My pretty school boy~ (Sarven...

By Mshjxxhh

This is my own AU we're both meet in a high school, slowly getting closed over time. (Cover art is not mine) More

Chapter 1 (First day of school)
Chapter 2 (I can help!)
Chapter 3 (I WANNA TALK!!!)

Chapter 4(Pussy...)

99 1 6
By Mshjxxhh

Notes: If some of you get confused by how sarv acts in this chapter, it's how she's like when she's not pretending to be nice, when she's mad, and how she acts how she actually dose in the original, the picture explains it a bit.

                              💖Sarvente💖

After home room, I started going to my next class, and then the next...and the...next, you get the point. In each of these classes I just don't feel well, having to learn without a buddy there is hard! If only if Ruv was in some of my classes with me... then things would be so much better! I wouldn't feel so alone... if he was here, even if he doesn't consider me as his friend...it would still be better than nobody being with me at all. I feel sad when I think about me and his friendship...if you can even call it that... I don't even know if I'm that capable of convincing him to be my friend. He hates me, he's annoyed by me...am I actually this pathetic for still trying...? No! Stop thinking about that! You will be friends with him whether he likes it or not! You cannot give up Sarvente!

🔹Ruv🔹

Being here makes me sick...but it's the only way I can get an actual education. The worst part is her...she always comes by like we're already friends, just who dose she think she is? She must be some big fucking idiot if she really thinks she can become friends with someone like me. Yet she still try's regardless, it's just pathetic and sad to even look at. When will she get that me and her will never become friends. If she keeps trying like this then she won't even achieve anything, and that's just sad. Not like she's even excepting the fact, she just keeps pushing, like that will get her anywhere in life...

💖Sarvente💖

I had to run to classes most of the day, it was exhausting, being in high school is hard! Especially when being a freshmen for what it feels like. People kept tripping me, teasing me, talking behind my back... saying things like:

"She's really enthusiastic for a freshmen...

"Wow she's a real big chatter mouth!"

"Oops! I didn't see you shorty, try not to get in my way next time."

I'm actually...starting to loose it, that hasn't happened in a long while, mostly to avoid conflict between someone and me... I just...can't handle all this pressure, it's starting to irritate me. I really thought today was going to be a good day...but in the end it's just a sad depressing hole of torcher. Why did I think this was even a good idea, I can survive without friends or going to highschool, but at the same time I need to keep my head up! If I don't...I might just un bottle my emotions on somebody... That never ends well, they either end up hurt mentally or physically, or even both if I was really that mad... I just really hope that doesn't happen to anybody...especially Ruv...

After awhile, it was time for lunch, I head to the cafeteria, hoping it was something good. It was thankfully, it was pizza! That should cheer me up! Right...? Right! When getting in line, I get shoved by someone, they turn to look at me after they did.

"Move short stack."

My eye twitch's slightly, and I take a big deep breath before calming down and just excepting this. If I really wanted to, I could grab the back of the guys hair, and pull him behind me, but I just want to get the day over with right now and not get into any sort of conflict. I really wonder how ruv is doing, I hope he's doing better than me at least, but it would be concerning if he wasn't, I'm guessing he would try to get into a-

"FIGHT! THERES A FIGHT IN THE HALLWAY!"

Someone said loudly, which startled me, I then quickly eat my food and head over, wanting to see what the situation was, maybe I could help sort it out! But I got nudged and shoved a lot on my way over, as a crowd started to form. It irritated me more, just being ran over by everyone, but...ITS FINE...it's just...Fine. I then push my way through the crowed and finally see who the two fighting were, it was...Ruv and another guy, a senior I think. Ruv didn't look happy one bit...

"I bet you don't even have parents you neat  freak! The thing your probably ever gonna be good for is...oh wait, what am I say! YOUR GOOD FOR NOTHING YOU PEACE OF FILTH!"

The guy said to Ruv, and I was...livid.

                      💖Sarvente + Ruv🔹

💖"HEY SHIT FACE!"

"Huh? Who are you, and who are you calling a-!"

💖"YOU! IM CALLING YOU A SHIT FACE YOU JACKASS!"

"JUST WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?"

💖"THE PERSON ABOUT TO BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU IF YOU KEEP TALKING!"

"BRING IT!"

💖"Oh I don't even have to physically!"

"FINE, TRY MENTALLY THEN YA BITCH!"

💖"First off, did your parents raise you like this? Or are they actually ashamed having you as their kid from their love for each other. Actually, they should be ashamed of themselves! Having such a dick for a kid must mean they clearly didn't love you enough to care for your actions."

"My parents do love me for your information!"

💖"Sure, keep convincing yourself it's JUST THAT, second off, who made you like this? What did your parents not care enough to check what you were leaning over the years or something? Just letting you rot your brain on the internet, sounds like someone had a hard childhood, must've bin miserable for your pathetic, lonely, bitchless ASS!"

"MY PARENTS DO LOVE ME DAMNIT!"

💖"Third, did your parents even teach about personal hygiene? You look like you haven't took a shower in a century. Don't you notice how you look like? Don't you wash your cloths either, did your parents even tell you how to use a washer? You should be calling yourself filthy you fucking pig.

"JUST SHUT UP!"

💖"Im just saying facts honey."

The crowed around us did a "OHHH-" as the guy ran off crying, pussy...

🔹I'm not able to believe what I'm actually hearing right now, the girl that was sweet and soft spoken, and even told me to stop cussing...just shot out a storm of at him... I don't even know if I can believe if it's actually her...

💖I turn around and grab Ruv by the arm, dragging him with me our next class sense lunch was over.

🔹I try to rip out her grip, but it felt like her hand was a chained around my wrist, I didn't think she would be this reckless...

💖I drag Ruv to the classroom, he tried making me let him go, but I held on tighter the more he did, making stop finally.

🔹She let go of my hand when we entered the classroom, we were the last ones to arrive. I didn't expect she would something like this at all...I guess she was that devoted to keeping me away from trouble...She sat in her seat and put her head down as I sat next to her, then lesson then began but she didn't seem to care about it either... After the teacher passed out the packet for partner work, she still didn't acknowledge it...she's usually excited to do this with me...

💖"..."

🔹"Sarv..."

💖"What...?"

🔹"Is...something wrong today...?"

💖"Why do you care..."

🔹"What do you mean..."

💖"You never gave single shit about me...so why are you just asking now how I feel...?"

🔹"It's just...strange...seeing you not act so happy...you usually are..."

💖I sit up and face him, as I tear up a bit.
"In complete honesty Ruv... I just don't feel like myself right now, I don't feel happy...I'm just tired of the constant bullshit everyone throws at me JUST because I'm a freshmen...I do nothing but be kind to people and get pushed around for it in return... it's the same thing when trying to be your friend...you hate me and are annoyed by me and I'm to "jolly" to even try to face the truth... I don't even know why I'm still coming here if all this is gonna happen to me, it's just gonna be a massive amount of pressure tied to my back for the rest of my time here, but yet I'm still here and can't do a single shit about it...it's just pathetic..."

🔹"..."

💖"You even said it yourself...I'm just a dumbass that let's people walk all over me and has a pathetic and a sad way of facing the truth..."

🔹"Stop..."

💖"...What...?"

🔹"It's...not healthy..."

💖"Whats not healthy...?"

🔹"To have that type of mindset...it's not healthy... you shouldn't...be thinking like that..."

💖"Do you...care...about me...?"

🔹"..."

💖My eyes light for moment

🔹"..........only a little bit.........."

💖"REALLY!?"
My body shot up straight and with big smile on my face, and my tears had vanished!

🔹"...I said only a little bit..."

💖"It's better then nothing at least!"

🔹"I...guess so..."

💖I smile happily in my seat, so much that I could explode!
"Dose this mean we're friends!?"

🔹"...I...guess so..."
I say annoyed
"Are you happy now...?"

💖"More than you'll ever know!"

🔹"Whatever..."

💖"Dose this mean...I can...get a hug as well...?"

🔹"..."

💖"Please...?"

🔹"..."

💖"Pretty please?"

🔹"..."

💖"Please, please, please, please-"

🔹"FINE. Only because you won't stop saying please if I declined..."

💖"YAY!"
I give him a big hug! He doesn't hug back tho, but that okay! I'm happy that I can finally be able to get a chance to get comfortable with him...

—to be continued—

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
622K 37.9K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
573K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...