Heart Beats!! -AshaangiπŸ’œ(com...

By Jaanukannan05

Broken souls>>love A story plot of two individuals and their love.Tanglish story😁 #1 for purple More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Casts:
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
New story!!!!
NEW STORY !!!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 32

1K 68 4
By Jaanukannan05

Recap:Ponnu pakura moment - - Engagement and marriage date fixed for abhi & sindhu...

**************************
Abhi pov:

Its been a week, I met my love because of my tight schedule I am unable to make time for us.I sighed thinking about that and lazily wake up from the bed and moved towards the washroom, after finishing my chores I took a warm bath.. It realaxes my body muscles. I decided to meet my darling so made up some plans for the day mentally and arranged everything with the help of Raghu.

I wore my favorite white t-shirt and black jeans with white sneakers and silver stripped watch . I fixed my hair and gazed myself in the mirror with a satisfied grin . I took my wallet, mobile, car key & phone and descendant downstairs. After finishing my breakfast , I informed my mother about my today plans and bidded bye to her and took my car and drove towards my love... Sindhu.. I connect her in a call and told her about my plans for today and later hung up and connected to my playlist..

Mannilae mannilae
Vandhu udaiyudhu vaanam

Mazhaiyilae karaiyudhae
Rendu manangalin thooram

Kaadhil ketkum idi osai
Kaadhal nenjin pari baashai

Mazhaiyai polae uravaadu
Manadhil enna peraasai

Neeril ezhudhum
Kaadhal azhiyum
Mazhai neerae ezhudhidum
Kaadhal azhiyaadhae ... ae

I hummed along with the song while a particular lyrics caught me... I imagined the situation and blushed badly... I wondered woww.. What a start for the day.. Unable to hold his excitement to see her, I accelerated the car towards her house. 'I am coming for you baby'

Mun kopura azhagai
Un thaavani moodiyadhae
Un ragasiyathi mazhaithuli
Ambalam aakiyadhae

Mazhai vilum pozhuthellam
Ennai vandhu servaayaa

Kaadhalai serpadhae mazhaiyin velaiyaa...

Sindhu pov:
I groaned in sleep on hearing my phone ringtone. I cursed the caller in my mind and attended the call and spoke in sleepy hoarse voice. On hearing the persons voice, I woke up with a jerk and sat in my bed. He is already on the way. Oh nooooo!... I am still on my bed. I have to get ready soon as I too missed him badly. At last we too need some rest and time to spend with each other right. So I soon hung up the call and rushed towards the washroom.
After finishing my chores I decided to take a quick bath. I left the washroom with just a towel on my petite body while humming my favorite song...

Azhagiya Asura Azhagiya Asura
Athumeera Aasayillayaa
Kanavil Vandhu Yendhan Viralgal
Kichu Kichu Mootavillayaa...

I swayed my hips according to the lyrics and danced sexily.

Vatta Vattamaagha Vaanavillai Vetti
Kutti Kutti Maalai Aakkuven
Puravi Yeri Neeyum Yennai Alli Kondaal
Moochu Mutta Mutta Soottuven
Kooduvittu Koodu Paayum Vithai Katru
Unnai Adaiven.

I twirled myself and danced according to the lyrics..

Kadal Neelathil Kangal
Konda Pennidam Selvam Serum
Karungoondhalin Pengal
Thotta Kaariyam Vetri Aaghum
Uchanthalayil Ulla
Yen Arjuna Macham Sollum
Yennai Serbavan Yaarum
Avan Sagalamum
Petru Vaazhvaan Yendru...

My cheeks turned crimson red and blushed thinking him.i closed my face with my palms a shook my head in sideways and started to dance crazily until... I was pulled and dashed on a hard chest.I know who was that I can fell his cologne and snuggled into his chest and inturn he hold my waist tightly..

Abhi pov:

I reached her home and made my way towards her room after having a little formal talks with them. I whistled and jumped in the steps and entered inside her room only to frozed on seeing her in just a towel that to dancing sexily.I stood rooted to my place while she danced graciously. I gaped her with open mouthed and my eyes without my knowledge roam around her body mindlessly. My mind is clouded with dirty thoughts, I shook my head to get rid of that. I bring back to reality by hearing a sound from downstairs ,i thought literally her parents and shrugged it off.Then I turned towards her only to see her crimson read cheeks with her face closed with palms. I thought she saw me, but frowned when she again started dancing crazily. I silently closed the door and clasped it. I walked like a cat and pulled her hand and she dashed on my chest inturn I hold her waist tightly.'Oi mosakutty'i spoke in my husky voice while she hummed. I lifted her chin and made her look into my eyes. We had a perfect eyelock and I looked alternatively between her eyes and her lips while she nooded her head with a blush a looked down. I lifted her chin and cupped her cheeks while she placed her arms around my neck and placed my lips on her and nibbled it slowly. She took my upper lips and kissed me back passionately. We continued our kiss until our lungs begged for oxygen and later parted from our kiss and joined our foreheads and panted heavily. I lifted her in my arms and moved towards the bed and throwed her on the bed. I hovered her and placed sloopy kisses on her eyes ,cheeks, lips and descendant downwards to her neck placed wet kisses and hickeys there. She moaned my name loudly and it turns on me completely with desire for her. I removed her towel and throwed it away and looked her fully and my eyes darkened. I kissed her cleavage and fondled her bossoms and travelled towards her navel and licked there while still my hands massaging her bossoms. She arched herself back and moaned loudly. After I moved further downwards and captured her neither lips. She moaned loudly , I held her hips and made her stay in place and insert my tongue inside her core and thrusted fastly. She squirmed and moaned. After her cum, I drank her full until my satisfaction and laid beside her and panted heavily. I took her in my arms nad kissed her forehead..

Sindhu pov:
I gasped to see him in front of me. He lifted my chin and I looked into his eyes. He asked permission from me and I just nodded my head with a blush. He kissed me and nibbled my lower lips. Later the kiss turned ferosiously and we ended up in bed. Woah!!.. This man is such a tease.He literally teased me with his tongue and hands. Finally he give me a forehead kiss.. It makes my day... After sometime, I decided to fresh up and walked towards the washroom. I wear a white anarkali with matching accessories . I done my hairs and completed my look with a little makeup.

I came out from my closet and see him wearing his belt and hugged him from back and kissed his cheeks. We descended downstairs and I had my breakfast and left from my house after bidding bye to my parents..

**************************
Let's meet you guys in next chapter.. Until then bye... Tata

With luv,
Jaanu💖🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647K 71.9K 107
An Ashaangi FF πŸ’œ
226K 18.6K 65
one side love is always pure bliss even though it hurts at times.πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ one such story is NERUNGAADHEY, journey of Arjun & ShreyaπŸ’” ❀ so let us go wi...
493K 41.5K 99
Love.... the lil unknown secret psychology it holds is, for every heart that longs for love, there is another beautiful heart already longing to show...
15.6K 1K 15
Love story of 2 opposite souls. He is a rowdy 😈 She is an doctor πŸ‘©β€βš•οΈ He is hot as fire πŸ”₯ She is cold as ice ❄ He is middle class and an orpan. Sh...