Balls in yo jaw

By Gingiberrithefirst

A journey into the life of a very very promiscuous man. What will unfold? More

Chapter one - The Becumming

Chapter two - And then there were two

48 0 0
By Gingiberrithefirst

"Carlos!" She whimpered, as he lay another thrust into her.

Throwing his head back, he's sweating.

They're both wet

"Any room for me?"

Speaks Vladimir, with his heavy Russian accent from far in the corner, swooping his luscious blonde hair over his piercing blue eyes.

"Oh yes" she cries

You know she wants it.

Vlad struts over and drops his nuts into her jaw.

She's into it

With Carlos still inside her, his manhood growing stronger.

He's also into it

Vlad notices Carlos staring at his round, golden crown jewels.

"You want some of this, mustache man?"

He questioned whilst jiggling his eggs.

Carlos nods with desperation. He pulls out of Her and she gives a disappointed sigh.

"Cmere pretty boy" He speaks Russianly, lifting his wads of yellow yarn out of her mouth and jingling them tauntingly at Carlos.

Carlos is practically giggling, pushing her out the way and crawling towards Vladimir.

Eyeballing his chiseled abs, his perfectly curled bush, and best of all his all natural candies. Carlos is bricked.

Finally placing his just desserts into his mouth, them tasting weirdly like vanilla, Carlos starts to guzzle.

He gulps and gags those vanilla swirls.

He wants it so bad. He's getting it.

Vladimir groans out in pleasure... but in Russian of course.

And they're both so.. so.. wet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 64.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
614K 31K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
436K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
1.3M 56.6K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC