~Sohbat~

By SoumyaShet

"Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaar ki jo kabhi takt tak pohoch na saka! Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaari ki jo kabhi... More

~Character aesthetic~
~Characters~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~chapter 5~
~ Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~ Chapter 9~
~ Chapter 10~
~ Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~ Chapter 17~
~ Chapter 18~
Chapter 19~
~ Chapter 20~
~ Chapter 21~
~ Chapter 22~
~ Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~ Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~ Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
Chapter 36
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
chapter 39
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
~Chapter 53~
~Important~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 61~
~Chapter 62~
~Chapter 63~
~Chapter 64~
~Chapter 65~
~Chapter 60~
~Chapter 66~
!!!New Book!!!
~Chapter 67~
~Chapter 68~
~Chapter 69~
~ Epilogue 1~
~Sohbat~โค

~Chapter 43~

5K 308 9
By SoumyaShet

Vaidehi locking herself in her room, started crying hysterically.
Not that she wanted to, but her mind had given off. Her eyes were running over on their own. Though her mind had an argument going on but her eyes didn't stop flowing the tears.

Just thinking over the fact, that maybe.. Maybe.. All that she had with Raaghav was just a show, just fake made her bitter.

It felt as a betrayal.

She could have understood the fact that the decision was made by Raaghav way before their marriage, but she wished.. She wished that Raaghav himself should have told her about it. Maybe it wouldn't have hurted this much then.

Over the fact that Raaghav and she were pretty close now, used to share everything she just couldn't understand why he kept her in dark over the basis of their marriage. This brought more tears to her eyes.

After quite a while, she finally stopped crying, wiping off the tears roughly. She stood up and got herself a glass of water,gulping it down, she calmed herself down.

Keeping the glass on the side table, her eyes went to the photo frame of Raaghav that laid beside. Picking it up, she stared at the figure. She had tears in her eyes as she said to herself staring deeply, " Itna bhi bharosa na tha? Ki humari shadi ka sach tak nahi bataya aapne humse? "

Saying this she again stared at his picture. Then suddenly as if coming out of a delusional world, she placed the photo frame on its place, and stood up from the bed. Wiping her tears she began speaking to herself,
"Nahi.. Nahi.. Nahi.. Vaidu..
Isme unki koi galti nahi hai.. He never said that he trusted you enough right? He.. He never said that he wants you in his life. You are just an invader. And he being so good as he is, on top of that treated you well, he never made you feel unwanted, when the truth is... The truth is that you are unwanted, a burden.. A burden in his life .. Just like you were in others..

Why.. Why would he tell you everything about himself, his life.... When.. When you are just an unwanted "extra" in his life.

No... No... No... Vaidu... Why are you crying.. Why are you feeling bad.. No..you are not supposed to... No..
No.. No.. You know it.. You know.. How important shantidhara is for him.. You saw him go emotional for it.. You...

But.. But.. Why are you feeling bad.. Why.. Why.. Did you think that you were more important for him than anything.. Really! Really Vaidu.. From when did you expect that you.. You can be important to someone. You can never be.. You.. You can never be important to anyone..

He.. He is not wrong in his place. He never gave you any signs.. It was you.. Your stupid expectations.. It was you who thought that you were important for him.. It was you who kept expectations.. It was you, who fell in love..

Love.. Yes love..! But what you thought you'll ever be loved back in return? No..

No..no... I can't do this to him. It's wrong. I can't expect him to feel the same for me, like I do feel. Yes! I love him. I love Raaghav. But I can't force myself of on him. I can't force him to love me.. Specially after knowing that I was not just his sudden bride but also one who was burdened on him.

I can't let him know. I can't..

She kept murmuring.

After quite a while, she got up. Getting freshened up in the washroom, she stared at her own reflection in the mirror, " You love him Vaidu! You love your Raaghav with your everything. Par.. You should keep away from him, specially when you know that you are just that extra in his life whom he is just tolerating. "

Saying this she got ready and left the room.

The hall was beaming, Aanisha was instructing the people who were around. But Vaidehi paid no heed. Bela kaki did came near her, "bahurani? "
"Ji woh hospital se phone aaya tha, I need to leave. Aur.. Shayad aate aate late ho gayega! ", saying this she rushed out.

_____________ _________________ ____________

It was around night, Raaghav returned back.
On entering inside he felt different, though he ignored it.
He rushed to his room but to his surprise Vaidehi was not there inside.
" Arey Vaidu kaha gayi! Aaj toh off thi na uski! "He thought to himself.

Quickly freshening up he went down stairs, he saw Bela kaki arranging the table. Going towards her he said, " Kakisa Vaidehi kaha hai? "
"Beta woh..
Just then Raaghav phone pinged. Checking it out he found that it was a message from Vaidehi stating that she's stuck in hospital and won't be returning tonight.

He sighed. He understood her work was important. But this time it felt different.

" Bela kaki dinner lagwa dijiye! ", he said as he typed a take care message to Vaidehi.

After having dinner and working a bit he slept.
All this while Bela Kaki wanted to tell him what happened but couldn't come up to do so.
_____________ __________________ __________

~Next day~

As usual Raaghav started with his day. But he was irritated early in the morning, he didn't find it weird because it was now everyday's story when he would not see Vaidehi early in the morning.

Getting ready he went down stairs for breakfast. As he had his breakfast his eyes were fixed at the door waiting for his Vaidehi.

Just as he finished his breakfast, Bela Kaki finally gathered the courage and said, "Raaghav baba hume aapse kuch kehna tha! "
"Ji kahiye na kakisa! " He said as he continued checking his mobile for any other message from Vaidehi.
"Baba, woh kaal.. Woh kaal nayi ranisa aur unki maa aayi thi! "
Hearing this Raaghav stiffened. He turned all his attention towards Bela kaki now. He knew something was not right.
"Woh log yaha kyu? "
"Woh toh nahi pata baba, par.. Unhone bahurani ko.. "
"Bahu.. Vaidehi ko? Kya kya kiya unhone? " Raaghav asked his voice was now turning loud.

Bela kaki narrated everything to Raaghav. His anger rising with every word.
As Bela kaki finished telling him that Vaidehi left for hospital after that brief encounter Raaghav understood why he was having that unusual feeling from yesterday.
"Aapko hume kaal ke kaal hi batana chahiye tha na Bela kaki! Itna kuch ho gaya! Yeh mahadev! Humari Vaidehi. Na jane kya kya soch rahi hogi woh! " Raaghav shouted loud, he panicked.
"Hume unse abhi baat karni hogi.. I can't.. I can't let her misunderstand all this. I have to talk to her. " Saying this he picked up his coat and rushed towards the door to head towards hospital.
But just as he was on the door, Vaidehi entered inside.
"Vaidehi! Aap.. Aap thik hai! " , Raaghav said, as he brushed his hands over her shoulders.
"Hum .. Hum aapko.. Hume aapse uss sab ke bare mei baat karni hai Vaidehi.. Par usse pehle you please come in. " Saying this he softly pulled her inside.

After coming in, Vaidehi swiftly came out from his hold.
"Hum bohot thak gaye hai Raaghav! I need sleep! " She said.

Raaghav was shocked. He wanted to clear the thing, the thing that now felt like a barrier between them as soon as possible but then he looked towards Vaidehi. Anybody could tell that she was tired.
She looked badly in need of sleep.
He sighed.
"Okay fine! You rest. But after that please let me..
" Okay! "Vaidehi said, without letting him complete as she started walking toward their room.
" I promise.. I'll set everything right, Vaidu! Soon very soon! ", he said to himself.

Just then his phone rang.
Picking it up he saw it was from Bhaskar.
" Say! "He said.
" Sir it's urgent.! Wilson is creating trouble. "Bhaskar said.
" What did he do now! "
"Sir he is being adamant that he sees you before signing the deal, they need your presence in New York. "
"Newyork! Not happening.Not now! I have more important things to handle Bhaskar. ", Raaghav said rubbing his forehead.
" Sir, the deal's worth 500 crores and you know Mr. Wilson, he.."
"I know! I'll see what can be done! ", Raaghav said as he kept the phone still rubbing his forehead.
" Vaidu se important kuch bhi nahi hai! Yeh mahadev, kya kare hum ab! "He murmured.

After waiting for few seconds in the same position, he finally made a go.

" Vaidehi uthe toh make sure she eats something, kaki sa! ", Raaghav said as he rushed towards the office.

______________ __________________ __________

It was around 6'oclock in the evening that Vaidehi woke up. She, at first was herself shocked, because she never slept this much.
After freshening she sat on the bed, helding her head, contemplating all that was happening. Just then her eyes went towards a sticky note that was stuck of the table beside the bed.

Picking up the note she read the content, it was from Raaghav. It stated, "

Vaidu,

I am leaving for NewYork! Something very urgent came in.
There's a lot that need to be talked about! I'll.

Raaghav

After reading the note another wave of sadness hit Vaidehi hard. Her overthinking mind began drifting to the tunnels of darkness.
"Dekha Vaidu! He didn't even bother to talk to you before leaving. "
" Because he's..
" No.. Don't give any explaination. You are not important to him. He proved it again. And you like a dumb, love him. "
" Yes! Because love comes without expectations. "
" But dont you think you are expecting from him? Are you not expecting and wishing that he loves you..

" No... No.. " ,Vaidehi held her head putting a hold on the voices that were going on in her head.

" I'll distance myself from him. That is better for both of us! ", she thought with determination.

_______________ ________________ __________

It was 4 days since that day, Vaidehi did her best, she dodged Raaghav's thoughts away, she didn't even reply to many of his messages or calls, though she waited every day for it. Raaghav had still not returned. The distance, made Vaidehi realize how much she loved him, missed him. But she instead thought that this was her dependence on him, and having grown up all the way, she had herself learnt that attachments, dependence, expectations are not to be kept from anybody.

Raaghav on the other hand was also missing her badly, having not heard her voice for 4 days straight had turned him into lunatic.

______________ ________________ __________

One fine day, Vaidehi was done with her duty. She had wrapped up the day. Packing her belongings she walked towards the exit of the hospital.
Stepping out she started walking towards her car, but then suddenly, she saw something that brought tears in her eyes.

_______________ ______________________ _____

Okay! So this!!!
Vaidehi realised her feelings!!!! 🥰😌
Hope the chapter's good enough. ✨
Do vote and comment! 🐭

One more important thing,
Aage se, it's one update per week! 🙆‍♀️
Tight schedule chal raha hai, so please! 🥲😮‍💨

Baki, take care! 😌
Love Love ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 55.6K 50
Saying that the Singhania's were famous would be an understatement. They were considered royalty in Rajasthan. There are even controversies that they...
725K 46.3K 43
Jo Mera hai uspar kisi ka haq toh kya... Nazar bhi bardaasht nahi h mujhe... She is the only peace he craves in this chaotic world... It was love at...
290K 7.8K 58
This is the story of a two people who willingly married each other and make their marriage successful and beautiful. In this story you will see how t...