Prince Tiger & The Russian Be...

By Ahmedakayed

Prince Tiger is a senior official in the UK Home Office. He gets acquainted with a Russian general and offers... More

Characters
Disclaimer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter twenty-one

Chapter Twenty-Two

7 0 0
By Ahmedakayed

Russian military ship.

The ship was sailing at full speed, and small ships were walking near it, guarding it.

The soldiers on board were looking at the sea longing and eager to reach Canada.

Officer Alexei walked towards them, laughing, "Soon, after a few days, we will arrive and our struggle will be with the enemies in our favor hahaha."

Officer Alexei was a forty-four-year-old man, a large, tall, fat, blond man with hair and blue eyes.

Meanwhile, Jacqueline and Sergey were sailing at top speed on a boat. It became Jacqueline

She looked at the electronic map and stopped the boat. "Sergei, get ready, lie down on the speed board, and take the bag containing the equipment to carry out the mission... The fans on the fast board are powerful, it will get you quickly... Be careful come on."

Sergei jumped into the sea and Jacqueline threw the speed board to him, so Sergei lay on it and then handed him the bag.

She called, Sergei, "Come on, hurry."

Sergei looked at his watch, then turned on the panel and set off at great speed into the ocean Sergei held it tightly and directed her as it dived under the water and came out jumping like a dolphin.

An hour passed while he was setting off, and the scouting device issued a red flash, so he looked with a magnifying glass and saw the ship.

The Russian warship was surrounded by small ships, so he put a breathing tube in his mouth and remembered what Jacqueline had said, the device was programmed, so he launched the panel underwater, and a text was issued on the exploration device: "You are now in the disappearing system."

Sergei became frightened as he approached the military ship, and his heart began to pound with fear.

The Alexi officer was in the control room and saw on the monitor screen something that appeared and disappeared and then he watched the thing again stick to the bottom of the ship and disappear.

Meanwhile, Sergei had attached a belt to the bottom of the ship and then took out rods from the bag ironed and pasted them on the hull of the ship in the shape of a circle, and installed a working metal cutting machine on it using gas and laser, he worked it, and the machine started cutting the hull of the ship and it started rotating on the iron bars.

Sergei moved away from the device because of the intense heat it was emitting as it was cutting and rotating slowly.

Suddenly the speed board slipped from his hand, escaped from the rope tied to the ship, and drifted to the stern of the ship.

Sergei could not catch her because of how quickly it was running away, but he remained at the cutting machine, crying.

Meanwhile, the Alexei officer was shouting, "Maybe there is an error in the device... I cannot call Russia or the base because of the instructions... Soldier, go and look at the area below the ship, the left side in the middle."

The soldier gave the military salute, "Okay, right away."

The shredder stopped working, so Sergei began adjusting the electronic board, as the ship's hull was surrounded with electronic spectra...then it started working again and water began to seep into the ship.

The soldier from the deck of the ship started shouting, "Guards, look at the bottom of the ship is there anything there?"

The guard in the small boat said, "We will see." Then he sent binoculars to the bottom of the ship and ordered from the boat, on the other hand, he saw, "There is nothing there.".

The cut began to reach the end, and suddenly the metal piece of the ship's hull was dented inside and the device collapsed from the pieces, Sergei quickly moved away, frightened and thinking about how to get back to Jacqueline, so he took out the bag and disobeyed and pressed a button on it, and a fan appeared from It started to spin while pointing at him and then he grabbed it tightly, and linked it with his hand and it was being pulled forward quickly. He was happy to be in invisibility mode, then he looked at the back where the ship was emitting warning and danger sirens as it slowly descended under the water.

Sergei began to move away, so he took his head out from under the water, removed the breathing tube, and began breathing air.

He saw himself alone in the deep ocean. "Oh my God." He continued swimming with the propeller stick and suddenly a device appeared the exploration issued a text, "I am here, Sergei," and he looked from afar and saw Jacqueline on the boat, he rejoice and heads towards her.

Vladisevstok, Military Port.

Officer Ivan had received a phone call about the sinking of the military ship, so he issued a state of emergency and called in the Disaster official in Moscow: "The situation is a disaster. The warship is sinking while it is fully loaded."

"Yes, Officer Ivan, we must take action to solve this serious problem"..." Mr. Gennady, what if it crashes?

The ship was at the bottom of the ocean and the nuclear warheads exploded. It was 150 nuclear warheads."

Mr. Gennady: It will be an environmental disaster for the entire ocean. I will try to do something.

Officer Evan: I think there is nothing you can do, as it is falling now.

Meanwhile, battles began in Port Eagle between the joint forces led by the Canadian Army and the Russian soldiers who holed up in the port.

The Russian soldiers began firing bullets and bombs at each side.

Prince Tiger was screaming in terror, "What if they arrest us? Let's flee to Russia."

Soldier: There are no ships to escape... We must stand firm and resist.

Suddenly an explosion sounded in the middle of the port.

Meanwhile, in the Canadian military operations command room, everyone is moving and anxious.

Officer James: We will contact Russia regarding the sunken warship.

Officer Matthew: What about the Russian base?

Officer James: Don't worry, we are advancing around it and we have recommended that the planes remain intact.

Meanwhile, General Challis entered and said, "Hello everyone, we have just issued a decision to go to the ship. The sunken Russian warship and its cargo are being removed... Please put all sea points on alert.".

Officer Matthew: Okay, Mr. General.

Meanwhile, at the Canadian-Russian base, negotiations were underway after establishing a truce from the ongoing fighting with machine guns and cannons.

Officer Eric of the Canadian Forces was making a phone call to General Nicholi.

Officer Eric: Surrender to me, Russian Bear.

Nikolai: I will not surrender. You know that I have nuclear missiles. You Surrender to me.

Officer Eric: The ship will not reach you. It has been sunk.

Nikolai was stunned and angry, "How did this happen? The missiles I have are enough to destroy you.".

Officer Eric: Don't be reckless, Russian bear. Hand over the planes and missiles to us and surrender to us with the soldiers.

Nikolai: No, and I will not give up.

The commander of the war group issued orders to fire on the base and launch missile strikes

On the walls of the base.

Meanwhile, at the Canadian Intelligence Center, Sergei was happily gathered with Jackson and Jacqueline.

They were looking at the results of their mission.

George entered and shook Jackson's hand, "Welcome, Mr. George."

George: Thank you all. It was a great job. This ship had nuclear warheads.

Sergei was shocked: Why didn't you tell me about this thing... Did you know if the ship hit the bottom? The bombs would explode.

George: Don't worry... We have shone spectra and beams from satellites around all the nuclear warheads, It was used to protect them from collision and explosion... and now the Canadian Ministry of Defense is taking it out these weapons are transported to their warehouses.

Everyone laughed happily.

George: What are you going to do, Sergei? I suggest that you get married and I hope you educate your children in Schools and universities.

Sergei was happy and laughed.

Canadian War Operations Command Room.

General Challis stood up: Congratulations everyone. They surrendered and our soldiers entered the military base and the port.

Everyone laughed and clapped, "Hurrah Hurra!"

Russia, Moscow, University of Political Sciences.

Professor Constantine was in his room talking with one of his diplomat friends.

Prof.Konstantin: Should we continue and do something about this situation, Mr. Leonid?

Leonid: No, it has been considered an assault and an international legal violation, and we have decided not to escalate.

Prof. Konstantin: But that's what surrender is. They took over the base, the port, and the planes

And the weapons became all theirs because we gave them all this for free so they could use them against us... I doubt in the presence of betrayal... that someone has deceived us.

So, he took out a bottle of cognac from the drawer of his table, poured it into a large cup, and began drinking it with sadness.

Britain, London, Home Office.

The office of the Assistant Undersecretary of the Minister of Interior was celebrating George, where department and department officials met.

The tables were covered with plates of sweets and glasses of juice and champagne, and everyone was laughing happily.

Mr. Henry: I congratulate you all on this great achievement that we have achieved, especially what Mr. George has achieved.

Everyone clapped.

Mr. George: We have decided to promote Mr. George to the position of Assistant Undersecretary to the Minister of Interior instead of the traitorous and foolish Prince Tiger.

One of those present called out: Where is he now?

Mr. Henry laughed: He is now in prison for life, and so is the Russian Bear.

Congratulations to us, the Russians have surrendered, and we have taken their base, the port, their planes, and their nuclear weapons and given them to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, it is a wave against Russia.

Everyone laughed and started applauding, "Hurrah!".

George: How did it happen that the Russians took control of our ministry?

Mr. Henry: Prince Tiger wants to become king of Britain and has betrayed us acted without reason or logic and handed over his position and all his powers to the Russian bear... We were not able to resist them except with the help of the United States of America and allied countries.

We have expelled them from the Commonwealth and have arrested their groups and we all punished and expelled them.

George: I'm glad all of this happened.

Mr. Henry: We have allocated you a reward of two million British pounds, and we have also appointed you as a guest of honor Expert lecturer at the Intelligence University.

Everyone was clapping happily.

George got up and gave a speech: Thank you all, thank you to the Lord for His many blessings upon us and His protection over us.

Performing duty and dedication to serving the nation is the highest principle. We must not betray our countries and we do not hand it over to the enemies.

Everyone started clapping, "Thank you, the hero George.".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 52 18
The prologue and first chapter are basically a resume, what happens after is described with more details My name is Zhang Chang and I'm a general ser...
57.4K 2K 35
UPDATES EVERY MONDAY! Vivienne Lee is pretty sure her next-door neighbor is a serial killer. What else could explain his creepily minimalistic apartm...
507K 20.1K 30
America is the rebellious prince of Britannia who only desired to have freedom in his life. Of course that's impossible considering the position he w...
219K 12.6K 13
The battle and blood thirsty maniac of a prince wasn't exactly an ideal lover to many. All marriage candidates ran away and not even the greediest wo...