'All Alone' ( A Taennie Au )

Por tqffvdfjjvddikd2346

Being all alone since born. Her own biological parents didn't loved her but her sisters do. Her adoptive pare... Más

Chapter 1
Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 The present
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 Clubbing?✨

Chapter 7

122 2 1
Por tqffvdfjjvddikd2346

Jisoo's pov

" Master p-please l-leave me AHHH!"

Right now what is happening well my husband Alex is abusing me as I came late from work by  1 minute.

Alex: you know what you need a punishment.

Then he carried me in his room and threw me on the bed.

Suddenly he tied my hands and feet and closed my eyes with a black cloth I can't see anything nor do anything.

Suddenly a cold hand roamed on my thighs and it then ripped my top.

And then he started harassing me the whole night making me scream but no one came to save me.

My body was shivering, my tears made my face complete wet but he can't see this.

That night was a nightmare..

M
E
A
N
W
H
I
L
E

??7: do you know about Alex?

??4: that bastard?

??7: yeah.

??6: so what?

??7:I have found all his information.

??3: spill the tea.

??7: Alex. He is a woman and child trafficker. This is his second marriage. In first, he used to abuse his wife and in the end he sell her to some prostitute workers and now no one knows about her.

??1: who was her first wife?

??7: I can't find it.

??2: continue.

??7: so now he have forced marriage a girl past 5 months and he abuses her as well. But I know her information.

??1: show us her photo.

??7: yeah, here..

All??: What! She is soo pretty and being abuse. I am feeling sad.

??5: we should save her before the mafia queen.

??4: yeah. If she got to know then she will not let anyone to come in this case.

??1(in mind): she is soo beautiful I by seeing her have a crush on her.

M
E
A
N
W
H
I
L
E

Jennie: let's attack.

Sora: yeah

____________________________________

------------------------------------------------------

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

38.5K 1.1K 31
Blackpink x BTS fanfic A group of teenagers who have grown up on the same block. They've known each other for years, ever since they were children, a...
4.6K 305 26
VSOO SOCMED AU (CRACK) Cover credits: pinterest
4.2K 513 13
Seoul National University also popularly known as SNU The University where students come to study from far away places Students study to pursue var...
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...