𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 ❤️[�...

By Solitary_0813

[A Taekook ff❤️] I will never fall in love with you so don't waste your time on me.............??? Then... More

Introduction❣️
1-Good News❣️
2-He Said Yes❣️
3-It's Not Easy❣️
4-Engagement❣️
5-Wedding Bells❣️
6-Pretending❣️
7-First Day As Couple❣️
8-Kim Mansion❣️
9-Disrespect❣️
10-I'm The Reason❣️
11-Taking Care Of Him ❣️
12-Sweet Moments❣️
13-Fighter❣️
14-Battle❣️
15-Sweet Family❣️
16-Meeting❣️
17-School Ceremony❣️
18-Desire Of My Heart❣️
19-Kiss Kiss Kiss❣️
20-Bitxh... Stay Away❣️
21-Making Love❣️
22-Presentation❣️
23-Get Together❣️
24-Hurt To Broken❣️
25-Ignorance❣️
26-Happiness In Misery❣️
27-Heart to Heart❣️
28-Home Sweet Home❣️
29-Are You Taehyung❣️
30-Celebration❣️
31-You Didn't❣️
32-Untold Love❣️
33-Feeling Of Love❣️
34-Love Making❣️
35-Bracelet❣️
36-Just A Proof❣️
37-I'm Fine❣️
38-He Will Not❣️
39-Still Its Hurt❣️
40-Shocked?!❣️
41-Is This True?!❣️
42-Sweet Moments 0.2❣️
43-What You Want?❣️
44-Is This Necessary?!❣️
45-Kim's❣️
46-Disgust❣️
47-Alone❣️
48-Please Be Save❣️
49-You Will Not❣️
50-Everything Is Fine❣️
52-Baby Shower❣️
53-From You Only❣️
54-Epilogue❣️
🍁1-Office First Day (Book2)💞
🍁2-Pretty💞
🍁3-Tumse Hi💞
🍁4-Family💞
🍁5-Wedding💞
🍁6-Five Years later💞
🍁7-Morning💞
🍁8-Park Mansion💞
🍁9-Birthday💞
🍁10-New Start💞
🍁11-I Will Talk💞
🍁12-Romantic Date💞
🍁13-Romantic Date 2💞
🍁14-Shopping💞
🍁15-Love Hurts💞
🍁16-Dae Weds Hyun💞
🍁17-Show Me💞
🍁18-First Day💞
🍁19-Anniversary❣️
🍁20-New Life💞
💚21-The End 💜

51-Parks❣️

1.9K 116 21
By Solitary_0813

Parks........... 🎊💞💫

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

In The Living Room.....

Mrs Park, Seo Joon and Rose sitting on sofa looking down nervously while fiddling with their fingers.

Taekook are sitting opposite on sofa, tae looking at them suspiciously.

Mr and Mrs Jeon sitting beside sofa worriedly, jimin went inside kitchen to bring something for them. Suga sitting on a cauch blankly.

"Rose told us you were sick, how are you feeling now son." Mrs Park asked politely with a soft smile.

"I'm fine ma'am, thanks for asking." Jk said calmly with a soft smile she nods her head smiling.

Jimin came and keep the tray on the table while glaring at Seo Joon, who looked down nervously.

"My husband is regretting what he done with you. We wanted to meet you then we got to know about your sickness." She said sadly while looking at jk with her moist eyes.

Jeon family looking at her shockingly while nodding their head unsurely.

He told us about you and your m.... She stop when tae cut her off.

"She isn't, please don't use this pure word for her and his mother sitting here." Tae said blankly while showing Mrs Jeon they smile nodding while mumbled sorry.

Jk's breath quiver, he looked at them breathing heavily while inhaling air to calm himself.

"He isn't feeling well and regretting. He told us about this and ask many time apologize we forgive him still he wants your forgiveness and we all know why?" She said moist eyes jk nodded scratching his eyebrow with his thumb, park family smile at his scratching habit.

"His habits are also as dad, didn't." Rose blunt giggling soon mumble sorry and look down when all looking at her not so happy expression.

Taekook chuckled at her cuteness she looked at them smiling nervously.

"He is outside of the house." Seo said fiddling with his finger while looking down.

"We are sorry for what happened to you." Mrs Park said in her cracked voice jk shook his head while rubbing his forehead.

"Don't feel sad and sorry for me, its not your all fault in this mess." Jk said she nods her head mumbling still she feels bad for him.

"Told him i've no grudge against him in my heart, at least he didn't think me a shit like others and regretting on his karma." Jk said smiling teary eyes.

They nodded mumbling thank you and ask his forgiveness again, he told him again they aren't at fault.

Seo again asked sorry about his past action to taekook, jk forgive him and looked at tae sighing heavily.

"I will gain your forgiveness one day, brother in law." Seo said teasingly he rolled his eyes while huffing and look away shyly when all start awed at his cuteness.

"He is so beautiful and cute too with kind and pure heart that's way I wanted him as my son in law." Mrs Park said looking at tae, other nods at
her words smiling.

"Mom, still he is your son in law." Rose chirp happily other gave him confused look. Mrs Park giggle while nodding her head and explain her point of view to others.

"You are saying this because you all didn't ever saw his true colour, only I know how much he is kind" Suga said boringly while looking at his phone.

Tae gave him a tight lips smile while.
others stay dumbfounded for some times later laughed nervously.

"His kindness only for his jungkookie hyungie." Jimin imitate tae's voice jk make cringe faces while looking at him.

"Erm never said that again jimin." Jk said while scrunching his nose and looked at tae who is whine in his arm.

"Don't call him that only I call him hyungie." Tae whine while looking at jk pouting, he nods his head and hug him mumbling and glaring at jimin.

Jimin sipped his juice nervously and looked away other laughed silently.

....

Jk came outside to bid good bye to them, Jeon family thought to give them some privacy so they didn't go outside with them.

Jk saw Mr Park standing near his car anxiously. Both looked at each other for sometimes then, he divert his gaze

Park family sat in the car after saying bye and hugging him, also gave warm hug.

Mr Park standing nervously looking down. He inhale some fresh breath and encourage himself.

"I can't make everything right what I did with you in past. Can you give me a chance." Mr Park said jk looked at him confusedly.

"No, i'm not saying to stay with me, but we can spend sometimes weekend together." Mr Park said and looked at him, he nods his head lightly with a soft smile.

Mr Park smile and sigh in relief after seeing his happy face and he agree to
him.

"I file a case against Hana. She is behind the bars right now, because she was continuously blackmailing me in last few weeks and try to harm Rose." He said scratches his eyebrow jk feel angry after knowing this.

He also get to know why rose always compare him to her dad. They really look similar and their habits too.

Rose, and Seo also resembled a little bit like him but jk is a carban copy of him.

"That's way I already told you to take an action against her. She is sick" Jk said and sigh heavily he nod his head.

"She always took money to me in the name of your school, college and your daily expenses." Mr Park said biting his lower lips jk squinted his eyes.

"I were thinking in those years you are with her in US." He said looking down jk breather heavily and chuckle at her so called birth giver.

"That's way I told those words at uni, even Taehyung told me about you and her everything." He said in his crack voice.

"I really shocked. How this possible them whome I were sending money in these years and guess what she made me fool again." Mr Park said chucking bitterly, he nods his head.

"I love to use my own money, I made this house with my money, I use my own car to travel everywhere and I never let my wife use others money either." Jk said showing everything while sighing.

"I don't use others single penny except my parents and wife and I have my all rites to spent their money didn't I." Jk asked desperately he nodded quickly.

"I didn't even use my brother's money just because of some people's hurtful words." Jk said looking down sadly.

"Now, I will let him spent money on me. He have all right and I also have right on his money." Jk said breathed heavily he nodded tears form in his eyes too.

"Your parents must be proud of you." He whispered smiling in tears he nods his head instantly with a proud face.

"Yes! They are proud of me. You know they choose me to stay with me above their own son even he is millionaire." Jk said laughing he chuckled.

"Specially my brother proud of me more and my wife too." Jk said while smiling widely and wipe his tears.

"Yeah I saw his interview on TV too. I'm really happy for you." Mr Park said sincerely he nodded his head.

"Come home someday with your family i would love to meet them personally." Mr Park said smiling he nods his head mumbling 'we will.'

"Can I hug you." Mr park said biting his lips hesitantly. He shook his head instantly.

"Don't mind I don't like skinship even my parents didn't hug him because of my traum.... I.. I mean." Jk avoiding his gaze while biting his lips it's slip from his tongue. Mr Park looked at him disheartened.

"I'm sorry, umm bye and take care yourself and your sweet family." He said jk nodded fiddling with his own Bracelet.

"I will sure and I forgive your every hurtful words and leaving me without thinking about me for once." Jk said looking straight into his eyes.

"Don't regret I assure you I don't have any grudge for you." Jk said smiling he nodded his head tears falling from his eyes.

'Maybe I will never forgive me myself after knowing your suffering and now about this trauma.' Mr park thought.

He sat on the passenger seat in the car Park family had tears in their eyes too jk's eyes also fills with water.

Rose wave her hand to him he smile and wave her back. Seo drove away car before giving him a nod.

Jk stood there for sometimes he sigh and went inside his home smiling and feeling light after forgiving him.

'You are right love talking your heart out and forgiving people give us peace.' Jk thought giggling and went upstair in a flash light speed his family looked at him blinking his eye dumbfounded

'Now, I don't have any grudge for anyone nor I give a Fuxk on what people will think about me.

If they don't care about me, don't give me respect and love me so what I don't born to pleased them.

I will respect myself and will love myself like my bubba ball said to me. If we love and respect ourself people also give us respect and love and if they don't so kindly fuxk off."

Jk thinking while going towards his room. He open his room door and saw his pouty wify knitting baby sweater.

He smile widely and went toward him and lay on his lap and closed his eyes sighing in relief.

Tae looked at him smiling and peck on his forehead and focus on his sweater.

.

To be continue........

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Take care be safe....... 💚💜

Thank You....... ❤️

I thought to tease y'all..... 😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 450 4
They were finally getting settled in with Elle at the Diamond S Ranch. They were closing in on a year since she they had brought her home and things...
183K 8.4K 54
Collection of Beautiful stories written by My friends.... Enjoy Reading
602K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...