Avengers react

By Crystalheartxd

Avengers react to their actors, random videos about them, movie clips, memes etc!!! Hpe you enjoy my content... More

Info
1.Where the hell are we??
2. RDJ
3.Scarlette Johnsson
4.Chris Hemsworth
5.Chris Evans
6.Jeremy Renner
7.Mark Ruffalo
8.Tom H.
9.Tom H. #2
10.Tchalla and Shuri
11.Bucky and Sam
12.Wanda and Vision
13.Dr.Strange and Scott

14.Fury and Carol

1.3K 43 2
By Crystalheartxd

 “It’s never too late – never too late to start over, never too late to be happy.” 
~Jane Fonda
                          •••••••••••

Well now let's go to now the 'I just sit back and observe' people.

Everyone turned towards the duo who had just been watching and barely even interacting with anyone else.
Nick knew it was his turn and just sighed.

Samuel L Jackson aka Nick Fury

 Samuel Leroy Jackson (December 21, 1948) is an American actor. One of the most widely recognized actors of his generation, the films in which he has appeared have collectively grossed over $27 billion worldwide, making him in top 3 of highest grossing actor of all time. In 2022, he received the Academy Honorary Award as "a cultural icon whose dynamic work has resonated across genres and generations and audiences worldwide". His net worth is 250 million dollars.

"Daaaaamn" Clint said.

"Man he got both eyes" Tony said sarcastically.

"He is the one who got closest net worth to Tony and highest grossing actor of all time...wow" Rhodey said

"Well what do you expect from him" Natasha said.

Nick was just feeling proud of his other self.

"You got guts kid" Clint said.

"You really sent me to voice mail Parker" Fury said.

"Umm... Idk why I did that but sorry?" Peter said.

" No need to say sorry kid and why the hell you're contacting him" Tony asked.

"Like father like son" Rhodey whispered.

"Maybe something urgent came up and you don't need to tell me who to call and who not." Fury said.

"Yeah yeah Pirate. So urgent to call a 14 year old" Tony replied.

"Enough Tony" Pepper said and Steve sighed.

"Pfft-Hahaha!!!!" Clint laughed out alow following by people trying to control their laughter.

"Nice one reindeer games' Tony said.

"You got real roasted " Carol said.

"Ladies hand gentlemen,we have officially found the Avengers's mother aka Nick Fury or #mamafury" Shuri said standing up and getting a round of applause by all except og6 and Fury.

"What are you doing brother " Loki asked.

"I have no idea brother " Thor said.

"Cap look so funny"  Peter said.

"So called leader they say" Sam said laughing.

Nobody commented on Nat tho she was equally embarrassed and everyone around could sense that.

Ok now it's Carol's time to shine.

Brie Larson aka Carol or Captain Marvel

Brianne Sidonie Desaulniers( October 1,1989), known professionally as Brie Larson, is an American actress. Known for her supporting roles in comedies as a teenager, she has since expanded to leading roles in independent films and blockbusters. She has received various accolades, including an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award, and a Primetime Emmy Award. Time magazine named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2019. Her net worth is 25 million dollars.

"As beautiful as always" Carol said smirking.

"Wait who are you againಠಿ⁠_⁠ಠ??" Tony asked.

" ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ "

"Really Tony??" Pepper said.

"Fine" ತ⁠_⁠ತ Tony said rolling his eyes.

"I-what??" Carol said confused.

"Oh my! You're that old meme girl ??!!" Shuri exclaimed.

"Why is she smirking like that?" Bucky asked.

"Don't tell me you're the one who did it!" Steve said ready to lecture.

"No I did not. Though I would like to. This seems fun." Carol said smirking.

"Such a cute cat!!" Peter said in aww.

"Yeah cute" Fury said tiredly remembering a certain incident.(⁠个⁠_⁠个⁠)

"What's its name?" Clint asked.

"Goose" Carol answered.

"Really? Goose? " Loki said raising an eyebrow.

Carol just shrugged.

" What does it mean threat high? She doesn't look like one " Tony asked curiously.

"It isn't a cat. It read species: Franklin" Natasha said.

"Even then" Sam said.

"Don't underestimate an unknown species just because they look cute"
Bruce said as if it's obvious.

Gogt squad just nodded not wanting to talk to them just yet while Carol only smiled.

"....."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"No comments" Tony said coming out of the daze first while the ones who have already seen this kind of things just enjoyed the silence.

"Told ya" Bruce said raising his both hand.

"I will never see cats the same again" Clint said and many more agreed.

Ok last one since uhh...this one kind of traumatized you all.

"No shit" Sam said clicking his tongue.

"Language " Steve said a little low enough for the other to hear.

"The poor old lady" Thor said while getting a look from Loki.

"Just....why?" Steve said so done with everyone.

"That was not the conversation but oh well" Carol said.

"(⁠눈⁠‸⁠눈⁠)"

••••••••••
~756 words
Been awhile but oh well. I've been quiet busy lately with highschool and all and maybe it will continue so can't promise chapters every week tho I'll try for sure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 3.5K 54
The Avengers React to YouTube compilations, TikTok, the comics and clips from the movies. Also, all characters are owned by Marvel and or Sony. A lit...
904 2 28
[{Tom Holland's Peter!}] ~"𝒽𝑒𝓎, 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑜."~ ~"𝕙𝕖𝕪, 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕪 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝."~ 🕸🕷 ᴀ...
745 13 6
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐞𝐱�...
708K 21K 62
You know the drill P.S: Sorry for the grammatical errors. English is not my first language.