Summoned Boyfriend (Taekook)

By Lee_Suho

Just an another regular day of Kim Taehyung's life where his soon to be brother in law demands him to bring a... More

intro
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

11.

144 14 5
By Lee_Suho

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"

Taehyung looks between his boyfriend and Jin Hyung "Do you both know eachother?" He asked.

"Yes"

"NO!"

Taehyung raised his eyebrow at opposite answer while Namjoon and Jimin slaps their forehead at brother duo dumbness.

"Kook?" Jungkook snaps his head towards Taehyung, "I swear mortal darling I'm telling the truth, I know him" he said glancing at glaring Jin and smirk, "Quiet well if may i add"

Jin and Jimin choked hearing the endearment Jungkook just used. While Namjoon's protective brother mode turned on "wait— kook since when he's your darling" he asked with a frown. Jungkook shrugged, "Since the moment he asked me."

Taehyung gasped at his brother "Kook? Hyung, you know him too?!" to which Namjoon his rubbed his back of neck "U-Umm k-kind off"

Jungkook made a hurt expression, putting his hand over his chest he said "Kind off? Seriously Namu hyung? After all those time where we played video games in your office, you are saying kind off? I'm hurt" he turned to Taehyung, "After this i seriously no longer believe in humanity! Only you are the one for me from now on" with that he hugged Taehyung who reciprocate  the hug, consoling the poor devil with sweet words.

Taehyung send a glare to Namjoon "See now you made my baby sad. We gonna have talk about this later" and boy Namjoon swears he get it why people says Taehyung is scary after seeing his glare with neutral more like expressionless face.

"Ok stop this drama you little shit" Jin screeched pulling Jungkook away from Taehyung. He turned his face to Taehyung, "And you, where the hell did you found him?"

"You said it yourself...., from the hell" Jungkook snickered at his own words ignoring everyone in the room.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow "So you do know him huh."

Jimin signed and walks to them, he pats Jin's shoulder, "I guess we should tell him hyung"

"Jungkook and Jin Hyung are brothers and Hobi Hyung too" Taehyung blinks few times at the information he just got, he looks at Jungkook to confirm to which Jungkook nods.

"....So you are also the lord of hell?" Jin and Jimin choked on air when after straight five minutes of silence Taehyung asked them.

"W-What ? N-No?" They laughed nervously, "we are just brothers how can-" Taehyung cut jin off in middle.

"Oh please, I know kookie is the hell lord aka the great devil and now that you come out to be his brother you must be some entity as well right"

"Yes but since there's only one throne which is currently occupied by me, they are just low life peasants working under me" and once again everyone decided to ignore Jungkook's self centric babbling.

"........."

"..........."

".........."

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT! YOU TOLD HIM?!" Jungkook screamed when Jin held him in a head lock, "Hyung leave me-- i-I ..how am I supposed to hide that fact when he h-himself summoned me" Jungkook answered continuously tapping on Jin's hand around his neck. 'Damn it since when Jin becomes this strong, this must be Namjoon's doing' that's what was Jungkook's thought when he was literally being choked by Jin.

"Hyung!" Taehyung's eyes widened and he was quick to jump in to help Jungkook.

"He what?" Now it's Taehyung's turn to laugh nervously, "haha Kookie- what are you saying?" He slowly stepped back now hoping for Jin to really choke Jungkook for pushing him under Jin's eyes.

Namjoon and Jimin sighed "Let's talk things out guys"

With that they all sat on the couch and talk things from the start. At first Jin explained how Jungkook banned him from hell just for fun, ok not just for fun that's was additional factor but mainly because Jin was annoying the hell out of him by pulling different pranks on him. So Jungkook ends up throwing him on the earth, that's when he meet Namjoon who was studying to become scientist that time and they slowly fell in love and with lots of courage Jin told him about himself, his real self which took few days for Namjoon to registered the news but he accepted Jin eventually.

Then after few months of his revelation Namjoon introduced him to his brother which is Taehyung himself, As Jin was not a normal human, so he with little magic managed to get close with Taehyung just like that few years passed and Taehyung got used to Jin, then enter Jimin who at first came to look for Jin but end up staying with them as he get attached to Taehyung quiet well as Jin couldn't company him to his school or college, so Jimin took that job and end up studying Parapsychology.

Then Jimin explained how Jungkook also banned him recently cause Jungkook one time walked on him and his boyfriends kissing, hormonally frustrated thousand years old single since birth devil couldn't handled such sight so decided to seprate the lovers for few hours, as hell and earth have different timelines, It turns out that it's only been two weeks since Jin was banned but Jin had already spent ten years on earth, Taehyung was astonished at the time difference of hell and earth have.

After Jin and Jimin done explaining, Taehyung was sitting on the couch holding his head feeling depressed "I have been living my whole life with handsome monsters, everything was a lie even my brother hide it from me, oh kook, oh kook " he kept mumbling shaking his legs. Namjoon trying to console his brother, he knew it was all too much to take in all at onec. He himself have gone through this when Jin then Jimin revealed their identity to him. On the other hand Jimin, Jin and now awake Hobi was laughing hard, so close to roll on the floor seeing Jungkook.

And the reason behind their laugh was Yoongi, he was snapping his fingers time to time which making Jungkook loosing his patience. As he was standing in the middle of room with his cute haircut and Yoongi keep changing his outfit into princess one's trying to match the dresses which will go with his haircut and if you were wondering why he's just standing there it's because Taehyung ordered him to not disappear when he was about to snap his fingers so obeying his mortal he's just tolerating his annoying ass brothers messing with him. He will see them in hell he thought and an evil smirk came on his lips thinking about the ways to get his revenge.

After Taehyung's short breakdown and him being Jungkook's saviour, saving the poor devil from his hyungs. They were all again sitting in circles now on the floor. Jin was giving nervous glances at Taehyung thinking if he will try to cancel the wedding now that he turned out to be one of the hell creature. Jungkook, who was now dressed in his previous outfit senses his brother's nervousness so he  pokes Taehyung's shoulder catching his attention, "Aren't you gonna say something?" He asked.

Taehyung signed clasping his hand with Jungkook's, keeping their joined hand on his lap he looked up at his brother who was holding nervous Jin's hand and frowned "Why are you looking so nervous Hyung?" 

Jungkook snickered beside him when Jin didn't answer but only looked down biting his lips, "I never thought I would live long enough to see such sight. Jeon Seokjin soon to be Kim Seokjin is sitting nervously aww"

Jimin and Hobi brust into laughter when Jin literally stood up only to walk to Jungkook and kicked him "I can't believe, How the hell you still living with that shit was mouth you brat!"

"Hyung" Taehyung pouts glaring at Jin while hugging whining Jungkook. Yoongi scoffed seeing Jungkook's acting as he can clearly see that kick didn't even do anything to him yet he just want an excuse to jump onto Taehyung. So Taehyung was the mortal who made Jungkook's world upside down. Intresting...very intersting Yoongi thought rubbing his chin and just silently observing everything.

"Tae, Jin is nervous, thinking if you will now accept him or not" Namjoon said chuckling when Jin took a seat beside him.

"Why would I not? He's my hyung and will always be. I don't care who actually he is or not, just like he didn't cared about how I was or not when he took me as his brother when we first met" Taehyung said going over to Jin and hugged him.

Jin was shocked at first but then hugged Taehyung back when Jungkook motioned him to hug the younger, his got tears in his eyes, he's happy that Taehyung took it all so well. He and Jimin were really scared of Taehyung's reaction the most but now they can't help but feel emotional when Taehyung didn't see them any different. Taehyung then pulled away from Jin only to hug his soulmate who was with him at every step since high school.

"Ok now the one thing i wanna know, is that..." Jimin started, "How you managed to summon Jungkook out of all creatures from the hell" Jin gasped remembering the real problem, he smacked Taehyung's head coming back to his hyung role, "This reminded me i told you no black magic!"

Jungkook too took an interest in the topic now "oh yes I wanna know too, you know I was literally getting all hyped up thinking no one can summon me then boom next second I was in middle of your house" he said pouting, Hobi pats his head sympathetically as he knew how the said man was bragging about it only to get proven wrong the very next second.

"Oh that, I came across the website where they give instructions for how to summon devil and his subordinates so I followed them and got him" Taehyung said fishing his phone out to show the said website.

Namjoon frowned "If following their instructions you managed to get Jungkook then they are someone who knows about your guys existence. But I wonder who could it be as me and Jimin had manipulated the people and internet that things like this is no longer into existence and all of it is just an illusion of our brain."

"No worries than, i can simply find them and throw them in the seventh circle of hell as they seems to be a little too intrested in our matter" Jungkook said and a very dark creepy smirk came on his lips making Namjoon, Jin and Hobi shivered while Yoongi too smirk, "Good, but first I'll torture them by rejecting their pathetic soul making them hang inbetween the life and death" both high five but hissed when Taehyung and Jimin twisted their ears "No business talk when we are all together!" Both the soulmates stated simultaneously.

Yoongi and Jungkook sulked in the corner holding their red ear while Namjoon feeling pity on them. When the phone was passed to Jimin his eyes widened and he gasped "shit-" this caught everyone's attention he looked up and laughed nervously,

"T-This is m-my website"

_______________________________________________________

Here's double update for you guys <3

I was supposed to double update this book last time but something went wrong and whatever i wrote vanished.... I had to rewrite everything :")

So as a compensation I'm double updating today, hope you enjoy <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 265 6
Taehyung is the crowned prince of hell with no power, unlike other angels or demons. Because of this, he is forced to wear a cold and cruel facade by...
68.6K 2.7K 38
KIM TAEHYUNG, a mafia son of country's governor who is a serial killer psychopath falls for a typical nerd guy, JEON JUNGKOOK, living an ordinary lif...
101K 4.3K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...
132K 6.9K 50
*Dragon King x innocent human* →→A story where A Dragon king found his mate as a meek, fragile human being.⏎ ❍Kim Taehyung, a Dragon King, is a ruth...