๐๐‹๐€๐˜ ๐Ž๐ ~kpop gg surviv...

By pinkpoppypuffs

kpop girl group survival show, applyfic status: closed, ongoing 24/24 slots taken Start date: 1/10/23 End dat... More

๐๐‹๐€๐˜ ๐Ž๐; intro
๐๐‹๐€๐˜ ๐Ž๐; apply here
๐๐‹๐€๐˜ ๐Ž๐; slots
หšสš๐˜›๐˜™๐˜ˆ๐˜๐˜•๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜š ษžหš
โžปโฅ deck 01 - CLUB
โžปโฅ deck 04 - SPADE
หšสš ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜Š๐˜’๐˜—๐˜–๐˜๐˜•๐˜›๐˜š ษžหš

โžปโฅ preshow checkpoint - MY BAG

163 10 48
By pinkpoppypuffs

A/N: Whilst we wait on the last 2 forms, please complete this checkpoint to confirm you are still here and active! If you've reserved slots are are still completing the form, please also complete this checkpoint.

I─────•°• ♠♦♣♥ •°•─────I

PRE-SHOW CHECKPOINT

This checkpoint will require admins to fill out a form (link can be found below or in the comments). The top 3 most interesting responses will be used to write preshow episodes where trainees participate in a 'what's in my bag', showcasing the luggage they're bringing to PLAY ON.

──────────

Status: Closed
Mandatory? No, however if you do not plan to fill this out, please an alternative as detailed below.
Due Date: November 4th
Trainee Merits: +5 for completion

LINK: https://tinyurl.com/playon00 (collect in comments)

──────────

ALTERNATIVE CHECKPOINT

Comment your trainee(s)'s name and answer one of the below questions from their perspective:

1. What are the first 3 things you'd do if you became invisible?
2. What day in your life would you like to relive?
3. What advice would you give yourself, 10 years ago?

Trainee Merits: +2 for completion, -2 for incompletion

──────────

COMMENT HERE : ̗̀➛

──────────

Note: If you'd like to complete both the form and the alternative checkpoint, be my guest! Completing both will allow your trainee to collect the trainee merits from both checkpoints.

I─────•°• ♠♦♣♥ •°•─────I

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 16.7K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 61.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...