Bent Not Broken

By ItsmeShashi

A zatima story 🫣 More

Chapter 1: Weak
Chapter 2: Lying ass Chelsea
Chapter 3: The Past
Chapter 4 (HEATED🔥)
Chapter 5: Next MOVE on you
Chapter 6: 💔
Chapter 8: Dick Dumb?
Chapter 9: Messy Chelsea
Chapter 10: Trust issues
Chapter 11: Chelsea is a Messy Slut!
Chapter 12: Whats the Plan?
Chapter 13: Tough Decisions
Chapter 14: Confusion
Chapter 15.1 Adjusting after Aden
Chapter 15.2 Devales Truth
Chapter 16: What Now?
Chapter 17: Blissful 💋
Chapter 18: Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 19: Foundation is Breaking
Chapter 20: A Miscommunication?
Chapter 21: Cold Hard Truth
Chapter 22: Rage
Chapter 23: LEAVE
Chapter 24: Broken Home
Chapter 25:Moving on
Chapter 26: Chelsea's Back 🥴
Chapter 27: PLEASE
Chapter 28: Hold On
Chapter 29: My Love
Chapter 30: I hate you
Chapter 31: Angelas Advice
Chapter 32: Therapy gone wrong
Chapter 33: Adens brother?
Chapter 34: Missing
Feedback
Chapter 35: Interrogation
Chapter 36: What Happened?
Chapter 37: Numb
Chapter 38: Baby Blues
Chapter 39: Walking on Eggshells
Chapter 40: 🥺💔
Chapter 41: Unfamiliar
Chapter 42: Confessions
Chapter 43: Chelsea to the Rescue
Chapter 44: Cheater?
Chapter 45: Dj
Chapter 46: I'm sorry
Chapter 47: New Daddy
Chapter 48: Mamas baby daddy?
Chapter 49: Who is Harmony?
Feedback/Suggestions
Chapter 50: Aniyahs Secrets
Chapter 51: Labor Pains
Chapter 52: Rampage
Chapter 53: It's a celebration

Chapter 7: Blurred Lines

814 55 9
By ItsmeShashi

Crystal-

He tried to pull me off of him, but I locked my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I want to stay in this moment for as long as possible.

I missed him, his scent, his voice, his embrace, all the makings of him.

He walks to the livingroom with me still attached to him, he sits on the recliner which puts me in the straddled position. He prys my hands from around his neck forcing intense eye contact. I know this look, he is angry. It's a stare down that takes me just seconds to lose.

I have so much I need to say, I have so many questions.

Where has he been?
Why is he here?
Is he hurt, is he ok?
Does he still hate me?
Why did it take three months to talk to me but why isn't he hugging me back was my final thought before anxiety mixed with hurt feelings took over.

I can't talk, I can't breathe and I can't stop the flood of emotions that I'm trying so desperately to control.

I finally calm my breathing down enough to get out two words.

"I'm Sorry" I cry out to him. He looks me in my eyes. He can see and feel my truth. His eyes go from anger to concern instantly. I once again lock my arms around his neck, this time he pulled me in. I love that for me!

Chelsea is standing at the door looking confused as fuck. She gathered that's Devale but why is he here and since when did Crystal show this much emotion. Especially towards a nigga, she didn't like this at all.

Her date pulled up, with attitude she says to Crystal "Well I'm gone, I see you busy or whatever" she slammed the door before Crystal could respond.

Crystal was used to this jealous side of Chelsea, she's always been a bit territorial over her. But because she was in a different state for the duration of my relationship with Devale  it's never been an issue. I'll address that later.

Right now nothing in this world matters outside of this man and this moment.

Devale-

I don't know what I was thinking or why I'm here.  I just know seeing  that man in her story angered me and before I could talk myself out of showing up here, I was already at her door.

I wasn't expecting this reaction or any particular reaction at all. I'm somewhere between anger and confusion. I have questions that need answers.

I want to explain to her how I feel, how she hurt me, how she denied me, how she thinks I'll allow her to replace me most importantly how she left me. However I can't find the rage that drove me here. In this moment I'm puddy in her hands, I'm lost in her cries, I'm literally tangled in her grasp.

And awkward silence fell over the house once the door slammed shut.

Crystal: Sorry about that, that's my roommate Chelsea. Devale had heard stories but never met her. What are you doing here?

Devale: Who was that nigga you had here earlier, is that your new man?

Crystal: No, a friend, that's it.

Devale: Are you fucking him?

Crystal: Is that why you're here because you can leave if that's your only concern. I say as I lift myself off him, I should've known better

Devale: I asked you a question, ARE YOU FUCKING HIM?

Don't act like Kayla hasn't made it her solo mission to let all our mutal gym friends know yall fucking. Who I'm fucking is MY business. I mind my business so please mind yours!

Devale: YOU ARE MY FUCKING BUSINESS!

Crystal: Not anymore, not since you refused to talk to me for THREE FUCKING MONTHS!!

Devale: Are you for real, you can't be fucking foreal. You ran like you always do, this time I chose to stop chasing you. You wanted out so I let you out but if you think another nigga getting in then YOU LOST YOUR FUCKING MIND!

Crystal: I wasn't running, I had no options, I was pressured by you to have a baby then punished when I refused to. I'm sorry for leaving, I can admit it was a coward move.
I'm sorry I hurt you, I sincerely apologize but apart of me wanted you to feel alone like I did.
I am sorry but I have a right to be angry as well.
You cut all communication with me, that hurt. I needed you and you wasn't there.

Devale: What are you talking about?

Crystal: Nothing, it doesn't matter. You  came to see if I'm in another relationship. You got your answer so you can go. Especially since you don't want me but you want to make sure no one else has me either...that's delusional don't you think?

Devale: Crystal Baby, what are you talking about. When wasn't I there, don't lie to me.

Crystal:  Your plan to get me pregnant worked except I got pregnant in my tubes, I almost died Devale. I had to have surgery for them to remove the tube all together, it was so painful. I was alone besides Chelsea. I text you, called, emailed and got nothing. I'm sorry I caused you pain but please know I paid for it. I hated myself just as much as you did. I'm just climbing out of the whole of depression so if you dont mind I need to finish studying, please turn the lock up when you leave.

Devale: Crystal....Babe I didn't know. Can we talk about this, about us, about what happened and what need to happens next.

Crystal: No, I don't want to relive it. I've made peace and forgiven myself. I just need to take it one day at a time, my focus is on passing the bar. Not on you. Now if you would excuse me, I have studying to do.

Devale: So that's it. You tell me you almost died and lost our baby and expect me to just listen and leave. Crystal look at me....LOOK AT ME!! I'm sorry you went through that alone, I'm sorry I wasn't there. I apologize for putting you in that situation. Don't shut me out, we need to talk about this and us.

Crystal: What us Devale ...huh

Devale: Me and You..US baby I say as I corner her against the wall separating the kitchen from the livingroom. I kiss her, she immediately deepens it. We're in a full make out session until the door swings open.

Awkward silence falls upon the room again as both of them waits for Chelsea who is clearly freshly fucked and drunk to head to her room and out of Crystal's PRIVATE situation.
Instead of Chelsea disappearing she is eyeing Devale the fuck down while taking her sweetest time getting a drink.

Thirsty Hoe 🥴

Crystal is getting upset because Chelsea knows exactly what's she's doing.

Crystal: Chels you need something?

Chelsea: Nah I'm enjoying the show, You're quite popular tonight huh?
Crissy you not go introduce me to your NEW friend?

Devale: (Chuckles) I'm gone head out,but Crystal this conversation is not over. He doesn't address Chelsea, he doesn't need to, he knows Crystal will.

Surprisingly though he's glad Chelsea interrupted them because they need to talk not fuck.

Crystal-
Chelsea listen I'm not even about to do this with you, if you EVER play in my face like that again I will beat your ass and you know I'm serious. Take your hating drunk as to bed before I hurt your feelings.

Chelsea- What, he was looking at me, and don't forget who's been here for you when he didn't care enough to even check your text mess. That's the type of nigga you depressed over, I won't lie that nigga fine as fuck. His dick big ass fuck ain't it.

Crystal- I know I should smack her but she is drunk. I got her ass 2mrw though.

I'm standing in the shower replaying my day. Im having the most random thoughts:

I'm so glad I didn't fuck Mark today because he would've been here when Devale showed up.

That man still so sexy, but how he think he running my house because he pay the bills. Lol silly man.

I need to let know Chelsea know she crossed the line, I already she's going to be defensive or assume I'm "Dumb for Devale"

I'm not ready to continue this conversation but it has to happen eventually...hmm why not now. I'll text him once I gather my thoughts.

After my shower I still couldn't stop my mind from racing. I decided to go on a drive. No surprise I'm at Devales door. I rang the doorbell a few times before he snatches it open.

Crystal- I didn't mean to wake you, I don't even know what I'm doing here.

Devale: It's fine, I just dozed off. Come in.

Devale goes to sit on the couch as Crystal takes her jacket off to get comfortable. Devale has done a few updates to the home which she notices.

Crystal: It looks really nice in here, I like the new mantel piece.

Devale: Thanks, hand me your jacket.

Crystal-
I hand him my jacket, he grabs it and me at the same time pulling down on the couch. He kisses me. I kiss back, his hands are under my bra-less tank top squeezing my titties.  He moves that same hand inside of biker shorts. He is pleased to discover I have no panties on (thats the rule) his thumbs is rubbing my clit as he slides two fingers inside of my throbbing pussy. My pussy has her own mind and she missed him, she is getting wetter by the second...she wants to cum but he won't dare let her so soon. Devale is driving her crazy, she can feel his dick getting harder.
Devale: HOLD THAT SHIT, he is saying this why steady he is rubbing her clit. She can't hold on anymore, she reaches in his boxers and pulls his dick out.
Crystal: Daddy please....I need to you.
Devale spreads her legs, and slide all
8.7 inches inside of her little by little. Soon as his rhythm sped up she squirted pushing his dick out. He picked her up like a ragdoll and sat her back on his dick. RIDE IT, he growled in her ear, he stood them up still fucking her from the bottom. He walked her to the bedroom, he has her in the missionary position fucking her with no mercy. She's cumming again. She is screaming his name and he is loving it.

Her voice is gone, she can't come anymore, she can tell Devale is no where near finish with her..she tries to tap out when that didn't work she tried to runs. Devale pulls his dick out sits her on his face.

He sticks his tongue deep inside her now willing pussy, every thing is soaked...his face, her thighs, his dick. Just as she was about to cum for the 4th time she felt his dick slam into her deeper than ever before...Now you know running from daddy was the wrong decision. He slowly slides back into the back of her pussy cumming deep inside her.

That final orgasm knocked her out...po thang. Devale cleaned her up then carried her to the couch while his showered and changed the sheets. He carried her back, tucked her in, then cuddled with her just like old times. He couldn't wait until daylight to fuck her some more before the talk.....stay tuned!

Yall don't forget to vote, leave feedback, comment comment comment and follow me. I follow back!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 1.3K 22
A Fatima Story❤️
11.1K 755 9
A Zatima Christmas Story!!