Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaib...

Por darkwarlock8773

An alternate take of the canon story where, Tanjiro has learned Sun Breathing, the Kamado family lives, Nezuk... Más

Prologue
Chapter 1: A stranger of darkness
Chapter 2: The First Step
Chapter 3: Kitsune Guidance
Chapter 4: Final Trial, Final Selection
Chapter 5: The Color Changing Blade and The First Mission
Chapter 6: True Evil
Chapter 7: Demonic Doctors
Chapter 8: A Game of Temari and Arrow
Chapter 9: Fearless Thunder
Chapter 10: Chaos in the Mansion.
Chapter 11: The Feral Demon Slayer
Chapter 12: The Lethal Webs of Mt. Natagumo
Interlude: Zenitsu
Chapter 13: Synchronized Breathing Style
Chapter 14: The Forced Bonds of a False Family
Chapter 15: The Slayer of the Sun
Chapter 16: Butterfly vs Spider
Chapter 17: Meeting the Master and Hashira
Chapter 18: Reunion
Chapter 19: Rehabilitation Drama
Prelude: Electric Flower
Chapter 20: Swordsmith's Fury
Blood Breathing Explanation
Chapter 21: Road to the Mugen Train
Chapter 22: A Mighty Flame & The Lower Rank Meeting
Chapter 23: Sweetest of Dreams
Chapter 24: Nightmare Turned Reality
Chapter 25: Set your Heart Ablaze
Chapter 26: From Lower to Upper
Chapter 27: The Traitor, the King, and the House of Rengoku
Prelude: Kyojuro Rengoku
Hashira Ceremony and the God of Festivities
Infiltrating the Entertainment District
Evil's True Beauty
Violent Entertainment
Flashy Fighting
Prelude: Flamboyant Sound Training
Emotions of Humans and Demons
Two Sides of the Dark Coin
The Debt of Vengeance
The Beautiful, the Ugly, and the Cruel
Fighting Fire with Fire, Never Give Up
Prelude: Tengen Uzui
No Matter How Many Lives
Upper Rank Meeting
Journey to the Swordsmith Village
A Mechanical Past
Assault on the Village
The Best Defense is a Good Offense
The Art of the Bleeding Red Sword
Dark Harbinger of Justice
The Battle of Insults
Love vs Hatred
The Sword of the Horizon
Prelude: Muichiro Tokito
Prelude: Mitsuri Kanroji
Prelude: Muzan Kibutsuji
Plans for the Future
The Calm before the Storm
Clash of Thunder
The Start of Hashira Training
Hashira Training: Part 2
The Beginning of the End
Martial Art Menace
The Sun vs the Moon
Kokushibo, the Moon Demon
United as One
Demon Slayer Zero
Cold Hearted
Masks
Fight to the Death
Fight to the Death Part 2
Fight to the Death Part 3
The Demon King Awakens
Yoriichi the True Demon Slayer
Shedding the Past Skin
The Counterattack
The Final Sunrise
Epilogue, A Future Without Demons

The Clear Infinite Mist

189 8 2
Por darkwarlock8773

As Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Genya now joined by Mitsuri continue to fight against Hantengu and Zohakuten, Muichiro and Tsuki are having trouble fighting Gyokko. Muichiro is now trapped in a watery pot with Tsuki trying effortlessly to breakthrough the Water Blood Demon Art. "Ha-ha-ha-ha! It really is amusing watching you struggle against heavy water!" Gyokko taunts. "Whether you stab or slash at the Water Prison Pot, it will never break with your attacks. It really is fun watching you try to escape Hashira. So, I wonder what creative ideas are popping up in my head!" Refusing to give him the satisfaction, Muichiro gives him the same stoic face.

*sigh* "As much as I want to watch you fight for your lives, you four were running towards that shed. I wonder if the village chief's hiding in there." Muichiro starts to lose his composure and tries even harder to escape the watery prison, while Tsuki feel conflicted on either stopping the Upper Rank or saving her senior.

'With the amount of air left in my lungs, I can muster at least one attack.' Muichiro thought.

Mist Breathing, 1st Form:

Low Clouds, Distant Haze

Muichiro tries using a breathing technique, but it was all for nothing. Gyokko's prison technique was too powerful. 'It's no use. Not even a thrust attack can break through. I suppose that's the results for using a chipped katana.' He starts to come with his fate. 'I guess... this is where my journey ends. I do suppose it would be a miracle if backup were to arrive. Forgive me for dying without accomplishing anything, Oyakata. At the very least, two more Hashira should be sent as reinforces.'

'What makes you think that?' Muichiro then sees a visage of Tanjiro standing in front of him. 'We can't predict what the future holds.' Suddenly the pupils in Muichiro's eyes start to come back.

'What? No. Tanjiro wasn't the one told me that. Who said that?'

In the shed Kozo stands in front of the Upper Rank holding a knife acting as defense. "Stop! I won't let you get any closer!"

"Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha! Your futile attempts are hilarious!" Gyokko laughed. "Do you really think you stand a cat's chance against me?" Kozo rushed at Gyokko, only for him to get slashed by water that's manipulated into blades, shattering the knife as well. "I simply don't understand. If the chief's not in this shack, then what's so important that you're willing to risk your life to protect?" He looks past the injured swordsmith looking at Hotaru polishing Tanjiro's sword, unaware of the demon that's right behind him. 

"You kept an incredible blade Kotetsu. The metal on this marvelous creation, it's amazing!"

'That swordsmith, he looks young. but not even forty years old. I doubt he's the chief.' He then decides to get his attention. "Oh human! Look behind you!" But Hotaru ignored his words completely focused on the sword.

"Who's responsible for such a masterpiece? From how old it was, the smith must've lived in the Sengoku Era. But why's there one single letter engraved instead of the full name? No... I know the answer!"

Gyokko was completely shocked. 'I don't believe this! He's putting everything into his concentration! He's more interested in that blade that he doesn't consider me as important! Me, Gyokko!' He then started to get angry. 'I don't know why I'm like this. Normally I should continue with my mission and destroy this village. It's like he's making me feel insignificant! As an artist, I can't ignore this shame!'

Gyokko out of jealousy aims his pot at Hotaru and sends water stream slashes at the swordsmith. But even with the injuries, he continues to polish the sword. Kozo starts to feel concerned. "Haganezuka!" Gyokko slashes him again opening more wounds and even shattering his mask, revealing his face. But through all the blood and sweat, he still keeps his composure.

'He's still going?! Who is this human?!'

"Just a single letter?! Why would he put it on such a perfected blade? When this sword was forged, the swordsmith infused his ultimate determination. This weapon was created with one purpose! He will be the one to end the demons once and for all!"

Gyokko was starting to get furious. 'This is getting more irritating! I could kill with such ease, but part of me wants to ensure he takes focus off that blade! What I want more than anything is to break his concentration!"

'My vision's fading away.' Muichiro thought. 'I'm drowning and the poison in my body is making me see things.'

'You shouldn't decide how your life ends.' Tanjiro told him.

'I don't want to hear that from you.'

'It'll work out somehow. So, don't give up. You have many allies that will help you.'

'You're putting my life in the hands to someone else?! How stupid can you be?!'

'There's only so much that one person can do. That's why people combine their strength to accomplish things in life.'

'That's different for you. How you helped Rengoku with the Mugen Train or Uzui at the Yoshiwara District. But no one can help me. Everyone is weaker than me. I was supposed to do better, but I made a mistake. A mistake that will cost me my life. All because I got too cocky of my strength and title as a Hashira.'

'You aren't wrong Muichiro. You have the strength to break free.'

'I made countless mistakes, so this is goodbye.' But as he closed his eyes accepting his fate, he then hears a jab as it tries to break though the pot. It was Kotetsu. "Don't you dare kick the bucket! You saved me Tokito! So, I'll return the favor! Just hang in there! What kind of water is this?! It's soft and gross!"

'Tsuki and I tried to cut through and failed. So, I don't see you making any effort. You should prioritize towards helping your fellow swordsmiths. Protect the village chief. A task... that may be too much for you to handle. So, just gather as many swords as possible and retreat.' Suddenly Muichiro looks past Kotetsu and sees a fish demon with hand blades. Muichiro tries banging on the pot. 'Run away! Behind you! You're in danger!' But the demon lunges at the young swordsmith. However, Tsuki blocked the blades pushing the demon back.

"Kotetsu, run to cover now!" Tsuki ordered.

"But Tokito's-"

Tsuki looked back with a serious look making Kotetsu listen to her, and he runs away. "Okay, freak. What's your weakness?" The blade fish demon swiftly slashes at Tsuki's arms and shoulder. "Gahh! You little bastard! I'll cook you!"

'Don't fight it!' Muichiro shouted in his mind. 'Just run away! Find a Hashira!'

Rose Breathing, 4th Form:

Falling Petal That Never Reaches the Ground

Tsuki swings her blade in a slow arc with a breeze. But the demon evades the attack and stabs her in the stomach. Muichiro starts to panic. 'Her Solar Plexus! It stabbed her in a vital spot! She's going to die! You can't fight these kinds of monsters. Can't you understand you're no match for him?! Just put pressure on the wound. Hurry and flee!' However, Tsuki walks to the watery vase. 'Why are you trying to help me?! Why am I so important to you?!'

"You're probably thinking 'Why you're so important to me?' right?" Tsuki gently pushed her hands into the vase and brought Muichiro to the shell. She then wasted no time planting her lips onto his and blows air into his lungs. After a moment, she let go and her face was starting to blush. "I love you so much, Muichiro Tokito."

Taking in this extra breath, Muichiro remembers what Tanjiro said. 'Helping others, will end up helping yourself.' The Mist Hashira then starts to see a different individual who has red eyes. 'Human beings are creatures... with the ability to tap into unbelievable strength when it comes to helping others... Muichiro.'

'At last! It's all clear to me!'

Mist Breathing, 2nd Form: Eight Layered Mist

Muichiro found the strength and escaped Gyokko's watery prison. He starts coughing up water. 'Tanjiro, I figured it! It was because of the same red eyes that my father had.' Muichiro starts to pluck the needles out from his body. 'I may've removed these needles, but their poison is numbing my entire body. I escaped the water vase, but I lost an incredible amount of stamina.'

"Tsuki... did you say... that you love me?"

"Yeah... I did." Tsuki replied.

Suddenly more fish demons swarm the two and then Muichiro heard a voice similar to him. 'Yuichiro?'

'The Mu in Muichiro means Infinity. And Muichiro means limitless.'

"So, that means, I..." Muichiro began to feel his survival instincts kick in and three gray mist patterns appeared on his face. "Can tap into Unlimited Power! Everything to unlock this strength, was for this moment." He looked back at Tsuki out of concern for her.

"Don't... worry... about me." she said. "Stop the Upper... Rank. I'll catch up soon."

"Very well."

Gyokko was livid at Hotaru who stayed focused on sharpening the sword. 'I can't stand it! This man! No, this human! I tried everything I can, and he still has his attention on sharpening that damn sword!' There were many more cuts on his body including an X over his left eye. 'I even destroyed one of his eyeballs, and yet he's ignoring all the pain! He's still working! But once I kill him...'

Gyokko then felt the killing presence behind him and ducked into the vase avoiding Muichiro's slash. 'He escaped the Water Prison Pot?! What happened? I didn't realize! I thought his fate was sealed, so I didn't pay attention. Wait, if you turn the situation around, I was focused on the swordsmith that I couldn't feel his presence! I was in deep concentration! I am a fantastic artist!' 

He then noticed the marking on Muichiro. 'Wait a second. The mark across his face. It's just like the mark from that boy with the earrings that Lord Muzan informed us about. No, no... that not the worst of the situation. How are you standing on your feet? My needles should've paralyzed your body. And why were you able to wound me faster than before?'

Muichiro dashed to Gyokko only for the demon to aim a pot at him.

Octopus Vase Hell

Tentacles then emerge from the pot and engulf Muichiro and Kozo, snaps the former's blade, and destroys the shed. 

"Ha-ha! This octopus flesh is very resistance. How about that? Your blade is incompetent!"

Hotaru getting knocked outside effortlessly continues to sharpen Tanjiro's sword. Gyokko notices. "He's still working on that blade. It's like everything in his brain except his swordsmith skills have stopped working. It doesn't matter. Deal with the Hashira before the Swordsmith! I went too easy on you before boy. This time, I'll crush and absorb your body."

"Like I said before..." The tentacle constricting Muichiro and Kozo are suddenly slashed apart, shocking Gyokko. "You talk too much. Mr. Kanamori... Thank you for forging a new sword for me."

"It... It wasn't truly me. I just used the notes your first swordsmith wrote down." Kozo replied.

"Oh... Tetsuido did make my first sword. But he succumbed to heart disease." Muichiro remembered his last conversation with Tetsuido.

"I'm worried for you boy. No one in this world can understand you... and your troubles. The heavy pressure you're under... How you worry when you feel amnesia where you can't remember anything and how you vomit blood when you overwork your head. Who'll understand you? When I see your sword chipped, I shed tears. I won't be around much longer. Even so, at my age, I figure that I will die. But right now, I can't help worrying about you."

'I'm very sorry Tetsuido. I made you worry with my forced amnesia. But rest knowing that I am fine.'

Gyokko aims more of his Octopus Vase Hell at Muichiro. 'It doesn't matter how many swords he has! His fate will remain the same!'

Mist Breathing, 5th Form:

Sea of Clouds and Haze

Muichiro speeds through slicing the tentacles closing in on Gyokko who evades his slash once again. He reappears on a tree branch. "Such elegant chopping! It was so swift. But it couldn't keep up with my speed when I retreat into the vases."

"Oh? It would seem your senses have grown dull. It has to be because of you living for a hundred years." Gyokko then felt his neck was slit open, spooking him. "I'll be sure to cut it off next time. I can't be wasting time playing with you and these vases while Upper Rank 4 is fighting my comrades."

"Don't think of me as little boy" Gyokko warned menacingly. He aimed his pots and launched the Octopus Vase Hell, Thousand Needle Fish Kill, and jet water streams at Muichiro. Through the onslaught that he evades, he then recalls Yuichiro's last words. "Muichiro. I'm sorry for being harsh with you. After our misfortunes, I couldn't afford being nice to you. Kindness to others is one thing that the chosen ones can be. But Muichiro, no matter how virtuous a life you may lead, neither the gods nor Buddha will be there to push you. That's why I threw my life away for you Muichiro. You're different from me. When you fight for others, you can exert infinite strength. You are one of the chosen ones."

Muichiro slashes the pots in Gyokko's hands and stares down his opponent "You will regret ever attacking this place."

(Notes)

I honestly feel that the Demon Slayer Marks should be a different color depending on the breathing style. That's why I made Muichiro's gray.

Tsuki confessed her feelings to the Mist Hashira, but it'll be a few chapters before he gives his answer.

Don't be afraid to express how you feel in the comments.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.7K 102 40
What if Zenitsu wasn't nezukos lover, and instead a young boy by the name of orochi mitsubo that has known tanjiro since he was very little, joins ta...
212K 8.8K 54
She lost everything at one night but received something at that night. A demon killed her family but she was saved by a man who promised that he will...
268 16 5
Tanjiro Kamado was a young boy who lived with his mother and five siblings on a cold mountain just above the village. Old man Saburo always told him...
1K 52 11
❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐲𝐢𝐧�...