๐‚๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐„๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก

By briflareii

A romance between a professional wrestler and a Billionaire's widow. More

๐‚๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐„๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐ƒ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐€ ๐’๐”๐†๐€๐‘ ๐๐€๐๐˜?

462 52 10
By briflareii

𝟎𝟏. 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀 𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘?

Joshua, Jonathan, and Joseph stood at the counter, watching as Joe was on the phone, approving a transaction of $16,560 worth of sneakers.

"Yeah, I can use that card, are you sure? Of course," Joe said into the phone.

His cousins were shocked.

"Who is he talking to? And why is he using that deep-ass voice?" Joshua asked.

"He ain't talking to nobody at the bank like that, I know that," Joseph answered.

"You think uce a sugar baby," Jonathan said.

"Thank you," Joe said before ending the call.

Joe walks over to the register and hands the black card over to the retail associate. Jonathan looks over Joe's shoulder at the back card. "Is that an Amex Black Card?" Jonathan asked Joe in shock.

"It is," Joe answered.

Joseph and Joshua look at each other before Joshua asks Joe how he got an Amex Black Card.

"It was a gift," Joe told him.

The retail associate gives back the card to Joe as he and the guys collect the bags. "Who gave it to you?" Joseph asked as they walked out of the store.

"A friend," Joe answered.

Jonathan purses his lips.

"Are you a sugar baby?" Jonathan asked Joe.

Joe chuckled.

"No," Joe answered.

"A friend gave you a black card, huh? Do we know this friend?" Joshua asked.

"I'm not answering any more questions," Joe answered as they got into his car.

"Did this friend also get you this car?" Jonathan asked.

"And that house," Joseph added.

"Shut up before I make y'all walk home," Joe said.

"He a sugar baby," Jonathan said.

"One hundred percent," Joshua said.

"I want to be a sugar baby too if this is the perks," Joseph said.

"I didn't know you were here. Why didn't you tell me earlier when we were on the phone?" Joe asks while hugging Teresina from behind as she stands at the kitchen island, scrolling through her phone.

"Oh hey, babe, and I didn't want you to leave your cousins hanging just to come to keep me company," Teresina answered with a chuckle.

Joe whispered softly in her ear from behind, "Forget about those losers. You know I'll always come running to you," He pressed a tender kiss to her neck as she grinned.

"I don't want you to give up being with your family to spend time with me," She said as she placed her hands over his as they squeezed around her waist.

"I missed you being in my arms," He said.

"Mmm, I missed being in your arms, too," She said as she gently pry him off her, turning around to face him.

She nibbled her bottom lip and giggled nervously. Taking a deep breath, she gazed at him as he slid his thigh between hers, spreading her legs apart. She gasped in surprise when his hand found its way under her dress.

"At least let me eat something before you have your way with me in this kitchen," She said.

He chuckled before he steps away from her. "I have leftovers in the fridge, heat it up, and eat so I can have my way with you," He told her.

He walks over to the fridge and pulls out the leftover food and then goes to the microwave to reheat it up for her.

"So, how was your day?" She asked him.

"It was good, you know I did a little bit of shopping," He answered as he brought the food over to the table.

They sat at the table with her on his lap. "How was your trip?" He asked as he gets hard as a rock under her. 

Slightly wiggling my ass on his cock as she told him about her work trip to London and how her daughters were doing and her plans for the rest of the week.

"That's good," He said as he became aroused as they embraced, his excitement evident between them.

Still silent, she felt his hand brush against her leg as he leaned in closer and pulled his cock out. She smirked as she felt his cock caress her inner thigh.

He slowly lifts her body off him, his throbbing erection was sliding along the inside of her thigh and when she was up far enough. He runs the head of his cock along her pussy before she lowered her body back down onto him. She felt every inch of his dick enter her pussy.

A waves of sensation crashed through her body as she impaled herself onto his dick. She continued eating as she lets little moan escape her lips. Then he grabbed my hips and she began riding him.

"Are you for real right now?" He asked, surprised by her eating while having sex.

"Nothing comes in between me and food, now keep fucking me," She replied.

"My bad," He said with a grin as he reached forward and pulled down her dress causing her breasts to slip out of the dress.

Then he placed his hands on her breasts, feeling how firm they were. He pinched and pulled on her nipples making her moan and ride him harder.

She finished eating while grinding and pushing her hips back, taking every inch of his dick in her. He was fucking her hard.

Her mouth contort into the same silent scream. He continued to fuck her for several minutes. Her moaning becoming quicker and more intense with each thrust.

Her head began to roll from side to side. "Fuck I love this dick," She moaned.

"Mmhmm. That's it...you gon' take all this dick...you know it's yours," He said as he closed his eyes when he felt her pussy contracting on her dick.

"Mm-hmm," She moaned.

"Goddamn, baby," He said as she bucked against him.

His body tighten up and his hands pushed her further down on his dick. Letting out a low growl he shot his load deep into her pussy. As her orgasm subsided, she kept grinding on him, milking him of every drop of his cum.

He stood up and bent her over the table. "I'ma beat that pussy up so bad today. Now let me pound in this pussy and make you cum again..." He rammed into her hard.

She gasped. His hand was pressed into her back and his other was securing her hip in place, giving her deep amazing strokes.

"Shit, Joe," She groaned as her pussy clench around him.

He moved his hand that was resting on her back and yanked her hair, causing her to look up at him. "You know when I'm in my pussy, you call me daddy," He grunted as her pushed into her.

She gasped again. "Sorry, daddy," She said.

The next morning, Joe woke up to beams of light cascading from the bedroom window directly onto the bed. He lifted his head looking for the remote to close the blinds and saw Teresina's hair sprawled all on his chest.

It took him a moment to adjust, rubbing the sleepiness from his eyes. And then, just like that, the moments from the night before came flooding back to him.

He smirked.

Every time Teresina was gone for a long period of time, she and Joe would come back to each other and fucked each other's brains out. That's one of the things that he loves about their relationship. The amazing sex.

He felt himself growing hard as he replayed the previous evening in his mind. Before he knew it he was waking up Teresina with his morning wood. She started moving her hips around as he fucked her. They moaned and kissed each other as their bodies moved together.

"Good morning, baby," He whispered.

"Good morning," She moaned.

He started ramming into her harder, feeling her pussy squeeze his cock.

"I hope you don't have anywhere to be this morning because I don't think we're getting out of bed anytime soon," He said, sliding his dick in and out of her pussy.

"No, I have a phone meeting," She whined.

Joe groaned and grunted. "Fine," He said, knowing not to come in between her work.

They continued fucking until they both reach their climax.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 5.5K 59
Mya and I are identical twins born to famous boxer Lucas Cage and legendary rapper Lil Kim. We didn't grow up with our mother so we don't really see...
3K 237 6
A look into the marital dynamic between Tamaeva and John.
242K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
2.1K 163 4
After her mother's death, a teen must live with her father whom she never knew existed along with his wife and children. Started October 28, 2023 Pub...