Monologues For Teens

By blushingamity

A bunch of monologues from movies that you can try! More

All the Bright Places
The Fault in Our Stars
Mean Girls Regina
Mean Girls Cady
Mean Girls Gretchen
Hunger Games: Katniss
Rachel Berry: Glee
Edge of Seventeen
Everything, Everything
Clueless
Glee: Santana
The Lovely Bones
A Cinderella Story
Alice in Wonderland
The Notebook

Pride and Prejudice

440 1 0
By blushingamity

Elizabeth: And I might as well enquire why, with so evident a design at insulting me, you chose to tell me you like me against your better judgement?! If I was uncivil then that is some excuse, but I have other reasons you know I have. Do you think anything might tempt me to accept the man who has ruined, perhaps forever, the happiness of a most beloved sister?

A pause

Do you deny it Mr Darcy? That you separated a young couple who loved each other, exposing your friend to the censure of the world for caprice and my sister to its derision for disappointed hopes. And involving them both in misery of the acutest kind? I suppose you suspect his fortune had some bearing on the matter?

And what about Mr Wickham? What excuse can you give for your behaviour towards him? He told me of his misfortunes. You ruin his chances and yet you treat him with sarcasm? And those are the words of a gentleman? From the first moment I met you, your arrogance and conceit your selfish disdain for the feelings of others, made me realise you were the last man in the world I could ever be prevailed upon to marry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 10.8K 125
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...
15.5K 766 44
" arey aap ayse kase bath kar sakte ho , inse lo mein paise deti hu " she while giving 20 rupees note to bus conductor . " arey aap yaha bhi , chal...
70K 5.7K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
25.5K 148 40
Alex is a football player which is mocked at for never been with a girl. When the opportunity comes he takes it, but next morning everything changes