๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’Š๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† [ ๐š‚๐šž๐š—๐š”...

By Sooranji

๐‘ณ๐’†๐’• ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’”๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’”๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’” ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’• ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’”๐’†๐’‚... More

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ
01
02
03
04
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
EPILOGUE

05

1.6K 71 18
By Sooranji

Staring at the glass roof skylight in the middle of his ceiling he clenched his shirt right above his heart.

The night sky was so beautiful yet the only thing he could think of was Kim Sunoo and his beautiful eyes, his cute frowning eyebrows, his soft cheeks, his sweet lips.

He touched his lips softly, scared to wipe away the thingling remaining feeling of the older's lips on his even though it wasn't a proper kiss still it was the only thing he could think of.

His heart was beating so fast he could hear it loud and clear in his ear in the tranquil room. Laying on his cozy mattress in pure darkness he thought about his actions back in the swimming pool.

He was never the reckless one. He always had good control on his actions and desires, then what happened now? He knew what he did was wrong, he knew he shouldn't have crossed that line with the person whom he will soon be calling his step brother but..

There was not even the slightest bit of regret in fact now that he had tasted the older's lips even for a brief moment he wants to feel them again, this time more longer and more deeper.

They were soft, moist, plumpy and sweet just like he imagined them.

Now that he thinks about it he never felt so needy and wanted something so bad in his entire life, there were times be felt physical attraction to some people which was rare yet he never felt the need to have physical connection with them let alone a small peck on the lips but with Sunoo it is all so different.

What he thought was dalliance was something much more than that. He isn't a dumbass to not know what his heart was leading him to but the question is... Is he ready for this?

Is he responsible enough to take responsibility for the consequences of his actions? There is nothing right and wrong as long as nobody will be getting hurt by his actions.. but what he was about to do could bring their whole family to an awkward position and he doesn't want that... What about him then?

What about his desires, his heart, his needs and wants? What about the way his body always reacts to the older whenever he is around or will say anything, even the little interaction with the older leaves him feeling millions of things he himself was confused about.

' am I being selfish? '

He asked himself thinking about how he never asked for the older's concent before kissing him or touching him but he swore he could see the older was as affected by his actions as he himself was.

It's not as strong as his but the older still have something for him and he knows it better than the said person.

All his questions needs to be answered and for that he needs to confirm his feelings and there is only one way to that.

Kim Sunoo.

________

Watching the empty living room as the elders already left for the office and the cook had already made them breakfast which was sitting on the large dinning table elegantly he heaved a long and deep sigh.

He have to call Ni-ki down for breakfast. He don't have a good memory about going to his room and calling him last time. He gulped as he made his way to the devil's room.

He knocked on the door loud and clear so he will not be accused sneaking in or something.

He gulped once again when he heard soft footsteps coming from instead, approching the door and he backed away quickly.

The door swong open revealing a groggy Ni-ki with hair messed up, clothes disheveled, eyes still half close and lips formed in a pout making him look like a duck.

Without realising Sunoo was smiling looking at the cute younger who struggled to open his eyes, he will be lying if he said he didn't find the younger really really cute, it was the the younger brother he wanted and he almost forgot about the beast he met last time in pool.

" Riki " his voice came out sweet and cheerful which he wasn't intended making the younger stiff and his eyes shot open making all his sleepiness fly out of the window.

" hyung! "

Aw Sunoo cooed at how cute Ni-ki looks like that and how cute it sounds even he called him Hyung without teasing but that deep voice was doing something to him.

He cleaned his throat while thinking about the real reason he is here.

" breakfast is ready, come down quickly before it gets cold "

His voice was soft like he was talking to a child and the latter nodded with that pout still dancing on his face. Sunoo wanted to kiss that pout away and he found himself staring at the later's lips.

Realisation hit him like a truck when the later parted his lips to speak.

" I will be there in 5 minutes please wait for me hyung "

Ni-ki sounded so polit he almost got fooled and didn't notice the gaze he was receiving from the younger who was staring at his lips as well fighting his urge to push the older against a wall and kiss him right then and there.

________

Gladly breakfast time was quite and the delicious food was helping him to ignore the glances he was receiving time to time by the younger.

He was almost thankful for the latter to stay quiet and that was enough for him but he mentally screamed when the younger suddenly decided to break the silence.

" don't you have classes today? "

That was a sudden question but well it's not that hard to answer him.

He looked up from his plate meeting with Ni-ki's curious eyes as he spoke;

" No, my classes got cancelled so there is none "
He saw something shifting in the younger's eyes but he looked away soon, not having the strength to stare in those deep eyes for long.

" I see then do you want to hangout with me? "

' Huh? '

' Hangout? '

' With you? '

He gave Ni-ki a questionable look with one eyebrow raised up, Ni-ki found that hot.

" umm.. if it's okay with you.. I don't want us to be awkward Oh, I also have really fun games I brought recently"

Ni-ki sounded so excited so without knowing Sunoo nodded with a big smile and here they are sitting on the carpet in front of the big tv screen with game controllers in their hands.

" You are surprisingly terrible at this Riki "

Said the older white beating the younger's ass for the 9th time in the game earning a glare from him.

" No! I'm just letting you win "

" excuses excuses "

Sunoo said smiling and Ni-ki felt he was winning even though the older was beating his ass in game for tenth time. The smile and hearty giggle of the older was what made him feel like a winner.

Sunoo was so lost in game that he didn't notice the younger have already stopped playing and is staring at him.

Millions of thoughts running in his mind but he needs to be patient so the older will freak out from his actions.

But time is running out...

" Hyung.. "

Ni-ki called the older who hmmed in response but didn't take a glance at the younger who gulped in nervousness.

" about the kiss-- "

He was cutt off by Sunoo.

" woah Riki look the treasure chest! We can now make wizard portion #37 one! "

Sunoo did heard him loud and clear but he don't want to hear any of that... He is nervous as hell being alone with Ni-ki and now he is bringing up that kiss.

" Hyung we need to talk-- "

Again Sunoo didn't let him finish

" Do you know where is the guild master? I need my merit points from him and upgrade my weapons, shield and batch also that curse spell-- "

Ni-ki ran out of his patience and grabbed the controller preventing the older from using it.

" R-Riki...? "

Sunoo's voice came out weak and he felt nervousness growing inside him. He looked up at the younger just to shudder under those piercing gaze of his that he always found intimidating but this time they were more scarier than before.

" Sunoo "

Ni-ki's voice was deep and intimidating that Sunoo couldn't help but shift in his place uncomfortably. He felt shivers running down his spine when Ni-ki pulled out that controller out of his hold and put it down before grabbing his hands instead.

His grip was firm and warm on his skin making him hard to focus. He gulped when Ni-ki started caressing his knuckles with his thumbs.

" I want us to talk "

Ni-ki started and Sunoo knows where it is going.

" about the kiss "

He had decided to talk about it and make the younger understand why is it wrong and they can't do that but he is too intimidated to even speak a word.

He just nodded slowly telling the younger to continue and Ni-ki sighed and licked his lips before continuing.

" I don't regret it "

' fuckkk '

Sunoo cursed himself and this situation in his mind because he was suddenly feeling good about the fact that Ni-ki didn't regret kissing him but why?

" I want you to know that.. I don't see you as my older brother and I can never see you as one "

' shut up no please '

This conversation was going to a very wrong direction and he needs to speak up now or never so he freed his hands from the younger's grip who let him go surprisingly and spoke for the first time, his voice was low but serious.

" Riki.. listen it's just dalliance. Trust me it will go away and we can work this out. You- You know right? This is all very wrong.. we can not be anything more than step brothers and our parents marriage is around the corner. "

Ni-ki stayed silent looking at him with soft eyes.

" you are going to be my step brother and I want us to play that role for the sake of our family.. we can't ruin this-- "

" so you think what I feel is nothing but dalliance for you? "

Ni-ki asked and his voice was emotionless making Sunoo bite his lips but still nodded earning a chuckle of disbelief from the younger.

" then let's talk about how your let that kiss happen.. how you let your soon to be step brother kiss you when you had the chance to atleast say no "

Sunoo gulped and looked away too ashamed and embarrassed to look at the younger in the eyes. Ofcourse Ni-ki isn't dumb or blind to not to see how Sunoo was looking at his lips with the same eyes as him, painted with desire and lust.

He chuckled and grabbed the older's chin, turning his head to look him in the eyes as he continued.

" Sunoo if you think it's all one sided then let's try again. "

To be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 266 19
This book will include the following: F/ Fluff A/ Angst M/ Mature/Smut (only if I get requests for this) -Fantasy -Little Space -Mpreg Requests are...
155K 2.7K 100
100 Enhypen short strories (Keep in mind I was like 14 when I wrote this so it's a bit cringey n childish but it's ur choice to read) WARNINGโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ t...
2K 41 9
โ™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™ . ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š โ™ก a pretty typical enhypen oneshot book. 18+ any ships are welcome and open for requests (no g...