Loving in Tranquility - Abhin...

By -Masteroogway-

Two sisters were married to two brothers... Akshara Goenka to Abhimanyu Birla Arohi Goenka to Neil Birla... B... More

Prologue
Preface
1: End or the beginning
2: In love; In pain
3: In comfort ; In commotion
4: Dead ends...
5: In Bits and Pieces
7:In (Be) the Drama
8: Difficult Times...
9: What's the plan?
10: New beginnings
Thank you 🙏
11: A dreadful day
12: A new mess
13: Abhir!!??
Authors Note
14: Papa?!?!?
15: Hamesha!!!
16: Temporary solace, or a Permanent shield?
17: A looming night...??
18:Second chance

6 : The lull before the storm

1.2K 143 126
By -Masteroogway-

It was the D Day..

Abhinav and arohi stood at the entrance of the house...

It was all decorated with flowers and what not ....

Mujhe toh ye smaj nahi aya ji ki aapka myka toh goenka Ghar haina fir manjari ji ne kyu bulaya aapko?? Abhinav asked...

Apko lag raha na abhinav ji yeh log isse niche nahi gir sakte...abhinav nodded a yess all confused...

Aapko galat sabit karne ke liye.. arohi said and smiled...

Dekhiye jab jante hai drama hi hoga toh Jana hi kyu hai ji?? Abhinav asked....

Arohi smiled and wiped her tears...

Shaadi huyi hai hamari toh pag phere toh hona hi tha na abhinav ji... Saying this she gently held his hands....

He saw his hands on hers and started blankly...and she took him to the house and he followed her steps...as his heart kept pacing... What is she going to do?? Is she also going to hurt him? Is she also going to leave him ?? Nahi nahi she herself is hurt...

All perplexed with her gestures he followed her...

Manjari took their aarti...

Wherever they looked their were smiles...as if nothing wrong had happened with them....

Abhinav and arohi became uncomfortable with their smiled and looked t each other al disgusted...

But abhinav saw arohi and something was new about her ...

He had seen her crying and breaking down and even pretending to be strong for her ru but this arohi seemed to have no emotions and remorse.... something was indeed odd about her...he understood she was definitely upto something....

When he was in his own thoughts abhir came and stood in front of him hugging abhimanyus legs...

Abhinav immediately came out of his thoughts....he wanted to hug and kiss him and carry on his shoulders just like he used but standing before him was no more his nikkiji anymore it was Mr. Abhir Abhimanyu Birla....

Abhinav swallowed his gut through his throat and made sure that tear that welled up did not drop from his eye...

He did not want them to know how vulnerable and hurt he was... Not to them....

Ruhichuhi nahi ayi... Abhir asked ad everyone nodded smiling and hinting to ask the same question...

Arohi smirked loud wo kya hai na usko lagta tha uski poppy uska papa banega par uss chotti si bacchi ko kya pata... Unki poppy ko unka purana pyaar yaad ayega and usse aisi chod denge... Isliye so nahi payi bechari .. she said sarcastically in a loud voice as if stabbing them with her words...

Arre beta toh yaha le aati uski parivaar manjari was about to complete her sentence...arohi stood infront of her in a whiff that manjari went numb for a second...

Vo uski parivaar ke saath hi hai... Neelamma ke passss arohi gritted through her teeth...

Abhi nd akshara went to greet...but arohi walked few steps back resisting them and there was a vivid tension among the family members....

Manjari smiled to dismiss the tension and grabbed both their arms and dragged them to the dining table...

Waise arohi tumhara myka goenkas hi hai par Maine bulaya kyunki....manjari smiled and went near arohi...

Arohi backed a few steps and hit abhinavs shoulders who was standing behind her ...and abhinav as a reflex held her arm near her blouse supporting her...

Arohi took his support and saw him in his eyes....

Both their eyes were red and their veins were wearing out the stress they had gone through...

Arohi and abhinav sighed and arohi quickly stood beside him all quiet..

Back in kasauli....

Arohi had told neelama about Ru's routine and her fav and had left ru with her....

Ru had just now woken up and asked for her mother ..

Neelama caringly placed her on her lap and held her mobile...

Vo beta ji aapke mumma ne kaha apko video play karna ata hai... Aap ke mumma... Neelamma was interupted by Ru...

Mumma nahi matashree... Ru said rubbing her eyes.. all sleepy ...and looked for the video...

Since everything was planned the last night after Ru had slept and it was an early morning flight she couldn't see and ru so she had recorded it...

The video played...

Beta Ru... Good morning... Aapki mumma aur... Arohi adjusted herself.... Abhinav came in front of the camera surprising ru through the screen ... Aapka butterfly... And smiled widely....

Neelamma saw a small smile come on Ru's face.... The video continued...

Hum do no na job dunde ja rahe hai... Isliye aap Neelamma ke pass bas iss din ke liye ruk jao... Arohi said...

Please.... They two said simultaneously....

Jab vapas ayenge na tab party karenge Kushi main pakka promisearohi ad said and the video ended...

Ru sighed ... Neelamma gently wrapped her in a hug....

Beta hum bhi apki dadi jaise haina... Neelamma said hoping to break the ice with the kid...

Mere dadi ne toh mujhe fod diya...aap bhi fod dengi mujhe?? Ru asked

Neelamma was for a second confused ...then she understood it's chod and not fod....and smiled and hugged her..

Beta ji...vo chod hota hai fod nahi... Neelamma said...

Ru gently broke the hug... Wahi wahi... She said slowly....

Neelama tucked her little hairs behind her soft pink ears....

And gently lifted her on her hip and took her inside her room...

And sat on her bed making her sit on her lap...

Hum waada karte hai beta hum apko kabhi chod kar nahi jayenge... Saying this she kept her hand in hers...

Ru's eyes immediately shed those big big tears...

Neelamma knew this little kid has had the worst of all ..and it would take time for her even trust any one ..and ruffled her hair...

She gently lifted her and took her to the bathroom and made her brush her teeth and have her breakfast... And ru as a good and obedient kid followed her without much talking...

Back to birla house...

Abhinav was looking at arohi and remembered how she said they would party when she is back with ru... But what was there to party he wondered...

Manjari came and held Arohi's shoulders...
Dekho beta Jo hua... Acche ke arohi threw her hands off her...

Acche ke liye apki bete ke liye hua... Aap ke liye hua... Arohi yelled....

Manjari bit her lips.. I know beta isliye toh humne milke decide Kiya that you still can have the job at birla hospital aur abhinavji apna business yehi se sambhal sakte aur tum ru ke saath yahi reh sakthi ho... Manjari said in one go....

Akshara had too come in and stood behind them and said... Haa..Ari to soch na ruhi and abhir saath main school jayenga sab saath main hoga aru she said...

Just when she thought her sis couldn't stop any low...

Arohi looked at abhinav and he remembered her words of them falling even down in their eyes...

Abhinav thought arohi would tackle he but arohi was silent he was suprised... All irritated abhinav was about to give it back to manjari...but arohi held his fingers tight ...

Akshara saw her doing that and adjusted herself and pretended as if she saw nothing...

Abhinav all confused looked at her...Arohi held his hand properly and nodded a no without blinking an eye at abhinav...

Akshara noticed all this and tightened her fists...

And all this was not gone unnoticed by abhimanyu...who was silently fuming inside...

Was it all lull before the storm for both the couples??? What is to come yet??

Why arohi did not react ?? What's coming up??
All in next parts....

Drop in your thoughts and vote it up..

Waise planning to upload another ff what do you like to read?Or should I update this itself?? Drop in your thoughts

And as far as lost promise book it says it could not restor so i guess I have to rewrite 😭😭 let's see what I can do about it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 3.7K 21
| COMPLETE | A closure story on the current track of yrkkh. I couldn't help myself. I am frustrated with the makers for degrading Abhira's love, the...
20.2K 1.6K 19
Do jism, ek jaan par dono ke ab alag hai jahaan! Destiny played cruel games with Abhimanyu and Akshara-two passionate lovers excited to enter a new p...
38.7K 1.8K 19
This is the love story of Akshara and Abhinav. The story will focus on their love. I don't know about y'all but I love them. Their love is actual lov...
20.8K 1K 21
the story of itv popular couples abhira. this story startes after 6 years leap. here akshara and abhinav never get married both are only friends. abh...