Union-Verse: Rise of the Beas...

By JeymisPeixoto

(Collab Story) When a young boy named Pablo Emillio escapes from the corrupt Union Academy and their constant... More

Bio
Terrorcons
Prologue: Quitting Union
Collab Legend: WAMred
Collab Legend: KaijuBird
Collab Legend: JuanDeleon250
Collab Legend: LeonRedgrave
Collab Legend: LubbockIRL
Collab Legend: Captainrex2177
Collab Legend: Dragondoor
Collab Legend: ZetaRaiser
Collab Legend: ShinzaGodWarrior
Chapter 1: A New Hero Academy
Collab Legend: ThTrungNguyn9
Chapter 3: Return of Cyclonus/Galvatron's Attack
Chapter 4: Hiring New Teachers
Chapter 5: Rescue Operation/Demise of Bakusquad
Chapter 6: Return of the Terrorcons
Chapter 7: Breaking Dekusquad/Threesome Funtimes (Lemon)
Chapter 8: Villainous Meeting/Rise of Kamen Rider Tiger
Chapter 9: Demise of Cyclonus
Chapter 10: Recon by Fire/Ally Captured
Chapter 11: Violence and Timing
Chapter 12: Facing Endeavor and Houki/Close Air
Chapter 13: Amity Colosseum Raid/Union Exposed
Chapter 14: Battle Alliance vs Union/Shadow Treachery
Chapter 15: A Fight to Save The World!
Chapter 16: Prelude to the Final Battle
Chapter 17: The Final Battle
Epilogue/Post-Credit Scene

Chapter 2: Slinger vs Doomsday/A Daytona Cybertronian's Arrival

472 21 5
By JeymisPeixoto

(In Metropolis, the streets are completely destroyed as the civilians and their children are running from Doomsday, who is the responsible for the destruction of the city. He roars out loud at the sky.)

Doomsday: WHERE IS SUPERMAN?

(He then sees a woman and her child as he lifts a car and throws it at them, but then an explosive bullet hit the car, blasting it. They see Bill Frederick aka Slinger.)

Slinger: (smiles) I got you guys. Go and take cover. I'll deal with the grumpy here.

Woman: (smiles) Thanks, Slinger.

Child: (smiles) You're the best.

(They take cover as Slinger faces back at Doomsday, who roars angrily.)

Slinger: (smirks) Who knew you would be pissed off. The so-called Superman isn't here. Only the good ol' Slinger. Once I find a place of true heroes, we'll defeat these fakers & villains. Just like your ugly face.

(Doomsday roars and charges at Slinger, throwing at punch at him, but he dodges and shoots another explosive bullet, blowing him away. Doomsday then lifts a bus and throws it at Slinger who shoots the bus, exploding it. He starts shooting Doomsday, but it doesn't affect him as he roars and charges at him before punching him, making him crash into buildings. He groans in pain as he gets back up.)

Slinger: Damn, how tough can he be?

(Doomsday leaps into the air and slams his fist at Slinger, punching him multiple times. He then grabs the cowboy and throws him to crash against a wall. Suddenly a car is seen moving in high speed.)

(The car then transforms into a cybertronian.)

????: ROOOOLLING STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART!

(Doomsday roars as he throws a bus at the cubertronian, who grabs it and places it down.)

????: LET'S GO AWAY!

(He then starts shooting his cannon and missiles at Doomsday while Slinger uses some special bullets as he starts shooting. Doomsday is eventually defeated as the cybertronian looks at Slinger.)

????: We'll meet again!

(The cybertronian changes back to his alt mode and drives away as Slinger suddenly sees a paper sign about Battle Alliance Academy as he starts reading.)

Slinger: Battle Alliance Academy where all weak, bullied or abused students who want to become true heroes. We would like to help you train to become true heroes and fight against Union Academy, Atlas, Salem's Faction, Justice Lords, A.F.O., Khaos Brigade and crimes. If there's true heroes like you out there, you are also welcome to our academy as well. It doesn't matter how weak or powerless you are, you can always be a true hero. Headmaster James Emilio.

????: I heard about that academy too. We can come with you, you know.

(He turns around and sees Hiroshi Amamiya along with the Azur Lane shipgirls.)

Slinger: Oh, and who are you people?

Hiroshi: I am Hiroshi Amamiya, former student of Union Academy. These are my girlfriends, the shipgirls from Azur Lane.

Enterprise: (smiles) Hello.

New Jersey: (smiles and waves) Hi.

Hiroshi: What's your name?

Slinger: I'm Bill Frederick, but I rather be called Slinger. I was cursed because of a deal with a demon. Once I joined the Deities Pantheon, I got free, but I still cannot die as I became ageless.

Hiroshi: I had witnessed one of Union's many crimes in the past, and in an attempt to silence me, they framed me for a crime I didn't commit. I swore to take them down once and for all ever since.

Baltimore: (smiles) That's our darling.

Slinger: (to the shipgirls) Hey, what about you?

Baltimore: (stern) Those bastards tried to blackmail us in order to get our technology and use it for their own purposes. Luckily Hiroshi saved us and took us to a safe place. We had rough lives, and now we have a chance to take back what's ours. But... what was that cybertronian.

Slinger: Well, all I know is that he's nothing like Optimus Prime.

Hiroshi: Optimus Prime? One of the founders of the Rebellion League?

Slinger: What is this "Rebellion League"?

Hiroshi: A group which is an anti-thesis to the Justice Lords. They're led by Jason Todd, also known as Red Hood. They're basically vigilantes.

Slinger: So that's how this world's "Outlaws" are called.

Belfast: (curious) Outlaws?

Slinger: Jason Todd's original vigilante squad. Anyway... let's go to the Battle Alliance Academy and bring down Union Academy.

????: Mind if we join in?

(They turn around to see Bruce Paulsen, Sarah Silvana and Nicholas Cartleson.)

Slinger: Who are you three?

Bruce: I'm Bruce Paulsen, the Brown Cameraman. These are my girlfriend Sarah Silvana, the Speakerwoman... and my friend Nicholas Cartleson, the Ninja Cameraman.

Sarah: (smiles) Hello.

Nicholas: (smiles) Nice to meet you all.

(Suddenly a theme song comes out of nowhere.)

(And then a dimensional gap opens up as five individuals come out of it. Everyone's eyes widen by seeing the newcomers.)

Bruce: (shocked) No way.

Slinger: (eyes widen) Are they...

Hiroshi: (eyes widen) Hunters?

Enterprise: Who are they?

(Then they show up as the music changes.)

Batgirl: Nobody can outmatch this gymnast turned vigilante, the one and only... BATGIRL!

Batgirl II: Following the original one's legacy, I'll never give up my fate... BATGIRL II!

Beast: Now, it's lunchtime. KAMEN RIDER... BEAST!

Black Sun: I am the child of the sun... KAMEN RIDER... BLACK SUN!

A. Omega: I will protect what I want to protect! I will hunt what I want to hunt! That is what I fight for! KAMEN RIDER... AMAZON OMEGA!

Batgirl: We form a team of both Heisei and Reiwa, and together...

Five Heroes: (in unison) WE ARE THE MEGAFORCE HUNTERS!

Bruce: Wait, Heisei? Reiwa?

Black Sun: That's right. Barbara, Stephanie and Beast come from the Heisei Megaforce Era while Eiichiro and I come from Reiwa Era.

Slinger: Megaforce-Verse, huh?

Batgirl: (nods) Yes, we welcome you to Megaforce-Verse. Home for us and Super Sentai, if those are welcome here. We can help any heroes like true heroes.

Batgirl II: We have been fighting for years. We're glad to join forces with the Emilio Family.

Sarah: This is gonna be badass, five hunters joining too.

Bruce: Let's go then.

(As they walk away, a quartet of Union Academy female students are spying on them.)

Nebula: This isn't good.

Dew: More people joining the Battle Alliance Academy.

Gwen: We need to warn the headmasters.

Octavia: Agreed.

(As the screen fades out, Slinger, Hiroshi, the shipgirls, Brown Cameraman, Speakerwoman and Ninja Cameraman are seen in a rooftop along with the Megaforce Hunters, and then Batgirl throws a smoke bomb, and all of them disappear.)

(To be continued)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 140 18
In an alternate universe, Ryan has lost everything. His brother and the Dinobots died in the battle against Union Academy, and his teammates got kill...
9.3K 220 15
U.A Academy was a school for people with quirks so they can become a hero, until someone brought the school which allows people also with Sacred Gear...
21K 360 24
(spin off and sequel to the Isekai Quartet book) (Y/n) "Zero" (L/n) was deemed as the weakest student in Union Academy, even though he was weak he wa...
3.4K 131 11
(This will take place after Union Academy:War Of The Monsters)(@KaijuMaster20) After the battle,Makoto and his friends has teleport to an another uni...