If deku had Insomniacs venom...

By LilJ1122

This story gives Izuku ( a boy with no superpowers) the symbiote from insomniacs Spider-Man 2 Obviously I don... More

Explanation/abilities
Origins
Training/introduction
The fight/the exam
The beginning of the year
Showing of strength
The class prez/becoming famous
The sports festival pt 1
We're going to show...the world
Internships
A "vacation"
Another exam and going camping
The big bad
The calm
Taking a break
Ascension
Another exam?!
Wrong or right
Encounters of the brief and hostile kind.
Beginning of the end
Breaking point
Something to believe in
Conflict pt 1
Conflict pt 2
Peace
The final battle
Question for series(scrapped)
Epilogue pt 1
Epilogue 2 (The Finale)

Need help with something

558 0 1
By LilJ1122

I'm trying to add gifs and I'm going through long processes to get gifs that are apparently too big to add to this,so I try making it smaller. I've used Ezgif.com and I've used free convert. But no matter what I just can't get it small enough.It's a gif of Spider-Man in symbiote surge using that 3-piece combo finisher.
Does anyone know of any gif compression sites that get your gif specifically to 3mb or less? Your help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks everyone!Hope you're enjoying the story so far.
In the meantime,be on the lookout out my other story about Frost from Dragon ball super that I'll be publishing soon.Also,this story will be kind of "on pause for at least a day,and if I don't find anything,than...dang.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...
8.5K 225 7
Izuku Midoriya has really had enough. First, he had his property destroyed by his childhood bully, then he was told he couldn't be a hero by the one...
542K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
150K 1.2K 12
A mysterious being with weird abilities decides to show 1-A and others the multiverse surrounding Midoriya and even some others. Read as they watch m...