Bad at Love [LA Knight/Henry...

By sweeneyshopie

Being the daughter of a renowned actor and one of the greats in professional wrestling has put immense pressu... More

Sofia Iris
Sofia Iris Wrestling Information
prologue: instagram (1)
one: opportunities and dirty thoughts
two: from afar
three: panic
four: instagram (2)
other original character faceclaims!
five: her unconventional knight in shining armor
six: taking things slow⚠️
seven: instagram (3)
eight: one kiss is all it takes
bonus: full circle
nine (part one): instagram (4)
nine (part two): two sides
bonus part two: instagram (5)
ten (part one): showing off
a spin off?

intro/cast

466 15 0
By sweeneyshopie

Being the daughter of a renowned actor and one of the greats in professional wrestling has put immense pressure on Sofia Iris (Born Sofia Marie Antoinette Cena) to succeed in WWE when she was called up to the main roster after being in NXT for three years, winning the NXT Women's championship once and the NXT Women's tag team championship with Tiffany Stratton.

Upon her call up, she was thrusted into working with her father and the fast rising star in the company, LA Knight who took a liking to her.

But Sofia wasn't interested, not after her ex boyfriend had hurt her heart badly as they kept their relationship very private, and quickly replacing her so soon after he'd dumped her.

But LA was already too interested in her to back away, wanting to know who'd made her so jaded.

Shaun Ricker as LA Knight

“Tell me sweetheart, was he that much of an asshole that you won't go out with me?”

Sydney Sweeney as Sofia Marie Antoinette Cena || Sofia Iris

“This partnership is just all for show, I'm not interested in men like you.”

Henry Cavill as Himself

You think she'll be interested in you? You're more delusional than I thought you'd be.”

John Cena and Shay Shariatzadeh

Tiffany Stratton

Other WWE/NXT Personalities

Liza Soberano as Shira Yazmin Shariatzadeh

“Fuck Henry, you deserve to be happy with anyone you choose Sof. One heartbreak isn't going to stop you from falling in love with someone else.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 390 31
Book 2 of *Dream Big*/ Power De'Lani- De'Luca daughter of Artemis- Haulani- De'Luca - Mickelson & Ophelia- Mickelson, Granddaughter of Dream- De'L...
104K 2.7K 41
y/n y/ln was born in the US but her fathers family is from England and her mothers family is from Italy. Her parents moved back to England and y/n gr...
1.3M 25.4K 47
⚠️𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗠𝗬 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞. 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗡𝗢 𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘𝟭𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗥. 𝗪𝗘'𝗩𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗬 𝗠𝗔�...
2.3K 42 8
Hello. My name is MacKenzie Levesque Gideon. I'm 23 years old and I'm a supervisory special agent for the FBI's BAU and the oldest daughter of two fa...