Mr. Angel's Mrs.Arrogant

By Adobe_wrt

'Mr. Angel's Mrs.Arrogant' Ritvika & Shourya She: You Archaeopteryx, why don't you just do your eye surgery... More

Introduction
Target
New Life
Again
Enemy
Engagement
Villain
Tom & Jerry
like or love?
Trio
Sangeet
Bachelor party and Haldi
Wedding
The Man
One more
Anand Brothers
Proposal
Deal & Kill
Warning
Real Identity
End of War
✨ Playlist ( All English songs )✨
Bollywood Retro Song Playlist
For all ARMY 💜
Comforting Her
A new start
Exposed
Mantik's Sangeet and Haldi
Mantik's Wedding
Aakanksha's baby shower
Apologize

Mahendi

5.7K 297 96
By Adobe_wrt

Don't be a silent reader, do comments at least just a heart or give a review at the end just so comments. It gives hope and motivation.

Notes:

• English is not my first language so please ignore my grammar mistakes. •

• All these pictures used in this story belong to rightful owners. I just found them on Google and Pinterest •

Social Media Accounts

Instagram account

User Name: dark_purple_wrt

...............................><...............................

"Yahhhh leave me one will see us."

Aakanksha said while pushing Reyansh away from her while he just while and struggled in her neck more.

Reyansh was half-nacked while while Aakanksha was getting ready and the door of their room was open.

"Nahh I'm coming with you in Mahendi yaar, why boys are not allowed?"

"Because what will you do there, you not gonna apply Mahendi then why you wanna come there?"

"Muje aana hai yaar, just look at you you are looking so dame hot and beautiful at the same time, I deserved pleasure in my eyes by looking at my wife."

( I wanna come. )

"Reyansh please-------"

"AAKHSHU YAARR TERE LAHENGA KA YEAH JWELLERY SET HAI."

( Your Outfits jewelry set is this.)

"MANSHI yaar knock toh kar aane se pahele."

( Broo knocked before you came in.)

"I thought you were alone in the room."

'Yes, I was alone but am."

Aakanksha looked at Reyansh who was calmly listening to everything, Aakanksha took her dupatta from the couch and threw it on him.

"I was sleeping here after our date nothing much."

Reyansh said while picking up his shirt from the couch and going to the Bathroom to take a shower.

"Ohh, but just you guys sleep? You guys didn't do any-----"

Before Manshi can speak much makeup brush hits her face. She giggled at Aakanksha's jealous nature, she handled her jewelry box and started doing Aakanksha's hairstyle.

"Yeah, why can't I come huh?"

Like an elder brother, the younger brother is also whining like a kid around Ritvika who rolled her eyes God knows how many times she had done it since morning.

"Because it's ladies' function."

Ritvika said while again fixing her all attention on decoration, Which made Shourya is more annoying.

He held her hand and made her sit near a chair while softly caressing her hand with his palm which surely gave a lot of butterflies to her.

"Can't I come there?"

"No Shourya what will you do there, watch us all ladies applying mehendi till hours?"

"Just applying Mahendi nothing much?"

"Nope."

"Still I will come no matter what."

Shourya winked at Ritvika and left from there to plan about how to go there without people knowing that.

"Okay so listen everyone we will go from the back side, I study all ways of Hall where Mahendi function gonna held."

Vivaan seriously said while others were too bored to listen but 3 male was listening to everything with full focus.

"Kese jayege tu ye bol na?"

( "How we will go, you tell say that? )

Reyansh desperately said while Shourya and Kartik nodded their head in Reyansh's words.

"Sab na woh jo beg mein dress pedi hai na woh pahe lo."

( Everyone wears those dress which is in the bag. )

Vivaan pointed at the begs where the girl's lehenga was there, and all of them looked at him weirdly, A pillow suddenly came in contact with Vivaan's face which was thrown by Shourya.

"Yaha sherwani pahen ne mein bhi jaan chali jati hai aur tu Hume yeah sab pahen ne ka bol Raha hai?"

( "Here, I lose my life even wearing Sherwani and you are telling us to wear all this? )

"Ha sahi hai yar kese Lage ge hum sab es mein?"

( "Yeah, that's right man, how did we all will look in this? )

Kartik said while taking one of the lehengas in his hand and making a weird face.

"Woh sab toh side mein rakho, agar kisi me ispe pair rakh Diya aur lahenga sab ke samne gir gaya toh?"

( Keep all that aside, what if someone steps on it and the lehenga falls in front of everyone? )

Shourya said with shock on his face, everyone looked at him with shock and then looked down to imagine themselves in that situation but soon they attacked Shourya with a pillow.

"Besharm kahi ka kyu Dara Raha hai tu Hume?"

( Shameless, Why are you scaring us by saying? )

"Yarr meine sach hi toh bola."

( I told the truth. )

"Ha ha think hai Par ye sab kya pahen na jaruri hai?"

( Yeah yeah okay, but is it necessary to wear all this? )

"Ha toh warna koi hume aane bhi nahi dega."

( Yes, otherwise no one will let us come. )

Vivaan said while handling them lahenga. They also got ready and went toward the hall where the ladies were.

"Naam kisi ka likh na hai kya?"

( Is anyone's name you wanna written down? )

Mahendi artist asks Manshi while she bites her lips and looks down nods her head and whispers a name Mahendi artist writes a name on her hand.

"Yaar yeah kya aafat muh mod Li meine use Milne ke liye?"

( What is this trouble that I turned my face to meet her? )

Shourya annoying said while pulling dupatta and lehenga and all but failed every time, he didn't realize that he had gone into the hallway and bumped into someone.

"Yahhhh can't you see miss?"

"Can't you see Mr.Acheropyherxy"

Ritvika said while grabbing Shourya's arm hiding him from a group of aunty. She pinned the again wall. While covering his mouth knowing he would shout.

"Shhhhhh."

Shourya looked at Ritvika who was looking around herself waiting for everyone to go out so she could send him out not want him to get scolded by the elder ladies.

"What is this Mr.?"

Ritvika checked him out while stepping back after everyone was gone, Shourya looked at her and then looked at him, he tried to cover himself but his big body looked good in a pink lehenga.

"Aree why are you hiding your sexy body huh?"

Ritvika teased him while he tried to hide his read checks too, Ritvika came near him took both hands, and pinned them against the wall, leaving space between them.

"How did you come here?"

"I wanna see you that's why I dress up like this."

"Shourya said while looking down feeling too shy to even look into her eyes, Ritvika clucked and lost her grip on his and made him look at her.

"Hayee aaj toh daddy matirial man babygirl lag raha hai."

( Today daddy type of man is looking like a baby girl. )

Shourya soon looked at her deeply which made Ritvika weak, taking advantage Shourya turned the table and pinned her against the wall, bringing his face closer to her neck.

"This Babygirl-looking Daddy can make you scream louder than ever."

"Shourya."

"Yes, my Peony."

Shourya said while rocking his right hand around Ritvika's bare waist and teasing her while breathing out slowly on her neck. Surly this new nick from him gave her a lot of butterflies, her already blushed cheeks turned red by the nickname.

"Someone will see us."

"Let them see then."

"What do they think about us?"

"That you are mine."

Saying this Shourya rubbed his nose on her neck when Ritvika's breath stopped for a moment. Ritvika put her hand on Shourya's chest just to push him away and he did that too after brushing his lips on her jawline.

"By the way, You are looking bomb, Ms. Jangli Billi."

Shourya said while checking her out while licking his lips with a wink and naughty smile, till now Ritvika was a whole red, and Shourya last glance at her and left from there.

"This man is such a tease."

Saying this she left from there to while hiding her not leaving silly smile but failed. On the other hand with Aakanksha, she felt like someone was looking at her but when she moved her head he didn't find anyone.

Soon someone held her hand graining her whole attention, with just a silent touch she recognized the person, first she was shocked but later after she remembered how he was whining like a kid just to attend a mehendi function.

"You are getting more beautiful day by day, Mrs.Shekhawat."

"Not me Mr. Shekhawat it's you who is getting cheezy day by day."

Aakanksha said while smiling brightly, Reyansh also smiled seeing her happy he lastly kissed the back of her hand which Mahendi had not applied, and stood up to leave not wanting to get into trouble but he had already gotten into trouble.

"Ji apni biwi se toh mil liya ab hum se bhi mil lijiye Payare nanad kuvar ji."

( Yes, you have met your wife, now please meet us also, dear Kunwar ji. )

Keshvi asked Reyansh while holding his ear and made him stand in a circle of ladies. Reyansh looked at his surroundings and his mother, he understood he was not getting scolded by everyone.

But to his surprise, no one scolded him, and saw everyone smiling teasingly.

"Bhai jese papa aur chacha, beta aur bhatija bhi weisa hi naikla."

( Like father and uncle, son and nephew also turned out to be the same. )

Prtiksha said while giggling at Reyansh while he was confused.

"Tere chachu aur papa ne bhi esa hi kiya tha, toh tu bhi esa karega woh toh pata tha."

( Your uncle and father also did the same, so I knew that you would also do the same. )

Keshvi said while caressing his ear while she held harshly some moment ago, and again she asked,

"Kiska plan tha ye?"

( Whose plan was this? )

"Vivaan ka."

( Vivaan's.)

Reyansh just spilled out while everyone glared at his answer which meant not only him but the whole boy gang was here.

"Vivaan? Kaha hai tu?"

Amrita asked while looking here and there just found him eating kachori at the counter while his mouth was filled with kachori and his big eyes were looking at everyone with a confused face.

"Ha mumma bolo na kya hua?"

( Hey Mumma, tell me what happened. )

"It was your idea to come here huh?"

"Nope, This Shekhawat Brother told me to come with them."

Vivaan pointed at 3 figure who was leaving Mahendi Hall, But some anties stopped them and brought them to the center with Ishan, Rutvik, Abhyuday, Daksh, and Mantra. They all glared at Vivaan and again looked down.

"Kyu aana tha yaha pe huh?"

( Why did you have to come here? )

Keshvi asked in a strict tone looking at the whole boy group whose ears were red in embarrassment which made everyone laugh lil.

"Mein toh khana khane aya tha."

( I came to eat food. )

Vivaan carelessly said while picking up one more kachori from a nearby plate taking one more big bite.

"Tuje aur kuch kam bhi kya hai huh? esa nahi ki ek ladki pata le par nahi is bhukhad ko toh khana hi khana hai."

( What other work do you have? You don't wanna find a girl, but you just wanna eat food. )Amrita said while giving side eyes to her younger son who was shocked by her mother's statement.

"Muje koi ladki wadki patake ke shaadi nahi karni."

( I don't want to marry any girl. )

"Ha bete dekhte hai hum bhi tu kese mana karta hai."

( Yes son, let's see how you gonna say no for wedding. )

Reyansh said while again looking at Aakanksha who was laughing at them, enjoying a scolding by elder ladies.

"Abb aahi gaye ho toh toh chalo taiyar ho ke aajao jaldi."

( Now that you all have come, go and get ready and come quickly. )"Really?"

"Yes go fast or no entry if you got late, I'm giving you all only 30 min."

"WE ALL WILL HERE IN 20 MIN."

All of them yelled and ran toward their rooms to get ready for the Function while all the ladies laughed at them, Prtiksha called elder gents to get ready and come to enjoy.

Soon everyone came down just in 30 minutes and sat on a chair enjoying the function, while singing along with ladies, dancing to songs, and cracking jokes.

Reyansh also wrote Aakanksha's name on his hand, Manshi looked at her mehendi and whispered something to Mahendi's artist, she nodded her head and made a change Manshi told her.

Soon function was over and all of them went toward their room to rest, Ritvika was still in the hall talking with the Event management team for tomorrow's Haldi function as well as for tonight's bachelor parties for boys and girls.

She finished all the arrangements for everything and also decided to rest for a while, she started to walk but her lehenga was making it a bit difficult for her to walk properly. She can't even hold Lahenga because Mahendi is still wet.

She sighed and decided to sit there till her mahendi got dry but before she could sit there, her legs were not on land anymore, she was carried in the bridal style she looked at the person and smiled.

Resting her head on his shoulder he made his way toward her room on the way he ordered a waiter to bring food for her. Ritvika was shocked at how he knew she hadn't eaten properly.

"How you know?"

"I already told you I came in function for you."

"Yeah yeah, Now put me down we are already in my room."

"Yeah, sure have your launch and take a rest, call me if you want anything."

"Shourya, Did you have your launch?"

Shourya nervously rubbed his hand behind his neck while smiling, Ritvika understood and gestured for him to sit on the bed beside her, he sat her and Ritvika took the dish at placed it between them.

"Come on have your launch with me I can't eat this all."

"Okay, Let me feed you your mahendi is still wet."

Manshi was in the garden roaming here and there, she was not feeling well a heavy dose of medicine made her weak but she had to take medicines for recovery, she felt dizzy still she didn't sit but stood there.

She was squeezing her eyes but her vision was not getting clear everything was blurred and sometimes it turned blank, she held her head but suddenly everything went black.

Before she can fall to ground Kartik catches her and picks her up directly taking her to her room. He made her lay down on bed and checked her pulse, while another hand was on her forehead.He removed her all jewelry and and looked around to find something. He found some medicines there, he picked them up and read all the medicines.

"Why is she taking so much heavy dose of medicine?"

He looked at her and sat beside her, checking her temperature again, but he found it normal.

'I guess it's happening because of the heavy dose, she will wake up soon until then I brink food for her.'

Kartik thought while getting up from bed but something caught his attention, he again sat down on the floor near the bed and took her left hand and found his mane on it, it's so small of find out but if someone will look carefully than it is visible.

"I will not make you wait more. I promise."

Kartik whispered while kissing her forehead and caressing her cheeks gently, he went out of the room to bring food for her and ask about the medicine.

"Aakanksha bhabhi."

Aakanksha looked behind at Kartik who was holding some medicines,

"Yes, what happened Kartik, and why are you holding medicine."

"Aamm actually, Mansi fainted some moment ago and when I checked all the medicine she is currently having I thought to replace her medicines."

Soon she Aakanksha heard about Mansi she panicked but Kartik's calm face made her relax for a bit soon she prepared herself for the next question she gonna faced.

"But Bhabhi can you tell me why she is taking a heavy dose? It's all done for those who are recovering from deep injuries. Why?"

"She got into an acsident some days ago before we came here."

"But I saw buries---"

"Yes that buries are also because of that accident, but you say can she now exchange her medicine?"

"Yeah Now her burries are almost healed so she can now have a less powerful medicine."

"Thank you for taking care of her Kartik."

"No bhabhi it's okay we all are part of the family."

'Why will I not help my future wife and your future devrani.'

Kartik thought while smiling and soon went toward Mansi's room to feed her food and give her medicine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 1.5K 30
"Look, I can't deny this proposal otherwise my family will fix my marriage with a drunkard." I said while looking in his eyes. "So, you will marry me...
62.1K 2.4K 21
All she believed is love and all she wanted was a married life with the person who loved her. Ended up getting married to a person, she loved, and ca...
1.5M 59.3K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...
3.4M 188K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...