Our Bratty Lover (VxBTS)

By TheJwrites

Where Taehyung is a brat loved by all his family, he loves to be stubborn, irritate others, annoy, be naughty... More

Introduction
2 • The First Sight
3 • The key case
4 • Burning fire ❤️‍🔥
5 • University's call
6 • "Suicide?!!"
7 • Middle finger

1 • For 'Friends'

1K 27 3
By TheJwrites

THIRD PERSON POV :

Somewhere in USA.

A boy was sleeping peacefully in his room. It was Saturday so he didn't had any college to attend. But he was sadly woken up by someone knocking at his door calling him for breakfast. Very well knowing he can't sleep any further as he had already been delaying it for an hour so he went to freshen up and get ready for the day not before yelling a loud-

"Coming!"

In his deep morning husky voice.

After getting ready he went downstairs for breakfast. Coming down whilst making loud thuds on the staircase his one of the regular habits.

"Good morning everybody!" He cheerfully yells.

"Good morning Bear." A male replies smiling sweetly at the youngest.

"Good morning My Baby." Another sweet voice replies but with the difference of being a female instead of a male this time.

" Good morning." A very ohh so normal voice replies placing the newspaper down and removing the black frame spectacles.

Meanwhile the boy have already seated.

"You should wake up early." Again the oldest male, the one reading the newspaper earlier spoke.

"It's weekend Dad relax. It's ok let him be." The second youngest of the family replies.

"Ohh really then what about the way he walks on the stairs." Doyun asks crossing his arms.

"Soon how many times i have told your son not to make sounds while walking on the stairs. It's annoying and like he don't have any manners & ethics. What will happen if he go on a mission and because of this gets caught."

"About that looks like you forgot i have already passed the test after taking the full training." The youngest rolls his eyes at the end & sighs.

"Taehyung don't roll your eyes and behave yourself. We're sitting at the table so behave, i am your Father."

"Hyungie i want juice" Taehyung says completely ignoring his father making him more pissed.

"Taehyung do.not.ign-"

"Honey. Honey. Relax it's okay let it be he's still young....relax...here drink this water." Young soon replies calming her husband. Stoping him from yelling at her youngest son.

Though Doyun stopped cause of his wife. But now he was pissed which was visible from his face.

Taehyung saw it. The irritated & pissed Doyun- Mission successful now his breakfast will digest easily.

He smirked at it while looking down for not getting caught- an evil smirk.

After a while when Doyun had finally clam down he spoke-

Doyun : I have an announcement to make.

Taehyung : Here we go again.

Youngsoon : Taehyung don't. Respect your Dad and don't cut him like that again. Now behave and apologies.

"But-"

"No Say sorry"

Taehyung : Ugh fine. I am sorry.

Doyun nodded in agreement whilst his chest rises up with proud and happiness as his wife supported him against his Youngest son.

Youngsoon might take her sons side but that doesn't mean she will be unfair with her husband she takes as equal side of Doyun as of Taehyung.

Doyun : So as i was saying. The announcement is that we all are shifting back to Korea. Finally after many years the matters between me & Siwoo Hyung has been solv-

Taehyung was drinking orange juice given by Soo Hyun to him not at all interested in his fathers talks.

But the moment he heard Doyun's words about going to Korea he spitted all the juice on the table in surprise and choked himself cutting Doyun off in the middle-

"COUGH!!"

"COUGH!!"

"COUGH!!"

Soohyun quickly stood up from his seat and went near Taehyung patting his back.

Soohyun : Yeah you should be careful.

From the other side Youngsoon was also patting his back.

Soohyun : Here drink this water.

Soon : And be careful this time.

Doyun sighed at his son.

After drink water he putted the glass down.

"W-What did you say?" He said whilst wipping his mouth.

Before Doyun could reply, Taehyung spoke again.

"I mean i thought you would be saying like 'There's a very important project and i will be very busy.' or like 'I am going on a business trip.' or like-" Taehyung speaks imitating his father making himself just like he does seriously, mimicking him,

Meanwhile Doyun was glaring at Taehyung for mimicking and imitating him.

Youngsoon was shaking her head at her sons antics and SooHyun was trying to control his laugh.

"Keep Quiet." Doyun spoke looking at Taehyung but was he gonna stop.

Soohyun looked between his father and younger brother with sealed lips. He will have to do something.

"Or like 'Our old business partner Mr.xyz wants to start a-" Taehyung still mimicked and imitated his father.

"Taehyung. I said keep quiet." Doyun said again for the last time.

Soohyun gulped looking back and forth between Doyun & Taehyung he really needs to do something to stop him.

But again Taehyung didn't stopped-

"a new proj-" Before Taehyung could continue any further Soohyun showed a whole boiled egg in his mouth.

Taehyung looked at Soo Hyun speaking incoherent words.

SooHyun : Here Taehyung have some grapes too it will taste good with the boiled egg.

He said smiling sweetly and showed some grapes in Taehyung's mouth forcefully. Taehyung huffed crossing his arms not speaking any further but just chewing with so full mouth.

"My Bear." Soohyun says patting Tae's head whilst Taehyung glared at him which looked cute instead.

"So Dad you were saying."

"Yeah i was saying if you are done. So we are shifting back to Korea. There we'll live with My Dear Brother from now on as everything between us has been solved. They were just misunderstandings we found out recently. Though we still don't know who was behind it but for you all the point is we are shifting back. You all should start packing for leaving already. They all also have shifted back to the main Mansion."

"Wow i am so excited. I've missed My Bestie so much. It's been a while since we met."

Doyun looked at his wife with a frown forming at the words 'It's been a while since we met' cause its been years since she wouldn't have met her but she doesn't sound like that.

"I don't even know whether she knows that we're coming back i mean if Oppa told her or not. Let me ask her " Soon speaks picking her mobile.

"Wait......Wait, wait, wait what? You are in touch with Noona or you have been."

"Ofcourse Hubby we have been since the very start. What do you expect us to do? Breakup with e/o just because of your stupid fight? Huh never."

".Heyyy it wasn't a 'Stupid fight'."

"Ooh yeah pardon please i should've said 'A stupid business fight' anyways let me ask her we haven't met in a while."

"You guys meet too?!"

"Yes darling we do and not only you but Oppa also don't know about it." Youngsoon replies smiling very sweetly.

Doyun's mouth gets hung open at the information.

"I guess it has been a month since you both last met right?" Tae asked as Youngsoon nods.

"Yes baby You're right."

"Huh!! He knew about it!" Doyun asks with wide eyes, shocked.

"SooHyun!?!?! Don't tell me you knew it too. Did you?"

"No! No! Dad ofcourse not. I didn't knew about them meeting e/o. I swear believe me. And you Tae you knew it. How you do and I don't." Soo asked,

"Aah actually it was when i was in last year of my schooling. I wasn't allowed to miss any class or school cause it was very important and last year of mine. So i used to secretly sneak out sometimes and bunk school . At that time i had caught Mamma & her bestie sitting at a restaurant chit chatting one time. I kept my mouth shut cause in exchange she saved me when i got caught a very few times sneeking out."

By the end of the whole information which Taehyung gave Doyun was glaring at him.

"Taehyung could you not atleast speak a little bit less, atleast sometimes." Soon speaks giving a tight-lipped smile.

"Sowwy it just came out." Taehyung replies later putting his three middle finger's tips on lips to stop the giggle to escape which still came out anyways.

Making the glaring eyes of Doyun to turn soft immediately, making a smile to form on Soohyun's lips and making Youngsoon's expressions to turn soft, making all the three of their's hearts to melt completely.

Soon turned to her husband who then looked at her and spoke-

"Taehyung bunk classes and you hid-"

"So Love when are we going back?" She immediately changes the topic trying to distract him and saving herself. Using the nickname, batting her eyelashes attractively, giving a soft smile. Everything still makes Doyun go crazy.

Doyun sighed he knew what his wife was trying to do.

"We'll be leaving on monday early morning."

"Huuuuhh!?!?!!!!!" Taehyung gasped loudly.

"Mr.Kim this isn't fair. You're telling us, telling me so late?! Now?! How will i bid fairwell with my fake friends that's so mean of you!!" Taehyung spoke so dramatically and then turned towards Soohyun.

"Hyung! What am i gonna do now my friends would be so sad knowing they're losing a rich friend with whom no one messes with in the college. They are gonna miss my money! I haven't even said my byes to them or any goodbye gift. What am i gonna do now in so much less time." He whines.

"I know you'll manage something and i am here i will help you so don't worry okay." Taehyung grinned at this-

"Hyuung! You are the best! But it's okay i will manage on my own. I know since we're leaving in two days you must have plenty of work to do here yourself. I can manage don't worry."

"Ummmm.....Okay but tell me if you need help."

Taehyung nods.

"I am getting late so am leaving Bye. Soohyun you also come fast."

Soo : Yes dad.

Taehyung rolls his eyes at Doyun. Others also stands up as everyone was done.

While leaving the dining room-

"Uuh! YES!" Taehyung yells. Soohyun who was walking with him stops.

"What happen?"

Youngsoon and Doyun also stopped and looked at their sons half turning.

"I got the idea about what should i gift my dear friends before leaving. It will really be a unforgettable and almost like once in a lifetime like special gift. They will never be able forge it. I am sure unless they don't loss there memory."

Soohyun : What is it?

"Wait a sec....Aunt! Aunt where are you!"

"Yes son what happened?" Aunt(head maid) spoke.

"Do we like umm have any mouses in the house like which comes uninvited in the house."

"No sorry dear we don't. We are always cleaning the house so there aren't any "

"No No don't worry you can tell me. I won't tell it to the owners of this house. You can tell me that there are some lazy maids who don't do their work properly cause of which we have some mouses." Tae whispers or acted like whispering but was loud.

"Sorry son but thats not the truth. We really don't have any. Everyone here does there work properly you know about me right so there aren't."

"Oh that's quite sad then can you arrange some for me."

"Yes i can." she replies.

"Sure then make them be ready within 3 hours and make sure they're not white ones but gray."

"Okay." then she leaves.

"So you gonna gift them that?" Soohyun asks.

"Yep....... Uhh and yeah i know i told you i can do it alone but still I need you to answer a question for me as i am so confused."

Soohyun : Yes?

"Then choose which is better. A dead mouse or a living mouse or a dead mouse with its head laying near it."

"Just a dead mouse wouldn't be that good so choose between the other two options that two will be more good" Soohyun replies.

"Hmmm thanks i will think about it."

Doyun and Young soon watched the scene. Doyun shakes his head at his Taehyung and Youngsoon chuckles looking at his reaction.

With that they all went to there respective works.

At night :

After everyone returned and had dinner. Everyone were in there rooms

"KNOCK"

"KNOCK"

"HYUNGIEE!"

"Come in Tae!"

Taehyung opens the door and came in Soohyun's room.

"What were you doing Hyungie?"

"Nothing just some office work." Tae makes an 'O' face in reply.

"Hyung i need your help in this question. I can't understand it." Taehyung speaks with a pout.

"Come here show it to me."

Taehyung goes near him from the bed to couch and showed him his book.

"Why? Did your teacher.....?" He asks Tae while eyeing the question then looked up at him.

"No she did explained it but i had bunked University that day." Taehyung speaks grinning.

" I knew it." Soo said shaking his head.

"Then why did you asked if you knew"

Soohyun just shrugs. Then he explained it to Taehyung,

"If you get problems in understanding somethings later then why do you bunk University. You shouldn't do that."

" I know but its fun to do that plus it gets so boring at college sometimes that i have to do it and sometimes i just do it cause i feel like it and i have you for explaining me everything whenever i have doubts so why should i care"

" Ooh did you gave the gifts to your friends"

" No not yet they are ready but i will give them tomorrow"

Soo made an 'O'face in understanding,

" And don't forget to make a video and show me okay i also wanna enjoy"

" Yeah don't worry ofcourse I will, how can i forget that i will make the video and show you, you don't need to mention it Hyung"

" Are you done with packing" Soohyun asked

" Nope i will do it tonight"

" Okay then Goodnight Hyung you must be tired"

" Goodnight bear" He said kissing Tae's forehead,

" And! don't work till late night okay go to sleep early" Tae said warningly,

"Yes Yes ofcourse My Big baby i will sleep early and won't overwork happy" He said kissing Tae's cheeks,

"Hmm happy" Tae kissed Soohyun's cheeks back and then after biding goodnight for the last time he went to his room,

TIME SKIP TO SUNDAY :

Night time :

"Have you guys packed everything Soohyun? , Taehyung?"

Taehyung : Yes Mamma am done

Soo : Yeah me too we can leave now.

Doyun : Lets go then.

"But Mamma~ why are we leaving so early its fucking midnight and i wanna sleep~" Taehyung asked whining,

" Cause it will be a few hours journey we will reach there by noon and stop whining you are not a fucking kid anymore Taehyung" Doyun said,

" I didn't fucking asked you old man" Taehyung sassed,

" Language and stop cursing it isn't allowed " Doyun spoke

" Huh Says who" Taehyung scoffed and said rolling his eyes at the end,

Meanwhile-

"Are they both gonna fight like this there too" Young soon asked his oldest son,

"Looks like that" Soohyun replied

"Okay okay stop you two & lets go or else we will get late" Youngsoon said stopping the eldest and youngest

They both huffed and they all went to airport and to their private Jet,

After they got settled,

"Ooh Hyungie i forgot to tell you!" Taehyung spoke jumping once in the starting,

" Huh what?"

"I broke up with my boyfriend" Taehyung spoke grinning in the end,

"Ohh thats good but which one" Soohyun asked

"Heyyy what do you mean by which one i only had one boyfriend" Taehyung asked offended which Soohyun knew he was pretending to be,

" No what i actually mean is that you are always changing boyfriends so which one is this"

" Ofcourse the one i was dating i only keep one at a time and you know that and I wouldn't broke with the one i have already broken up with which means my ex plus i ain't a cheater I don't cheat on any one what do you think of me as a cheater"

" Ofcourse not bear i know you don't cheat on people i was just messing with you (Taehyung nodded) but wait wasn't he cheating on you, you told me remember right"

" Ahuh yes he was and that Jerk thought i wouldn't find out stupid bitch leaving such a beauty like me he went to a slut, stupid dickhead sex addicted bitch"

SooHyun chuckled at his brother's words,

" Hyung I don't sometimes understand why can't people keep thier dicks in thier pants" Taehyung spoke and Soohyun chuckled again,

Doyun turned around and spoke Youngsoon also looked,

"Taehyung i want you to behave yourself there and be in your full manners and also have some ethics and don't forget about language No cursing" Doyun spoke sternly,

"Hooo how can you say that or did you forgot Mr.Kim My name is V and am a good boy" Taehyung spoke

Before Doyun could say anything getting pissed YoungSoon spoke very well knowing where this conversation was going,

"Okay enough now all of you have some sleep enough talking, Doyun you also" Very well knowing he can't go against his wife he sat down not wanting the couch for a few days at night,

"You and your V joke"

"What! It isn't a joke (Soohyun just looked at him) Yeah Yeah i mean i ain't that cold Psychopath 'V' everyone is afraid of and you know that but can't two people have same name and i like this name really very much it suits me though he might kill me aswell if he finds out i am using the same name as him even though its just when i am joking with you three but still its just for fun you know me na then why?"

" Yeah yeah i know i know you just messing around" Soohyun said shrugging his some thought off yet again,

With that they went to their respective rooms for sleep,

Up Next : ....... "Hyung it looks like Mr. Jeon have quite a good stamina"
"Shut up! Taehyung~ they will hear you and they are our elders don't talk about them like that respect them".........

To be continued......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 8.4K 34
[COMPLETED] Taehyung - YOU ARE A POOR AND A NERDY BITCH ! Y/n - *smirks* yes I am. what will happen when Korea's most successful business man's son a...
10K 241 13
Jungkook is a police officer.Taehyung is the son of a mafia.Jungkook cheated on him.So Taehyung left him and started a new life. What will happen whe...
459K 16.7K 53
A story between two individuals who came across each other by fate. Both hated each other since their first meet but what the fate holds for them. Ki...
325K 9.6K 25
A story where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are both Mafias... Kim Taehyung is a cold hearted, ruthless and fearful mafia who scares the shit out of...