Slow Burn - Kanao x Nezuko...

By L0c4lc3met4ry

Nezuko can't speak, and Kanao rarely speaks-- maybe that's what makes their relationship such a slow burn. Tr... More

The Apple
The Moon
Breakfast
The Flowers
Dinner
The Chore List
The Unwanted Visitor
The Letters
The Long Wait
Words
Author's Note!
Missing Her
Sunshine
Sunset
Slow Burn
[BONUS SCENE!]
Author's Note!

Author's Note!

557 11 0
By L0c4lc3met4ry

The timeline of this story is after Mount. Natagumo, so Nezuko and Kanao have met. 

Nezuko will be left at the butterfly mansion while Zenitsu and Inosuke and other demon slayers go on solo missions, giving her time to meet Kanao. 

I hc Nezuko as lesbian and Kanao as bisexual, but It's not a problem if you hc them as anything else. 

No smut as this is a largely fluff story with some angst. 

Below are two adorable head cannon ideas for how I imagine Kanao and Nezuko's appearances. 

(Since these are modern ideas I'm not going to be mentioning these outfits in the story, but its how I imagined them while writing this story. These are also just for your enjoyment bc I found them really cute and accurate!) 

Thanks for reading! 

I appreciate you, pookie <3

-Rowan/Ro

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 158 18
Another demon slayer fanfiction. [Kamado Tanjiro × Fem! Demon reader] "Sʜᴇ's ɪɴᴅᴇᴇᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ ʙᴜᴛ I ғᴇᴀʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ sɪʙʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɢᴏɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ...
1.1K 52 11
❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐲𝐢𝐧�...
3.8K 146 6
Y/n Kamado is the younger twin sister of Nezuko Kamado and a younger sister of Tanjiro Kamado. She was only 12 year old and she live at small Island...
1.3K 35 7
Ever since the day Inosuke opened the box and showed Kanao, Nezuko, she has fallen hard for her. Nezuko is allowed to take off her muzzle when she pl...