National Land

By CrossoverWeasel16

Within times of desperation, everyone is mostly doing anything they can for survival. The land itself is occu... More

About the National Lands
Betsy
Journey Plans
Off We Go
The Encampment
Plan For First Attack
Tremor Attack
Down with Pirates
Victory

The Wastelands

7 2 0
By CrossoverWeasel16

The duo were soon within the wastelands, where there are mainly mutant creatures here. Betsy and Salvador held out their weapons, knowing that any of the mutants count attack them at any minute or moment now.

Including some mutant primitive beasts. They quickly moved through the landscape together, whilst keeping their wits about this place. The duo looked around for anything that could serve as another form of protection.

There was no luck so far as they continued on their way. Betsy and Salvador were also aware that many of the humanoids and their armies would camp out here. So they would also be on the look out for encampments when they get the chance.

Bettering up their chances of charging this pirate nation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 8.1K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 35.9K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
216K 6.3K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...