Dancing On The Edge - Mira Ka...

By GrimGreed2_0

"Do You Forfeit?" More

Chapter 1 : Unruly Patient
Chapter 2 : Is She For Real?!?!
Chapter 3 : Introductions
Chapter 4 : A Ghost Town
Chapter 6 : Life Or Death
Chapter 7 : A Dream Or Reality?
Chapter 8 : Psychos?

Chapter 5 : GAME START

53 3 0
By GrimGreed2_0

"I'm F.R.E.E" I said, running around dancing. I laughed and cheered but then stopped. "When was I this happy?"
I walked around for a couple of hours, still looking for someone, anyone. "Where did everyone go?" I then went into a store, an electronics store, maybe I could use the phone to call someone. I picked up the phone. No signal came through. "Am I really all alone?" I walked out of the store, and I saw a sign glow. "GAME START..." Then the sign showed an arrow pointing in a direction, I followed an saw a building that seemed to be running with electricity. I walked through the gate into the building and saw 5 people. They all had a phone.

"Excuse me?" I said, getting closer. The lady gave me some room. Their was another phone on the desk. "Can I use this?" The guy told me to go ahead. I picked the phone up, it didn't have a homescreen, it turn on automatic and brought me to some card table. I tried to exit out it wouldn't work. I tried to leave but the man pulls me back. "Hey, get off!"

"Look..." He throws a key, and a laser comes down. My eyes go wide. Then the lady said. "I'm sorry, you have to play just like us. Otherwise, you'll die." The screen showed a card the three of clubs. I shook, this had to be a dream. In a few minutes, I was going to find out it was not.

[REGISTRATION CLOSED]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 11.6K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
111K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
427K 17.4K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
329K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...