Mafia caretaker | jungkook FF...

By Sugavall

โ€ข [Mafia forbidden Love series]๐Ÿ‘‡ Mafia Caretaker jkff ๐Ÿ”ฅ Min Vanilla is the daughter of the leader of the l... More

welcome army ๐Ÿ’œ
Disclaimer
โœจCharacters โœจ
โœจcharacter โœจ
prologue
chapter 1 {Kim's ? }
chapter 2 :- he's not Kim?
chapter 3:- Mr. hard shell
chapter 4:- lonely
chapter 5:- say my name
chapter 6 :- Silver invitation
chapter 7 :- wanna bite her
chapter 8:- Fuck you Vanilla
chapter 9:- Am I making u Wet
Chapter 10:- Victoria's Secret
chapter 11:- Surprise
chapter 13:-my New nickname ๐Ÿ’–
chapter 14: Fuck myself
Chapter 15:- halloween ๐Ÿ‘ป
Chapter 16:- sudden visit
Chapter 17 :- His relationship
๐Ÿ’– my lovely family ๐Ÿ’–
Chapter 18:- it's Over
Chapter 19:- Clubbing
Chapter 20:- The Man I love
Chapter 21:- DADDY
Chapter 22:Malishka(Baby) I LOVE U
Chapter 23: Remind me of Jungkook
Chapter 24: interruption in Sex Call
Chapter 25:- War and betrayal
Chapter 26: Babygirl
๐ŸŒธโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขepilogueโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข๐ŸŒธ

chapter 12:- Fuck u JEON

1.2K 40 6
By Sugavall

Vanilla's POV ✨

A week went by with little conversation with Jungkook. He took his meals in his bedroom and spent most of his time weightlifting in the Indoor gym. I occupied myself with painting, reading, and swimming for an hour a day. Hobi stopped in my bedroom most afternoons to go over fashion magazines and gossip about which guards were cute. On Friday night, hobi popped his head into my bedroom for the fifth time this week, swinging a movie around in his rich, ebony hands.

"Silent Hill, ever seen it?" He questioned, wiggling his eyebrows and plopping onto my bed next to me. When I shook my head, he gasped dramatically. "But it's only the best movie. It's like Little House on The Prairie, but it's based around a mute girl. Beautiful film."

"I've never heard of it," I said aloud, looking at the DVD through its clear casing.

"Wanna watch it?" He grinned, his eyes squinting with the intensity of his smile. With a smile and a nod, I stood and started for the door. "Wait!" I turned to face him with a questioning expression. "Let's make this a pyjama party." He sifted through my new clothes and pulled out a silk pyjama set I had gotten free from my purchase at Victoria's Secret. The top was a black spaghetti-strapped bralette with lace flirting across the cleavage and down to just above the navel; the matching shorts were silken with a hint of lace across the bottom hem. I filed into the bathroom and changed into the ensemble, smiling at myself in the mirror before exiting back into my bedroom. Hobi threw a silver satin robe with black lace around the sleeves around my shoulders before leading me out of my bedroom.

"Where are we going? I thought we were going to watch the movie?" I asked, catching up to his quick pace, my naked feet padding against the dark hardwood flooring,

"Sweetie, we are, we're just going to watch it in the Theater Room." He shrugged, opening a door for me before corralling me inside. Hobi flipped on the lights and worked with the projector while I took a seat in the middle of the six rows of theatre seats. The seats themselves were obviously crazy comfortable, the cushions melding to my form and hugging my spine like I never knew it needed. When the opening credits began, hobi dimmed the lights and scrambled into the seat next to me-fifteen minutes into the movie had me realised that he was lying about the plot. Expecting a sweet movie about the obstacles of a young mute girl threw me through a hoop when the actual plot began to pan out.

"I don't like scary movies, you jerk!" I growled, pinching his bicep. Hoseok grimaced and slapped my hand away, rubbing his wounded shoulder.

"I know that. How else would I get you to watch it?" He grumbled, turning back to the film. I crossed my arms over my chest, huffing irritably and wallowing in self-pity. The door to the Theater Room opened, causing hobi and I to squint painfully at the intruder.

"What are the two of you doing?" Kook questioned, walking down the aisle. I quickly looked away from him, allowing hobi to indulge Kook in his scheme to give me nightmares for the next month. But out of the corner of my eye, I noticed he was both shirtless and wet, most likely having just showered.

"I'm forcing Ms. Sunshine to watch a horror film." Hobi beamed, crossing his legs before drinking at the sight of Kook. "For what do we owe the pleasure?" Jungkook rolled his eyes, facing the projector's screen.

"Nothing, I was just checking in on her." He gave a curt wave. "I'll leave you to it." Hobi sprang up from his chair and grabbed Jungkook's hand, dragging him into the seat next to me.

"Don't be silly, Mr. Jeon. Please, take a seat!" Hobi insisted, sitting in the seat next to Jungkook, effectively caging him into the aisle. We all sat awkwardly for five minutes before hobi pulled out his phone. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry to do this." I silently shook my head at him pleadingly.

"Don't do this," I mouthed to him.

"This almost never happens; one of my clients is having a fashion emergency, but don't you two fret. I'm okay with you two finishing the movie without me." He got up from his seat and began walking toward the theatre door. "Let me know if it's any good!"

"Haven't you seen this-" I began to say before hobi had slipped out of the room. The air thickened considerably, the tension rising and rising. We hadn't spoken since that day he kissed me in the hallway and while I was used to Jungkook giving me the cold shoulder after intimate moments, I was dressed in a pair of highly revealing pj's, in a dark room with him in close proximity. I took a deep breath and focused on the screen in front of me, crossing my legs to avoid bumping him. My eyes followed the scared townspeople of Silent Hill file into a church while a large beast-like man with a triangular cage around his head chased after them. My fear grew as he took hold of a woman and I screamed as he ripped her clothes off. I couldn't watch anymore, but my eyes were glued to the screen. The beast-man ripped off the poor woman's skin and I lost it, throwing myself into Jungkook's lap and holding on for dear life. Kook hurriedly reached for the remote and paused the film, his hands gripping my hips and pulling me closer. One of his hands drifted to my back, rubbing soft soothing circular patterns into the satin robe, while his other hand came up to my cheek, pushing shiny hair away from my vision as I pressed my palms into my eyes.

"Shhh," He cooed softly, his thumb coming out to catch a tear that fell from my eye. "Have you never seen a horror movie before?" I silently shook my head, the image of the woman's skinless body burned into the flesh of my brain. He sighed softly and nodded, pulling my head into the nape of his neck before continuing to rub my back until my tears dried and my breathing went back to normal. The subtle smell of his cologne and aftershave mixed and consumed me. The warmth of his bare chest radiated and comforted my previously distraught state. When I was fully calm, I slowly pulled away from his chest and looked down at my hands, embarrassed to have freaked out in front of him.

"I'm sorry," I bit my lip, avoiding his stare. "My father never allowed me to watch-"

"What are you wearing?" He asked suddenly, his eyes suddenly burning as they took in my choice of clothing. I paled, suddenly remembering the state I was in. Not only was I wearing revealing pyjamas, but I was also straddling a shirtless Jungkook.

Oh boy.

"This? Oh, this." I pointed to the silk that covered little of my body. "Right, I got this when we went shopping last week."

"Oh no, no you didn't. I went in every store with you and I never saw you pick that shit out." He suddenly stopped, remembering the one store I had gone to alone. "Ah." I visibly swallowed and my cheeks burned. After a long moment, Jungkook's fingers came to the collar of my robe and slid down the fabric, feeling the satin on his skin. "Why did you get this?" My throat went dry and I struggled to come up with a reply. If I told him it was free, he would figure out I had bought something else in order to qualify for free items. But what was a believable lie?

"I-I like the way the silk felt," I mumbled softly, the temperature between our bodies becoming volcanic.

"Mm," He hummed approvingly, "So do I." His fingers drifted to my hips and he moved his hands to caress the silk that covered my thighs. "Oh, Baby Girl, what are you trying to do to me?" I took a deep breath, the fresh air in the room somehow had gotten sucked out and replaced with dessert-like humidity.

"Hobi oppa picked it out for me," I whispered, my eyes becoming hooded as he massaged the curve of my hips. He growled quietly at my answer, his fingernails digging into my skin. "You realize he's gay, right?" I said with a smile softly, realizing how breathy my voice was beginning to sound.

"Doesn't matter." He grits, his tongue darting out to moisten his bottom lip. "Just because your father isn't here doesn't mean you need a man to boss you around." His words broke me from my heated trance and I pushed away from him, my ego having taken a blow.

"Fuck you, Jeon." I scowled, walking as fast as I could and leaving the Theater Room. I didn't get far without Jungkook following from behind me.

"Two things, Princess: number one, did you just curse? And number two, what the fuck did you say to me?" He was hot on my trail, but I ignored him, rolling my eyes as he tried to get me to talk to him. When we got to my bedroom, I angrily poked at the keypad and slipped into the room before slamming the door shut. Feeling satisfied, I smirked at myself in the mirror. The door suddenly flung open again and I frowned. "You realize I have the code to your room as well, right?"

"Leave me alone, kook," I warned, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Why? Since when do you make the orders?" He stalked toward me, his eyes scalding me into a statue where I stood. "You're just a daddy's girl and you know it. He says something and you do it. He tells you to wear something, you wear it. He tells you to say something, you say it. Once a princess, always a princess."

"Hate to break it to you, Jeon Jungkook, but who are you to talk to? You're here with me because your father told you to stick around and be my 'babysitter." I presented air quotes, remembering what he had said the first day we had met. Jungkook's jaw ticked and I knew I had hit a nerve. He spun on his heel and headed toward the door.

"Don't you fucking dare leave this room Vanilla." He growled, reaching for the knob.

"Yes, Daddy." I spat and paled as he stopped mid-stride. It was a long moment before he turned his head to look at me, his eyes suddenly so dark, I thought they may have turned black.

"What did you just say?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you so much 😊
I hope you enjoyed it.

.
.
.

.

As I always say:-

Don't forget to VOTE 😉
And share your experiences and thoughts in comment box 🎁
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

L
O
V
E

Baby
🐥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 7K 65
๐Ÿ“– โWhat, baby? Am I making you nervous? โž He already knew the answer to that. โJust wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
83.9K 5.3K 20
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ฏ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ญ#๐ซ๐.. ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" she shouted as he dragged her to...
8.6K 508 22
Destiny is really unpredictable, no one knows what will happen next moment... "so you are a reporter huh??, you were keeping eyes on me??" "heh??! no...
139K 1.8K 11
(Move to Stck. me site and Inkitt.) HER EVIL HUSBAND|KIM THV|18+ แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€'๊œฑ แด…แด€ส€แด‹ ส€แดแด-แด„แดแด. ๐Ÿšฉ(Mystery/Thriller.) #1. The Mafia Dark Romance Series. A H...