๐€ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ญ...

By MentallyJinxxed

"๐‘ต๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š, ๐‘ฐ ๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†.. ๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†.." Widow was jus... More

๐€ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’
๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ
๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’
๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ
๐‘“๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’
๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ฅ
๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘’๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก
๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘’๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ฃ๐‘’
๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐๐ž๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ..

๐‘›๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’

338 10 2
By MentallyJinxxed

『𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨..』

"Cute place, real homey," Doc Ock remarks, her fingers lightly trailing along a mahogany table before she shifts her gaze to the others.

"Oh, great, it's Liv," Aunt May grumbles, her expression marked by a mixture of displeasure and suspicion as Doc Ock gracefully makes her entrance.

In the dimly lit room, everyone else conceals their identities behind their masks, shrouded in an air of mystery. Yet, there's an absence felt until, with a swish of silk and the faint jingle of a zipper, Widow reappears, donning her sleek spider-themed outfit.

"Look at all these little spiders," Scorpion declares with a sly grin, Tombstone lurking in his imposing shadow.

"Let me guess, you're Scorpion. Well, we're the Spider Gang," Peter quips, Gwen and Widow standing shoulder to shoulder, a united front against the looming threat.

Widow's protective instincts kick in as she instinctively places her arm in front of Gwen, a guardian ready to shield her, forgetting for a moment that Gwen, too, possesses the powers of a spider. Gwen, understanding the gesture, gently lowers Widow's arm with a reassuring touch, a silent reminder of their shared identity.

"Oh, right... sorry," Widow murmurs, a hint of embarrassment in her voice, as the realization dawns upon her. She then shifts her focus back to the unfolding situation.

Aunt May, concerned about her home's fate, politely intervenes. "Would you mind taking this outside?" she requests, pointing toward the door, her desire to protect her house evident.

Nior responds with a hint of nonchalance, "We don't pick the ballroom, we just dance." Widow can't help but roll her eyes at his cryptic response.

However, Doc Ock's attention is elsewhere as she spots the override key hanging around Peter's neck. "Ooh, I think I'll be taking that," she announces, making a swift grab for it. Peter, quick to react, narrowly dodges her attempt, setting the stage for an impending clash. The fight is about to begin.

Aunt May's patience reaches its limits as she watches the escalating confrontation unfold before her. She swiftly grabs a baseball bat from the corner of the room.

"I said, take it outside!" she shouts, determination in her eyes as she swings the bat with surprising force, connecting with Tombstone and sending him hurtling through the door and outside.

As the action continues, the override key is inadvertently thrown into the air, and Widow's agile reflexes come to the rescue. She manages to snatch it mid-air with precision. But just as a momentary sense of relief sets in, her spider sense tingles with urgency.

"Oh, you've gotta be kidding me," Widow mutters in frustration as the Prowler bursts through the door, making a series of relentless attempts to seize the override key, but each one is met with failure, thanks to Widow's quick thinking and agility.

Gwen, fueled by determination, launches a fierce attack on the Prowler, her blows skillfully landing and causing his mask to be sent flying.

"Well, if it isn't the man behind the slaughter..." Gwen remarks, her voice heavy with a mixture of anger and revelation. Widow, who witnessed the unmasking before the mask is retrieved, is stunned by the sight that unfolds.

"Uncle William!?" Widow's mind races with shock and confusion, her gaze fixed on the Prowler.

Widow's mind whirls in a maelstrom of shock, fear, and confusion. It's a staggering revelation that she has been in combat with her own uncle all along.

Meanwhile, Gwen, momentarily distracted by another foe, unknowingly leaves Widow vulnerable. The Prowler seizes the opportunity and launches himself at Widow. She reacts swiftly, dashing away from the Prowler, and the battle takes them to the rooftop.

Desperation propels the Prowler to catch up with Widow, and in a chilling moment, he dangles her over the precipice by her neck. Trembling with fear, Widow's hand reaches up to remove her mask, exposing her identity. The Prowler, in disbelief, freezes.

"Widow...?" he utters, a wave of guilt washing over his features as he slowly takes off his mask, revealing himself.

In the tense moment on the rooftop, the Prowler gazes down at his niece with a torrent of emotions and thoughts colliding within him.

"Oh, no, no, no, no, no," he murmurs, his grip on Widow slowly easing. It's a moment of agonizing realization for him.

Widow, sensing something amiss, listens in on her uncle's earpiece and hears the commanding voice of Kingpin. "Prowler," the voice intones, filled with authority, "What are you waiting for? Finish it."

William, torn between loyalty to Kingpin and his love for his niece, looks over his shoulder briefly, then back at Widow. In a poignant gesture, he gently puts Widow's mask back on her face and raises his hands slowly in the air, a clear sign that he doesn't want to harm Widow any further. It's a powerful moment of inner conflict and a desire to protect family.

BANG!!!

Tragedy strikes as a gunshot rings out, and William's body is struck from behind, causing him to fall backward. Widow, in a desperate attempt to save her uncle, reaches out to catch him, but it's too late. His body ends up dangling near the edge of the rooftop, blood slowly oozing from his wounds.

Widow's gaze shifts from her fallen uncle to Kingpin, who now holds the gun aimed at her. The situation takes a sudden turn when Peter swings into action, knocking Kingpin aside. As Kingpin crashes to the ground, he looks up to see Widow leaning over her uncle's body.

"Go!" Peter shouts, keeping Kingpin distracted as Widow picks up her uncle's lifeless body and swings away with it, leaving behind a scene of chaos and turmoil.

In the secluded alleyway, Widow lays her uncle's lifeless body down, her trembling hands covered in the crimson evidence of his tragic end. Her heartache is almost unbearable.

"No..." Widow whispers, her voice filled with disbelief and sorrow. She can't fathom that this nightmare has become her reality.

As Widow grapples with her grief, she hears a faint, pained voice. "Widow..." William mutters, drawing her immediate attention.

"Uncle William," Widow utters, her voice quivering as her hands rise to her face, tears threatening to spill over.

William withdraws his metal clawed hand, and Widow instinctively takes it, holding onto it with all her might. He speaks gently, "No, Widow, I'm sorry," his voice heavy with regret.

Tears stream down Widow's cheeks as she listens to her uncle's words. "I wanted you to look up to me," he continues, his grip on her hand growing tighter, his struggle against the pain evident. "I let you down, hun. I let you down," he confesses, unable to bear the sight of Widow's sorrow. It's a poignant moment of remorse and a bittersweet attempt at reconciliation.

Tears stream down Widow's cheeks as she holds her uncle's hand with both of her own, her grip unyielding.

"You're the..." Widow begins, but her words falter, the pain and grief making it difficult for her to express herself.

William looks up at Widow, his voice filled with sincerity. "You're the best of all of us, Widow," he reassures her. "You're on your way."

His life slowly slipping away, he imparts one final piece of advice to his grieving niece. "Just keep going," he says, his voice fading. "Just keep going..." Those words linger in the air as his grip slips away entirely, leaving Widow with a profound sense of loss and a newfound determination to honor her uncle's memory.

Widow's world is shattered, with the weight of two deaths in a single day. It's a devastating blow, and the morning is far from over.

As Widow hides in the shadows, her spider senses alert her to approaching footsteps. It's her father, who is unaware of her presence. She uses her camouflage abilities to blend seamlessly into the shadows and, with silent grace, begins to climb the wall, watching her father as he grieves over her uncle's lifeless body. The scene is heart-wrenching, and Widow remains hidden, unable to bear the pain of revealing herself at this moment.

Widow's grief and anguish become overwhelming as she returns to her dorm room, the weight of the losses she's suffered bearing down on her. In her distress, she begins throwing things onto the floor, her sobs echoing through the room.

First, it was her best friend, and now her beloved uncle. The pain is unbearable, and she can't help but feel a crushing sense of guilt, wishing it had been her instead.

In the midst of her despair, Widow's gaze lands on a topper (sharpener) on her desk, and a dark idea takes hold. She retrieves the topper, takes the blade out and slowly brings it to her wrist, beginning to cut. Blood trickles from the wounds, the cuts running up to her elbow on both arms.

"Widow..?" A voice calls, and Widow freezes.

༺ღ༒ 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞༒ღ༻

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬,

𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐰. 𝐒𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐧 😍
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐖𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐲𝐬𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬! 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐒'𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬.

𝐂𝐲𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ♡

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭..

𝐖𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭: 𝐖𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐆𝐰𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐬.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.4K 2.4K 26
Okay, let's start this from the top one last time. My name is (y/n) (l/n), and I am, the one and only Spider Woman. Or so I thought. #1 in #peterbpa...
29.2K 827 19
HOBIE BROWN x OC ~> แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ แดแด‡แด€ษดษชษดษข, แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด… แด๊œฐ แด€ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด'๊œฑ สŸษช๊œฐแด‡ แดส€ แด๊œฐ แด€ษด แดส€ษขแด€ษดษช๊œฑแด. ษชษด แด›สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฑษชแด›แดœแด€แด›ษชแดษด, สœแดส™ษชแด‡ ส™ส€แดแดกษด แด€ษดแด… แด‡สŸษชแดขแด€ ส™ส€แดแดแด‹สŸสษด ๊œฐษชษขสœแด› แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ แดกแด€ส แด›แด...
14.3K 523 10
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“ ๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”› โ›โ› ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ? ๐‚๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ. โœโœ โ†’ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› , another spi...
72.6K 1.1K 9
All right, let's do this one last time. My name is (Y/n) (L/n). I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for the last seven years, I thought I was th...