The Lord of the Rings: An unl...

נכתב על ידי Luka3321

After Isildur cut the One Ring from Sauron's hand, Sauron's soul split. While one half followed the canon pat... עוד

-Bio-
-Prologue-
-Chapter 1 Hobbit-
-Chapter 2 Hobbit-
-Chapter 3 Hobbit-
-Chapter 4 Hobbit-
-Chapter 5 Hobbit-
-Chapter 6 Hobbit-
-Chapter 7 Hobbit-
-Chapter 8 Hobbit-
-Chapter 9 Hobbit-
-Chapter 10 Hobbit-
-Chapter 11 Hobbit-
-Chapter 12 Hobbit-
-Chapter 13 Hobbit-
-Chapter 14 Lotr-
-Chapter 15 Lotr-
-Bio 2-
-Chapter 17 Lotr-
-Chapter 18 Lotr-
-Chapter 19 Lotr-

-Chapter 16 Lotr-

183 5 4
נכתב על ידי Luka3321

-60 Years later POV Third Person-

Maira lay there still in the cave with the sword beside her. The entrance of the cave was sealed with some stones. Míriel sat a bit away with her polearm on her lap. You couldn't make out how long she had already sat there. Suddenly, Maira began to stir, rasping out, "Did someone get the name of that Olog-Kai?" Míriel seemed to come back to life as she heard that. She ran to Maira's side, shouting, "KRANKNIZ,(mother in black speech)" and slammed into her, hugging her and crying, "I thought you would never wake up again."

Maira hugged Míriel back and asked, "What do you mean? How long have I been out?" Míriel sniffed and said, "At least 60 years. I woke up shortly after the shockwave hit, but you just didn't wake up." Maira went pale. For elves or Maia, 60 years wasn't much, but still, much could happen in this time. Míriel continued, "I tried to wake you up, but nothing worked. Then I saw that shard of the Silmaril sucking your energy out of you."

Míriel continued talking, but Maira didn't listen. Instead, she was confused, thinking, 'What? The sword sucked my energy out?' She thought about looking at the sword, and as she thought about it, she felt a weight in her hand. Looking at it, she was confused. 'It teleported into my hand without me using any spell?' She then grinned. Maybe the Silmaril had created a bond with her and was now amplifying her power (yes, I know I am pulling this out of my ass).

Míriel then shook her, saying, "Why are you grinning like that? Are you even listening to what I am saying? I was alone for 60 years." Maira stopped herself from grinning and hugged Míriel, saying, "I am sorry for leaving like that. What were you saying?" Míriel pouted and said, "I said that I trained every day in what you taught me so as not to disappoint you." Maira smiled and thought, 'Aww, she is 110 years old but still doesn't want to disappoint me.' She then said, "That's good, and you didn't disappoint me." At that, Míriel smiled and hugged Maira again. But then something clicked, "Wait, 60 years have passed! Shit, Bilbo now had the ring for 60 years! I hope it didn't corrupt him too much." She whispers the last part.

Míriel's eyes widened, and she said, "What? You knew where the ring was but didn't do anything!" Maira grumbled, saying, "I thought it was safe, and I didn't know I would be out cold for 60 years!" They both started freaking out, but then they calmed down. Maira stands up, grabs her sword, and walks to the cave entrance. She says, "We need to go to the Shire quickly!" She used her telekinesis to smash the rocks that blocked the entrance away, she then move out of the cave with Míriel following her. They now start traveling to the Shire. However, since they have no horses anymore (they couldn't survive 60 years), they must travel on foot. They are still on the other side of the Misty Mountains, so it could take some weeks to reach the Shire.

-Time skip brought to you by Maira searching for the Olog-hai that hit her-

Maira and Míriel are just entering Bree, and of course, it's raining. Maira thinks, 'Why does it always rain in Bree?' They continue walking, although they can't catch a cold, it's still uncomfortable to walk in the rain. Then, Maira sees an inn, and Míriel sees it too. She asks, "Can we please stay here for the night? It's raining, and I'm cold." Maira initially wants to refuse, but she feels something. She looks at the inn and senses the Ring. She couldn't feel the Ring when Bilbo had it, and that could only mean one thing – it has awoken, and the Nazgûl will be on their way here shortly. She looks at Míriel and says, "You know what, today's your lucky day. We will stay here." With that, she swings open the door to the pub.

   -scene change to Frodo-

Some time earlier in the pub, Frodo jumps up after hearing Pippin say his name. He pushes his way towards the bar, trying to stop Pippin. Pippin continues loudly, saying, "Frodo Baggins. He's my second cousin once removed, on his mother's side, and my third cousin twice removed on his father's side...if you follow me." Frodo arrives at Pippin's side, grabbing his sleeve and spilling his beer. He says, "Pippin!" Pippin answers, "Steady on, Frodo!" Pippin pushes Frodo away, and he stumbles backward, falling to the floor. At that instant, the inn goes silent, and all attention turns to Frodo.
The ring, in almost slow motion, seems to hang in the air for a few moments before falling. Frodo stretches his hand out to catch it, but instead of catching it, it lands on his finger. After a short moment, he vanishes in front of everyone's eyes. There is a sharp intake of air, followed by total silence. Sam looks sick, Pippin instantly sobers up, realizing his folly. A person with a hood in the back of the pub frowns, and the inn erupts in excited babble.

Meanwhile, in the twilight world Frodo finds himself in, it's a weird place. The people in the pub are suddenly moving in slow motion, and he hears distorted voices. He suddenly grabs his head, hit with quick images of the Great Eye. He looks away only to see a person standing outside the pub, directly looking at him. He can't make out the person, but what he sees is the same eye that he just saw, though not as big. Then he hears two voices speaking over one another. One sounds neutral while the other one is pure evil. They say, "There is no life in the void," the neutral one adds "only cold" and the evil one finishes, "Only death."

He's terrified as he sees the person with the eye making its way towards him. He rolls under a table and rips the ring off his finger. He materializes in the normal world again. In that moment, a large hand reaches under the table, grabs him by the collar, and then drags him away. The last thing he sees before being pushed upstairs is the door being opened. He can't see the person, but he knows who it is.

Frodo is pushed into a wall, and the stranger he knows to be called Strider looms over him, saying, "You draw far too much attention to yourself, Mr. Underhill." Frodo is now being pushed into the hobbit's room, and he asks, "What do you want?" The man looks at him and answers, "A little more caution from you... that is no trinket you carry."

Frodo responds, "I carry nothing." The man puts out the candles in the room, saying, "Indeed? I can usually avoid being seen if I wish, but to disappear entirely... that is a rare gift." Frodo asks, "Who are you?" But the man ignores his question and asks, "Are you frightened?" Frodo thinks for a moment before saying, "Yes," but the man just replies, "Not nearly frightened enough. I know what hunts you."

Suddenly, Frodo jumps at a noise in the corridor. Strider turns and pulls his sword. In that moment, the door bursts open, and Sam, Merry, and Pippin appear in the doorway. Sam squares off with his fists, while Merry is holding a candlestick and Pippin a chair. Sam shouts, "Let him go, or I'll have you, Longshanks!" The man sheathes his sword, a little smile on his lips. He says, "You have a stout heart, little Hobbit, but that alone won't save you... You can no longer wait for the Wizard, Frodo. They're coming."

As he said that the Nazgûl arrived in bree knocking at the door and as the gatekeeper stands up to look they just ride over the fence presumably crushing the gatekeeper the make there way to the prancing pony wich is the name of the inn four of them dismount there horses and walk inside with there swords drawn the barman is sitting hidden behind his bar trembling and sweating with fear and terror

They make their way upstairs and into the room of the four hobbits. Quietly, they approach each bed, placing their swords over them. Then, they simultaneously start stabbing into the hobbits. After a few stabs, they pull back the covers, only to find that there are no hobbits, just pillows. They all release a horrifying scream and hastily hurry out of the pub.

-Scene change to house on the other side of the street-

Strider is looking outside the window, smoking his pipe. He sees the four Nazgûl leave and mount their horses as they ride away. The hobbits are all sleeping, except Frodo, who is awake and standing beside Strider. Frodo asks, "Who are they?" Strider answers, "They were once men." He glances at Frodo and then looks away, wanting to continue. But Another voice chimes in, continuing the explanation, "Great Lords of men. Then Sauron the deceiver gave to them Nine Rings of Power. Blinded by their greed, they took them without question, one by one falling into darkness, and now they are slaves to his will."

Frodo feels a shiver go down his spine. This voice was the same as the one he heard when he had the ring on. Strider turns quickly, drawing his sword and swinging as he turns. However, his sword is blocked by another sword casually held up against his with one hand. Strider is shocked to see a white-haired elf in full silver armor with an elven blade in hand. Sitting in a chair in the corner of the room is another elf with silver hair, gazing at the first one as if she's some kind of deity.

Strider sternly asks, "Who are you?" The elf smiles and says, "Maira, at your service." She looks him up and down, sizing him up. she looks unimpressed and says, "Could we stop with this? My arm is getting tired." It wasn't actually getting tired; she just wants this foolery to end. Strider thinks for a moment before reluctantly shearing his sword, still suspicious but sensing no lies from her.

Maira then looks at Frodo, who she had ignored during her exchange with Strider. She grins and continues her lesson, "They are the Nazgul, Ringwraiths. Their physical bodies died long ago, but their souls are bound to the One Ring. At all times, they feel its presence, drawn to the power of the One. They will never stop hunting you."

With that, she turns around and walks away, the person in the chair standing up and following. Strider is dumbfounded. This person shows up here, ruins his perfect speech, refuses to elaborate, and leaves. He looks at Frodo, whom he only now sees is absolutely terrified. He shakes Frodo and says, "I could feel the power of that person too, and I admit it is odd, but I don't think you should be so terrified."

Frodo shakes his head and says, "No, it's not that. It's just..." He takes a breath, "When I disappeared with the ring, I could see an eye." Strider is silent, only nodding. Frodo continues, "But I could also see another person who talked to me. The person was a woman and had the same voice as the elf." This shocks Strider. Someone who could talk to people in the spirit realm, but what Frodo says next shocks him even more. Frodo says, "In her closed eye, she has the exact same eye as the big one I saw."

-Time skip next morning-

The group of Strider and the hobbits is walking out of Bree, with Strider leading them. He is on guard due to the events of the previous night. He knows who the person was in their room but doesn't understand why she didn't take the ring from Frodo. In that moment, he realizes that he couldn't have done anything, as he was alone, and Sauron had a companion who felt strong to him.

Frodo asks, "Where are you taking us?" Strider answers, "Into the wild." A little behind them, the other hobbits, including Merry, are skeptical. Merry asks, "How do we know that this Strider is a friend of Gandalf?" Frodo comes to them and answers, "I think a servant of the enemy would look fairer but look fouler." Strider tips his head at that comment. Frodo adds, "We have no choice but to trust him."

Meanwhile, Sam is leading his pony and asks, "But where is he leading us?" Strider looks back and answers, "To Rivendell, Master Gamgee. To the House of Elrond." Sam gets excited and exclaims, "D'you hear that! Rivendell! We're going to see the elves!"

As they continue traveling through the woodlands and rain, they eventually reach the top of some hills where snow covers the ground. Strider looks around and then looks back at the hobbits, who start getting out frying pans and cooking utensils. He interrupts their preparations by saying, "Gentlemen! We do not stop 'til nightfall." Pippin, however, looks at Strider strangely and asks, "What about breakfast?"

Now, Strider looks at Pippin weirdly and says, "You've already had it." Pippin nods and says, "We've had one, yes. What about second breakfast?" Strider frowns and just walks away. Merry looks at Pippin and says, "Don't think he knows about second breakfast, Pippin," and he puts his bag back on his shoulders.

Pippin looks desperate and asks, "What about elevenses? Luncheon, Afternoon Tea, Dinner? Supper! He knows about them, doesn't he?" But Merry shakes his head and says, "I wouldn't count on it." Then, an apple flies out of a bush, and Merry catches it, handing it to Pippin. They start walking again, and as they do, another apple flies out of the bush, landing on Pippin's head. He looks up as if he thinks it's raining. He then hears Merry shout, "Pippin!" As he hears it, he rushes to catch up.

Later, as evening falls, the group of four hobbits and one human arrive at some marshlands. They stumble through the water, with midges flying everywhere and biting the hobbits. Merry swats at one of the midges and asks, "What are they eating when they can't get hobbit?" They continue to stumble through the marsh, and Pippin falls into the water. Later, it's now night, and they stop to rest. While the hobbits sleep, Strider sits on watch, smoking his pipe and singing.

Suddenly, he hears Frodo's voice asking, "Who is she? This woman you sing of?" Strider answers, "Tis the Lady of Luthien. The Elf Maiden who gave her love to Beren... a mortal." Frodo is intrigued and asks, "What happened to her?" At that, Strider shakes his head and says, "She died." Frodo looks down, and Strider turns to him, saying, "Get some sleep, Frodo." Frodo lays back down, and Strider looks at the sky, sighing.

Some days of traveling pass, and it's now evening. The group sees a hill with what looks like an old ruined temple on top. Strider says, "This was the great watchtower of Amon Sul." He turns to the hobbits and says, "We shall rest here tonight." After some time, they arrive at the watchtower. The hobbits drop their bags and sit down. Strider looks down at the plains below, then bends down and pulls a package out of his bag, opening it to reveal four short swords. He calls out to the hobbits, "These are for you. Keep them close. I'm going to have a look around." The hobbits unsheathe their swords and examine them. Strider then says, "Stay here," and he leaves. The hobbits talk a little, but Frodo eventually goes to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(this was the chapter, i hope you enjoyed it and i am sorry for not uploading for a while, please leave your feedback in the comments, good bye.)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

37.8K 3.4K 19
A Royal family renowned for their illustrious name and fame, A family full of pride and rage, A Family for which everyone bows their head - The Agnih...
96.3K 8.5K 53
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...
253K 10.6K 26
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...
64.2K 6.2K 124
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...