Her Light

Av Malonec19

It starts with a girl who has thought about becoming a police officer ever since her older brother became one... Mer

cast
aesthetic
season one
1.
2
3.
not part of story
4.
idk
5.
6.
7.
info
8.
๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ
9.
need opions

prologue

872 17 0
Av Malonec19

Jessica 'jess' bradford, 26 year old rookie straight out of the academy with the highest marks ever. Jess had spent her whole life looking up to her older brother Tim bradford ever since he joined the army.

Jessica is wanting to move on from her ex husband but what if he tries to ruin her future of being a cop.

Jess soon meets someone who is a lot older than her but Is also looking for a change.

I hope you like it so far I'm excited to carry on with this book

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

21.7K 323 24
This is a detailed account of Tim Bradford's POV throughout the whole of The Rookie with some creative liberties taken to fill in the blanks. This is...
4.8K 89 11
Lucy is a 13 year old girl that has been through hell. She has been adopted by two police officers, she is scared about school. Wondering what others...
8.1K 301 8
เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ real and fake becomes hard to tell apart แกฃ๐ญฉ โ€ข๏ฝกโช fem!oc ๐’™ tim bradford โซ ๊ช†เงŽ หšโช started. 11.02.24 โซ 5th on #cops 6th on #lapd ...
63.4K 799 32
Lucy's entire world is changed when she realizes the horrible things that are soon to come for her, and her reputation. *leave comments below so i kn...