Daechwita||•MYG•||

Von softiehxe

"Maybe it was destiny who got jealous of us this time....." - Nei Sarang. _... Mehr

Before starting!!!
하나
다섯
일곱
여덟
아홉
열하나
열둘
열셋
십사
열 다섯
열여섯
열일곱
십팔
이십
이십 일
스물 둘
이십 삼
스물넷
이십 육
이십 육
스물 일곱

십구

45 8 3
Von softiehxe

Tapping his fingers upon the table he looked over the feminines sitting front of him. He wasn't practically looking at any of the female, instead he was pouring fruit made beer.

On the otherside, the Female workers who were sitting their were having trouble to sit up straight as they were shaking in fear. They all were aware of the King's maniac personality when he's furious.

His expressions were calm but it wasn't actually same from the inside.

They all were aware about it.

"So..." He finally spoke a slight smile popping on his face,"who was the daring soul did this?"

His voice was thin with an unknown emotion, recognised by few of them.

He looked up straight at a individual being sitting behind the head maid her head hanging low though his gaze still didn't moved a bit from her face.

"So, who was the one to help princess Jisoo leave? Also, Replacing her with princess Jennie? What a excellent Plan right!" He laughed and it was the only hoarse sound which echoed through the room as it was deadly silence. "SPEAK"

His shrill voice peered through everyone's ears which made every single of people present their to get startled.

"Oh! So you'll are deciding to die together aren't you?" His once a smiley face turned up into a ugly smirk. "Wish granted!" He took out his sword before stepping up of his throne. "I'll count until 10, at least one person need to speak within these. Everyone gulped.

He started to take slow steps forward.

❛⁠ 1 ❛⁠

Silence.

❛⁠ 2❛⁠

Silence.

❛⁠ 3❛⁠

Silence.

And like this the counting went on but the only thing he got in reply is......silence.

❛⁠ 9❛⁠ he looked at everyone but his eyes stopped on the same woman, his eyes fixed upon her. "I promise under a oath if you don't spea-"

"YOUR HIGHNESS!" A red dusty outfitted guy presented himself in the royal hall but bowed first seeing the sword in his hand.

"Reason of interruption?"

"We've f-found a l-letter....Ji...Jisoo-" the guy was trying his best to collect his breathe before speaking.

"What!-"

"We've found a letter from Princess Jisoo's room!"

____________________________________
Myeong's pov:

Tapping on the door slowly immediately the door opened revealing none other than the second oldest Kim prince, Namjoon.

I tried to smile but wasn't able to as he was a complete unknown person to me and our last meeting wasn't that interactive one at all.

"I....came here for some urgent informations. And Hose-I mean prince Jung told me that you're the only one who can tell me about the current king" I finished and looked at him while he softly chuckled.

"An usual slave want to know about the King? Strange... isn't it?" His voice was full of taunts, not even a bit of gentleness tugged. But I wasn't planning to show myself low.

I smiled.

"Everybody do know. I want to know too, I'm getting into trouble since the day I stepped inside the Royal household. Sure, I wasn't even international to get these information from a mere prince but ho-I mean Prince Jung told me about you so I agreed. Though looks like you really don't want me to know..."

He chuckled. "You're a wise one from Hobi's side, does he know about your salty side?"

"Actually no. We only met once but still he managed to be friends with me and tell me to ask you about this, don't know why"

His face formed a 'O' but immediately a frown took upon his face.

"I'll be get going the-"

"WAIT" he stopped me and I looked over him. "It's not a story I can elaborate in nutshell, do you have some time in hold?" He asked while I smiled before nodding.

Flashback

Drinking the tea he placed it upon his table before again start with the lady's potrait who was right now sitting infront of him.

She was gorgeous with no doubt, her beautiful eyes with pair of rosie cheeks and red hanbok was making her look like a lively fairy. Her hair was left open a smile was crept in her cherry rose lips.

But after few seconds passed by her smile was now starting fade off as she whispered trying not to move her lips much,"Brother...how long-"

"Patient. Rosé patient. And please don't move for god's sake" he said trying not to he distracted and focus on her every part and every movement she's giving.

An unbearable groan left from her mouth before a sudden crack of door suprise the both of them, present in the room.

"Did I.....mess something up?" The guest in the room bit his lips as hs realised what he had ruined. "I'm sorry Hyun--"

"Ah, just leave it. I'm going to my room, anyways why were you even here at the first place?" The elder one asked in suspicious while the latter one's eyes widened as the reason flooded in his mind.

"Oh my-Hyung, A-appa-I mean the king is going to depart soon!"

...

The room was silent.

It wasn't like there wasn't anybody, but still it was silent.

The people presented their surrounded the bed, some silently sobbing or some wishing something for the one who is going to Left the world soon.

Before anything could happen the door opened revealing three beings, who were looking highly tensed up.

"Appa!" Exclaimed the younger guy. As he slowly stepped forward tears slowly build up in his eyes as he saw the old man laying there soundlessly. "W-why!" The hot salty dripps of water flowed by his cheeks.

"Keep it together, Tae..." Spoke the one who is only two years older than him, trying his best to not break down along him.

In this all, the eldest made his way towards his father, with his other siblings behind.

"Father...." He softly called him trying not to sound sad as he was.

As he heard his first Son's voice his eyes automatically blink before witnessing his face infront of his eyes.

"Are you feeling oka-"

"Jin! I-i want You and Y-yoongi to only stay here." He said before coughing loudly.

It is sure to he asserted he have less then half an hour to survive.

Jin nodded his eyes feeling tears at the sight infront of him.

"Leave everyone, except Yoongi" he said looking straight at his brother who have a straight emotionless face on.

He knew Yoongi wasn't the type who shows emotions easily, but deep down he's the one who's feelings worst at this moment.

As they saw everyone leave one by one they closed the door.

"What is it Father?" Jin asked, trying to sound as clear as he can.

"Throne...the t-throne!"

"Father, you shouldn't try to thi-"

"JIN!" He yelled in his this weak state which only made a loud cough escape his lips. He gulped as they slowed down,"I'm Going to leave to the afterlife my son. There someone should be here to control over the states" he spoke as his eyes moved from Jin to someone a little far away."Yoongi....come here"

As he called him, he closed his eyes swallowing the tears he have.

He stepped towards him, as his face was visible to the guy properly he couldn't bear it anymore.

Tears made their ways from his eyes

"Yoongi! You can't cry. You're the most mature among the rest of your brother. Don't let your emotions take over you, it'll only bring bad to you" as the king said that he wiped his tears away.

"B-but father-" his voice broke as he tried to talk. A deep lump settling in his throat.

"You're going to be the next king." He announced before departing.

______________________________________________

She tried to speak but her voice came out like a mere whisper. "He was forced"

Unfortunately, it wasn't unheard by Namjoon. He cleared his voice.

"He wanted to be an artist" he spoke as the old memories of Yoongi drawing flood in his mind. "Except that one, he also had so many talents. But there were litterally no single people to appreciate those"

She gulped.

She never thought that man would've been 'that type' of a person.

"Everyone was against that, except for Jin hyung" Namjoon again spoke. She nodded as he continued," he himself doesn't wanted to but the last wish of the king"

She signed," and eventually became a king?"

"Fortunately yes, though he went through a two years training period. He was not acknowledged with royal rules of the king rules. And when he came back, he wasn't the same"

It made her frown. It was unfair for a person to bear such a thing. She wanted to confort him by pulling him in her embrace.

"He left the things he loved, he used to be very in singing and also in doing small iconic things that nearly no boy Was capable of."

"I pity him" before she even knew words trailed off from her mouth. Namjoon raised his eyebrows.

"You shouldn't actually" it make her frown more.

"And why is that?" She asked, curiosity filling with her tone.

"No one can fix him anymore Lady Bae. He is destined to bear his fat-"

"BULLSHIT!" Her slamming her hands against the tea-table made the former one flinch in fear,"He's lonely, I don't care if he's a king or not he also need to recover. You know what is this thing being called which he's going through?"

Namjoon slowly shook his head still shocked at the fact that how loud the court lady is.

"Depression" she spoke as Namjoon nodded slowly trying to process what she jist uttered.

"You know a lot, though how is he suppose to recover from this disease? I want my old hyung to be back" Namjoon spoke, a sad air blowing through the room.

"Show him you'll love him" She spoke making Namjoon to squint his eyes at her. "He need to feel valued, he don't want to he left out, that's why he always try to keep you guys close in the table, by his simple events and all. He just want you'll to treat him like a brother like you guys used to do, not showing respect to the king he have began." She finished and looked at the concentrated Namjoon,"will you....do that?"

"I'm sorry, I should've give more attention to him. We should've. We never realised that he meant 'talk to me' by his 'give me some space'. We are really bad siblings" she smiled at Namjoon's sudden confession.

She never thought he would ever accepted it so soon.

She liked how understanding their bond was but because of some circumstances it's in the peak of breaking.

__________________________________

I-jun's pov:

As I looked around to see no one I took the chance and stepped slowly towards the royal lake.

Her heavy heavy breaths weren't motioning to stop and mind playing the same scene from seconds before. Her face was still hit up though it all turned pale when her eyes suddenly fall on the reflection in the lake.

It wasn't only hers but a person behind him made it difficult for her to even move and look at him.

Her eyes widened at his sudden presence which she never felt before.

Her lips trembling not able to think straight words automatically left her lips....

"King..."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

1916 words ᕙ⁠(⁠☉⁠ਊ⁠☉⁠)⁠ᕗ

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.9K 573 27
ONE DAY YOU WOULD REALIZE MY IMPORTANCE IN YOUR LIFE. BUT IT WILL BE TOO LATE... COMPLETE A marriage deal done to save the sinking business. A relat...
102K 3.3K 13
Somewhere his heart still beats at her name and he couldn't deny it. Though her thoughts, nightmares leave him complete broke sometimes but he still...
346K 21.7K 38
[Violence suspense, Romance] "Dad no. please dad. you can't do this please. I....I promise I will break up with him just like you said. b...but pleas...
1.7K 347 49
"I saw this dream again" jungkook said with heavy breath. "Today again this dream, does this have any connection with my future" y/n said while smili...