THE ACT - jude bellingham

By wcfluvrs

when every obstacle possible gets in the way of their love More

intro
one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

three

2.3K 37 18
By wcfluvrs

MESSAGES

girlies

lani
guys
guys
guys
guys
guys
AWAKEN
HELLO
URGENT NEWS
SOS

bels
here
sorry
what is the news

lols
what happened

lani
basically
starline management want to set
me and filly up in a pr relationship

lols
DO IT
get that bag
also filly is so fit

bels
what about jude💔

lani
well it would only be a fake relationship
no real feelings
plus it's not like me and jude can even be
together because of my brother.

bels
i guess so
go for it then

DMS

kalani.aa
hiya, me and my manager would love to set
up a meeting to discuss it.

starlinemamagmentuk
Okay great!
Come to our London office on Monday
at 9:30.

kalani.aa
will do
thanks

NARRATIVE

monday rolled around and kalani woke up bright and early to get to the office in time. luckily, since she had moved down to london a few months ago, it was a far easier journey than it used to be when she lived in liverpool.

when she arrived, her manager was already sat at the desk talking to who she assumed was filly's manager. "hey hannah" she greeted her manager, sitting on the seat next to her.

"hello kalani, i'm patrick, filly's manager" he held his hand out and she shook it.

"nice to meet you" she smiled politely.

"you too. now, let's get to discussing the matter at hand. we understand that you are a succesful singer and we believe that a relationship in the lead up to your song release would benefit both you and my client. here is the written out contract, take some time to look it over and then we can come to an agreement."

she smiled again and took the papers, reading over them. in summary, the contract stated that they would have to be in the relationship for four months. they would have to be seen together, they would have to post each other and they would have to be seen kissing each other. she also would have to include him in her youtube channel and they would have to mention each other in any interview they did.
oh and she'd get paid 50k.

it seemed a pretty good deal to her. it would further the both of their careers and she'd get paid for it. perfect.

not to mention this was the perfect distraction from jude.

she signed the contract as the door opened and filly walked in. "sorry i'm late, traffic" he apologised, bringing a chair over to sit next to kalani.

"it's always 'traffic' with you filly" patrick joked, "kalani has already read the contract and signed it, and since you have already read and signed your contract the two of you are unofficially officially dating" patrick announced as if he'd just officiated a wedding.

"maldives for the honeymoon?" filly joked, looking at kalani.

"i was thinking fiji" she replied.

"half in the maldives half in fiji?" he asked, still playing along with the joke, "i'll sugar daddy you" she laughed as they were then informed they had to leave as another client was coming in for a meeting.

the new 'couple' left the building together, deciding to go to a cafe to learn more about each other.

they arrived at a little coffee shop and ordered a drink each. "didn't take you as an iced vanilla latte type" kalani said to filly after the waiter left.

"oh yeah, why's that?"

"don't know, you seem more like a flat white or cappuccino kind of guy" she shrugged.

"i don't know if that's a complement or not but i'll take it," he smiled, "so your party the other day was fun"

"was it now?" she asked smirking.

"cmon kali," he smirked back, giving her a new nickname, "you know it was"

she giggled, "thought we were coming here to get to know more about each other?"

"you're right, so middle name?"

"faye"

"pretty, favourite colour?"

"green"

"favourite artist?"

"brent faiyaz"

"favourite food?"

"mango"

"any siblings other than trent?"

"nope"

"parent's names?"

"micheal and dianne"

"any pets?"

"no, but i want to get a dog. okay my turn! your real names andres felipe right?"

"someone's done their research" he joked.

"don't flatter yourself," she replied back, light-heartedly, "okay, favourite colour?"

"green as well"

"favourite food?"

"got to be a cheesecake or banana cake"

"do you like chocolate cake?" kalani asked, imitating one of her best friend, nella's, most iconic moments on the footasylum youtube channel.

filly burst out laughing, "nella is my girl y'know, my sister"

"you know i know, she's my sis too" lani replied, "the funniest girl i know"

their drinks came and they spent the following hour getting to know each other more.

INSTAGRAM

yungfilly gf appreciation post❤️ @/kalani.aa
238,995 likes | 1,749 comments

user WHATTTT

kalani.aa ❤️❤️❤️

chunkz my bros gone softttt

user theres no fucking way

user this is so random

user umm HARDLAUNCH???

bukayosaka87 i feel BETRAYED why was i not told💔

judebellingham oh

MESSAGES

england team n mini scouser

starboy ⭐️
soooo
WHEN WERE U GONNA TELL US
ABOUT YOU AND FILLY LANI

money mase 💵
i feel betrayed
how could u keep this from us

ding dong 🔔
yeah
how could u

starboy ⭐️
oop

t-rex 🦖
guys leave her alone
she's been a filly for a couple months now
sorry she didn't tell u cause ur all obsessed
w her and jude being something they're not

ding dong 🔔
thanks bro

ding dong 🔔 left the groupchat

starboy ⭐️
blud took that personal

mini scouser
sorry i didn't tell u guys sooner
we wanted to keep it a secret until we
knew what we both wanted

starboy ⭐️
we forgive u
as if we could ever be mad

philipa added ding dong 🔔 to the groupchat

MESSAGES

judis
wtf lani??
you kissed me the other day
u said u liked me

lani
well you didn't seem too
interested in me when i tried kissing u

judis
why were u trying to kiss me if u
were with him then huh?

lani
hmm idm jude maybe cause
i was shitfaced and had hit my head
so i had no clue what was going on.
please stop acting like we were something.

judis
k.

AUTHOR
hey guys hope ur enjoying
'k.' is giving sassy man apocalypse
anyway yas!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 2.4K 28
๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ, ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€? where Daisie Dior Delore, Victoria S...
135K 4.8K 35
๐„๐๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐ƒ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โplease don't be in love with someone else! please don't have somebody waiting on you!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ they must learn...
236K 5.9K 52
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต...