================

The Great Battle of the Westfore Sea (Qua-Toyne)

The Great Battle of the Sea of Rondenius (Louria)

Date: November 10, 1956/1626

Duration: (2 hours)

Location: Westfore Sea, Wed-Toyne

Result:

Crushing victory for Qua-Toyne and his allies

Complete annihilation of the Lourian Eastern Subjugation Fleet

Belligerents:

Qua-Toyne – Louria

American Continental Navy

Commanders and leaders:

Midori – Scharkun (surrendered in combat)

Chester H. Grizz

Carlos Alberto da Costa

Humphrey Fergson

LeRoy Johnson Junior

Harry Horatio

Strength:

1 Maximum BB – 1,000 Galleons

1 Hybrid BB – 500 Penteconter

1 Super BB – 500 Galley

1 Battlecruiser – 500 Longship

1 BB – 500 Galiot

15 destroyers – 500 Trireme

8 armored/protected cruisers – 500 Ironclads

6 pre-dreadnoughts – 500 Frigates

3 dreadnoughts – 500 Galeazza

3 aircraft carriers – 3 dragon carriers (2 light, 1 heavy)

125 planes and 15 helicopters – 150 wyverns (+900 wyverns from Jin-Hark)

Victims and losses:

50 sailors injured - 325,761 sailors killed or missing

1,000 Galleons destroyed and sunk

500 Penteconters destroyed and sunk

500 Galley destroyed and sunk

500 Longships destroyed and sunk

500 Galiot destroyed and sunk

500 Trireme destroyed and sunk

500 Ironclads destroyed and sunk

500 frigates destroyed and sunk

500 Galeazza destroyed and sunk

1050 wyverns killed

1 light dragon carrier destroyed and sunk

2 dragon bearers captured

23,430 Lourian sailors captured

==================================

Good morning, good afternoon, good night my dear readers, here is KaizerBR2003 with a new chapter, I hope you like it.

I put some references in the chapter, anyone who is cultured and likes police series knows very well what I'm talking about.

The ships are based on those from the game World Of WarShips and real life, the planes and helicopters are from real life.

================================

Gunboat:

Erie class and Hermelin class - WOWS TIER 1 CRUISERS

Destroyers:

Bainbridge class, Truxtun class, Smith class, Wickes class, Clemson class - Same

Armored/Protected Cruisers:

Atlanta class - Same

Albany class - Same

Maine class - Same

Pittsburgh class - Same

Uruguai Class - Varyag class

Olympia class - Same

Columbia class - Same

St. Louis class - Same

Scout Cruisers:

Chester class, Bahia class, Omaha class - Same

Pre-dreadnought:

Indiana class - Same

Andes class - Charles Martel class

Washington class - Peresvet class

San Francisco class - Mikasa class

Salt Lake Beach class - Retvizan class

Mexico class - Evstafi class

Cuba class - Danton class

Dreadnought:

South Carolina class - Same

Atacama class - Nassau class

Amazonas class - Helgoland class

Minas Gerais class - Same

Rio de Janeiro class - Agincourt class

Aircraft Carriers:

Langley class - Same

Submarines:

Bermudas class - Type U-19 class

Hawaii class - Type U-31 class - 

L-class - Same 

G-class - Same

Tillman:

Atlantico:

Ohio:

Idaho:

Miami :

Planes:

Vought F4U Corsair - Same

Douglas TB2D Skypirate - Same

Douglas A1D Skyrider - Same

Northtrop F1 - Albatros D.III

Boeing F.X - Spad S.XIII

Douglas FP1 - Sopwith Camel

Ford Tri-Fighter - Fokker DR1

Boeing B.I - Bristol F2A

Northtrop B1 - Halberstadt CL.II

Ford BT - Salmson 2A2

Helicopters:

Bell AH1 Cobra - Same

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

195K 3.7K 36
1940, two years after a brutal civil war that saw the return of Kaiser Wilhelm II, the revived German Empire has become the most dominant military, e...
17.3K 160 5
In a blinding burst of serene light, the 44th Imperial Fleet is thrust into an unknown realm, damaged, disoriented, and severed from the Empire's rea...
79K 1.8K 10
Inside the Ruins Castle, The Great Jura forest Became bigger than before. No one dared to step foot inside or dare to claim the great Jura forest for...
66.1K 693 34
Hayley storm lives with abusive foster parents how did she end up with them. Will she find her own family and secrets yet to be uncovered. ⚠️mention...