๐‹๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” โ˜…...

By x0x0k4ya

Karolin Meyer, a 17 year old girl, is a member of a band named TOKIO HOTEL. She's a best friend with Bill Kau... More

intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
me and you, forever
author's note
NEW BOOK OUT!!

55

3.2K 73 233
By x0x0k4ya

/smut\

"I'm still shocked that you feel totally ok even tho you drank so much yesterday." laughed Tom putting a piece of egg in his mouth.

I laughed back eating the eggs he made for us. "Aren't you cold?" he looked at me. I was still only in the shirt he gave me.

"Not at all." i smiled at him. "Alright." he smiled back. We finished eating the food and I washed the plates.

Tom was sitting on a chair behind me looking at me the whole time with lust in his eyes. I hat to tippy toe to put the plate where it belongs.

The shirt lifted a bit higher revealing a bit of my ass. I had only thong on. I could see Tom fix his posture and pants in the corner on my eye.

It made me giggle a bit. I closed the cupboard and turned to Tom who was smirking at me. I decided to be a bit spicy.

I walked over to him and sat on his lap. He looked a bit surprised but his surprised face immediately turned to a lusty one.

He placed his hands on my hips and i placed mine around his neck. Our noses were slightly touching and my stomach was filled with butterflies.

He slowly connected his lips with mine. He gave me a long kiss before pulling away. He moved me a bit higher and that's when I felt his boner against my crotch. Through pants only ofc.

Then he connected our lips again. It was passionate and slow at the beginning but the longer it lasted the deeper and rougher it got. Our tongues dancing together perfectly.

The air was becoming thicker and the tension between us was about to explode. I had this warm feeling in my womb.

His hands were all around my body changing positions every second searching me. One of his hands flew under my shirt. I shivered at the feeling of his hand on my bare back.

I quiet whimper escape my mouth and he got even harder under me. His hand found my breast and traced slowly over it.

I couldn't take it anymore. I need him.

I pulled away looking him in the eyes. They were low but really hungry. "Tom i need you." i whispered taking a lot of breaths since i was exhausted from the make out.

He smiled and his eyes agreed with me. It's crazy how eyes can speak for you. "I was waiting for this moment." he chuckled before picking me up.

He carried me upstairs to his room. I was kissing his neck the whole way there and he enjoyed it i could tell.

I kissed his lips while he locked the door behind him. He sat down on the bed not breaking the kiss. He rested his back against the wall and i was still sitting on his lap.

My tongue was playing with his piercing and his hand went under my shirt once again. This time straight to my breast. He started playing with my nipple and my head fell back.

"Fuck Tom." i whispered and heard him chuckle. My lower stomach was literally burning wanting him.

I took a hair tie and tied his dreads. I tugged on his shirt and he took it off immediately. Then he took mine shirt down.

His eyes stayed fixed on my boobs. He licked his piercing looking extra hungry. I was left only in my thong. His eyes were examining every inch of my body.

"You're so hot shit." he mumbled still amazed. I traced my hand lightly down to his v line. He shivered a little before turning us the other way so i was now under him.

"Fuck I can't wait anymore." he said taking his pants off. I just admired his face but i was craving for him.

We were both left in our underwear. "Are you sure with this?" he asked me softly. "Tom please i want you." i breathed out looking in his eyes.

He immediately took his boxers off and shit it was huge. "Damn Tommy i knew it was big but this is enormous. I'm not sure i can take it." i chuckled.

"Don't worry ma I'll be gentle." he smirked and reached to his bedside table. He opened the drawer and took out a condom.

He opened it carefully and slid it on. Then he looked at me. "Are you comfortable? Do you need some more pillow?" he asked and my heart was melting. He cares about what it feels like for me. He is what I always wanted.

"I'm alright Tommy. Thank you." i smiled at him. He climbed back on top of me. He slid down my thong and threw it on the floor.

I could already feel my pussy wet for him. I wanted him so much. "Are you ready." he looked at me once more. I just nodded already throbbing for him.

"I want words princess." he said in a dominant voice. Fuck that was hot. "Yes just fuck me already." i begged him.

"No please?" he teased.  He chuckled and brushed his tip over my entrance. "Please Tommy." i whispered.

With that he slowly pushed his whole length inside me. I can't lie it hurts a bit cause his dick is a size of a fucking whale.

As soon as his tip hit the back of my pussy my head fell back and a sharp breath escaped my lips.

He started slowly and gently thrusting into me. It was almost impossible to not make any sounds.

"Fuck you're so tight." he groaned in pleasure. The pain quickly fade away and i was enjoying it. Tom couldn't keep slow and started going faster and faster.

"Oh fuck Tommy-" i moaned as he went even rougher. His tip was hitting the back with every thrust.

Actually he was hitting everything perfect spots in me. He was basically abusing my g spot.

"Gosh Lin you're doing so good." he groaned going even faster. His words made me super weak.

My hands were wrapped around his back and my nails were digging in it. I was too pleased to moan so only whimpers were escaping my lips.

Tom was literally groaning and cursing above me. The knot in my lower stomach got bigger and I felt my orgasm coming.

"Tom god I think-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence and a moan escaped my lips. "You think what darling?" he asked out of breath.

"I'm going to finish." I managed to breathe out. "Do it. Finish for me baby." he whispered into my ear.

My lower stomach felt like it would explode every second. After a few more thrust I finally reached my high and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

A loud groan and moans escape my mouth. My legs were shaking and i was gripping onto his  sheets for my dear life. I couldn't help but arch my back. My head fell back into the pillows. It was amazing.

I felt my self dripping into his sheets.

Tom didn't stop yet. "Tommy fuck I can't take it anymore." i whimpered under him. "Just a while baby you can do it." he said in between breaths.

He was breathing really heavily and i swear he was holding on his hands for his dear life. His groans and moans got louder and his pace got even faster.

He thrusted in really hard and stayed in. His whole body was shaking. "Fuck god." he whimpered before thrusting in a few more times and pulling out collapsing on the bed next to me.

We were both panting so hard. Our whole bodies were sweaty. "Ma that was the best sex i ever had." he breathed out with a giggle.

"I'm glad. I loved it." i took his hand. "You're definitely a pro at fucking." i laughed and he laughed back and then started bombing me with compliments on how good i was.

We laid there for a good while before Tom got up and threw the condom out.

"Lets get cleaned up." he said offering me his hand to help me get up. We hopped to the shower and let the hot water run down out bodies.

He gently washed my whole body I didn't have to do anything. "Tommy you don't need to do that really." i kissed his forehead.

"You deserve it. You did so good I'm going to make sure you get the best after care." he kissed my forehead back.

I can't believe this man is real. Everyone is nothing compared to him. It actually made me cry.

"Hey are you ok?" he asked washing the soap from me. "I just can't believe how lucky i am Tommy. I don't deserve you." I hugged him.

"I'm more lucky to have you. We do deserve each other." he kissed my hair.

We got from the shower and he even dried me and dressed me into his clothes. He removed my makeup and brushed my teeth.

I need to marry him for real. I couldn't let him be the only one so I brushed his teeth as well. He carried me to the bed.

Well we had to clean it before laying in it cause we left it really messy.

After cleaning it we hopped in. "Shirt down, on your stomach." he said pointing to the bed. I gave him a confused look.

"I will give you a massage." he said proudly. "Tommy oh my god i love you. But you don't have too. I believe you are tired just as i am." i smiled at him.

"I don't care. You're my priority." he smiled and i did as he said. "But I'll give you head scratches after." i said putting my hair out of the way.

"If you want to." he smirked and put his hands on my back. It was so good. He knew what was he doing and it felt almost professional.

Today is going to be a stay in bed day.
__________________
Author's note:
Okey so I finally delivered the smut🤞

1695 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 252 54
" It's me and you, now I've been waiting Think I wanna make that move, now Baby, tell me how you like it" You been a part of a band called tokio hote...
24.8K 345 40
Tom Kaulitz and Bill kaulitz have been friends with you since y'all were 4. It's the start of Sophomore year(idk if it's different in Germany), you s...
92.9K 1.8K 38
Tom and Jo have been best friends for so long it seems like a lifetime, but how can you turn friends into lovers? Maybe Tom is ready for the commitme...
20.1K 377 44
19 year old Lilly moves to New York with her best friend Mia. Trying to escape her fathers abuse but she meets the world famous Tom kaulitz. A man sh...