Trees (an omori fic)

Від AsherTheProblem

Sunny moved with his mother to a far off town after Mari died, and got into some trouble with a boy named Nik... Більше

Three for the things that your dad don't know
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Alcoholics Don't get Far
You smile, I smile, it's perfect for a while
Remember, middle school friends and the way you laughed
You were just my first, now I've had it
In an Old Car Telling Dumb Jokes
I still love the way you smell
Nice eyes with a kind face and a strong chest
My mom is fucked
I can't do this shit alone
random head cannons or some shit
I know to cut and I know how to bleed
Always Stare Out The Window
I hope you don't change
they say that trash hangs with trash
Sunflower Broke
Do you still hang with your friends?
Butterflies that live inside my stomach gotta die
Despite My Resolutions, Here I am
Trying to avoid the fleeting sense that everyone was leaving
ANNOUNCEMENT
Fixes :3
I'll title this later okay???
Tipping

Please don't waste your time

69 1 0
Від AsherTheProblem

Basil comes over the next day. 

He's grown in 4 years. He's still pale, but he's a good 3 inches taller than me. His blonde hair is still feminine, which I find quite adorable. He's got a pink flower in it that compliments his outfit, a pink sweater and baggy white pants. 

"Hey, Sunny!" He greets me, looking shy.

I do my best to form a smile on my face. 

Him, knowing I can't talk, lets himself in. 

"So. Sunny. How have you been doing?" He asks.

I scribble on a piece of paper, 'I've been doing fine.'

He looks awkward, and I get it. There is a secret shared between us, one never to be let out. And it's been 4 years. The secret makes me feel sick, it twists my guts, but in a way, twists Basil and I together.

"That's good." He whispers, more to himself than me. He then sighs and speaks more clearly. "Mari's death... well... we still feel the ramifications of it. Aubrey has been... distant. A new group of friends I guess. Kel became popular at school, he's a bit of a jock now. Hero in a while. And... well... I've been doing... that's a whole can of worms."

I nod. 

He should hear the shit that's happened to me.

(215 words) 

(Title from Trailer Trash by McCafferty)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

30.1K 763 21
10 years later, things have changed for everybody. And, when Sunny returns to Faraway, he'll see just how much. ~~~ THIS STORY CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR...
27.3K 673 21
{Discontinued. Read the A/N for further details <3} Ever since Mari's death, Sunny had done a good job denying the things he'd done, and denying his...
66K 1.3K 11
sooo I wanted to write somethin about the aftermath of omori so here we go by the way warning this will be a more twisted way for things to go in the...
49K 419 28
2 years after the good ending of omori, sunny is going to college and after all that long time he finds kel, basil and Aubrey going to the same colle...